One of the country’s richest cities in terms of national history, Boston is also an up-and-coming business and event destination, with several excellent venues. In addition to its increasing popularity as a meeting destination, Boston, Mass. is undertaking several initiatives to plant tens of thousands of new trees and expand its parks and green spaces.
Boston has two convention centers—the 2.1-million-square-foot Boston Convention & Exhibition Center and the 260,000-square-foot John B. Hynes Veterans Memorial Convention Center—along with numerous other excellent venues. The city’s hotels offer additional venue options, with 170,000 square feet of event space in the Seaport Hotel and adjacent World Trade Center, and extensive facilities in the Hilton, Marriott, and Sheraton®.
Planning an industry or corporate event is a big job and takes a lot of time. Why not let ProGlobalEvents take over? Our wide-ranging team of experts can design, plan, and produce your next event from start to finish. For trade shows, exhibitions, product launches, and more, call us!
Boston Event Services
Planning a corporate event in Boston, MA? ProGlobalEvents can offer expert help for event design, planning, and management. We can help you:
- Choose a theme
- Find sponsors and vendors
- Pick the perfect venue
- Develop engaging attendee experiences
Our event management team can run the live event, and after it’s all over, we can perform a post-event review.
Need help developing your event theme or design? Our creative event planners can develop a visually interesting and engaging event. From choosing an event theme to designing graphics, media content, and marketing materials, we ca take care of it all!
Event planning is often best managed by a team of people with wide-ranging skills and experience. ProGlobalEvents are the event planners you need for the job! We can handle every detail from start to finish—finding sponsors, vendors, and accommodation partners; choosing the perfect venue; defining event goals and ROI metrics. We offer a full range of planning services.
ProGlobalEvents can manage your event once it goes live too! When you want it in the best possible hands, we’re the team to call. We’ll be on-site throughout your Boston event to make sure it all runs smoothly, and that problems are handled with minimal disruption.
Exhibit Production and Activation
As a full-service event management team, we really do cover everything! ProGlobalEvents has access to over 120,000 square feet of exhibit production and storage facilities. We can arrange for exhibit design and manufacture or exhibit rental, plus storage and shipping and installation and tear-down.
Whether you’re converting a live Boston, MA event into the online environment or are starting a virtual event from scratch, there’s just as much work to do as any other kind of event. Fortunately, ProGlobalEvents isn’t only a live event expert, we’re experienced when it comes to virtual events too. From planning the event to securing virtual sponsors, vendors, or exhibitors, from creating a theme to designing graphics and AV content, our industry knowledge serves us equally well online as in the world of live Boston events.
ProGlobalEvents is a full-service virtual event management company, and we can put together a virtual event you’ll be proud of. We’re happy to provide partial service too. If there are certain things you prefer to manage yourself, feel free to hand the reins over to us for everything else.
It can be tricky to measure the success of an event. There’s more to it than the number of people who show up in Boston on the day of. And attendee satisfaction isn’t always easy to gauge. ProGlobalEvents offers a full range of post-event analysis services, including data collection and review, financial review, and more. This information will help you evaluate the event and provide you with insights to help you make the next one even better.
Ensure Your Event Success with ProGlobalEvents
To plan a great event, you need a great team! Whether you want expert event design or planning advice—or skilled personnel to manage the whole job—ProGlobalEvents are that team.
Contact us to get started:
- Complete our online form.
- Call us at 888-373-5024.
- Email us at email@example.com.
Boston Event Resources
Boston Convention & Visitor Bureau
Boston Convention & Exhibition Center
The Boston Convention & Exhibition Center offers a total of 2.1 million square feet of event and meeting space, including 516,000 square feet of exhibition space and a 40,000-square-foot ballroom. Along with over 80 meeting rooms—suitable for groups of up to 700—there’s plenty of room for events both small and large. This event space is ideal for virtually any kind of corporate or industry event, from trade shows and exhibitions to conferences and conventions to meetings, seminars, and training sessions.
John B. Hynes Veterans Memorial Convention Center
With 176,000 square feet of exhibition space and 91,000 square feet of meeting space, the John B. Hynes Veterans Memorial Convention Center offers plenty of space for a wide range of events. The venue features:
- 38 meeting rooms for groups of up to 569
- A 25,000-square-foot ballroom
- A 4,000-seat auditorium
This highly accessible Boston venue offers over 260,000 square feet of meeting and event space and is suitable for exhibitions and trade shows, conventions and conferences, meetings, training sessions, and seminars.
Voted America’s most-loved ballpark, home of the Red Sox Fenway Park is also a great location for a range of industry, professional, and corporate events. The ballpark offers event spaces for groups of 20 up to 20,000. Reception and banquet areas, conference and meeting rooms, clubhouses, and outdoor spaces provide space for exhibitions and trade shows, conferences, meetings, training sessions, team-building exercises, and holiday parties.
Museum of Science®
Museums are typically great locations for team-building, scavenger hunts, and the like. Boston’s Museum of Science is no different! It offers nearly 10,000 square feet in 12 rooms and spaces and a single-room maximum capacity of 450 (seated) to 900 (standing). In total, the entire museum can accommodate up to 4,500 guests. Meetings, seminars, training sessions, company parties, and other corporate functions are all enhanced by the museum’s amazing riverside location and stunning event spaces.
Northeastern University Conference Services
Northeastern University offers around a dozen event and meeting spaces, with a total of 44,000 square feet of space. Rooms range from around 800 square feet (50 people) up to the 4,000-square-foot ballroom (325 people), an indoor quad for up to 400, and an auditorium that seats 950. The facility can accommodate groups for conferences, meetings, seminars, and training sessions, along with private parties and other corporate functions.
Boston Marriott Copley Place
With the city’s main conference centers close by, the Boston Marriott in Copley Place offers both a great city location and a range of flexible meeting spaces. The hotel has 1,144 guest rooms and 60,000 square feet of meeting and event space, with 48 rooms ranging from 8-person boardrooms to meeting rooms for up to 140. Several larger rooms are also available—for groups of 400 to 700—along with a 16,000-square-foot conference center and a 23,000-square-foot ballroom for up to 2,600 people.
Hilton Boston Logan Airport
The Hilton at Boston’s Logan Airport has 599 guest rooms and around 30,000 square feet of meeting and event space. Facilities include 33 meeting rooms ranging from 12-person boardrooms to 600-person meeting rooms, and a 650-person ballroom. The hotel can easily accommodate conferences and conventions, meetings and seminars, training sessions, and corporate functions. Connected to the airport via an enclosed skybridge, it’s highly convenient for air travel. It also has great public transport access and is just two miles from downtown Boston, making it just as handy for attending happenings at other event venues.
Revere Hotel Boston Common
Revere Hotel is easily one of Boston’s most impressive boutique hotels, featuring gorgeous balcony rooms with city skyline views and several excellent event spaces. Along with its 356 guest rooms, the hotel offers 45,000 square feet of meeting and event space, with a dozen rooms ranging from maximum capacity of 50 up to 800. From modern, elegant conference rooms to gorgeous ballrooms and a sought-after rooftop function space, there’s a great range of spaces. It’s ideal for meetings and conferences, seminars and training sessions, holiday parties, and other Boston corporate events.
Seaport Hotel & World Trade Center
Located right on Boston’s Seaport District waterfront, the Seaport Hotel is a stunning, 428-room hotel, with over 180,000 square feet of meeting and event space located in the hotel and adjacent World Trade Center. Along with 7 ballrooms, ranging from 200-person capacity up to 750, the hotel offers:
- A 418-seat amphitheater
- 118,000 square feet of exhibition space
- Nearly 30 additional meeting rooms
The extensive facilities make this hotel a great option for conventions and conferences, trade shows and exhibitions, meetings, seminars, training sessions, and corporate functions.
Sheraton Boston Hotel
The Sheraton Boston has 1,220 hotel rooms and 70,000 square feet of meeting space, including 54 event rooms. The largest, a ballroom complex of nearly 20,000 square feet, can accommodate up to 3,000 people. Other rooms range from 10-person conference rooms to meeting rooms for up to 400 seated guests.
Upcoming Boston Events
- ASGA Boston Student Government Training Conference, 03 Sep 2022
- ISCTM Autumn Conference, 08 – 09 Sep 2022
- NACTO Designing Cities Conference, 07 – 10 Sep 2022
- Mobile in Clinical Trails, 12 Sep 2022
- Annual Mobile in Clinical Trials, 12 Sep 2022
- Mobile in Clinical Trials, 12 Sep 2022
- DPharm Disruptive Innovations US, 13 – 14 Sep 2022
- Womens Health Innovation Summit, 13 – 14 Sep 2022
- AACR Special Conference in Cancer Research Pancreatic Cancer, 13 – 16 Sep 2022
- Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics, 16 – 20 Sep 2022
- Womens Health Innovation Summit, 20 – 21 Sep 2022
- CAR-TCR Summit, 19 – 22 Sep 2022
- CII Fall Conference, 20 – 22 Sep 2022
- World Congress of Pediatric & Congenital Heart Rhythm Disorders, 22 – 24 Sep 2022
- Aircraft Builders Council Conference, 25 – 27 Sep 2022
- Animal Research Facilities Conference, 26 – 27 Sep 2022
- Pharma Cimi Con USA, 26 – 27 Sep 2022
- dmi:Design Leadership Conference, 27 – 29 Sep 2022
- Biomedevice Boston, 28 – 29 Sep 2022
- BioProcess International Conference & Exhibition, 27 – 30 Sep 2022
- Cell & Gene Therapy Bioprocessing & Commercialization, 27 – 30 Sep 2022
- Annual Meeting Of The ASSH, 29 Sep – 01 Oct 2022
- Boston Sea Rovers, 01 – 02 Oct 2022
- NACCE Future Building Summit, 02 – 05 Oct 2022
- World Drug Safety Congress Americas, 04 – 05 Oct 2022
- Boston CyberSecurity Conference, 05 Oct 2022
- IMAPS Boston, 03 – 06 Oct 2022
- Boston Area Model United Nations Conference, 06 – 09 Oct 2022
- Echo Revolution: Adult Echocardiography for Physicians and Sonographers, 09 – 11 Oct 2022
- Biennial Meeting of the Society of Functional Near-Infrared Spectroscopy, 09 – 12 Oct 2022
- MGMA LEADERS CONFERENCE, 09 – 12 Oct 2022
- Vision Show, 11 – 13 Oct 2022
- Autonomous Mobile Robots & Logistics Conference, 11 – 13 Oct 2022
- Outsourcing In Clinical Trials New England conference, 12 – 13 Oct 2022
- Deep Learning Summit Boston, 12 – 13 Oct 2022
- Medical Devices Manufacturing and R&D, 12 – 13 Oct 2022
- AI in Healthcare Summit, 12 – 13 Oct 2022
- New England Institutional Forum, 13 Oct 2022
- Pestworld, 11 – 14 Oct 2022
- Annual Immuno-Oncology Summit, 12 – 14 Oct 2022
- Immuno- Oncology Summit, 12 – 14 Oct 2022
- Oncology Clinical Pathways Congress, 14 – 16 Oct 2022
- Boston Ma Vinyl Record Show, 16 Oct 2022
- Veeva R&D and Quality Summit, 17 – 19 Oct 2022
- AI World Conference & Expo, 18 – 19 Oct 2022
- Aaps Meeting and Exposition Boston, 16 – 20 Oct 2022
- Discovery on Target, 17 – 20 Oct 2022
- AI Accelerator Summit, 19 – 20 Oct 2022
- Product Marketing Summit, 19 – 20 Oct 2022
- Sales Enablement Summit, 19 – 20 Oct 2022
- Computer Vision Summit, 19 – 20 Oct 2022
- Laser & Aesthetic Skin Therapy: What’s the Truth?, 22 – 23 Oct 2022
- Partnership Opportunities in Drug Delivery, 24 – 25 Oct 2022
- MedTech Conference, 24 – 26 Oct 2022
- Virtual Plastic Surgery the Meeting, 27 – 30 Oct 2022
- Plastic Surgery, 28 – 31 Oct 2022
- ISPAN Meeting, 28 – 31 Oct 2022
- CBRNe Convergence Boston, 31 Oct – 02 Nov 2022
- New England Condominium Expo, 03 Nov 2022
- TMA Annual Conference, 01 – 04 Nov 2022
- Headache Cooperative of New England Boston Annual Meeting, 05 Nov 2022
- Annual Boston University Conference on Language Development, 03 – 06 Nov 2022
- TransCultural Exchange’s International Conference on Opportunities in the Arts: Create the Future, 04 – 06 Nov 2022
- The Space Summit 07 – 08 Nov 2022
- American Public Health Association, 05 – 09 Nov 2022
- APHA Annual Meeting and Expo, 06 – 09 Nov 2022
- Cyber Security Summit: Boston, 10 Nov 2022
- Northeastern Political Science Association Meeting, 10 – 12 Nov 2022
- Association for Medical Education and Research in Substance Abuse National Conference 10 – 12 Nov 2022
- Amersa National Conference, 10 – 12 Nov 2022
- SITC Annual Meeting 09 – 13 Nov 2022
- Boston International Antiquarian Book Fair, 11 – 13 Nov 2022
- SCW Boston MANIA Fitness Professional Convention & Expo, 11 – 13 Nov 2022
- Nurse Practitioner Associates for Continuing Education Conference, 11- 14 Nov 2022
- ACVP Annual Meeting, 12 -15 Nov 2022
- Financial & Insurance Conference Planners Annual Conference, 13 -16 Nov 2022
- Pharma and Device Packaging & Labelling Forum, 15 – 16 Nov 2022
- Translational Cancer Research for Basic Scientists Workshop, 13 – 18 Nov 2022
- ASOR Meeting 16 – 19 Nov 2022
- Actfl Convention and World Languages Expo Boston, 18 – 20 Nov 2022
- Academic International Conference on Business, Marketing and Management, 21 – 23 Nov 2022
- New Product Planning Summit, 30 Nov – 01 Dec 2022
- MRS Fall Meeting & Exhibit, 27 Nov – 02 Dec 2022
- Pri-Med East, 08 – 10 Dec 2022
- American Mathematical Society Joint Mathematics Meeting, 04 – 07 Jan 2023
- EATA Convention 06 – 09 Jan 2023
- New England International Auto Show, 12 – 16 Jan 2023
- Boston Rv & Camping Expo 13 – 16 Jan 2023
- Northeast Home Health Leadership Summit: Vision 17 – 19 Jan 2023
- Travel & Adventure Show, 21 – 22 Jan 2023
- NEWEA Annual Technical Exhibition & Conference, 23 – 25 Jan 2023
- Yankee Dental Congress, 26 – 28 Jan 2023
- ECS Meeting, 28 May – 01 Jun 2023
- NESHCo Annual Conference, 30 May – 01 Jun 2023
- The Single Cell Proteomics Conference, 01 – 02 Jun 2023
- ACHA Annual Meeting, 30 May – 03 Jun 2023
- Ismics Scientific Meeting & Exhibition, 01 – 03 Jun 2023
- Northeast Regional Forum, 02 – 04 Jun 2023
- Connect Global Benefits Summit, 05 – 07 Jun 2023
- Digital Healthcare Innovation Summit East, 07 Jun 2023
- BIO International Convention, 05 – 08 Jun 2023
- AEE East Energy Conference and Expo, 07 – 08 Jun 2023
- TECHSPO Boston, 12 – 13 Jun 2023
- SME Rapid Excavation & Tunneling Conference, 11 – 14 Jun 2023
- World Medical Innovation Forum, 12 – 14 Jun 2023
- LDC Gas Forums Northeast, 12 – 14 Jun 2023
- ISSCR Meeting, 14 – 17 Jun 2023
- ISAKOS Congress, 17 – 21 Jun 2023
- International Society of Arthroscopy Knee Surgery and Orthopaedic Sports Medicine Congress, 18 – 21 Jun 2023
- ISAKOS Biennial Congress, 18 – 21 Jun 2023
- FOCIS Annual Meeting, 20 – 23 Jun 2023
- International Conference on Recent Advances in Engineering and Technology, 16 – 24 Jun 2023
- SDPA Annual Summer Dermatology Conference, 22 – 25 Jun 2023
- DIA Meeting, 25 – 29 Jun 2023
- ASME Turbo Expo Conference, 26 – 30 Jun 2023
- AAHFN Annual Meeting, 29 Jun – 01 Jul 2023
- NALA Conference & Expo, 12 – 14 Jul 2023