A historic city, home to some of the world’s most iconic landmarks, Washington, D.C. is also an incredible event destination. As the nation’s capital, the city has attracted a wealth of dining and entertainment venues, along with many excellent event venues.
The city’s largest venue, the Walter E. Washington Convention Center, is also one of the biggest convention centers in the country. At 2.3 million square feet, it’s impressive both in size and design. Other popular venues include the Ronald Reagan Building and the hip and trendy Loft at 600 F. City hotels offer additional venue options, from the 100,000-square-foot facilities of the Marriott Marquis to the small handful of chic rooms at The Henley Park Hotel.
Getting the venue of your choice is just the beginning when it comes to planning a corporate event, so why not let ProGlobalEvents take on the burden? Our experienced team can handle every aspect of your event, from planning and design to managing the event itself.
Washington Event Services
Putting together a corporate event in Washington, D.C.? ProGlobalEvents offers event design, planning, and management services to help make your next event a hit. Whether you need help developing a theme, locating sponsors, or designing an engaging attendee experience, we can handle it. And, as a full-service event management company, we can run the D.C. event once it goes live and perform a full post-event review once it ends.
ProGlobalEvents has a team of creative designers who can develop an event that’s engaging and satisfying for everyone who attends. That includes an event theme, branding elements, graphics, A/V content, and more. And we integrate these with your theme to create a seamless and perfect event.
Planning a successful event is tough, requiring a wide range of skills and talents. The ProGlobalEvents team of event planners has them all. Our skilled personnel can do everything from finding sponsors, a venue of your choice, and vendors, to defining event goals and managing finances.
Managing an event in progress takes a different kind of skill. Put yours in the best possible hands by teaming up with ProGlobalEvents. We’ll make sure all runs smoothly and according to plan. If any problems do arise, we’ll take care of them quickly and quietly, with minimal disruption.
Exhibit Production and Activation
We don’t stop at event planning and management! ProGlobalEvents has access to a 64,000-square-foot storage warehouse and a 65,000-square-foot production facility. So we can provide exhibit design and production services, as well as exhibit storage and shipping, and installation and tear-down for the event.
To help you measure your success, ProGlobalEvents can perform a comprehensive post-event analysis, including:
- Data collection
- Event review
- Financial review
A post-event analysis will help you determine the most successful aspects of your event and pinpoint where you can improve for the next one.
Ensure Your D.C. Event Success with ProGlobalEvents
Planning an industry, professional, or corporate event is a big job, and you need a great team to put on something memorable. Whether you need expert design or planning advice, or a stellar team to manage the whole job, ProGlobalEvents can help. Contact us today!
To get started:
- Complete our online form.
- Call us at 888-373-5024.
- Email us at email@example.com.
Washington, D.C. Event Resources
Washington, D.C. Convention & Visitor Bureau
The Loft at 600 F
A great location in the Penn Quarter and several attractive event spaces make The Loft an ideal option for groups of 8 to 250 for meetings, holiday parties, seminars, banquets, and more. The venue has a total of 6,000 square feet of space, with a lounge area, a large light-filled loft, and meeting and conference rooms.
With several indoor and outdoor event and meeting spaces, Nationals Park suits meetings and conventions, company parties, product launches, team-building exercises, and more. The venue offers over 100,000 square feet of meeting and event space, with 9 indoor rooms and spaces and 9 outdoor areas. The entire park can accommodate up to 40,000 people, with rooms for small groups of a dozen and reception spaces for several thousand people.
Ronald Reagan Building & International Trade Center
This venue offers 65,000 square feet of event and meeting space for meetings, trade shows and exhibitions, conferences and seminars, and holiday parties, with a maximum capacity of 3,000 (seated) or 5,000 (standing). The center has 21 rooms, including a 1275-person ballroom, several pre-function rooms, and a variety of meeting and conference rooms.
The Walter E. Washington Convention Center
The Walter E. Washington Convention Center is the city’s largest convention venue, and it’s also one of the largest in the country. With a total of 2.3 million square feet of space, the venue offers 703,000 square feet of exhibition space in 5 exhibit halls, along with over 70 conference and meeting rooms, and a 52,000-square-foot ballroom. Suitable for trade shows and exhibitions, conferences and conventions, meetings, seminars, and training sessions, this expansive venue is large and flexible enough for virtually any event.
Courtyard Washington Downtown/Convention Center
With 357 guest rooms and over 10,000 square feet of meeting and event space, Courtyard Washington in D.C.’s downtown district offers the perfect upscale hotel experience. The hotel has 12 event and meeting rooms for groups of a dozen up to 400 and is ideal for executive meetings, seminars, and training sessions. Adjacent to the city’s biggest convention facility, it’s also ideal as a base for attending events at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center.
Embassy Suites by Hilton® Washington DC Convention Center
The Embassy Suites has a handy location near the Walter E. Washington Convention Center, with 384 guest rooms and 11 meeting rooms. Nine thousand square feet of event space mean the facilities can accommodate groups of 12 to 700 for meetings, seminars, training sessions, and conferences. The 6,000-square-foot ballroom seats up to 400 for banquets, while the hotel’s atrium offers an intimate 130-person reception area.
The Henley Park Hotel
The iconic Henley Park Hotel provides 96 guest rooms and around 2,000 square feet of meeting space. The hotel has 4 event spaces, suitable for groups of up to 60 for meetings, conferences, and training sessions, and up to 110 people for intimate corporate functions. With a convenient downtown location near the city’s biggest convention center, it’s also a great option for a comfortable and luxurious stay for other events.
Park Hyatt® Washington D.C.
With 220 guest rooms and 12,000 square feet of event space, Park Hyatt offers an elegant, sophisticated setting for business meetings, seminars, training sessions, and intimate corporate functions. The hotel has several private meeting rooms, perfect for groups of 12 to 40, along with larger seminar rooms, a ballroom for up to 450, and pre-function spaces. Within walking distance of Dupont Circle and Connecticut Avenue, there’s also plenty of great entertainment options for happy hour and after-event fun.
Marriott Marquis Washington, DC
The Marriott Marquis boasts 1,175 guest rooms and over 100,000 square feet of event space. It’s a convenient place to stay for those attending events at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center, as the hotel and the center are connected via an underground concourse. The Marriott Marquis is itself a great venue, with:
- 80 meeting rooms for groups of 8 people to several hundred
- A rooftop terrace
- A 30,000-square-foot ballroom for up to 3,500
With plenty of flexible, multi-use space, the Marriott is ideal for meetings, seminars, training sessions, conferences, holiday parties, and other corporate functions.
Upcoming Washington DC Trade Shows
- Washington Auto Show, 24 Jan – 02 Feb 2020
- Aca NCLC, 29 Jan-01 Feb 2020
- Annual Affair of the Heart Luncheon and Fashion Show (Annual Affair of the Heart Luncheon and Fashion Sh), 04 Feb 2020
- NASFAA Leadership & Legislative Conference & Expo, 03 – 05 Feb 2020
- Destinations Showcase Washington, 05 Feb 2020
- Washington DC MBA & Business Master’s Conference, 06 Feb 2020
- Government, Non-Profit & Education Career Fair, 07 Feb 2020
- Legislative Summit, 11 – 12 Feb 2020
- Energy Storage Policy Forum & Exhibition, 12 Feb 2020
- NFB of District of Columbia State Convention, 10 – 13 Feb 2020
- CAI Conference & Expo, 21 – 22 Feb 2020
- Governmental Affairs Conference, 23 – 27 Feb 2020
- Potato DC Fly In, 24 – 27 Feb 2020
- UW Environmental Career Fair, 27 Feb 2020
- Atlas Intersections Festival, 19 Feb – 01 Mar 2020
- Aapms Meeting & Exhibition, 26 Feb – 01 Mar 2020
- American Academy of Pain Medicine Annual Meeting, 26 Feb – 01 Mar 2020
- Fah Public Policy Conference and Business Exposition, 01 – 03 Mar 2020
- Public Lands Alliance Convention and Trade Show (PLA Convention and Trade Show), 01 – 05 Mar 2020
- Public Affairs Conference, 03 – 05 Mar 2020
- Washington DC Travel & Adventure Show, 07 – 08 Mar 2020
- DC Antique Photo Postcard & Camera Shows, 08 Mar 2020
- NPMA Legislative Day, 08 – 10 Mar 2020
- NACDS RxIMPACT Day, 10 – 11 Mar 2020
- SATELLITE Conference & Exhibition, 09 – 12 Mar 2020
- American Dental Education Association Annual Session & Exhibition (ADEA Annual Session & Exhibition), 14 – 17 Mar 2020
- Arlington Job Fair (Recruiting and Hiring Event), 19 Mar 2020
- Washington DC Career Fair, 19 Mar 2020
- American Pharmacists Association Meeting & Exposition (APHA), 20 – 23 Mar 2020
- Plastics Industry Fly In, 24 – 25 Mar 2020
- E-Discovery Records & Information Management Conference & Expo (E-Discovery, Records & Information Management Conf), 26 Mar 2020
- Usa Health & Fitness Expo, 26 – 27 Mar 2020
- Rock N Roll Washington DC, 28 Mar 2020
- Health & Fitness Expo – Washington DC, 28 Mar 2020
- Blossom Kite Festival, 28 Mar 2020
- Apollycon, 26 – 29 Mar 2020
- American Association Of Community Colleges Annual Convention (AACC Annual Convention), 28 – 30 Mar 2020
- Directed Energy to DC Exhibition, 30 Mar – 01 Apr 2020
- SO/LIC Symposium & Exhibition, 31 Mar – 01 Apr 2020
- Computers in Libraries, 31 Mar – 02 Apr 2020
- National Cherry Blossom Festival, 20 Mar – 12 Apr 2020
- Opening Ceremony Festival, 20 Mar – 12 Apr 2020
- Pink Tie Party festival, 20 Mar – 13 Apr 2020
- Awesome Con Washington, 01 – 03 May 2020
- DC Margarita March, 02 – 03 May 2020
- Nuclear Energy Assembly, 20 – 22 May 2020
- Exhibition and Convention Executives Forum, 27 May 2020
- Financial Issues Committee Summer Meeting, 08-10 Jun 2020
- M Enabling Summit And Expo, 22-24 Jun 2020
- IDEA, 22-25 Jun 2020
- Symposium on Counterfeit Parts and Materials – Tabletop Exhibition (Counterfeit Electronic Parts), 23-25 Jun 2020
- The Folklife Festival, 24-28 Jun 2020
- Optometry Meeting & Exhibition, 24-28 Jun 2020
- T Rose International Bridal Shows Crystal City, 19 Jul 2020
- NanoTech Conference & Expo, 29 Jun-01 Jul 2020
- TechConnect World, 29 Jun-01 Jul 2020
- Otakon, 31 Jul-02 Aug 2020
- Post Acute 360, 10 – 12 Aug 2020
- Arlington County Fair, 12 – 16 Aug 2020
- TaCops East Tactical Training Conference and Expo, 08 – 11 Sep 2020
- Military Mojo Career Conference, 11 Sep 2020
- Excellence in Journalism (EIJ), 10 – 12 Sep 2020
- Washington DC Showcase, 14 Sep 2020
- NASP Meeting & Expo, 14 – 16 Sep 2020
- Frontiers in Optics: OSA Meeting and Exhibit/Laser Science Conference (FiO- OSA Meeting), 13 – 17 Sep 2020
- Downtown Hyattsville Arts Festival And Exhibition, 19 Sep 2020
- Annual NASPP Conference & Exhibition, 22 – 25 Sep 2020
- Asnc Scientific Session And Exhibition (Asnc Washington), 24 – 27 Sep 2020
- National Drive Electric Week Event Hyattsville, 03 Oct 2020
- Anesthesiology Meeting And Exhibit Washington, 03 – 07 Oct 2020
- Asds Meetings And Exhibition National Harbor, 08 – 11 Oct 2020
- Army Ten Miler Expo (Atm Expo), 11 Oct 2020
- National School Lunch Week, 12 – 16 Oct 2020
- US FreedomWalk Festival (FreedomFest), 16 – 18 Oct 2020
- Design Build Conference and Expo, 28 – 30 Oct 2020
- World Antimicrobial Resistance Congress, 03 – 04 Nov 2020
- SINET Showcase, 04 – 05 Nov 2020
- Smart Cities Connect, 17 – 19 Nov 2020
- Metropolitan Cooking And Entertaining Show DC, 05 – 06 Dec 2020
- American Field Popup And Market Show Washington (Field Exhibition And Market), 12 – 13 Dec 2020