Los Angeles, CA
Most people are happy to attend trade shows and corporate events in Los Angeles—and why not? The home of Hollywood, Disneyland®, and the Dodgers is an ever-popular destination for events of all kinds! The city is full of attractions for all ages, not the least of which is the year-round climate. One of LA’s unofficial nicknames is the City of Flowers and Sunshine—aptly named: It has fewer than 30 rainy days each year.
The Orange City is home to some excellent event venues. There’s the Los Angeles Convention Center, with a whopping 912,000 square feet of exhibition and meeting space. At the other end of the scale, the Wattles Mansion and Gardens is a restful retreat, ideal for small training and team-building workshops. LA also has many good hotels, from the 803-room Sheraton® Gateway to the intimate luxury of the 123-room Ritz-Carlton.
Are you planning an event in LA? Ensure it’s a success by working with ProGlobalEvents. Our team of designers, project managers, techies, and other experts can plan and execute every aspect of your corporate event. From company meetings to product launches, exhibitions, and trade shows, ProGlobalEvents has you covered!
Need help planning your Los Angeles event? We’re here to help.
ProGlobalEvents offers a full range of event services including design, planning, rentals, vendor & audience management, and post-event analysis. We’ll work hard to create a seamless event experience that’s exciting, engaging, and valuable for guests and attendees.
Los Angeles Event Services
ProGlobalEvents offers a full range of event services, including event design and planning, production and management, and post-event analysis and wrap-up. Our expert team can help you develop your event theme and content, design an engaging visitor experience, and manage all the details that make an event successful. From start to finish, we can do it all, helping you create a smooth and seamless experience that wows every attendee.
The people who exhibit at and attend trade shows and corporate events are an increasingly sophisticated crowd, with high expectations. They know what they want, and it’s up to you to provide it! With ProGlobalEvents on your side, event design is one thing you won’t have to stress over. Our creative team are experts at developing event themes and design elements to match. From visual branding to digital media and A/V content, we can create a cohesive design that clearly conveys your theme and message.
From team-building exercises to company holiday parties, trade shows, and more, a corporate event means many hours spent planning. Depending on the event you’re developing, you might be defining goals and KPIs, looking for sponsors, negotiating contracts for venues and vendors, and any number of other tasks both large and small. When you need help, call ProGlobalEvents! Our experienced team makes quick work of event planning, and our extensive list of industry contacts ensures we find the vendors and contractors needed to pull it off.
Even after the planning is done, there’s still plenty of work to come on event day. Here is where the ProGlobalEvents management crew steps in, ready to deal with problems that arise day of. With us on board, your event will run smoothly and according to plan.
Exhibit Production and Activation
ProGlobalEvents can handle the production and activation of exhibits too. With access to a 65,000-square-foot production facility and a 64,000-foot storage warehouse, we can design and manufacture exhibits and provide shipping, storage, and installation services.
Whether you’re converting a live Los Angeles, CA event into the online environment or are starting a virtual event from scratch, there’s just as much work to do as any other kind of event. Fortunately, ProGlobalEvents isn’t only a live event expert, we’re experienced when it comes to virtual events too. From planning the event to securing virtual sponsors, vendors, or exhibitors, from creating a theme to designing graphics and AV content, our industry knowledge serves us equally well online as in the world of live Los Angeles events.
ProGlobalEvents is a full-service virtual event management company, and we can put together a virtual event you’ll be proud of. We’re happy to provide partial service too. If there are certain things you prefer to manage yourself, feel free to hand the reins over to us for everything else.
The work isn’t over when the event is over! There’s still data to collect, organize, and review to determine just how successful your event was, financially and otherwise. Our team gathers and reviews data quickly and accurately, measuring against your goals and KPIs to define what elements of the event worked and where you can improve for next time.
ProGlobalEvents Provides the Expertise You Need to Ensure Success
Need some temporary help with an event you’re planning in the City of Angels? Or are you looking for a full-service team to take over the design and execution of the entire show? ProGlobalEvents is the team to call, whether you need a little help, or a lot!
Contact us to get started:
- Complete our online form.
- Call us at 888-373-5024.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Los Angeles Event Resources
Los Angeles & Visitor Bureau
Los Angeles Convention Center
The LA Convention Center is one of largest venues in Los Angeles and one of the best for trade shows and exhibitions, conferences, and conventions. The center has 720,000 square feet of exhibition space, with a maximum capacity of over 40,000 people. With an additional 147,000 square feet of space in 69 meeting rooms, plus 45,000 square feet of outdoor space, there’s plenty of room for everything you need.
Dodger Stadium is home to one of the Angel City’s best-loved pro-sports teams, but baseball games aren’t the only thing going on here! The stadium is also a versatile event venue, with a number of large spaces that are perfect for corporate parties and other social events, as well as meetings and conventions. Capacity ranges from 75 to 600 people for individual rooms, while the field itself can hold up to 2,000 people.
Magic Box at The Reef
The Reef describes itself as a creative habitat, which is apt for this 100,000-square-foot inventive hub for entrepreneurs and innovators. Functioning partly as a shared office space, The Reef also has dedicated event space—dubbed Magic Box—for trade shows and other large events. The largest of the three main spaces clocks in at 60,000 square feet, while the smallest meeting rooms—around 600 square feet—accommodate up to 60 people.
Wattles Mansion and Gardens
UCLA Luskin Conference Center
The UCLA Luskin Conference Center is more than just a conference center, as it also offers accommodation. This unique venue has 254 comfortable hotel rooms, available to people attending events on campus, as well as UCLA alumni and other guests of the university. The center offers 25,000 square feet of flexible meeting space, including a 7,800-square-foot ballroom with 960-person capacity and a 12,000-square-foot outdoor terrace.
JW Marriott Santa Monica
With 260 guest rooms and around 5,000 square feet of event space, the elegant JW Marriott Santa Monica is ideal for meetings and corporate social events. The hotel has 11 event spaces, including indoor and outdoor areas. Rooms range in capacity from 20 to 300 people, and the large outdoor courtyard can comfortably hold up to 300.
Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles
This large hotel boasts 803 guest rooms and 47 meeting rooms, with a total of 55,000 square feet of event space. The largest room is the 11,400-square-foot Grand Ballroom, with a maximum capacity of 1,500. There are also dozens of smaller rooms, with capacity ranging from 20 to several hundred, making this a highly versatile event option. It’s also right near LAX, making it convenient too!
With 123 spacious and comfortable guest rooms, the Ritz-Carlton is dressed to impress. The hotel’s event space of 100,000 square feet includes 40 rooms, ranging in capacity from the 10-person boardroom to the 2,100-capacity Platinum Ballroom. Located right in the heart of downtown LA, the hotel is within walking distance of a number of major attractions, including the LA Convention Center.
This iconic hotel was built in the 1920s by Walker & Eisen, a duo responsible for several notable LA buildings. Nearly 100 years later, the Normandie is a comfortable, 94-room boutique hotel in downtown LA, with two flexible function rooms. The larger sits at 1,763 square feet and can hold up to 200 people. The smaller room, at 476 square feet, holds up to 40.
Upcoming Los Angeles Events
- American Political Science Association Annual Meeting & Exhibition, 31 Aug – 03 Sep 2023
- Future Proof, 10 – 13 Sep 2023
- Golden State Tattoo Expo, 15 – 17 Sep 2023
- Los Angeles Build Expo, 20 – 21 Sep 2023
- CanJam SoCal, 30 Sep – 01 Oct 2023
- LA Majors Market, 08 – 12 Oct 2023
- Superfine Los Angeles Art Fair, 12 – 15 Oct 2023
- LightBox Expo, 27 – 29 Oct 2023
- 626 Night Market, 29 – 30 Oct 2023
- PregoExpo Los Angeles, 04 Nov 2023
- Fall Conference and Expo, 15 – 17 Nov 2023
- Los Angeles Auto Show, 17 – 26 Nov 2023
- Loscon, 24 – 26 Nov 2023
- Ski Dazzle Show, 08 – 10 Dec 2023
- International Make-Up Artist Trade Show-Los Angeles, 13 – 14 Jan 2024
- IMATS -International Make- Up Artist Trade Show, 13 – 14 Jan 2024
- The Yoga Expo Los Angeles, 20 Jan 2024
- The Fit Expo Los Angeles, 20 – 21 Jan 2024
- Los Angeles Travel & Adventure Show, 03 – 04 Feb 2024
- Great Train Show, 03 – 04 Feb 2024
- Surf City USA, 04 Feb 2024
- Black College Expo – Los Angelesm, 10 – 11 Feb 2024
- Los Angeles Conscious Life Expo, 09 – 12 Feb 2024
- MakeUp in LosAngeles, 14 – 15 Feb 2024
- Los Angeles Art Show, 14 – 18 Feb 2024
- Groom Expowest, 15 – 18 Feb 2024
- Imaging Conference & Expo, 18 – 20 Feb 2024
- ViVE Los Angeles, 25 – 28 Feb 2024
- Suppliers’ Night Expo, 12 Mar 2024
- Abilities Expo Los Angeles, 15 – 17 Mar 2024
- La Marathon Expo, 17 Mar 2024
- Vegan Street Fair North Hollywood, 23 – 24 Mar 2024
- Santa Monica Bead and Design Show, 05 – 07 Apr 2024
- Franchise Expo West, 12 – 13 Apr 2024
- California Wine Festival, 19 – 20 Apr 2024
- OC Lifestyle and Fitness Expo, 03 – 04 May 2024
- Bridal Trunk Show, 02 – 07 May 2024
- US Travel Association – IPW, 02 – 08 May 2024
- IPW Los Angeles, 04 – 08 May 2024
- LMT Lab Day West, 17 – 18 May 2024
- Garden Grove Strawberry Festival, 24 – 27 May 2024
- Annual International Trumpet Guild Conference, 28 May – 01 Jun 2024
- Pride Flag Raising, 01 Jun 2024
- Proud Experiences, 03 – 05 Jun 2024
- Anime Expo, 04 – 07 Jul 2024
- IDEA World, 10 – 14 Jul 2024
- ALSD Conference and Tradeshow, 14 – 16 Jul 2024
- American Association of Physicists in Medicine Meeting & Exhibition, 21 – 25 Jul 2024
- Board of Directors Meeting, 24 – 26 Jul 2024