The city of San Francisco is a fantastic place to hold a trade show or exhibition. This large and vibrant city holds a wealth of attractions, as well as several excellent event venues. Even better, thanks to the Bay Area Rapid Transit system, most venues and hotels are easily accessible using public transportation.
One of the Golden Gate City’s most popular event venues is the South San Francisco Conference Center, with over 20,000 square feet of meeting space, a 6,000 square-foot lobby, and proximity to more 3,000 nearby hotel rooms. The Moscone Center is even larger, with 700,000 square feet of exhibit space, and over 100 meeting rooms. Both locations have great access to both public transport and local airports.
Choosing an event venue is just the beginning when it comes to planning a San Francisco corporate event, so why not let ProGlobalEvents take all the hard work off your hands? Our highly experienced team can take care of every aspect of your event, from planning and design to managing the event itself.
San Francisco Event Services
Planning a corporate event in San Francisco, CA? ProGlobalEvents offers a wide range of services to help you at every stage of planning. Whether you need help developing a theme, locating sponsors, or designing an engaging attendee experience, or you need a project management team to oversee vendors and exhibitors at the event itself we have it covered. And, as a full-service event management company, we can even manage the entire event, from the design stages to the event to the post-event analysis.
Do you enjoy handling the practical aspects of event management, but fall short when it comes to design and other creative aspects of the job? ProGlobalEvents has a team of fantastic creative designers who can put together an event that will engage and satisfy even the most sophisticated attendees. We can develop an event theme, and incorporate relevant design elements, graphics, and AV content, and integrate these with other elements to create a seamless event.
Planning a successful SF event is hard work, and for best results requires a team of people with varied expertise to put together. ProGlobalEvents is that team, with wide-ranging experience in every aspect of event planning. From finding sponsors, to defining event goals and ROI metrics, to finding appropriate vendors, to negotiating contracts, and managing finances, we’re a full-service company and that means we can do it all!
Managing an event in progress requires a different kind of expertise. If you want to be sure your event is in the best possible hands, ProGlobalEvents are the ones to call. We’ll make sure every aspect of the event runs smoothly and according to plan. And if any unanticipated problems do arise, we’ll take care of them quickly and quietly, with disruption kept to a minimum.
Exhibit Production and Activation
We may be event planning and management experts, but we don’t stop there! ProGlobalEvents events has access to a 65,000-square-foot production facility and a 64,000-square-foot storage warehouse, which means we can arrange for exhibit design and manufacture services, as well as exhibit storage, shipping to and from San Francisco, and installation and dismantling for the show.
Success isn’t always easy to measure; after all, it’s not just about how many people walk through your doors at the event. Success is defined according to your own event goals, as well as on its own merits. ProGlobalEvents can perform a comprehensive post-event analysis, including data collection, event review, and financial review, to help you determine the most successful aspects of your event, and where you can improve for the next one.
Ensure Your Event Success with ProGlobalEvents
Planning a corporate event in the Bay City is a huge job, and you need a great team to put on a great event. Whether you need expert advice for one or two aspects of the event, or a stellar team to manage the whole job, ProGlobalEvents are that team—so contact us today!
Contact us to get started:
- Complete our online form.
- Call us at 888-373-5024.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
San Francisco Event Resources
San Francisco Convention & Visitor Bureau
South San Francisco Conference Center
The convenient location of this center—near the city and just five minutes from SFO (San Francisco’s airport)—is a big draw, as is its flexibility. The 20,500-square-foot ballroom can be divided into up to 10 meeting rooms, making it ideal for small gatherings and large events. The main meeting areas can hold as many as 2,000 people, with varying capacity for subdivided rooms.
The immense Moscone Center clocks in at nearly 1.5 million square feet of event space, and there are few events too large to fit here. One hundred meeting rooms range in size from 220 square feet to 442,000 for the largest exhibition halls. Altogether, the center’s capacity is well over 50,000, with the largest exhibit hall comfortably holding over 16,000 people.
Fort Mason Center for Arts & Culture
Fort Mason Center is a unique event location—a National Historic Landmark with a range of event spaces. The total 75,000 square footage includes two theaters—one with 437 seats and another with 162 seats—as well as rooms ranging in size from 500 to 50,000 square feet. An attractive waterfront setting and spectacular San Francisco Bay views make this a particularly special venue for events of all kinds.
Golden Gate Park Conservatory of Flowers
Go green at this one-of-a-kind event venue, ideal for small and exclusive corporate events. The conservatory has 5 event spaces, and the largest has capacity for up to 500 people. The Conservatory of Flowers is a gorgeous natural setting with lush indoor greenhouses and open-air event spaces available.
Mission Bay Conference Center at UCSF
With 12,500 square feet of space, the Mission Bay Conference Center is impressive both inside and out. It offers 10 conference rooms, an auditorium, and a banquet room, along with access to a rooftop pool, exercise room, and game room. Its great location near Berkeley and Silicon Valley, as well as San Francisco itself, is another reason why this one’s a winner.
San Francisco Marriott Marquis
As one of the largest of SF’s hotel event spaces, the Marriott Maquis includes 65 meeting rooms with a total event space of over 133,000 square feet, along with 1,500 hotel rooms. Room capacity ranges from a dozen or so people for the smallest to well over 5,000. The huge capacity of the hotel—and its central SF location—make this a great option for large events.
Hilton® San Francisco Union Square
With more than 130,000 square feet of meeting space, the Hilton in Union Square is another good option for large events. More than 30 meeting rooms, ranging from 430 square feet to over 1,000, provide plenty of options for small to medium meetings. The 20,000-square-foot and 13,500-square-foot ballrooms can accommodate conference-sized attendee lists with ease.
Hyatt Regency® San Francisco
Along with 72,000 square feet of event space, the fantastic Embarcadero waterfront location of the Hyatt Regency makes this a great corporate event option. The hotel offers 804 guest room, 39 flexible meeting rooms, a 17,000-square-foot exhibit hall, and a ballroom.
The InterContinental® San Francisco Hotel
This luxury hotel offers 550 guest rooms and 23 meeting rooms, with a total meeting space of 45,000 square feet. The smallest rooms accommodate around 20 people, while the largest ballrooms hold up to 1,000. A range of room sizes gives you flexibility in planning, and the convenient location near the Moscone Convention Center provides room to expand your event!
Hotel Zetta San Francisco
This Union Square boutique hotel is a unique space for a San Francisco corporate event. The sophisticated, ultra-modern décor makes a great backdrop for getting productive. The hotel has 2,760 square feet of event space in 3 well-equipped meeting rooms and a lobby lounge.
Upcoming San Francisco Events
- American Craft Council Show San Francisco (Craft Council Show SanFrancisco), 02-04 Aug 2019
- CFMS Show & Convention San Francisco, 03-04 Aug 2019
- Gem & Mineral Show and Sale, 03-04 Aug 2019
- San Francisco Job Fair, 08 Aug 2019
- MoneyShow San Francisco, 15-17 Aug 2019
- Polk Street Blues Festival, 17-18 Aug 2019
- TMS Makeup Shop San Francisco, 17-18 Aug 2019
- Small Business Expo – San Francisco (SBE- San Francisco), 22 Aug 2019
- Eat Drink SF (EDSF), 24 Aug 2019
- Vintage Paper Fair, 24-25 Aug 2019
- Cala San Francisco, 03-04 Sep 2019
- San Francisco Fringe Festival, 05-14 Sep 2019
- Expo & Packet Pickup – San Francisco (EPPSF), 06-07 Sep 2019
- Ghirardelli Chocolate Festival, 07-08 Sep 2019
- Recruiter Nation Live, 09-11 Sep 2019
- Annual Embarcadero Center Wine Walk, 12 Sep 2019
- San Francisco Job Fair (Sales Job Fair), 12 Sep 2019
- Annual Embarcadero Center Wine Walk, 12 Sep 2019
- QS World MBA Tour San Francisco, 14 Sep 2019
- Oracle Openworld San Francisco, 16-19 Sep 2019
- San Francisco Career Fair, 19 Sep 2019
- Oktoberfest By The Bay, 20-22 Sep 2019
- Polk Street Fall Wine Walk, 27 Sep 2019
- Cole Valley Fair, 29 Sep 2019
- Folsom Street Fair, 29 Sep 2019
- SIIA National Conference & Expo, 30 Sep-02 Oct 2019
- WhiskyFest San Francisco, 04 Oct 2019
- Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival, 04-06 Oct 2019
- Fleet Week San Francisco Air Show, 11-13 Oct 2019
- San Francisco Fleet Week, 07-14 Oct 2019
- San Francisco Wharf Fest, 19 Oct 2019
- Palliative Care in Oncology Symposium & Expo, 25-26 Oct 2019
- Realtors Conference & Expo, 08-11 Nov 2019
- The Big Fake Wedding San Francisco, 12 Nov 2019
- The JCCSFs Embracing the Journey End of Life Resource Fair, 17 Nov 2019
- Dreamforce Expo, 19-22 Nov 2019
- Biotech Showcase, 13-15 Jan 2020
- FOG Design+Art Preview Gala and Fair (FOGDAPGF), 15-19 Jan 2020
- Fog Design Art, 16-19 Jan 2020
- SPIE Photonics West, 01-06 Feb 2020
- Chinese New Year Flower Market Fair, 08 Feb 2020
- Pacific Orchid Exposition (POE), 20-23 Feb 2020
- Game Developers Conference & Exhibition-San Francisco (GDC San Francisco), 16-20 Mar 2020
- San Francisco Health & Fitness Expo, 03-04 Apr 2020
- AAPG Annual Convention & Exhibition (AAPG San Francisco), 05-08 Apr 2020
- Polk Street Spring Wine Walk (Polk St Spring Wine Walk), 10 Apr 2020
- Annual Art of Aging Gracefully Resource Fair, 23 Apr 2020
- How Weird Street Faire, 03 May 2020
- Acquiring or Selling the Privately Held Company, 13-14 May 2020
- Worlds Leading Wines San Francisco (leading wine), 15 May 2020
- SOCCA 29th Annual Meeting and Critical Care Update – Society of Critical Care Anesthesiologists, 15 May 2020
- Sommeliers Choice Awards (SCA), 18 May 2020
- CNP Expo, 19-21 May 2020
- Bouquets to Art, 01-07 Jun 2020
- Pcbc, 10-11 Jun 2020
- Display Week, 07-12 Jun 2020