Austin’s motto is “Keep Austin Weird,” a turn of phrase that perfectly encapsulates this vibrant and diverse city. Austin, Texas receives more than 25 million visitors a year, some lured by over 250 live music venues and a thriving art and cultural scene and others by the many excellent corporate event venues in the city.
The Austin Convention Center may not be the largest in the country, but it packs in some great facilities, with the state’s biggest ballroom and five large, contiguous exhibit halls. Several nearby hotels offer over 1,000 guest rooms each, along with sizable event facilities. Another stand-out is Stunt Ranch, an exciting “corporate playground” that provides unforgettable adventure experiences that are perfect for corporate team-building.
Planning a corporate event in Austin, TX? Make sure it goes off with a bang by working with ProGlobalEvents! Our talented team is just what you need to plan and execute an amazing trade show, exhibition, product launch, or holiday party. Call ProGlobalEvents today—we’re ready to get started!
Austin Event Services
The ProGlobalEvents team are experts in every aspect of event planning and production. We offer a full range of event management services, including design and production, for every stage of event planning and execution. ProGlobalEvents can do it all—from start to finish—to create an event experience that gets the results you’re looking for.
Event design can be challenging; it’s often hard to come up with a stand-out theme and engaging and exciting graphics and multimedia content. With ProGlobalEvents working for you, you’ve got event design all sewn up! Our talented designers will develop a theme, add striking visual content, and package it all together into something consistent that gets your message across.
It’s a lot of work to pull an event of any size together. As a full-service team, ProGlobalEvents can take care of it all, from finding sponsors and vendors to choosing a venue and accommodation partners, and more. Our experienced personnel and our industry contacts enable us to get the work done quickly and neatly.
Exhibit Production and Activation
ProGlobalEvents has access to over 120,000 square feet of exhibit production and storage facilities, meaning we can provide exhibits and displays for your event with ease. We can both design and produce exhibits, and provide exhibit rentals, and we’ll take care of shipping, storage, and venue installation too!
Planning your Austin corporate event is just the beginning! Once it’s in motion, you need a great management team to ensure it all goes off without a hitch. With ProGlobalEvents, your event is in capable hands. Our management team can handle every aspect of the live event, take care of any problems that arise, and keep it all running smoothly with minimal disruption.
Whether you’re converting a live Austin, TX event into the online environment or are starting a virtual event from scratch, there’s just as much work to do as any other kind of event. Fortunately, ProGlobalEvents isn’t only a live event expert, we’re experienced when it comes to virtual events too. From planning the event to securing virtual sponsors, vendors, or exhibitors, from creating a theme to designing graphics and AV content, our industry knowledge serves us equally well online as in the world of live Austin events.
ProGlobalEvents is a full-service virtual event management company, and we can put together a virtual event you’ll be proud of. We’re happy to provide partial service too. If there are certain things you prefer to manage yourself, feel free to hand the reins over to us for everything else.
What defines a successful event? It’s about more than just the numbers. A post-event analysis helps you understand how well your event measured up to the goals you set. ProGlobalEvents will perform an analysis that includes data collection and analysis, as well as a financial review, to help you understand what worked and where you can improve for next time.
ProGlobalEvents Provides the Expertise You Need to Ensure Success in Austin, TX
Event planning, production, and management involves a huge amount of work, and sometimes you need a great team to help you put it all together. ProGlobalEvents is that team! We can take over the design or planning work—or produce the entire event from start to finish. For trade shows and exhibitions, conferences and conventions, corporate meetings, product launches, and more, call ProGlobalEvents.
Contact us to get started:
- Complete our online form.
- Call us at 888-373-5024.
- Email us at email@example.com.
Austin Event Resources
Austin Convention & Visitor Bureau
Austin Convention Center
The Austin Convention Center offers more than 366,000 square feet of event and meeting space, including 247,000 square feet of exhibition space and 62 meeting rooms. The exhibition halls range in size from 32,000 to 80,000 square feet, with a maximum capacity around 23,000. Meeting rooms range from a capacity of 30 people on up to 800 for the largest, and nearly 4,000 total for the center’s 2 ballrooms. There’s plenty of room for large conventions, conferences, trade shows, and exhibitions. Smaller rooms are great for more intimate meetings, training sessions, and corporate team-building events.
Palmer Events Center
At 131,000 square feet, the Palmer Events Center offers an alternative that’s ideal for smaller events. The center has 70,000 square feet of exhibit space in 2 halls, plus pre-function spaces and a large outdoor canopy. The center also has 5 meeting rooms, each with a maximum capacity of 76 people.
Stunt Ranch is unlike any other corporate event venue. Located on 22 acres of stunning Texas Hill Country, it’s a unique place for your unique team. Tried-and-true favorites like obstacle courses and paintball are taken up a notch with the addition of exciting action hero adventures, stunt choreography, stunt tournaments, and more. Stunt Ranch can take your team-building to the next level and challenge them like never before!
Travis County Exposition Center
This massive facility is equipped to handle large events, including corporate dinners and company parties, exhibitions, and more. An arena, banquet hall, and other spaces—all on 128 acres—equal plenty of room for whatever you need. There’s a 10,000-square-foot banquet hall and club room with room for up to 450 people. The open-air Show Barn is designed for livestock shows but can be modified to suit corporate parties and picnics and clocks in at 210,000 square feet. There’s also a 20,000-square-foot banquet hall for up to 1,000 people and an arena that seats 6,400.
An iconic landmark in downtown Austin, The Driskill is elegant, comfortable, and welcoming. This small hotel offers 189 luxurious guest rooms and 18,000 square feet of meeting and event space, perfect for when you want to impress. From the 15-person Governor’s Boardroom to the 2,500-square-foot Driskill Ballroom, every space is stunning. The Driskill is ideal for small, intimate meetings; executive training and team-building; and corporate functions.
Fairmont Austin offers 1,048 guest rooms and a total of 140,000 square feet of event space in an elegant and luxurious setting near the Austin Convention Center. In fact, the Fairmont has direct access to the convention center via the Red River Canopy Walk, making it highly convenient for event attendees. Fairmont Austin has its own extensive event facilities, including 27 meeting rooms and a 26,000-square-foot ballroom. Meeting rooms range from intimate, 12-person boardrooms to large spaces that can hold several hundred.
The Hilton Austin has 801 recently renovated guest rooms, along with 80,000 square feet of event space and 38 flexible meeting rooms. Rooms include a 25,000-square-foot ballroom for up to 3,400 people and a second ballroom at 15,500 square feet for up to 2,000 people. For meetings, seminars, training sessions, and more, there are rooms ranging in capacity from 12 people up to several hundred, and even over 1,000. Located near the Austin Convention Center, the Hilton is both a great place to hold an event and a convenient base for attending something nearby.
Hyatt Regency® Austin
Austin’s Hyatt Regency offers a more intimate experience than the larger hotels but still provides an extensive 448 guest rooms and 45,000 square feet of meeting and event space. With a renovation recently completed, it’s all looking great! The Hyatt Regency has 2 ballrooms at 14,000 and 10,000 square feet, with maximum capacity of 2,300 and 1,500, respectively. An additional 22 smaller rooms, ranging from 10-person boardrooms to a 700-person indoor/outdoor terrace, round out the bill.
JW Marriott Austin
With 1,012 guest rooms and over 120,000 square feet of meeting space, the JW Marriott offers facilities for a wide range of events: corporate product launches, receptions and parties, company meetings, conferences, exhibitions, training, and more. The hotel has:
- 42 meeting rooms
- 2 large ballrooms
- 23,000 square feet of exhibit space
- Outdoor event space
The largest ballroom, at 30,000 square feet, holds up to 3,550 people, with a further 2,880 in the second 23,000-square-foot ballroom. Meeting rooms range in capacity from 16 people up to several hundred. The JW Marriott’s outdoor spaces range from 1,000 to 4,200 square feet, suitable for company parties of up to 300 people.
Upcoming Austin Events
- Texas Groundwater Conference, 30 Jun – 01 Jul 2021
- Advancing Academics Conference, 30 Jun – 01 Jul 2021
- Austin Roundup, 02 – 04 Jul 2021
- Alpha Delta Kappa International Convention, 08 – 11 Jul 2021
- Annual OCD Conference, 09 – 11 Jul 2021
- Rtx, 09 – 11 Jul 2021
- Austin Metaphysical and Holistic Life Expo, 10 – 11 Jul 2021
- Annual Bilingual Symposium, 15 – 17 Jul 2021
- Body Mind Spirit Expo Austin, 17 – 18 Jul 2021
- City Wide Garage Sale, 17 – 18 Jul 2021
- NAco Annual Conference, 16 – 19 Jul 2021
- National Association of Counties Conference and Exposition , 16 – 19 Jul 2021
- Restaurant Directions, 18 – 20 Jul 2021
- SMart Conference, 19 – 20 Jul 2021
- Texas Housing Conference, 19 – 21 Jul 2021
- Austin Career Fair, 21 Jul 2021
- Equity & Excellence: Access in Higher Education, 19 – 23 Jul 2021
- Practical Sales Skills 1 Day Training in Austin, TX, 23 Jul 2021
- Negotiation Skills, 23 Jul 2021
- AHEAD Annual Conference, 19 – 24 Jul 2021
- Statewide Parent Conference, 23 – 24 Jul 2021
- Certificate in Essentials of Human Resource Management Seminar, 21 – 25 Jul 2021
- Lone Star Software Symposium Austin, 22 – 25 Jul 2021
- Classic Game Fest,24 – 25 Jul 2021
- Custom Sounds & Tint Texas Heat Wave, 23 – 25 Jul 2021
- CKIX International Convention, 25 – 28 Jul 2021
- Annual International Solid Freeform Fabrication Symposium, 26 – 28 Jul 2021
- Wide Format Summit, 26 – 28 Jul 2021
- Connected Manufacturing Forum, 29 – 30 Jul 2021
- AAEA Annual Meeting, 01 – 03 Aug 2021
- National Child Support Enforcement Association Leadership Symposium, 01 – 04 Aug 2021
- Tab Convention And Trade Show, 03 – 04 Aug 2021
- FutureCon Conference Austin, 04 Aug 2021
- Resource Recycling Conference and Trade Show, 04 – 06 Aug 2021
- The Global Leadership Summit, 05 – 06 Aug 2021
- Dental Maverick Summit, 06 – 07 Aug 2021
- ATHE Annual Conference, 05 – 08 Aug 2021
- Monster Jam Austin, 07 – 08 Aug 2021
- Coaching at Work 1 Day Training in Austin, TX, 09 Aug 2021
- Public Drinking Water Conference, 10 – 11 Aug 2021
- Austin Build Expo, 11 – 12 Aug 2021
- Central Texas Build Expo, 11 – 12 Aug 2021
- MHEDA Convention, 11 – 14 Aug 2021
- AMLI Annual Scientific Meeting, 13 – 16 Aug 2021
- CRF Forum & Expo, 16 – 18 Aug 2021
- 4C HSE Conference, 18 – 20 Aug 2021
- Common Sleep Problems & Modulation of Metabolic Detoxification Pathways, 21 Aug 2021
- LEAP HR: Hospitality, 23 – 24 Aug 2021
- CEA International Conference & Training Event, 22 – 25 Aug 2021
- Annual Texas Bankers Association Convention & Exposition, 25 – 27 Aug 2021
- SGAC National Summit, 25 – 27 Aug 2021
- Trunk Show Austin, 27 – 28 Aug 2021
- Bat Fest, 28 Aug 2021
- DIY Musician Conference, 27 – 29 Aug 2021
- Austin ArtWorks Festival, 28 – 29 Aug 2021
- Annual TAAO & ICTA Conference, 29 Aug – 01 Sep 2021
- Crittenden Hospital Conference, 30 Aug – 01 Sep 2021
- Smart City Policy Summit, 31 Aug – 01 Sep 2021
- Connected Plant Conference, 30 Aug – 02 Sep 2021
- Healthcare Facilities Symposium and Expo, 21 – 23 Sep 2021
- Austin City Limits Festival, 01 – 03 Oct 2021
- Austin Expo & Tech Forum, 19 Oct 2021
- Austin Food Wine Festival, 05 – 07 Nov 2021
- Small Business Expo, 11 Nov 2021
- The Running Event, 30 Nov – 02 Dec 2021
- Dealer Week MRAA Conference & Expo, 06 – 09 Dec 2021
- Austin Home & Garden Show, 14 – 16 Jan 2022
- 3M Half Marathon, 23 Jan 2022
- Quiltcon, 16 – 20 Feb 2022
- Austin Marathon, Half Marathon, and 5K, 20 Feb 2022
- Acfas Scientific Conference And Exhibiton austin, 24 – 27 Feb 2022
- Staffing Industry Analysts Executive Forum, 28 Feb – 03 Mar 2022
- AWRA Geospatial Water Technology Conference, 21 – 23 Mar 2022
- Alpha Chi National Convention, 24 – 26 Mar 2022
- DCA’s Safety Congress, 28 – 30 Mar 2022
- Texas Bridal & Wedding Expo, 03 Apr 2022
- Directors Conference, 02 – 05 Apr 2022
- Austin Vet, 05 – 06 Apr 2022
- Austin International Poetry Festival, 08 – 09 Apr 2022
- SRSA Conference, 06 – 10 Apr 2022
- SBI/ACR Breast Imaging Symposium, 07 – 10 Apr 2022
- IEI Spring Summit, 10 – 12 Apr 2022
- AMSSM Annual Meeting, 08 – 13 Apr 2022
- IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference, 10 – 13 Apr 2022
- TOA TOF TSSM Conference, 22 – 23 Apr 2022
- Austin Reggae Festival, 22 – 24 Apr 2022
- Austin Auto Show, 22 – 24 Apr 2022
- Fully Charged LIVE North America, 23 – 24 Apr 2022
- International Donor Milk Conference, 25 – 26 Apr 2022
- Attorney General Symposium, 25 – 27 Apr 2022
- Paleo f(x) Conference, 29 Apr – 01 May 2022