A historic city, home to some of the world’s most iconic landmarks, Washington, D.C. is also an incredible event destination. As the nation’s capital, the city has attracted a wealth of dining and entertainment venues, along with many excellent event venues.
The city’s largest venue, the Walter E. Washington Convention Center, is also one of the biggest convention centers in the country. At 2.3 million square feet, it’s impressive both in size and design. Other popular venues include the Ronald Reagan Building and the hip and trendy Loft at 600 F. City hotels offer additional venue options, from the 100,000-square-foot facilities of the Marriott Marquis to the small handful of chic rooms at The Henley Park Hotel.
Getting the venue of your choice is just the beginning when it comes to planning a corporate event, so why not let ProGlobalEvents take on the burden? Our experienced team can handle every aspect of your event, from planning and design to managing the event itself.
Need help planning your Washington, D.C. event? We’re here to help.
ProGlobalEvents offers a full range of event services including design, planning, rentals, vendor & audience management, and post-event analysis. We’ll work hard to create a seamless event experience that’s exciting, engaging, and valuable for guests and attendees.
Washington Event Services
Putting together a corporate event in Washington, D.C.? ProGlobalEvents offers event design, planning, and management services to help make your next event a hit. Whether you need help developing a theme, locating sponsors, or designing an engaging attendee experience, we can handle it. And, as a full-service event management company, we can run the D.C. event once it goes live and perform a full post-event review once it ends.
ProGlobalEvents has a team of creative designers who can develop an event that’s engaging and satisfying for everyone who attends. That includes an event theme, branding elements, graphics, A/V content, and more. And we integrate these with your theme to create a seamless and perfect event.
Planning a successful event is tough, requiring a wide range of skills and talents. The ProGlobalEvents team of event planners has them all. Our skilled personnel can do everything from finding sponsors, a venue of your choice, and vendors, to defining event goals and managing finances.
Managing an event in progress takes a different kind of skill. Put yours in the best possible hands by teaming up with ProGlobalEvents. We’ll make sure all runs smoothly and according to plan. If any problems do arise, we’ll take care of them quickly and quietly, with minimal disruption.
Exhibit Production and Activation
We don’t stop at event planning and management! ProGlobalEvents has access to a 64,000-square-foot storage warehouse and a 65,000-square-foot production facility. So we can provide exhibit design and production services, as well as exhibit storage and shipping, and installation and tear-down for the event.
Whether you’re converting a live Washington, D.C. event into the online environment or are starting a virtual event from scratch, there’s just as much work to do as any other kind of event. Fortunately, ProGlobalEvents isn’t only a live event expert, we’re experienced when it comes to virtual events too. From planning the event to securing virtual sponsors, vendors, or exhibitors, from creating a theme to designing graphics and AV content, our industry knowledge serves us equally well online as in the world of live Washington, D.C. events.
ProGlobalEvents is a full-service virtual event management company, and we can put together a virtual event you’ll be proud of. We’re happy to provide partial service too. If there are certain things you prefer to manage yourself, feel free to hand the reins over to us for everything else.
To help you measure your success, ProGlobalEvents can perform a comprehensive post-event analysis, including:
- Data collection
- Event review
- Financial review
A post-event analysis will help you determine the most successful aspects of your event and pinpoint where you can improve for the next one.
Ensure Your D.C. Event Success with ProGlobalEvents
Planning an industry, professional, or corporate event is a big job, and you need a great team to put on something memorable. Whether you need expert design or planning advice, or a stellar team to manage the whole job, ProGlobalEvents can help. Contact us today!
To get started:
- Complete our online form.
- Call us at 855-937-2610.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Washington, D.C. Event Resources
Washington, D.C. Convention & Visitor Bureau
With several indoor and outdoor event and meeting spaces, Nationals Park suits meetings and conventions, company parties, product launches, team-building exercises, and more. The venue offers over 100,000 square feet of meeting and event space, with 9 indoor rooms and spaces and 9 outdoor areas. The entire park can accommodate up to 40,000 people, with rooms for small groups of a dozen and reception spaces for several thousand people.
Ronald Reagan Building & International Trade Center
This venue offers 65,000 square feet of event and meeting space for meetings, trade shows and exhibitions, conferences and seminars, and holiday parties, with a maximum capacity of 3,000 (seated) or 5,000 (standing). The center has 21 rooms, including a 1275-person ballroom, several pre-function rooms, and a variety of meeting and conference rooms.
The Walter E. Washington Convention Center
The Walter E. Washington Convention Center is the city’s largest convention venue, and it’s also one of the largest in the country. With a total of 2.3 million square feet of space, the venue offers 703,000 square feet of exhibition space in 5 exhibit halls, along with over 70 conference and meeting rooms, and a 52,000-square-foot ballroom. Suitable for trade shows and exhibitions, conferences and conventions, meetings, seminars, and training sessions, this expansive venue is large and flexible enough for virtually any event.
Courtyard Washington Downtown/Convention Center
With 357 guest rooms and over 10,000 square feet of meeting and event space, Courtyard Washington in D.C.’s downtown district offers the perfect upscale hotel experience. The hotel has 12 event and meeting rooms for groups of a dozen up to 400 and is ideal for executive meetings, seminars, and training sessions. Adjacent to the city’s biggest convention facility, it’s also ideal as a base for attending events at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center.
Embassy Suites by Hilton® Washington DC Convention Center
The Embassy Suites has a handy location near the Walter E. Washington Convention Center, with 384 guest rooms and 11 meeting rooms. Nine thousand square feet of event space mean the facilities can accommodate groups of 12 to 700 for meetings, seminars, training sessions, and conferences. The 6,000-square-foot ballroom seats up to 400 for banquets, while the hotel’s atrium offers an intimate 130-person reception area.
The Henley Park Hotel
The iconic Henley Park Hotel provides 96 guest rooms and around 2,000 square feet of meeting space. The hotel has 4 event spaces, suitable for groups of up to 60 for meetings, conferences, and training sessions, and up to 110 people for intimate corporate functions. With a convenient downtown location near the city’s biggest convention center, it’s also a great option for a comfortable and luxurious stay for other events.
Park Hyatt® Washington D.C.
With 220 guest rooms and 12,000 square feet of event space, Park Hyatt offers an elegant, sophisticated setting for business meetings, seminars, training sessions, and intimate corporate functions. The hotel has several private meeting rooms, perfect for groups of 12 to 40, along with larger seminar rooms, a ballroom for up to 450, and pre-function spaces. Within walking distance of Dupont Circle and Connecticut Avenue, there’s also plenty of great entertainment options for happy hour and after-event fun.
Marriott Marquis Washington, DC
The Marriott Marquis boasts 1,175 guest rooms and over 100,000 square feet of event space. It’s a convenient place to stay for those attending events at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center, as the hotel and the center are connected via an underground concourse. The Marriott Marquis is itself a great venue, with:
- 80 meeting rooms for groups of 8 people to several hundred
- A rooftop terrace
- A 30,000-square-foot ballroom for up to 3,500
With plenty of flexible, multi-use space, the Marriott is ideal for meetings, seminars, training sessions, conferences, holiday parties, and other corporate functions.
Upcoming Washington DC Trade Shows
- UNM Harry Potter Day, 21 Nov 2023
- America International Agriculture Show (AMIAS), 27 – 29 Nov 2023
- Connect DC Marketplace, 27 – 29 Nov 2023
- Trade Fair Congress IT for Insurance Companies, 28 – 29 Nov 2023
- Teen Tech Time, 29 Nov 2023
- Defense TechConnect Innovations Summit & Expo, 27 – 30 Nov 2023
- The Premier Defense Innovation Event on the Planet, 27 – 30 Nov 2023
- SuperReturn Japan, 29 – 30 Nov 2023
- Maryland Winter Mixed – Fasig-Tipton!, 05 Dec 2023
- DC Law School Fair, 09 Dec 2023
- Metamorphosis of Service Delivery inside Hospital Planning: Logistics Automation using Robotics & AI, 12 Dec 2023
- Federal Pedigree Rabbit Show, 16 – 17 Dec 2023
- AALS Annual Meeting, 03 – 07 Jan 2024
- Washington Winter Show, 12 – 14 Jan 2024
- Wedding Fair Show, 14 Jan 2024
- Interfusion Festival, 11 – 15 Jan 2024
- Mid Atlantic Leather Weekend, 12 – 15 Jan 2024
- March for Life, 19 Jan 2024
- Super Magfest, 18 – 21 Jan 2024
- National Mentoring Summit, 24 – 26 Jan 2024
- Aca Engage, 24 – 27 Jan 2024
- Washington Auto Show, 19 – 28 Jan 2024
- Monster Jam Washington, 27 – 28 Jan 2024
- NASFAA Leadership & Legislative Conference & Expo, 02 – 07 Feb 2024
- Legislative Summit, 13 – 14 Feb 2024
- Washington DC Travel & Adventure Show, 24 – 25 Feb 2024
- Baltimore Washington International Pen Show, 01 – 03 Mar 2024
- Cuna Governmental Affairs Conference, 03 – 07 Mar 2024
- Fur the More, 08 – 10 Mar 2024
- SATELLITE Conference & Exhibition, 18 – 21 Mar 2024
- Cba Live, 25 – 27 Mar 2024
- National Cherry Blossom Festival, 20 Mar – 14 Apr 2024
- Acton Children’s Business Fair, 04 May 2024
- National Portable Storage Association Conference & Trade Show, 05 – 07 May 2024
- Legislative Meetings And Trade Expo, 04 – 09 May 2024
- Exhibition and Convention Executives Forum, 29 May 2024
- Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit, 03 – 05 Jun 2024
- NanoTech Conference & Expo, 17 – 19 Jun 2024
- DigiMarCon America, 01 – 02 Jul 2024
- Otakon, 02 – 04 Aug 2024
- NFDMA Annual National Convention and Exposition, 03 – 07 Aug 2024
- Library of Congress National Book Festival, 24 Aug 2024
- UNAA Convention & Trade Expo, 30 Aug – 02 Sep 2024
- TaCops East Tactical Training Conference and Expo, 04 – 05 Sep 2024
- Select Jewelry Show – DC, 29 – 30 Sep 2024
- Anime USA, 11 – 13 Oct 2024
- AUSA Annual Meeting and Exposition, 14 – 16 Oct 2024
- Mid-Atlantic Conference and Trade Show, 16 – 17 Oct 2024
- National School Lunch Week, 14 – 18 Oct 2024
- SOA Annual Meeting & Exhibits, 27 – 30 Oct 2024