Most people are happy to attend trade shows and corporate events in Los Angeles—and why not? The home of Hollywood, Disneyland®, and the Dodgers is an ever-popular destination for events of all kinds! The city is full of attractions for all ages, not the least of which is the year-round climate. One of LA’s unofficial nicknames is the City of Flowers and Sunshine—aptly named: It has fewer than 30 rainy days each year.
The Orange City is home to some excellent event venues. There’s the Los Angeles Convention Center, with a whopping 912,000 square feet of exhibition and meeting space. At the other end of the scale, the Wattles Mansion and Gardens is a restful retreat, ideal for small training and team-building workshops. LA also has many good hotels, from the 803-room Sheraton® Gateway to the intimate luxury of the 123-room Ritz-Carlton.
Are you planning an event in LA? Ensure it’s a success by working with ProGlobalEvents. Our team of designers, project managers, techies, and other experts can plan and execute every aspect of your corporate event. From company meetings to product launches, exhibitions, and trade shows, ProGlobalEvents has you covered!
Los Angeles Event Services
ProGlobalEvents offers a full range of event services, including event design and planning, production and management, and post-event analysis and wrap-up. Our expert team can help you develop your event theme and content, design an engaging visitor experience, and manage all the details that make an event successful. From start to finish, we can do it all, helping you create a smooth and seamless experience that wows every attendee.
The people who exhibit at and attend trade shows and corporate events are an increasingly sophisticated crowd, with high expectations. They know what they want, and it’s up to you to provide it! With ProGlobalEvents on your side, event design is one thing you won’t have to stress over. Our creative team are experts at developing event themes and design elements to match. From visual branding to digital media and A/V content, we can create a cohesive design that clearly conveys your theme and message.
From team-building exercises to company holiday parties, trade shows, and more, a corporate event means many hours spent planning. Depending on the event you’re developing, you might be defining goals and KPIs, looking for sponsors, negotiating contracts for venues and vendors, and any number of other tasks both large and small. When you need help, call ProGlobalEvents! Our experienced team makes quick work of event planning, and our extensive list of industry contacts ensures we find the vendors and contractors needed to pull it off.
Even after the planning is done, there’s still plenty of work to come on event day. Here is where the ProGlobalEvents management crew steps in, ready to deal with problems that arise day of. With us on board, your event will run smoothly and according to plan.
Exhibit Production and Activation
ProGlobalEvents can handle the production and activation of exhibits too. With access to a 65,000-square-foot production facility and a 64,000-foot storage warehouse, we can design and manufacture exhibits and provide shipping, storage, and installation services.
Whether you’re converting a live Los Angeles, CA event into the online environment or are starting a virtual event from scratch, there’s just as much work to do as any other kind of event. Fortunately, ProGlobalEvents isn’t only a live event expert, we’re experienced when it comes to virtual events too. From planning the event to securing virtual sponsors, vendors, or exhibitors, from creating a theme to designing graphics and AV content, our industry knowledge serves us equally well online as in the world of live Los Angeles events.
ProGlobalEvents is a full-service virtual event management company, and we can put together a virtual event you’ll be proud of. We’re happy to provide partial service too. If there are certain things you prefer to manage yourself, feel free to hand the reins over to us for everything else.
The work isn’t over when the event is over! There’s still data to collect, organize, and review to determine just how successful your event was, financially and otherwise. Our team gathers and reviews data quickly and accurately, measuring against your goals and KPIs to define what elements of the event worked and where you can improve for next time.
ProGlobalEvents: Our Expertise Is Your Success
Need some temporary help with an event you’re planning in the City of Angels? Or are you looking for a full-service team to take over the design and execution of the entire show? ProGlobalEvents is the team to call, whether you need a little help, or a lot!
Contact us to get started:
- Complete our online form.
- Call us at 888-373-5024.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Los Angeles Event Resources
Los Angeles Convention & Visitor Bureau
Los Angeles Convention Center
The LA Convention Center is one of largest venues in Los Angeles and one of the best for trade shows and exhibitions, conferences, and conventions. The center has 720,000 square feet of exhibition space, with a maximum capacity of over 40,000 people. With an additional 147,000 square feet of space in 69 meeting rooms, plus 45,000 square feet of outdoor space, there’s plenty of room for everything you need.
Dodger Stadium is home to one of the Angel City’s best-loved pro-sports teams, but baseball games aren’t the only thing going on here! The stadium is also a versatile event venue, with a number of large spaces that are perfect for corporate parties and other social events, as well as meetings and conventions. Capacity ranges from 75 to 600 people for individual rooms, while the field itself can hold up to 2,000 people.
Magic Box at The Reef
The Reef describes itself as a creative habitat, which is apt for this 100,000-square-foot inventive hub for entrepreneurs and innovators. Functioning partly as a shared office space, The Reef also has dedicated event space—dubbed Magic Box—for trade shows and other large events. The largest of the three main spaces clocks in at 60,000 square feet, while the smallest meeting rooms—around 600 square feet—accommodate up to 60 people.
Wattles Mansion and Gardens
Looking for a venue with an informal atmosphere for team-building or a training retreat? The house and grounds of Wattles Mansion are ideal for these events, with a dedicated meeting room and plenty of space for outdoor activities.
UCLA Luskin Conference Center
The UCLA Luskin Conference Center is more than just a conference center, as it also offers accommodation. This unique venue has 254 comfortable hotel rooms, available to people attending events on campus, as well as UCLA alumni and other guests of the university. The center offers 25,000 square feet of flexible meeting space, including a 7,800-square-foot ballroom with 960-person capacity and a 12,000-square-foot outdoor terrace.
JW Marriott Santa Monica
With 260 guest rooms and around 5,000 square feet of event space, the elegant JW Marriott Santa Monica is ideal for meetings and corporate social events. The hotel has 11 event spaces, including indoor and outdoor areas. Rooms range in capacity from 20 to 300 people, and the large outdoor courtyard can comfortably hold up to 300.
Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles
This large hotel boasts 803 guest rooms and 47 meeting rooms, with a total of 55,000 square feet of event space. The largest room is the 11,400-square-foot Grand Ballroom, with a maximum capacity of 1,500. There are also dozens of smaller rooms, with capacity ranging from 20 to several hundred, making this a highly versatile event option. It’s also right near LAX, making it convenient too!
With 123 spacious and comfortable guest rooms, the Ritz-Carlton is dressed to impress. The hotel’s event space of 100,000 square feet includes 40 rooms, ranging in capacity from the 10-person boardroom to the 2,100-capacity Platinum Ballroom. Located right in the heart of downtown LA, the hotel is within walking distance of a number of major attractions, including the LA Convention Center.
This iconic hotel was built in the 1920s by Walker & Eisen, a duo responsible for several notable LA buildings. Nearly 100 years later, the Normandie is a comfortable, 94-room boutique hotel in downtown LA, with two flexible function rooms. The larger sits at 1,763 square feet and can hold up to 200 people. The smaller room, at 476 square feet, holds up to 40.
Upcoming Los Angeles Events
- Deposition Skills: Los Angeles, 10 – 11 Jan 2022
- Real Estate Investing Vendors Expo, 13 Jan 2022
- Annual 5G Wireless Technology Forum, 13 Jan 2022
- National African American MSM Leadership Conference On Health Disparities and Social Justice, 13 – 16 Jan 2022
- IMSH Conference, 15 – 19 Jan 2022
- SimGHOSTS Australia, 15 – 19 Jan 2022
- LA Market Week, 16 – 19 Jan 2022
- Virtual Nutrition Education: Spanish Language, 20 Jan 2022
- Labor Law & Labor Arbitration, 20 Jan 2022
- Gift & Home Market, 16 – 21 Jan 2022
- Land Use Law & Planning Conference, 21 Jan 2022
- The Annual Pacific Retina, 21 – 22 Jan 2022
- Contemporary Management of Cardiovascular Disease in Women Symposium, 22 Jan 2022
- Los Angeles Art Show, 19 – 23 Jan 2022
- ALIS Law, 23 – 24 Jan 2022
- Americas Lodging Investment Summit, 24 – 26 Jan 2022
- Tax Institute, 24 – 26 Jan 2022
- Redeveloping Contaminated & Blighted Properties, 27 Jan 2022
- Los Angeles Global Health Conference, 29 Jan 2022
- Uncorked LA Wine Festival, 29 Jan 2022
- Superfine Los Angeles Art Fair, 03 – 06 Feb 2022
- Region 3 Leadership Conference, 04 – 06 Feb 2022
- R3 FRC : NSBE Region III Fall Regional Conference, 04 – 06 Feb 2022
- Los Angeles Conscious Life Expo, 04 – 07 Feb 2022
- USA Gap Year Fairs Los Angeles, 08 Feb 2022
- Los Angeles Multifamily Update, 08 Feb 2022
- Global E-Commerce Leaders Forum, 10 Feb 2022
- ASCE Lifelines Conference, 07 – 11 Feb 2022
- PRESENT Treasure Hunt, 12 – 13 Feb 2022
- Autism Investor Summit, 15 – 17 Feb 2022
- PI Apparel LA, 16 – 17 Feb 2022
- Director of Nursing Conference, 16 – 17 Feb 2022
- Black College Expo – Los Angeles, 19 Feb 2022
- Eddy K Trunk Show Pasadena, 11 – 20 Feb 2022
- Frieze Los Angeles, 17 – 20 Feb 2022
- Spring Break Art Show, 17 – 20 Feb 2022
- Gallifrey One Conventions, 18 – 20 Feb 2022
- Los Angeles Event Planning Certificate Program, 19 – 20 Feb 2022
- NFT LA Conference, 22 – 24 Feb 2022
- MakeUp in LosAngeles, 23 – 24 Feb 2022
- Luxe Pack Los Angeles, 23 – 24 Feb 2022
- Los Angeles CyberSecurity Conference, 24 Feb 2022
- Grow Los Angeles, 24 Feb 2022
- LA TEXTILE, 23 – 25 Feb 2022
- Special Education Symposium, 25 Feb 2022
- Carney Sandoe & Associates Forum at Nais Long Beach, 25 Feb 2022
- LA Lit And Toy Show, 26 Feb 2022
- UMA Motorcoach Expo, 23 – 27 Feb 2022
- International Teaching Ministry Conference, 24 – 27 Feb 2022
- Sustainatopia, 28 Feb – 02 Mar 2022
- B2B Marketing Expo, 06 – 07 Apr 2022
- Sales Innovation Expo, 06 – 07 Apr 2022
- Marketing and Advertising Expo, 06 – 07 Apr 2022
- JEA NSPA National High School Journalism Convention, 07 – 09 Apr 2022
- Los Angeles eCommerce Summit, 12 Apr 2022
- WEI Operations Conference, 19 – 22 Apr 2022
- Rise West, 31 Aug – 02 Sep 2022
- Small Business Expo Los Angeles, 08 Sep 2022
- BOLD Conference, 12 – 14 Sep 2022
- Los Angeles Build Expo, 14 – 15 Sep 2022
- ACC Quality Summit, 14 – 16 Sep 2022
- IPO Annual Meeting, 18 – 20 Sep 2022
- PERKS Los Angeles, 21 Sep 2022
- ITS World Congress, 18 – 22 Sep 2022
- LightSpec West, 21 – 22 Sep 2022
- Annual Los Angeles Real Estate Grand Expo, 24 Sep 2022
- LA Korean Festival, 22 – 25 Sep 2022
- NCSM Annual Conference, 25 – 28 Sep 2022
- NCTM Research Conference, 26 – 28 Sep 2022
- VidSummit, 27 – 29 Sep 2022
- iOi Summit, 28 – 29 Sep 2022
- NCTM Annual Meeting & Exposition, 28 Sep – 01 Oct 2022
- EdTA National Conference, 28 Sep – 02 Oct 2022
- Vision and Commitment Conference, 06 – 08 Oct 2022
- Direct to Consumer Executive Summit, 11 Oct 2022
- The ATD SELL Conference, 11 – 12 Oct 2022
- Designers & Agents Los Angeles, 11 – 13 Oct 2022
- Facade Tectonics World Congress, 12 – 13 Oct 2022
- ATD’s Virtual OrgDev Conference, 13 – 14 Oct 2022
- ATA Conference, 12 – 15 Oct 2022
- Sherman Oaks Street Fair, 16 Oct 2022
- Green California Schools and Community Colleges Summit, 18 Oct 2022
- California Public Finance Conference, 18 – 20 Oct 2022
- Ashg Annual Meeting & Exhibit Los Angeles, 18 – 22 Oct 2022
- OHA Annual Meeting, 19 – 22 Oct 2022
- CEA Annual Education Conference, 21 – 22 Oct 2022
- State Council of Education, 21 – 23 Oct 2022
- Los Angeles Digital Government Summit, 24 Oct 2022
- Los Angeles Virtual Digital Government Summit, 24 Oct 2022
- Campus Facilities Summit, 23 – 25 Oct 2022
- Labs & Research Facilities Summit, 23 – 25 Oct 2022
- International Conference on Polymer Science and Engineering, 24 – 26 Oct 2022
- World Water Tech North America Summit, 26 – 27 Oct 2022
- SCANPH Annual Conference, 27 – 28 Oct 2022
- Ashg Annual Meeting & Exhibit, 25 – 29 Oct 2022
- American Society of Human Genetics ASHG, 25 – 29 Oct 2022
- Annual Research and Treatment Conference, 26 – 29 Oct 2022