Austin’s motto is “Keep Austin Weird,” a turn of phrase that perfectly encapsulates this vibrant and diverse city. Austin, Texas receives more than 25 million visitors a year, some lured by over 250 live music venues and a thriving art and cultural scene and others by the many excellent corporate event venues in the city.
The Austin Convention Center may not be the largest in the country, but it packs in some great facilities, with the state’s biggest ballroom and five large, contiguous exhibit halls. Several nearby hotels offer over 1,000 guest rooms each, along with sizable event facilities. Another stand-out is Stunt Ranch, an exciting “corporate playground” that provides unforgettable adventure experiences that are perfect for corporate team-building.
Planning a corporate event in Austin, TX? Make sure it goes off with a bang by working with ProGlobalEvents! Our talented team is just what you need to plan and execute an amazing trade show, exhibition, product launch, or holiday party. Call ProGlobalEvents today—we’re ready to get started!
Austin Event Services
The ProGlobalEvents team are experts in every aspect of event planning and production. We offer a full range of event management services, including design and production, for every stage of event planning and execution. ProGlobalEvents can do it all—from start to finish—to create an event experience that gets the results you’re looking for.
Event design can be challenging; it’s often hard to come up with a stand-out theme and engaging and exciting graphics and multimedia content. With ProGlobalEvents working for you, you’ve got event design all sewn up! Our talented designers will develop a theme, add striking visual content, and package it all together into something consistent that gets your message across.
It’s a lot of work to pull an event of any size together. As a full-service team, ProGlobalEvents can take care of it all, from finding sponsors and vendors to choosing a venue and accommodation partners, and more. Our experienced personnel and our industry contacts enable us to get the work done quickly and neatly.
Exhibit Production and Activation
ProGlobalEvents has access to over 120,000 square feet of exhibit production and storage facilities, meaning we can provide exhibits and displays for your event with ease. We can both design and produce exhibits, and provide exhibit rentals, and we’ll take care of shipping, storage, and venue installation too!
Planning your Austin corporate event is just the beginning! Once it’s in motion, you need a great management team to ensure it all goes off without a hitch. With ProGlobalEvents, your event is in capable hands. Our management team can handle every aspect of the live event, take care of any problems that arise, and keep it all running smoothly with minimal disruption.
What defines a successful event? It’s about more than just the numbers. A post-event analysis helps you understand how well your event measured up to the goals you set. ProGlobalEvents will perform an analysis that includes data collection and analysis, as well as a financial review, to help you understand what worked and where you can improve for next time.
ProGlobalEvents Provides the Expertise You Need to Ensure Success in Austin, TX
Event planning, production, and management involves a huge amount of work, and sometimes you need a great team to help you put it all together. ProGlobalEvents is that team! We can take over the design or planning work—or produce the entire event from start to finish. For trade shows and exhibitions, conferences and conventions, corporate meetings, product launches, and more, call ProGlobalEvents.
Contact us to get started:
- Complete our online form.
- Call us at 888-373-5024.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Austin Event Resources
Austin Convention & Visitor Bureau
Austin Convention Center
The Austin Convention Center offers more than 366,000 square feet of event and meeting space, including 247,000 square feet of exhibition space and 62 meeting rooms. The exhibition halls range in size from 32,000 to 80,000 square feet, with a maximum capacity around 23,000. Meeting rooms range from a capacity of 30 people on up to 800 for the largest, and nearly 4,000 total for the center’s 2 ballrooms. There’s plenty of room for large conventions, conferences, trade shows, and exhibitions. Smaller rooms are great for more intimate meetings, training sessions, and corporate team-building events.
Palmer Events Center
At 131,000 square feet, the Palmer Events Center offers an alternative that’s ideal for smaller events. The center has 70,000 square feet of exhibit space in 2 halls, plus pre-function spaces and a large outdoor canopy. The center also has 5 meeting rooms, each with a maximum capacity of 76 people.
Stunt Ranch is unlike any other corporate event venue. Located on 22 acres of stunning Texas Hill Country, it’s a unique place for your unique team. Tried-and-true favorites like obstacle courses and paintball are taken up a notch with the addition of exciting action hero adventures, stunt choreography, stunt tournaments, and more. Stunt Ranch can take your team-building to the next level and challenge them like never before!
Travis County Exposition Center
This massive facility is equipped to handle large events, including corporate dinners and company parties, exhibitions, and more. An arena, banquet hall, and other spaces—all on 128 acres—equal plenty of room for whatever you need. There’s a 10,000-square-foot banquet hall and club room with room for up to 450 people. The open-air Show Barn is designed for livestock shows but can be modified to suit corporate parties and picnics and clocks in at 210,000 square feet. There’s also a 20,000-square-foot banquet hall for up to 1,000 people and an arena that seats 6,400.
An iconic landmark in downtown Austin, The Driskill is elegant, comfortable, and welcoming. This small hotel offers 189 luxurious guest rooms and 18,000 square feet of meeting and event space, perfect for when you want to impress. From the 15-person Governor’s Boardroom to the 2,500-square-foot Driskill Ballroom, every space is stunning. The Driskill is ideal for small, intimate meetings; executive training and team-building; and corporate functions.
Fairmont Austin offers 1,048 guest rooms and a total of 140,000 square feet of event space in an elegant and luxurious setting near the Austin Convention Center. In fact, the Fairmont has direct access to the convention center via the Red River Canopy Walk, making it highly convenient for event attendees. Fairmont Austin has its own extensive event facilities, including 27 meeting rooms and a 26,000-square-foot ballroom. Meeting rooms range from intimate, 12-person boardrooms to large spaces that can hold several hundred.
The Hilton Austin has 801 recently renovated guest rooms, along with 80,000 square feet of event space and 38 flexible meeting rooms. Rooms include a 25,000-square-foot ballroom for up to 3,400 people and a second ballroom at 15,500 square feet for up to 2,000 people. For meetings, seminars, training sessions, and more, there are rooms ranging in capacity from 12 people up to several hundred, and even over 1,000. Located near the Austin Convention Center, the Hilton is both a great place to hold an event and a convenient base for attending something nearby.
Hyatt Regency® Austin
Austin’s Hyatt Regency offers a more intimate experience than the larger hotels but still provides an extensive 448 guest rooms and 45,000 square feet of meeting and event space. With a renovation recently completed, it’s all looking great! The Hyatt Regency has 2 ballrooms at 14,000 and 10,000 square feet, with maximum capacity of 2,300 and 1,500, respectively. An additional 22 smaller rooms, ranging from 10-person boardrooms to a 700-person indoor/outdoor terrace, round out the bill.
JW Marriott Austin
With 1,012 guest rooms and over 120,000 square feet of meeting space, the JW Marriott offers facilities for a wide range of events: corporate product launches, receptions and parties, company meetings, conferences, exhibitions, training, and more. The hotel has:
- 42 meeting rooms
- 2 large ballrooms
- 23,000 square feet of exhibit space
- Outdoor event space
The largest ballroom, at 30,000 square feet, holds up to 3,550 people, with a further 2,880 in the second 23,000-square-foot ballroom. Meeting rooms range in capacity from 16 people up to several hundred. The JW Marriott’s outdoor spaces range from 1,000 to 4,200 square feet, suitable for company parties of up to 300 people.
Upcoming Austin Events
- Wave, 21-22 Mar 2019
- Austin Home & Garden Show (AM19), 22-24 Mar 2019
- Austin National College Fair, 26 Mar 2019
- Choice Career Fair – Austin, 28 Mar 2019
- Redio Austin, 16 – 30 Mar 2019
- Austin Spring Tango Festival, 29 – 31 Mar 2019
- Zilker Park Kite Festival, 31 Mar 2019
- Teacher Career Fairs, 03 Apr 2019
- National Career Fair – Austin (Job Fair), 03 Apr 2019
- Hirelive Job Fair – Austin, 04 Apr 2019
- Austin International Poetry Festival, 04-07 Apr 2019
- Texas VegFest, 06 Apr 2019
- Doll Show and Sale, 6 Apr 2019
- Health & Fitness Expo, 7 Apr 2019
- Cap10K Health & Fitness Expo, 7 Apr 2019
- Lonestar Round Up, 12-13 Apr 2019
- American Heroes Air Show TX, 13-14 Apr 2019
- Monster Jam Austin, 13-14 Apr 2019
- Art City Austin Festival, 13-14 Apr 2019
- City Wide Garage Sale Austin, 13-14 Apr 2019
- Austin Metaphysical & Holistic Life Expo (Summer Metaphysical & Holistic Expo), 13-14 Apr 2019
- NASBP Meeting and Expo, 14-17 Apr 2019
- Independents Conference & Exposition, 16-18 Apr 2019
- Fusebox Festival, 17-21 Apr 2019
- Austin Reggae Festival, 19-21 Apr 2019
- Austin Auto Show, 26-28 Apr 2019
- Austin Food Wine Festival, 26-28 Apr 2019
- Annual Texas Bankers Association Convention & Exposition, 1 May 2019
- Environmental Trade Fair and Conference, 14-15 May 2019
- NIWeek Exhibition, 20-23 May 2019
- ATX Television Festival, 6-9 Jun 2019
- National Conference & Public Power Expo, 7-12 Jun 2019
- State and Federal Appeals, 20-21 Jun 2019
- Rtx, 05 – 07 Jul 2019
- Business Tech Expo (BTE), 11 -12 Jul 2019
- Primer Nuts and Bolts of LLCs, LPs and Partnerships ( Primer Nuts and Bolts of LLCs, LPs and Partnershi), 17 Jul 2019
- LLCs LPs and Partnerships, 18-19 Jul 2019
- Body Mind Spirit Expos Austin, 20-21 Jul 2019
- ITE Meeting and Exhibit, 21-24 Jul 2019
- ArmadilloCon, 02-04 Aug 2019
- Tab Convention And Trade Show, 07-08 Aug 2019
- Anime Austin, 16-18 Aug 2019
- NIGP Forum and Products Exposition, 25-28 Aug 2019
- Austin Free Day of Yoga, 02 Sep 2019
- Mondo Con, 14-15 Sep 2019
- Austin Ultimate Womens Expo, 28-29 Sep 2019
- RestaurantPoint East, 29 Sep-02 Oct 2019
- ASI Advantage Road Show Austin, 04 Oct 2019
- Austin City Limits Music Festival, 04-06 Oct 2019
- Austin (CTEA) Expo & Tech Forum, 15 Oct 2019
- Texas Trucklandia Fest, 19 Oct 2019
- MBA Annual Convention & Expo, 27-30 Oct 2019
- The Running Event, 03-06 Dec 2019
- Small Business Expo – Austin (SBE- Austin), 17 Dec 2019
- I Business Expo, 17 Dec 2019
- Armadillo Christmas Bazaar, 13-24 Dec 2019
- AFBF Convention & IDEAG Trade Show, 18-20 Jan 2020
- Midwinter Conference & Education Expo, 26-29 Jan 2020
- TCEA Convention & Exposition, 03-07 Feb 2020
- Quiltcon, 20-23 Feb 2020