The city of San Francisco is a fantastic place to hold a trade show or exhibition. This large and vibrant city holds a wealth of attractions, as well as several excellent event venues. Even better, thanks to the Bay Area Rapid Transit system, most venues and hotels are easily accessible using public transportation.
One of the Golden Gate City’s most popular event venues is the South San Francisco Conference Center, with over 20,000 square feet of meeting space, a 6,000 square-foot lobby, and proximity to more 3,000 nearby hotel rooms. The Moscone Center is even larger, with 700,000 square feet of exhibit space, and over 100 meeting rooms. Both locations have great access to both public transport and local airports.
Choosing an event venue is just the beginning when it comes to planning a San Francisco corporate event, so why not let ProGlobalEvents take all the hard work off your hands? Our highly experienced team can take care of every aspect of your event, from planning and design to managing the event itself.
San Francisco Event Services
Planning a corporate event in San Francisco, CA? ProGlobalEvents offers a wide range of services to help you at every stage of planning. Whether you need help developing a theme, locating sponsors, or designing an engaging attendee experience, or you need a project management team to oversee vendors and exhibitors at the event itself we have it covered. And, as a full-service event management company, we can even manage the entire event, from the design stages to the event to the post-event analysis.
Do you enjoy handling the practical aspects of event management, but fall short when it comes to design and other creative aspects of the job? ProGlobalEvents has a team of fantastic creative designers who can put together an event that will engage and satisfy even the most sophisticated attendees. We can develop an event theme, and incorporate relevant design elements, graphics, and AV content, and integrate these with other elements to create a seamless event.
Planning a successful SF event is hard work, and for best results requires a team of people with varied expertise to put together. ProGlobalEvents is that team, with wide-ranging experience in every aspect of event planning. From finding sponsors, to defining event goals and ROI metrics, to finding appropriate vendors, to negotiating contracts, and managing finances, we’re a full-service company and that means we can do it all!
Managing an event in progress requires a different kind of expertise. If you want to be sure your event is in the best possible hands, ProGlobalEvents are the ones to call. We’ll make sure every aspect of the event runs smoothly and according to plan. And if any unanticipated problems do arise, we’ll take care of them quickly and quietly, with disruption kept to a minimum.
Exhibit Production and Activation
We may be event planning and management experts, but we don’t stop there! ProGlobalEvents events has access to a 65,000-square-foot production facility and a 64,000-square-foot storage warehouse, which means we can arrange for exhibit design and manufacture services, as well as exhibit storage, shipping to and from San Francisco, and installation and dismantling for the show.
Whether you’re converting a live San Francisco event into the online environment or are starting a virtual event from scratch, there’s just as much work to do as any other kind of event. Fortunately, ProGlobalEvents isn’t only a live event expert, we’re experienced when it comes to virtual events too. From planning the event to securing virtual sponsors, vendors, or exhibitors, from creating a theme to designing graphics and AV content, our industry knowledge serves us equally well online as in the world of live San Francisco events.
ProGlobalEvents is a full-service virtual event management company, and we can put together a virtual event you’ll be proud of. We’re happy to provide partial service too. If there are certain things you prefer to manage yourself, feel free to hand the reins over to us for everything else.
Success isn’t always easy to measure; after all, it’s not just about how many people walk through your doors at the event. Success is defined according to your own event goals, as well as on its own merits. ProGlobalEvents can perform a comprehensive post-event analysis, including data collection, event review, and financial review, to help you determine the most successful aspects of your event, and where you can improve for the next one.
Ensure Your Event Success with ProGlobalEvents
Planning a corporate event in the Bay City is a huge job, and you need a great team to put on a great event. Whether you need expert advice for one or two aspects of the event, or a stellar team to manage the whole job, ProGlobalEvents are that team—so contact us today!
Contact us to get started:
- Complete our online form.
- Call us at 888-373-5024.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
San Francisco Event Resources
San Francisco Convention & Visitor Bureau
South San Francisco Conference Center
The convenient location of this center—near the city and just five minutes from SFO (San Francisco’s airport)—is a big draw, as is its flexibility. The 20,500-square-foot ballroom can be divided into up to 10 meeting rooms, making it ideal for small gatherings and large events. The main meeting areas can hold as many as 2,000 people, with varying capacity for subdivided rooms.
The immense Moscone Center clocks in at nearly 1.5 million square feet of event space, and there are few events too large to fit here. One hundred meeting rooms range in size from 220 square feet to 442,000 for the largest exhibition halls. Altogether, the center’s capacity is well over 50,000, with the largest exhibit hall comfortably holding over 16,000 people.
Fort Mason Center for Arts & Culture
Fort Mason Center is a unique event location—a National Historic Landmark with a range of event spaces. The total 75,000 square footage includes two theaters—one with 437 seats and another with 162 seats—as well as rooms ranging in size from 500 to 50,000 square feet. An attractive waterfront setting and spectacular San Francisco Bay views make this a particularly special venue for events of all kinds.
Golden Gate Park Conservatory of Flowers
Go green at this one-of-a-kind event venue, ideal for small and exclusive corporate events. The conservatory has 5 event spaces, and the largest has capacity for up to 500 people. The Conservatory of Flowers is a gorgeous natural setting with lush indoor greenhouses and open-air event spaces available.
Mission Bay Conference Center at UCSF
With 12,500 square feet of space, the Mission Bay Conference Center is impressive both inside and out. It offers 10 conference rooms, an auditorium, and a banquet room, along with access to a rooftop pool, exercise room, and game room. Its great location near Berkeley and Silicon Valley, as well as San Francisco itself, is another reason why this one’s a winner.
San Francisco Marriott Marquis
As one of the largest of SF’s hotel event spaces, the Marriott Maquis includes 65 meeting rooms with a total event space of over 133,000 square feet, along with 1,500 hotel rooms. Room capacity ranges from a dozen or so people for the smallest to well over 5,000. The huge capacity of the hotel—and its central SF location—make this a great option for large events.
Hilton® San Francisco Union Square
With more than 130,000 square feet of meeting space, the Hilton in Union Square is another good option for large events. More than 30 meeting rooms, ranging from 430 square feet to over 1,000, provide plenty of options for small to medium meetings. The 20,000-square-foot and 13,500-square-foot ballrooms can accommodate conference-sized attendee lists with ease.
Hyatt Regency® San Francisco
Along with 72,000 square feet of event space, the fantastic Embarcadero waterfront location of the Hyatt Regency makes this a great corporate event option. The hotel offers 804 guest room, 39 flexible meeting rooms, a 17,000-square-foot exhibit hall, and a ballroom.
The InterContinental® San Francisco Hotel
This luxury hotel offers 550 guest rooms and 23 meeting rooms, with a total meeting space of 45,000 square feet. The smallest rooms accommodate around 20 people, while the largest ballrooms hold up to 1,000. A range of room sizes gives you flexibility in planning, and the convenient location near the Moscone Convention Center provides room to expand your event!
Hotel Zetta San Francisco
This Union Square boutique hotel is a unique space for a San Francisco corporate event. The sophisticated, ultra-modern décor makes a great backdrop for getting productive. The hotel has 2,760 square feet of event space in 3 well-equipped meeting rooms and a lobby lounge.
Upcoming San Francisco Events
- Effective Negotiating Seminar San Francisco, 30 Mar – 01 Apr 2022
- California Association for Bilingual Education Conference, 30 Mar – 02 Apr 2022
- San Francisco International Chocolate Salon, 02 Apr 2022
- Renegade Craft Fair, 02 – 03 Apr 2022
- Vintage Paper Fair 02 – 03 Apr 2022
- DocuSign Momentum, 04 – 05 Apr 2022
- SPC Impact, 04 – 06 Apr 2022
- Cala San Francisco 05 – 06 Apr 2022
- Driving Diversity in Law & Leadership, 06 Apr 2022
- MarketingProfs B2B Forum, 06 – 07 Apr 2022
- Contractual Risk Transfer, 09 – 10 Apr 2022
- The Empowerment of Women and Girls, 08 – 12 Apr 2022
- Water & Long- Term Value Summit, 12 Apr 2022
- Annual RIMS Conference, 10 – 13 Apr 2022
- American Biomanufacturing Summit, 12 – 13 Apr 2022
- TechCrunch Early Stage SF, 14 Apr 2022
- American Gastroenterological Association Tech Summit, 13 – 15 Apr 2022
- AGA Tech Summit: Fostering Innovation & Technology in Digestive and Metabolic Diseases, 13 – 15 Apr 2022
- Northern California Cherry Blossom Festival, 09 – 17 Apr 2022
- The Effective Facilitator: Maximizing Involvement and Results, 18 – 19 Apr 2022
- Pension Bridge Conference, 18 – 20 Apr 2022
- San Francisco CDO Inner Circle, 20 Apr 2022
- BrainStorm San Francisco, 20 Apr 2022
- San Francisco CDO Inner Circle, 20 Apr 2022
- BrainStorm San Francisco, 20 Apr 2022
- International Conference on Sexual Assault, Domestic Violence, and Reimagining Justice, 19 – 21 Apr 2022
- Annual Business Conference, 20 – 21 Apr 2022
- Oktane Conference, 19 – 22 Apr 2022
- The WSCUC Accreditation Resource Conference, 20 – 22 Apr 2022
- Annual California Infrastructure Symposium, 22 Apr 2022
- Wildlife Conservation Expo, 23 Apr 2022
- Art Market San Francisco, 21 – 24 Apr 2022
- Family Medicine Clinical Forum, 22 – 24 Apr 2022
- Annual Meeting And Conference of the Cognitive Neuroscience Society, 23 – 26 Apr 2022
- Annual Viral Safety and Viral Clearance Summit, 26 – 27 Apr 2022
- Us Export Controls With Reform Changes Seminar, 25 – 28 Apr 2022
- SaaS Connect, 27 – 28 Apr 2022
- Group on Business Affairs and Group on Institutional Planning Spring Meeting, 27 – 28 Apr 2022
- Digital Orthopaedics Conference, 27 – 29 Apr 2022
- Novogradac Affordable Housing Conference, 28 – 29 Apr 2022
- Noted: The Greeting Card Expo, 28 – 29 Apr 2022
- The Symposium on Student Research, Innovation, and Creative Activities, 29 – 30 Apr 2022
- Annual California Heart Rhythm Symposium, 29 Apr – 01 May 2022
- Shipyard Open Studios, 30 Apr – 01 May 2022
- VMworld Conference, 28 Aug – 01 Sep 2022
- California Dental Association Expo, 08 – 10 Sep 2022
- AIPPI World Congress, 10 – 14 Sep 2022
- Chief Product Officer Summit, 14 Sep 2022
- SaaStr Annual, 13 – 15 Sep 2022
- Product Marketing Summit, 14 – 15 Sep 2022
- Sales Enablement Summit, 14 – 15 Sep 2022
- Chief Revenue Officer Summit, 15 Sep 2022
- PERKS San Francisco, 15 Sep 2022
- GrowthHackers Conference, 20 Sep 2022
- FRS Fall Conference, 25 – 28 Sep 2022
- NTCA Fall Conference, 25 – 28 Sep 2022
- Kong Summit, 28 – 29 Sep 2022
- HI Design Americas, 28 – 30 Sep 2022
- Annual Employment Law Conference, 29 – 30 Sep 2022
- ACEP Annual Meeting, 01 – 04 Oct 2022
- Annual Diversity Abroad Conference, 02 – 07 Oct 2022
- NNA’s Annual Convention and Trade Show, 06 – 08 Oct 2022
- Fall Voice Conference, 06 – 08 Oct 2022
- CNS Annual Meeting, 08 – 12 Oct 2022
- The San Francisco Fall Show, 13 – 16 Oct 2022
- San Francisco Fall Show, 13 – 16 Oct 2022
- International Vascular Biology Mee-ting, 13 – 17 Oct 2022
- ACCP Global Conference on Clinical Pharmacy, 15 – 18 Oct 2022
- Socap, 17 – 20 Oct 2022
- TechCrunch Disrupt, 18 – 20 Oct 2022
- Precision In Medical Devices Summit, 19 – 20 Oct 2022
- GDI San Francisco Conference, 19 – 20 Oct 2022
- wine women & shoes show, 20 Oct 2022
- Global AppSec – San Francisco, 22 – 23 Oct 2022
- Navis World Conference, 24 – 27 Oct 2022
- Clinical Trials, 26 – 27 Oct 2022
- ClinicalTrials Innovation Programme San Francisco, 26 – 27 Oct 2022
- Global Summit for Women in Tech, Law & Policy, 26 – 28 Oct 2022
- DVAN Traveling Exhibition, 23 Oct 2022 – 22 May 2023
- Greenbuild International Conference and Expo, 01 – 03 Nov 2022
- Industrialized Wood-Based Construction Conference, 01 – 03 Nov 2022
- SIGNAL Customer and Developer Conference, 02 – 03 Nov 2022
- WORKTECH San Francisco, 03 Nov 2022
- CSR 6.0 Summit, 09 Nov 2022
- ASLA Conference on Landscape Architecture and Expo, 11 – 14 Nov 2022
- In-House Agency Day: Responding to Crisis, 15 Nov 2022
- Long- Duration Energy Storage Forum, 15 – 16 Nvo 2022
- American Nursing, Healthcare Management, and Patient Safety, 15 – 17 Nov 2022
- San Francisco RIA Summit, 17 Nov 2022
- Clinical Trials on Alzheimers Disease Conference, 29 Nov – 02 Dec 2022
- Women in Cannabis Expo, 02 Dec 2022
- CSP Annual Meeting, 29 Nov – 03 Dec 2022
- IEEE International Electron Devices Meeting, 03 – 07 Dec 2022
- SpringOne, 06 – 08 Dec 2022
- CACJ Annual Criminal Defense Seminar, 09 – 10 Dec 2022
- Design Conference, 12 – 14 Dec 2022