A historic city, home to some of the world’s most iconic landmarks, Washington, D.C. is also an incredible event destination. As the nation’s capital, the city has attracted a wealth of dining and entertainment venues, along with many excellent event venues.
The city’s largest venue, the Walter E. Washington Convention Center, is also one of the biggest convention centers in the country. At 2.3 million square feet, it’s impressive both in size and design. Other popular venues include the Ronald Reagan Building and the hip and trendy Loft at 600 F. City hotels offer additional venue options, from the 100,000-square-foot facilities of the Marriott Marquis to the small handful of chic rooms at The Henley Park Hotel.
Getting the venue of your choice is just the beginning when it comes to planning a corporate event, so why not let ProGlobalEvents take on the burden? Our experienced team can handle every aspect of your event, from planning and design to managing the event itself.
Washington Event Services
Putting together a corporate event in Washington, D.C.? ProGlobalEvents offers event design, planning, and management services to help make your next event a hit. Whether you need help developing a theme, locating sponsors, or designing an engaging attendee experience, we can handle it. And, as a full-service event management company, we can run the D.C. event once it goes live and perform a full post-event review once it ends.
ProGlobalEvents has a team of creative designers who can develop an event that’s engaging and satisfying for everyone who attends. That includes an event theme, branding elements, graphics, A/V content, and more. And we integrate these with your theme to create a seamless and perfect event.
Planning a successful event is tough, requiring a wide range of skills and talents. The ProGlobalEvents team of event planners has them all. Our skilled personnel can do everything from finding sponsors, a venue of your choice, and vendors, to defining event goals and managing finances.
Managing an event in progress takes a different kind of skill. Put yours in the best possible hands by teaming up with ProGlobalEvents. We’ll make sure all runs smoothly and according to plan. If any problems do arise, we’ll take care of them quickly and quietly, with minimal disruption.
Exhibit Production and Activation
We don’t stop at event planning and management! ProGlobalEvents has access to a 64,000-square-foot storage warehouse and a 65,000-square-foot production facility. So we can provide exhibit design and production services, as well as exhibit storage and shipping, and installation and tear-down for the event.
Whether you’re converting a live Washington, D.C. event into the online environment or are starting a virtual event from scratch, there’s just as much work to do as any other kind of event. Fortunately, ProGlobalEvents isn’t only a live event expert, we’re experienced when it comes to virtual events too. From planning the event to securing virtual sponsors, vendors, or exhibitors, from creating a theme to designing graphics and AV content, our industry knowledge serves us equally well online as in the world of live Washington, D.C. events.
ProGlobalEvents is a full-service virtual event management company, and we can put together a virtual event you’ll be proud of. We’re happy to provide partial service too. If there are certain things you prefer to manage yourself, feel free to hand the reins over to us for everything else.
To help you measure your success, ProGlobalEvents can perform a comprehensive post-event analysis, including:
- Data collection
- Event review
- Financial review
A post-event analysis will help you determine the most successful aspects of your event and pinpoint where you can improve for the next one.
Ensure Your D.C. Event Success with ProGlobalEvents
Planning an industry, professional, or corporate event is a big job, and you need a great team to put on something memorable. Whether you need expert design or planning advice, or a stellar team to manage the whole job, ProGlobalEvents can help. Contact us today!
To get started:
- Complete our online form.
- Call us at 888-373-5024.
- Email us at email@example.com.
Washington, D.C. Event Resources
Washington, D.C. Convention & Visitor Bureau
The Loft at 600 F
A great location in the Penn Quarter and several attractive event spaces make The Loft an ideal option for groups of 8 to 250 for meetings, holiday parties, seminars, banquets, and more. The venue has a total of 6,000 square feet of space, with a lounge area, a large light-filled loft, and meeting and conference rooms.
With several indoor and outdoor event and meeting spaces, Nationals Park suits meetings and conventions, company parties, product launches, team-building exercises, and more. The venue offers over 100,000 square feet of meeting and event space, with 9 indoor rooms and spaces and 9 outdoor areas. The entire park can accommodate up to 40,000 people, with rooms for small groups of a dozen and reception spaces for several thousand people.
Ronald Reagan Building & International Trade Center
This venue offers 65,000 square feet of event and meeting space for meetings, trade shows and exhibitions, conferences and seminars, and holiday parties, with a maximum capacity of 3,000 (seated) or 5,000 (standing). The center has 21 rooms, including a 1275-person ballroom, several pre-function rooms, and a variety of meeting and conference rooms.
The Walter E. Washington Convention Center
The Walter E. Washington Convention Center is the city’s largest convention venue, and it’s also one of the largest in the country. With a total of 2.3 million square feet of space, the venue offers 703,000 square feet of exhibition space in 5 exhibit halls, along with over 70 conference and meeting rooms, and a 52,000-square-foot ballroom. Suitable for trade shows and exhibitions, conferences and conventions, meetings, seminars, and training sessions, this expansive venue is large and flexible enough for virtually any event.
Courtyard Washington Downtown/Convention Center
With 357 guest rooms and over 10,000 square feet of meeting and event space, Courtyard Washington in D.C.’s downtown district offers the perfect upscale hotel experience. The hotel has 12 event and meeting rooms for groups of a dozen up to 400 and is ideal for executive meetings, seminars, and training sessions. Adjacent to the city’s biggest convention facility, it’s also ideal as a base for attending events at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center.
Embassy Suites by Hilton® Washington DC Convention Center
The Embassy Suites has a handy location near the Walter E. Washington Convention Center, with 384 guest rooms and 11 meeting rooms. Nine thousand square feet of event space mean the facilities can accommodate groups of 12 to 700 for meetings, seminars, training sessions, and conferences. The 6,000-square-foot ballroom seats up to 400 for banquets, while the hotel’s atrium offers an intimate 130-person reception area.
The Henley Park Hotel
The iconic Henley Park Hotel provides 96 guest rooms and around 2,000 square feet of meeting space. The hotel has 4 event spaces, suitable for groups of up to 60 for meetings, conferences, and training sessions, and up to 110 people for intimate corporate functions. With a convenient downtown location near the city’s biggest convention center, it’s also a great option for a comfortable and luxurious stay for other events.
Park Hyatt® Washington D.C.
With 220 guest rooms and 12,000 square feet of event space, Park Hyatt offers an elegant, sophisticated setting for business meetings, seminars, training sessions, and intimate corporate functions. The hotel has several private meeting rooms, perfect for groups of 12 to 40, along with larger seminar rooms, a ballroom for up to 450, and pre-function spaces. Within walking distance of Dupont Circle and Connecticut Avenue, there’s also plenty of great entertainment options for happy hour and after-event fun.
Marriott Marquis Washington, DC
The Marriott Marquis boasts 1,175 guest rooms and over 100,000 square feet of event space. It’s a convenient place to stay for those attending events at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center, as the hotel and the center are connected via an underground concourse. The Marriott Marquis is itself a great venue, with:
- 80 meeting rooms for groups of 8 people to several hundred
- A rooftop terrace
- A 30,000-square-foot ballroom for up to 3,500
With plenty of flexible, multi-use space, the Marriott is ideal for meetings, seminars, training sessions, conferences, holiday parties, and other corporate functions.
Upcoming Washington DC Trade Shows
- Pink Tie Party festival, 20 Mar – 10 Apr 2021
- National Cherry Blossom Festival, 20 Mar – 10 Apr 2021
- Opening Ceremony Festival, 20 Mar – 10 Apr 2021
- Washington Auto Show, 26 Mar – 04 Apr 2021
- Plastics Recycling, 07 – 08 Apr 2021
- ACSM’s International Health & Fitness Summit, 07 – 10 Apr 2021
- Credit Union Cherry Blossom Ten Mile Run Health And Fitness Expo, 11 Apr 2021
- Sea-Air-Space, 12 – 14 Apr 2021
- National Cannabis Festival, 17 Apr 2021
- Pathways Natural Living Expo, 18 Apr 2021
- Aha Meeting & Exhibition, 18 – 21 Apr 2021
- Public Affairs Conference, 19 – 21 Apr 2021
- Arlington Festival of the Arts, 24 – 25 Apr 2021
- DC Margarita March, 24 – 25 Apr 2021
- The A Bridal Show, 25 Apr 2021
- Excipient World Conference and Exhibition, 27 – 28 Apr 2021
- Ascas Meeting & Exhibition, 28 Apr – 01 May 2021
- Acog Clinical and Scientific Meeting And Exhibition Washington, 30 Apr – 03 May 2021
- Washington DC Career Fair, 06 May 2021
- Legislative Meetings And Trade Expo, 10 – 15 May 2021
- IFEBP Washington Legislative Update, 17 – 18 May 2021
- Medical Library Association Meeting and Exhibition (MLA), 21 – 26 May 2021
- AFS Government Affairs Fly-In Conference, 25 – 26 May 2021
- M Enabling Summit And Expo, 01 – 03 Jun 2021
- Aiaa Aviation And Aeronautics Forum And Exposition, 05 – 11 Jun 2021
- Premier Breakthroughs Conference and Exhibition (BRK), 15 – 18 Jun 2021
- STS Congressional Summit on Travel and Tourism, 21 – 24 Jun 2021
- NABA National Convention & Expo, 23 – 26 Jun 2021
- Otakon, 06 – 08 Aug 2021
- ASI RoadShow Washington, 16 – 19 Aug 2021
- Pend Oreille County Fair & Rodeo Association, 19 – 22 Aug 2021
- 930gov Conference & Tradeshow, 08 Sep 2021
- Military Mojo Career Conference, 10 Sep 2021
- Washington DC Showcase, 13 Sep 2021
- Frontiers in Optics: OSA Meeting and Exhibit/Laser Science Conference (FiO- OSA Meeting), 12 – 14 Oct 2021
- National School Lunch Week, 11 – 15 Oct 2021
- ANS Nuclear Technology Expo, 31 Oct – 04 Nov 2021
- World Anti-Microbial Resistance Congress, 03 – 04 Nov 2021
- Capital Buildings Engineering & Facility Maintenance, 11 Nov 2021
- Connect DC, 29 Nov – 01 Dec 2021
- Washington Bridal & Wedding Expo (BWS Wedding Expo), 09 Jan 2022
- Mid Atlantic Leather Weekend, 14 – 17 Jan 2022
- Imaging USA, 16 – 18 Jan 2022
- Washington Auto Show, 21 – 30 Jan 2022
- NASFAA Leadership & Legislative Conference & Expo, 14 – 16 Feb 2022
- Legislative Summit , 15 – 16 Feb 2022
- Energy Storage Association Policy Forum, 16 Feb 2022