The renewal of Baltimore’s Inner Harbor district has made it an increasingly popular destination for both leisure and business travel. Baltimore is home to some great event venues, including the Baltimore Convention Center. At 1.2 million square feet, it’s the city’s largest venue. Oriole Park and the New Psalmist Retreat & Meeting Center offer additional options, while the Maryland Science Museum contributes unique exhibit spaces and galleries. The Maryland city also has a number of mid-size hotels with varying amounts of event space.
Are you planning an event in Baltimore, MD? Ensure your success by working with ProGlobalEvents! Our team of designers, project managers, and other experts can take care of every aspect of your Baltimore corporate event. From company holiday parties to product launches, exhibitions, and trade shows, ProGlobalEvents has you covered!
Baltimore Event Services
ProGlobalEvents offers a full range of event services, including event design and planning, production and management, and post-event analysis. Whether you need a little help or a full-service team, we’ve got what you need! From design to attendee experience to venue and vendor selection to event activation and management, we can do it all to create an unforgettable event your guests will love.
Attendee needs and expectations are higher than ever before, which makes it increasingly difficult to provide an event experience with the all-important wow factor. With ProGlobalEvents on your side, you can feel confident that your event design will be top-notch. Our creative team are design experts, with the skill to develop the perfect event theme and the visual branding, digital media, and A/V content to match.
From trade shows to meetings, to team-building exercises and company parties, the average corporate or industry event requires a lot of work in the planning stages. When you need help planning your Baltimore event, ProGlobalEvents are the people to call. Our event planning team can quickly get to work finding sponsors and vendors, negotiating venue and accommodation contracts, and taking care of every last planning detail.
Once the event goes live, it’s vital to have a great team on-site in Baltimore to take care of whatever situations arise. With the ProGlobalEvents management crew on hand, you can be sure your event will run smoothly and problems get handled quickly, with minimal disruption. Once we’re on the job, you can relax, knowing your event is in good hands!
Exhibit Production and Activation
We’re a full-service event management team, which means we can handle the production and activation of exhibits too. With access to a 65,000-square-foot production facility and a 64,000-square-foot storage warehouse, we offer design and production services and exhibit rentals, along with storage, shipping, and installation.
Once your Baltimore event is over, a comprehensive post-event analysis is the best way to gauge success. ProGlobalEvents can perform a thorough review, with data collection and analysis, along with a financial review, to help you evaluate how you did.
ProGlobalEvents: Our Expertise Is Your Success
Need help planning or managing a Baltimore, MD event? Or do you need a full-service team to take over the entire show? ProGlobalEvents are the ones to call.
Contact us to get started:
- Complete our online form.
- Call us at 888-373-5024.
- Email us at email@example.com.
Baltimore Event Resources
Baltimore Convention & Visitor Bureau
1840s Plaza is a slice of local history: an elegant venue with 4 event rooms and 11,000 square feet of space. Three of the rooms are ideal for groups of up to 250 people, while the largest space is a 4,000-square-foot ballroom for up to 350. The hotel adjacent to the plaza has smaller rooms for groups of 12 people, providing extra flexibility for meetings, seminars, training sessions, holiday parties, and other company events.
The Baltimore Convention Center
The Baltimore Convention Center offers a total of 1.2 million square feet of meeting and event space, including:
- 300,000 square feet of exhibition space
- 50 meeting rooms
- A 36,000-square-foot ballroom
The ballroom has a maximum capacity of 2,500, while the meeting rooms range from 45 people up to rooms for groups of 425. With so much space, the Baltimore Convention Center is ideal for conventions and conferences, trade shows and exhibitions, meetings and training sessions, and corporate functions.
Maryland Science Center
With more than 100,000 square feet of event space and several unique rooms, the Maryland Science Center is a spectacular event venue. Along with a tented outdoor rooftop space with fantastic harbor views, the center offers an observatory for nighttime stargazing, as well as the museum’s exhibit spaces and galleries. The Maryland Science Center is great for team building activities, meetings, conferences, receptions, holiday parties, and corporate functions.
New Psalmist Retreat & Meeting Center
The New Psalmist Retreat & Meeting Center offers around 100,000 square feet of space and a total of 7 rooms. These include:
- 4 meeting rooms for up to 80 people
- An auditorium that seats up to 3,600
- An 80-person private dining room
- A ballroom that can accommodation banquet seating for 550 and receptions up to 1,000 people
A great venue for banquets, receptions, and other private events, along with meetings, small conferences, seminars, and training sessions.
Oriole Park at Camden Yards
Oriole Park, home of the Baltimore Orioles, offers a number of different event spaces, including:
- Club rooms and lounges
- Banquet halls
- A restaurant and brew pub
- A rooftop bar
- Eutaw Street
The park’s event facilities can accommodate meetings, corporate functions, and receptions for 50 to 2,500 people. On Eutaw Street, there’s room for up to 5,000 guests for larger, more informal parties.
Baltimore Marriott Waterfront
With 752 guest rooms, 42 event rooms, and 80,000 square feet of meeting and event space, Baltimore Marriott Waterfront is a great option for meetings, seminars, conferences, and training sessions, as well as corporate functions. Along with a 16-person boardroom and meeting rooms for 40 to 250 people, the Marriott Waterfront offers larger event rooms for 550 to 750 people and a 19,000-square-foot ballroom, which can seat up to 2,800.
Hilton® Baltimore Inner Harbor
With 757 guest rooms, the Hilton in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor district is located near several major city venues. It’s also connected to the Baltimore Convention Center via an enclosed skybridge, making it convenient for event attendees. The hotel is also a great event venue in its own right, with 100,000 square feet of event space and over 30 meeting rooms. A 25,000-square-foot ballroom for up to 3,000 people, along with a second smaller ballroom and meeting rooms for groups of up to 600 make this a highly flexible venue. The Hilton is a great option for conferences and meetings, training sessions, seminars, private parties, and other Baltimore corporate functions.
Hyatt Regency® Baltimore Inner Harbor
This Hyatt Regency offers 488 guest rooms and more than 35,000 square feet of flexible event space, which includes a 14,000-square-foot ballroom for up to 1,000 people and an outdoor terrace for 500. The hotel also has more than 25 additional event spaces, from the 12-person boardroom up to meeting and event rooms for 400 people. Ideal for meetings, seminars and training sessions, and corporate functions, the Hyatt Regency is also directly connected to the Baltimore Convention Center via skybridge, making it an even more desirable location.
Lord Baltimore Hotel
The historic Lord Baltimore Hotel has a great location in the heart of the city’s downtown district and offers 440 guest rooms and 18,000 square feet of meeting space. Its beautifully elegant event rooms include a 9,000-square-foot ballroom that can accommodate up to 800 people and 20 additional event rooms for groups of 40 to 220.
Sheraton® Inner Harbor Hotel
With 338 guest rooms and nearly 23,000 square feet of event space, the Sheraton is another great option for meetings and conferences, seminars and training sessions, and intimate corporate functions. The hotel’s largest space is its 7,500-square-foot ballroom, which can accommodate up to 1,200 people. A second smaller ballroom can accommodate 375, while the remaining 15 rooms range from 25-person meeting rooms to rooms for up to 350.
Upcoming Baltimore Trade Shows
- International Auto Show, 7-10 Feb 2019
- Farpoint, 08-10 Feb 2019
- Baltimore Career Fair (Job Fair), 13 Feb 2019
- Baltimore Veteran Job Fair, 21 Feb 2019
- Bilingual and Diversity Career Fair Baltimore, 21 Feb 2019
- American Craft Council Show Baltimore, 22-24 Feb 2019
- Baltimore Retail Show, 22-24 Feb 2019
- Baltimore Summer Expo, 28 Feb-03 Mar 2019
- Career & Internship Fair, 15 Feb 2019
- Arbutus Record Show, 17 Feb 2019
- Monster Jam Baltimore, 01 – 03 Mar 2019
- Roundhouse Model Train Show, 02 – 03 Mar 2019
- Baltimore Antique Bottle Clubs Show and Sale, 10 Mar 2019
- Biophysical Society Meeting & Exhibit, 2-6 Mar 2019
- Building Energy, 13-15 Mar 2019
- Flower & Garden Show, 13-17 Mar 2019
- Bmore Healthy Expo (Baltimore), 16 Mar 2019
- International Boston Seafood Show, 17-19 Mar 2019
- Globalcon, 20-21 Mar 2019
- World of Wheels, 22-24 Mar 2019
- Baltimore Heritage Quilters Guild Quilt Expo, 23 – 24 Mar 2019
- Clean Buildings Expo, 26 – 27 Mar 2019
- National Facilities Management & Technology, 26-28 Mar 2019
- Baltimore Natural Hair Care Expo, 30 – 31 Mar 2019
- Baltimore Grandprix & Fitness Expo (BGFE), 29 Jun 2019
- ASHE Annual Conference & Technical Exhibition, 14 – 17 Jul 2019
- Artscape, 19 – 21 Jul 2019
- Vegan Soulfest And Exhibition, 03 Aug 2019
- BronyCon, 01-04 Aug 2019
- Finished Vehicle Logistics Import Export, 06-07 Aug 2019
- Baltimore Fashion Week, 05-11 Aug 2019
- Baltimore Art Antiques & Jewelry Show, 29 Aug-01 Sep 2019
- Organic at Expo East (OTA), 11-14 Sep 2019
- Biofach America, 12-14 Sep 2019
- Natural Products Expo East, 13-14 Sep 2019
- Ashrm Conference & Exhibition Baltimore, 09-17 Oct 2019
- Baltimore Running Festival, 19 Oct 2019
- Baltimore Comic Con, 18-20 Oct 2019
- Nca Convention & Exhibition Baltimore, 14-17 Nov 2019