Most people are happy to attend trade shows and corporate events in Los Angeles—and why not? The home of Hollywood, Disneyland®, and the Dodgers is an ever-popular destination for events of all kinds! The city is full of attractions for all ages, not the least of which is the year-round climate. One of LA’s unofficial nicknames is the City of Flowers and Sunshine—aptly named: It has fewer than 30 rainy days each year.
The Orange City is home to some excellent event venues. There’s the Los Angeles Convention Center, with a whopping 912,000 square feet of exhibition and meeting space. At the other end of the scale, the Wattles Mansion and Gardens is a restful retreat, ideal for small training and team-building workshops. LA also has many good hotels, from the 803-room Sheraton® Gateway to the intimate luxury of the 123-room Ritz-Carlton.
Are you planning an event in LA? Ensure it’s a success by working with ProGlobalEvents. Our team of designers, project managers, techies, and other experts can plan and execute every aspect of your corporate event. From company meetings to product launches, exhibitions, and trade shows, ProGlobalEvents has you covered!
Los Angeles Event Services
ProGlobalEvents offers a full range of event services, including event design and planning, production and management, and post-event analysis and wrap-up. Our expert team can help you develop your event theme and content, design an engaging visitor experience, and manage all the details that make an event successful. From start to finish, we can do it all, helping you create a smooth and seamless experience that wows every attendee.
The people who exhibit at and attend trade shows and corporate events are an increasingly sophisticated crowd, with high expectations. They know what they want, and it’s up to you to provide it! With ProGlobalEvents on your side, event design is one thing you won’t have to stress over. Our creative team are experts at developing event themes and design elements to match. From visual branding to digital media and A/V content, we can create a cohesive design that clearly conveys your theme and message.
From team-building exercises to company holiday parties, trade shows, and more, a corporate event means many hours spent planning. Depending on the event you’re developing, you might be defining goals and KPIs, looking for sponsors, negotiating contracts for venues and vendors, and any number of other tasks both large and small. When you need help, call ProGlobalEvents! Our experienced team makes quick work of event planning, and our extensive list of industry contacts ensures we find the vendors and contractors needed to pull it off.
Even after the planning is done, there’s still plenty of work to come on event day. Here is where the ProGlobalEvents management crew steps in, ready to deal with problems that arise day of. With us on board, your event will run smoothly and according to plan.
Exhibit Production and Activation
ProGlobalEvents can handle the production and activation of exhibits too. With access to a 65,000-square-foot production facility and a 64,000-foot storage warehouse, we can design and manufacture exhibits and provide shipping, storage, and installation services.
The work isn’t over when the event is over! There’s still data to collect, organize, and review to determine just how successful your event was, financially and otherwise. Our team gathers and reviews data quickly and accurately, measuring against your goals and KPIs to define what elements of the event worked and where you can improve for next time.
ProGlobalEvents: Our Expertise Is Your Success
Need some temporary help with an event you’re planning in the City of Angels? Or are you looking for a full-service team to take over the design and execution of the entire show? ProGlobalEvents is the team to call, whether you need a little help, or a lot!
Contact us to get started:
- Complete our online form.
- Call us at 888-373-5024.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Los Angeles Event Resources
Los Angeles Convention & Visitor Bureau
Los Angeles Convention Center
The LA Convention Center is one of largest venues in Los Angeles and one of the best for trade shows and exhibitions, conferences, and conventions. The center has 720,000 square feet of exhibition space, with a maximum capacity of over 40,000 people. With an additional 147,000 square feet of space in 69 meeting rooms, plus 45,000 square feet of outdoor space, there’s plenty of room for everything you need.
Dodger Stadium is home to one of the Angel City’s best-loved pro-sports teams, but baseball games aren’t the only thing going on here! The stadium is also a versatile event venue, with a number of large spaces that are perfect for corporate parties and other social events, as well as meetings and conventions. Capacity ranges from 75 to 600 people for individual rooms, while the field itself can hold up to 2,000 people.
Magic Box at The Reef
The Reef describes itself as a creative habitat, which is apt for this 100,000-square-foot inventive hub for entrepreneurs and innovators. Functioning partly as a shared office space, The Reef also has dedicated event space—dubbed Magic Box—for trade shows and other large events. The largest of the three main spaces clocks in at 60,000 square feet, while the smallest meeting rooms—around 600 square feet—accommodate up to 60 people.
Wattles Mansion and Gardens
Looking for a venue with an informal atmosphere for team-building or a training retreat? The house and grounds of Wattles Mansion are ideal for these events, with a dedicated meeting room and plenty of space for outdoor activities.
UCLA Luskin Conference Center
The UCLA Luskin Conference Center is more than just a conference center, as it also offers accommodation. This unique venue has 254 comfortable hotel rooms, available to people attending events on campus, as well as UCLA alumni and other guests of the university. The center offers 25,000 square feet of flexible meeting space, including a 7,800-square-foot ballroom with 960-person capacity and a 12,000-square-foot outdoor terrace.
JW Marriott Santa Monica
With 260 guest rooms and around 5,000 square feet of event space, the elegant JW Marriott Santa Monica is ideal for meetings and corporate social events. The hotel has 11 event spaces, including indoor and outdoor areas. Rooms range in capacity from 20 to 300 people, and the large outdoor courtyard can comfortably hold up to 300.
Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles
This large hotel boasts 803 guest rooms and 47 meeting rooms, with a total of 55,000 square feet of event space. The largest room is the 11,400-square-foot Grand Ballroom, with a maximum capacity of 1,500. There are also dozens of smaller rooms, with capacity ranging from 20 to several hundred, making this a highly versatile event option. It’s also right near LAX, making it convenient too!
With 123 spacious and comfortable guest rooms, the Ritz-Carlton is dressed to impress. The hotel’s event space of 100,000 square feet includes 40 rooms, ranging in capacity from the 10-person boardroom to the 2,100-capacity Platinum Ballroom. Located right in the heart of downtown LA, the hotel is within walking distance of a number of major attractions, including the LA Convention Center.
This iconic hotel was built in the 1920s by Walker & Eisen, a duo responsible for several notable LA buildings. Nearly 100 years later, the Normandie is a comfortable, 94-room boutique hotel in downtown LA, with two flexible function rooms. The larger sits at 1,763 square feet and can hold up to 200 people. The smaller room, at 476 square feet, holds up to 40.
Upcoming Los Angeles Events
- Cine Gear Expo Los Angeles (CGE), 30 May-02 Jun 2019
- Great Big Family Play Day & Expo, 02 Jun 2019
- Ronin Expo, 08 Jun 2019
- Telemundo 52 LA Sports and Fitness Expo, 09 Jun 2019
- E3 Expo (E3 Insider), 11-13 Jun 2019
- Los Angeles International Music Festival, 14-18 Jun 2019
- LA Kids Market (LAKM), , 17-19 Jun 2019
- ASA Usc Tenth Annual Fair Value Conference, 20 Jun 2019
- QS World MBA Tour – Los Angeles, 24 Jun 2019
- Woodland Hills Job Fair, 26 Jun 2019
- Hollywood Show, 28-29 Jun 2019
- Anime Expo-Los Angeles, 04-07 Jul 2019
- Anime Expo, 04-07 Jul 2019
- Monster Jam Anaheim, 12-14 Jul 2019
- International Conference on Nursing Science and Practice, 15-17 Jul 2019
- LA Gift Home Market, 18-22 Jul 2019
- Gift & Home Market, 18-22 Jul 2019
- Collective Home Market, 18-22 Jul 2019
- Restaurant Directions, 21-23 Jul 2019
- Los Angeles Bridal Show (Bride World), 20-21 Jul 2019
- California Accounting & Business Show & Conference ( Accounting & Finance Show), 23-24 Jul 2019
- Los Angeles Job Fair, 24 Jul 2019
- BizBash Live, 24 Jul 2019
- West Coast Trend Show (WCTS), 27-29 Jul 2019
- International Conference on Computer Graphics and Interactive Techniques (SIGGRAPH), 28 Jul-01 Aug 2019
- Western Foodservice & Hospitality Expo, 25-27 Aug 2019
- Latino Foods Pavilion, 25-27 Aug 2019
- Coffee Fest Los Angeles, 25-27 Aug 2019
- Aircraft Interiors Expo Los Angeles (AIX Los Angeles), 10-12 Sep 2019
- Small Business Expo Los Angeles, 19 Sep 2019
- Live Love Spa Event Los Angeles, 23-24 Sep 2019
- Cannabis World Congress And Business Exposition, 25-28 Sep 2019
- Golden Future 50 Plus Senior Expo Van Nuys (Golden Future Senior Expo San Fernando), 05 Oct 2019
- California Bridal and Wedding Expo (CBWE), 05-06 Oct 2019
- Los Angeles Ultimate Womens Expo, 19-20 Oct 2019
- World Fantasy Convention (WFC), 31 Oct-03 Nov 2019
- LA Baby Show, 02-03 Nov 2019
- AutoMobility LA, 18-21 Nov 2019
- Los Angeles Auto Show (LA Auto Show), 22 Nov-01 Dec 2019
- Dub Show, 22 Nov-01 Dec 2019
- Los Angeles Auto Show (LA Auto Show), 22 Nov – 01 Dec 2019
- Ski Dazzle Los Angeles (Ski Dazzle Ski & Snowboard Show), 06 – 08 Dec 2019
- Los Angeles Fitness Expo, 25-26 Jan 2020
- Los Angeles Art Show (LA Art Show), 05-09 Feb 2020
- SuperReturn US West, 10-12 Feb 2020
- Los Angeles Travel & Adventure Show (TAS Los Angeles), 15-16 Feb 2020
- Abilities Expo Los Angeles, 21-23 Feb 2020
- Big Fake Wedding Los Angeles, 28 May 2020
- Los Angeles Times Festival of Books, 18-19 Apr 2020