Atlanta, Georgia is easily accessible, with a highly walkable convention district, a mild climate, and great public transport. All these factors make it a popular destination for business travel and industry events. Once there, attendees have a wealth of dining and entertainment options to enjoy during out-of-session hours.
Of course, Atlanta has some great convention and event facilities. The largest is Georgia World Congress Center, which provides 1.4 million square feet of exhibition space and a total square footage of 3.9 million. Other major venues include the Atlanta Convention Center at AmericasMart and the Georgia International Convention Center. Hotels in the city tend toward the mid-size range, with Marriott, Hilton, and Hyatt® offering several hundred beds each, along with meeting and event spaces.
Planning an event in Atlanta, GA? Make sure it’s a winner by getting the ProGlobalEvents team on board! Our professionals are all you need to plan and execute a successful event. For trade shows and exhibitions, conventions and conferences, product launches, holiday parties, and more, call ProGlobalEvents.
Atlanta Event Services
Need help with an upcoming event in this beautiful Southern city? ProGlobalEvents has the team you need! We offer a full range of event services for every stage of event production. We can develop your event theme and design branded content; create an engaging attendee experience; and manage vendors, contractors, and speakers. We’ll work hard to create a seamless event experience that’s exciting, engaging, and valuable for guests and attendees.
Event attendees tend to have high expectations, making event design a big challenge. You want yours to be interesting, engaging, and meaningful, so you need a great team who’s up to the task. Call ProGlobalEvents, and you’ll have the team you need! We’ll get to work developing a theme and design elements to match, including visual branding, digital elements, and A/V content.
Event planning is no easy task, especially for large corporate or industry events. When there’s a lot of work to do and a tight schedule to stick to, ProGlobalEvents makes it all easier. We can help you define event goals, find sponsors and vendors, negotiate contracts for venues and accommodation, and more. We have the experience—and the industry contacts—to put together a fantastic event for any occasion.
Exhibit Production and Activation
Need exhibits or displays for your Atlanta event? ProGlobalEvents can provide whatever you need! We have access to over 120,000 square feet of exhibit production and storage facilities, so we can offer:
- Design and production services
- Exhibit rentals
- Storage and shipping
- Installation and dismantle
If you need a capable team to manage your event in Georgia, look no further than ProGlobalEvents. Our management team can handle the entire event from start to finish to ensure it all runs smoothly and take care of any problems that arise.
Once the event is over, it’s time to consider what you’ve achieved. ProGlobalEvents performs a full post-event review, including data collection and analysis, financial review, and financial close-out. You’ll receive a wealth of useful information about the event to help you measure your results and help you plan future events.
ProGlobalEvents Provides the Expertise You Need to Ensure Success
There’s a lot of work involved in putting together a successful event, but an experienced team can make the process much smoother. Let ProGlobalEvents produce your next Atlanta, GA event, and you can be sure it’ll be unforgettable.
Contact us to get started:
- Complete our online form.
- Call us at 888-373-5024.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Atlanta Event Resources
Atlanta Convention & Visitor Bureau
Ambient+Studio is the kind of venue that’s in short supply. It’s a blank-slate space of high ceilings, large windows, and white-washed walls that can be transformed into the perfect event venue for you. A banquet hall or reception area, a meeting or seminar room, or a chic party space—it can fit the bill! The 10,500-square-foot studio is available 24/7, making it particularly suitable for evening and weekend events.
Atlanta Convention Center at AmericasMart
The Atlanta Convention Center has a total of 500,000 square feet, including 406,000 of exhibition space and a 6,000-square-foot ballroom for up to 900 people. The largest contiguous exhibition space is 96,000 square feet. There’s a total of 47 event and meeting rooms in the facility, with meeting rooms for 60 to 400 people, and a large atrium that can accommodate up to 1,200. This is an ideal venue for trade shows, exhibitions, conventions, conferences, meetings, seminars, and more.
Cobb Galleria Centre
This venue offers 144,000 square feet of exhibit space and a 25,000-square-foot ballroom for up to 3,300 people. There’s a total of 20,000 square feet of meeting space, which includes 20 meeting rooms ranging in capacity from 40 people to 210 and 4 boardrooms for groups around 10. While not as extensive as other Atlanta convention centers, Cobb Galleria Centre is great for a wide range of events, including trade shows, exhibitions, conventions, conferences, meetings, seminars, and more.
Georgia International Convention Center
With 400,000 square feet of space, including 150,000 of exhibition space and 16,000 of meeting space, the Georgia International Convention Center is large enough to host events of all kinds. It’s ideal for exhibitions, trade shows, conferences, seminars, meetings, and corporate functions. Along with a 40,000-square-foot ballroom, the facility offers 90,000 square feet of pre-function space and six 2,000-square-foot meeting suites, each with a total capacity of 220 people. There are also 3 executive boardrooms for small groups of 12 to 20.
Georgia World Congress Center
Georgia World Congress Center is Atlanta’s largest venue, with a total of 3.9 million square feet of space, including:
- 1 million square feet of exhibition space
- A 33,000-square-foot ballroom
- The 71,250-seat Georgia Dome
The complex is located in the 21-acre Centennial Olympic Park and is one of the top 5 biggest convention facilities in the country. With over 100 event and meeting rooms, this venue is large enough to accommodate any event, from trade shows and exhibitions to conferences and conventions, meetings and seminars, training and education sessions, and corporate functions.
Atlanta Marriott Marquis
With 1,663 guest rooms and nearly 170,000 square feet of meeting and event space, the Marriott Marquis is Atlanta’s largest hotel. It has 79 meeting rooms, including 3 large ballrooms of 15,000, 22,000, and 25,000 square feet, and 28,000 square feet of exhibition space. Dozens of meeting and event rooms for groups of 40 people up to several hundred round out the list. There’s plenty of room for meetings and seminars, conferences and conventions, as well as exhibitions, private parties, and other corporate functions. A handy location near the Atlanta Convention Center and Georgia World Congress Center make this a convenient choice for attendees too.
The Hilton in Atlanta features 1,249 guest rooms and 129,000 square feet of event space. The largest spaces in the hotel include 38,000 square feet of exhibition space and an 18,500-square-foot ballroom for up to 2,200 people. In addition, the Hilton offers dozens of meeting rooms, from 16-person boardrooms to larger rooms that can accommodate several hundred people. It’s a great option for meetings, seminars and training sessions, conferences, exhibitions, holiday parties, and corporate events.
Hyatt Regency® Atlanta
With 1,260 guest rooms and 180,000 square feet of meeting space, the Hyatt Regency is one of Atlanta’s largest hotels and offers enough room for a wide range of events. Along with a 30,000-square-foot ballroom for up to 3,200 people, the Hyatt has 2 additional ballrooms, plus 50,000 square feet of exhibition space and over 25,000 square feet of pre-function space. There are also dozens of meeting rooms, ranging from a 12-person boardroom up to meeting rooms for several hundred.
Sheraton® Atlanta Hotel
Atlanta’s Sheraton hotel offers 763 guest rooms, along with over 70,000 square feet of event and meeting space. The hotel’s 16 event rooms include conference rooms for groups of 6 to 12 people up to large, multi-use spaces for up to 700. Along with 2 ballrooms at 9,500 and 15,000 square feet, the hotel also has several large pre-function spaces and a 17,000-square-foot outdoor garden courtyard for up to 900 people. This venue is ideal for meetings, seminars, training sessions, and conferences, as well as holiday parties and other corporate events.
The St. Regis Atlanta
The St. Regis is a gorgeous luxury hotel in a great location just outside of downtown Atlanta. With 151 comfortable guest rooms and 17,000 square feet of meeting space, it’s perfect for intimate events and special occasions. The hotel’s 6 event rooms include an 18-person boardroom and 3 meeting rooms that can each accommodate 26 to 100 people. There’s also a 9,000-square-foot ballroom for up to 1,235 people with a ballroom balcony that can hold up to 370 people. And don’t forget the adjacent 3,300-square-foot pre-function space. The St. Regis is ideal for executive retreats, meetings, seminars, and training sessions, as well as holiday parties and other Atlanta corporate events.
Upcoming Atlanta Events
- Georgia Bridal Show 3/10/19, 04 Aug 2019
- Mac Duggal Trade Expo Atlanta, 05-09 Aug 2019
- World of Prom, 05-09 Aug 2019
- Atlanta Job Fair (Live Hiring Event), 06 Aug 2019
- Fire Rescue International, 07-10 Aug 2019
- Atlanta Jewelry Show, 10-12 Aug 2019
- Bridal Extravaganza, 11 Aug 2019
- IT Executive Event Atlanta, 13 Aug 2019
- Piedmont Park Arts Festival, 17-18 Aug 2019
- Bronner Bros International Beauty Show, 17 -19 Aug 2019
- Atlanta Shoe Market, 18-20 Aug 2019
- StormCon, 18-22 Aug 2019
- Big Fake Wedding Atlanta, 20 Aug 2019
- Southeast Residential Real Estate Trade Show, 22 Aug 2019
- Choice Career Fair – Atlanta, 22 Aug 2019
- OnyxCon, 23-25 Aug 2019
- Grant Park Summer Shade Festival, 24-25 Aug 2019
- Southeastern Accounting Show, 28-29 Aug 2019
- Dragon Con, 29 Aug-02 Sep 2019
- The Franchise Show – Atlanta, 06-07 Sep 2019
- Graduate School Fairs, 10 Sep 2019
- VOW New World of Bridal, 10-12 Sep 2019
- ASI RoadShow Atlanta (Road Show Atlanta), 11 Sep 2019
- Smart City Expo Atlanta, 11-13 Sep 2019
- Geiger Expo Atlanta, 13 Sep 2019
- Georgia RV & Camper Show, 13-15 Sep 2019
- Black Womens Expo Atlanta (BWE Atlanta), 14-15 Sep 2019
- Ghana Property & Lifestyle Expo (GPLE Atlanta 2nd Edition) , 14-15 Sep 2019
- Wine Women & Shoes Show (WWS Atlanta), 15 Sep 2019
- Glass Build America, 17-19 Sep 2019
- Greater Atlanta Professional, Veteran & Collegiate Career Fair, 19 Sep 2019
- Gun & Knife Shows Marietta, 21 Sep 2019
- National Drive Electric Week – Atlanta, 21 Sep 2019
- GA – Gun Show, 21-22 Sep 2019
- Think Realty Expo Atlanta, 21-22 Sep 2019
- SourceCon Atlanta, 23-25 Sep 2019
- Fall Design Week, 23-27 Sep 2019
- NACS Show, 01-04 Oct 2019
- PEI Convention At The NACS Show, 01-04 Oct 2019
- The Franchise Show – Atlanta, 04-05 Oct 2019
- Cyber Security Atlanta, 09-10 Oct 2019
- Old Fourth Ward Arts Festival, 12-13 Oct 2019
- Atlanta Apparel, 15-19 Oct 2019
- Medtrade (MT), 21-23 Oct 2019
- North American Commercial Vehicle Show, 28-31 Oct 2019
- Anime Weekend Atlanta (Anime Weekend Atlantac), 31 Oct-03 Nov 2019
- Atlanta Contemporary Jewelry Show (ACJ Show), 01-03 Nov 2019
- Small Business Expo – Atlanta, 14 Nov 2019
- Conjuration, 15-17 Nov 2019
- DreamHack, 15-17 Nov 2019
- Teacher of Color Recruitment Fair, 01 Feb 2020
- Seishun Con, 31 Jan-02 Feb 2020
- Domotex USA, 05-07 Feb 2020
- AnachroCon, 14-16 Feb 2020
- Ace Summit & Reverse Expo, 17-19 Feb 2020
- ACE Summit and Reverse Expo, 17-19 Feb 2020
- Cardboard Con, 07 Mar 2020
- Wood Bioenergy Conference And Expo, 10-11 Mar 2020
- MODEX, 09-12 Mar 2020
- Panel and Engineered Lumber International Conference and Expo (PELICE), 12-13 Mar 2020
- American Craft Council Retail Show Atlanta, 13-15 Mar 2020
- Atlanta Retail Show, 13-15 Mar 2020
- Thomas P Hinman Dental Meeting & Exhibition, 19-21 Mar 2020
- Atlanta Home Show, 20-22 Mar 2020
- Industrial Pack (IP), 01-02 Apr 2020
- TraumaCon, 01-03 Apr 2020
- Pinners Conference & Expo Atlanta, 17-18 Apr 2020
- Atlanta Film Festival, 30 Apr-10 May 2020
- American Industrial Hygiene Conference and Expo (AIHce EXP), 01-03 Jun 2020
- Design is Human Atlanta (Atlanta Design Festival), 30 May-07 Jun 2020
- BLADE Show, 05-07 Jun 2020
- SurFin, 15-17 Jun 2020
- Institute of Management Accountants Annual Conference & Expo (IMA Annual Conference & Expo), 20-24 Jun 2020