One of the country’s richest cities in terms of national history, Boston is also an up-and-coming business and event destination, with several excellent venues. In addition to its increasing popularity as a meeting destination, Boston, Mass. is undertaking several initiatives to plant tens of thousands of new trees and expand its parks and green spaces.
Boston has two convention centers—the 2.1-million-square-foot Boston Convention & Exhibition Center and the 260,000-square-foot John B. Hynes Veterans Memorial Convention Center—along with numerous other excellent venues. The city’s hotels offer additional venue options, with 170,000 square feet of event space in the Seaport Hotel and adjacent World Trade Center, and extensive facilities in the Hilton, Marriott, and Sheraton®.
Planning an industry or corporate event is a big job and takes a lot of time. Why not let ProGlobalEvents take over? Our wide-ranging team of experts can design, plan, and produce your next event from start to finish. For trade shows, exhibitions, product launches, and more, call us!
Boston Event Services
Planning a corporate event in Boston, MA? ProGlobalEvents can offer expert help for event design, planning, and management. We can help you:
- Choose a theme
- Find sponsors and vendors
- Pick the perfect venue
- Develop engaging attendee experiences
Our event management team can run the live event, and after it’s all over, we can perform a post-event review.
Need help developing your event theme or design? Our creative event planners can develop a visually interesting and engaging event. From choosing an event theme to designing graphics, media content, and marketing materials, we ca take care of it all!
Event planning is often best managed by a team of people with wide-ranging skills and experience. ProGlobalEvents are the event planners you need for the job! We can handle every detail from start to finish—finding sponsors, vendors, and accommodation partners; choosing the perfect venue; defining event goals and ROI metrics. We offer a full range of planning services.
ProGlobalEvents can manage your event once it goes live too! When you want it in the best possible hands, we’re the team to call. We’ll be on-site throughout your Boston event to make sure it all runs smoothly, and that problems are handled with minimal disruption.
Exhibit Production and Activation
As a full-service event management team, we really do cover everything! ProGlobalEvents has access to over 120,000 square feet of exhibit production and storage facilities. We can arrange for exhibit design and manufacture or exhibit rental, plus storage and shipping and installation and tear-down.
Whether you’re converting a live Boston, MA event into the online environment or are starting a virtual event from scratch, there’s just as much work to do as any other kind of event. Fortunately, ProGlobalEvents isn’t only a live event expert, we’re experienced when it comes to virtual events too. From planning the event to securing virtual sponsors, vendors, or exhibitors, from creating a theme to designing graphics and AV content, our industry knowledge serves us equally well online as in the world of live Boston events.
ProGlobalEvents is a full-service virtual event management company, and we can put together a virtual event you’ll be proud of. We’re happy to provide partial service too. If there are certain things you prefer to manage yourself, feel free to hand the reins over to us for everything else.
It can be tricky to measure the success of an event. There’s more to it than the number of people who show up in Boston on the day of. And attendee satisfaction isn’t always easy to gauge. ProGlobalEvents offers a full range of post-event analysis services, including data collection and review, financial review, and more. This information will help you evaluate the event and provide you with insights to help you make the next one even better.
Ensure Your Event Success with ProGlobalEvents
To plan a great event, you need a great team! Whether you want expert event design or planning advice—or skilled personnel to manage the whole job—ProGlobalEvents are that team.
Contact us to get started:
- Complete our online form.
- Call us at 888-373-5024.
- Email us at email@example.com.
Boston Event Resources
Boston Convention & Visitor Bureau
Boston Convention & Exhibition Center
The Boston Convention & Exhibition Center offers a total of 2.1 million square feet of event and meeting space, including 516,000 square feet of exhibition space and a 40,000-square-foot ballroom. Along with over 80 meeting rooms—suitable for groups of up to 700—there’s plenty of room for events both small and large. This event space is ideal for virtually any kind of corporate or industry event, from trade shows and exhibitions to conferences and conventions to meetings, seminars, and training sessions.
John B. Hynes Veterans Memorial Convention Center
With 176,000 square feet of exhibition space and 91,000 square feet of meeting space, the John B. Hynes Veterans Memorial Convention Center offers plenty of space for a wide range of events. The venue features:
- 38 meeting rooms for groups of up to 569
- A 25,000-square-foot ballroom
- A 4,000-seat auditorium
This highly accessible Boston venue offers over 260,000 square feet of meeting and event space and is suitable for exhibitions and trade shows, conventions and conferences, meetings, training sessions, and seminars.
Voted America’s most-loved ballpark, home of the Red Sox Fenway Park is also a great location for a range of industry, professional, and corporate events. The ballpark offers event spaces for groups of 20 up to 20,000. Reception and banquet areas, conference and meeting rooms, clubhouses, and outdoor spaces provide space for exhibitions and trade shows, conferences, meetings, training sessions, team-building exercises, and holiday parties.
Museum of Science®
Museums are typically great locations for team-building, scavenger hunts, and the like. Boston’s Museum of Science is no different! It offers nearly 10,000 square feet in 12 rooms and spaces and a single-room maximum capacity of 450 (seated) to 900 (standing). In total, the entire museum can accommodate up to 4,500 guests. Meetings, seminars, training sessions, company parties, and other corporate functions are all enhanced by the museum’s amazing riverside location and stunning event spaces.
Northeastern University Conference Services
Northeastern University offers around a dozen event and meeting spaces, with a total of 44,000 square feet of space. Rooms range from around 800 square feet (50 people) up to the 4,000-square-foot ballroom (325 people), an indoor quad for up to 400, and an auditorium that seats 950. The facility can accommodate groups for conferences, meetings, seminars, and training sessions, along with private parties and other corporate functions.
Boston Marriott Copley Place
With the city’s main conference centers close by, the Boston Marriott in Copley Place offers both a great city location and a range of flexible meeting spaces. The hotel has 1,144 guest rooms and 60,000 square feet of meeting and event space, with 48 rooms ranging from 8-person boardrooms to meeting rooms for up to 140. Several larger rooms are also available—for groups of 400 to 700—along with a 16,000-square-foot conference center and a 23,000-square-foot ballroom for up to 2,600 people.
Hilton Boston Logan Airport
The Hilton at Boston’s Logan Airport has 599 guest rooms and around 30,000 square feet of meeting and event space. Facilities include 33 meeting rooms ranging from 12-person boardrooms to 600-person meeting rooms, and a 650-person ballroom. The hotel can easily accommodate conferences and conventions, meetings and seminars, training sessions, and corporate functions. Connected to the airport via an enclosed skybridge, it’s highly convenient for air travel. It also has great public transport access and is just two miles from downtown Boston, making it just as handy for attending happenings at other event venues.
Revere Hotel Boston Common
Revere Hotel is easily one of Boston’s most impressive boutique hotels, featuring gorgeous balcony rooms with city skyline views and several excellent event spaces. Along with its 356 guest rooms, the hotel offers 45,000 square feet of meeting and event space, with a dozen rooms ranging from maximum capacity of 50 up to 800. From modern, elegant conference rooms to gorgeous ballrooms and a sought-after rooftop function space, there’s a great range of spaces. It’s ideal for meetings and conferences, seminars and training sessions, holiday parties, and other Boston corporate events.
Seaport Hotel & World Trade Center
Located right on Boston’s Seaport District waterfront, the Seaport Hotel is a stunning, 428-room hotel, with over 180,000 square feet of meeting and event space located in the hotel and adjacent World Trade Center. Along with 7 ballrooms, ranging from 200-person capacity up to 750, the hotel offers:
- A 418-seat amphitheater
- 118,000 square feet of exhibition space
- Nearly 30 additional meeting rooms
The extensive facilities make this hotel a great option for conventions and conferences, trade shows and exhibitions, meetings, seminars, training sessions, and corporate functions.
Sheraton Boston Hotel
The Sheraton Boston has 1,220 hotel rooms and 70,000 square feet of meeting space, including 54 event rooms. The largest, a ballroom complex of nearly 20,000 square feet, can accommodate up to 3,000 people. Other rooms range from 10-person conference rooms to meeting rooms for up to 400 seated guests.
Upcoming Boston Events
- Annual Meeting of the Society for Reproductive Investigation, 06 – 09 Jul 2021
- Annual Next Generation Sequencing US Congress, 08 – 09 Jul 2021
- Annual Single Cell Analysis Congress, 08 – 09 Jul 2021
- NextGen Omics Series US, 08 – 09 Jul 2021
- Guns, Drugs & Money, 08 – 09 Jul 2021
- International Conference on Stem Cell Engineering, 08 – 10 Jul 2021
- International Research Conference on Management & Humanities, 09 – 11 Jul 2021
- Nurse Practitioner Associates for Continuing Education Conference, 11 – 14 Jul 2021
- Protein Society Symposium, 11 – 14 Jul 2021
- CSHEMA Annual Conference, 12 – 14 Jul 2021
- Interact Conference, 12 – 14 Jul 2021
- Tumor Models, 13 – 15 Jul 2021
- Energy Directors Conference, 14 – 16 Jul 2021
- Platform Strategy Research Symposium, 16 Jul 2021
- NCOIL SUMMER MEETING, 14 – 17 Jul 2021
- Boma International Annual Conference & Expo, 18 – 21 Jul 2021
- Intra.NET Reloaded, 19 – 20 Jul 2021
- LDC Gas Forums Northeast, 19 – 21 Jul 2021
- Strategic Internal Communications, 20 – 22 Jul 2021
- Drug Discovery Summit, 21 – 22 Jul 2021
- Annual Clinical Trials Summit, 21 – 22 Jul 2021
- Air Force Restoration Eastern Summit, 21 – 22 Jul 2021
- International Conference on Magnetic Resonance in Biological Systems, 18 – 23 Jul 2021
- Negotiation Skills, 23 Jul 2021
- RSMj Annual Scientific Meeting, 23 Jul 2021
- Bridal Trunk Show, 23 – 25 Jul 2021
- AGA Legal Forum, 26 – 27 Jul 2021
- Integrative Molecular Epidemiology: Bridging Cancer Biology and Precision Medicine Workshop, 26 – 30 Jul 2021
- World Congress on Thyroid Cancer, 29 Jul – 01 Aug 2021
- How to Communicate with Diplomacy, Tact and Credibility, 02 – 03 Aug 2021
- MHCA Boston Conference, 03 – 05 Aug 2021
- CIOboston, 05 Aug 2021
- NEPC Annual Conference and Tradeshow, 04 – 06 Aug 2021
- Wound Clinic Business Boston, 06 Aug 2021
- FanExpo Boston, 06 – 08 Aug 2021
- National Conference on Transportation Asset Management, 07 – 10 Aug 2021
- AHRMM Conference & Exhibition, 09 – 11 Aug 2021
- Massachusetts Marketing Summit, 11 Aug 2021
- Medicaid Enterprise Systems Conference, 09 – 12 Aug 2021
- American Marketing Association Academic Conference , 13 – 15 Aug 2021
- Probate Practice: MCLE BasicsPlus, 16 Aug 2021
- International Conference on Advances in Business Management and Information Science, 16 – 17 Aug 2021
- Rapid Methods to Assess Quality & Stability of Biologics, 16 – 17 Aug 2021
- Host Cell Proteins, 16 – 17 Aug 2021
- The Bioprocessing Summit, 16 – 19 Aug 2021
- Gene Therapy Manufacturing, 18 – 19 Aug 2021
- Cell Therapy Manufacturing, 18 – 19 Aug 2021
- Voice of Healthcare Summit, 19 Aug 2021
- Boston GreenFest, 20 – 22 Aug 2021
- Practical Sales Skills 1 Day Training in Boston, MA, 23 Aug 2021
- ACS National Meeting & Exposition, 22 – 26 Aug 2021
- American Society of Crime Laboratory Directors Symposium, 23 – 26 Aug 2021
- Floral & Food Service Expo, 25 – 26 Aug 2021
- Big Fake Wedding New England, 26 Aug 2021
- Virginia Cantaloupe Festival, 27 Aug 2021
- Massachusetts Independent Comics, 28 – 29 Aug 2021
- Tobacco Science Research Conference, 29 Aug – 01 Sep 2021
- AOAC International Annual Meeting & Exposition, 27 Aug – 02 Sep 2021
- NASCLA Annual Conference, 30 Aug – 02 Sep 2021
- CAR-TCR Summit, 31 Aug – 02 Sep 2021
- CNS Annual Meeting, 29 Sep – 02 Oct 2021
- Robotics Summit & Expo, 04 – 05 Oct 2021
- Small Business Expo – Boston (SBE-Boston), 27 Oct 2021
- Acep Scientific Assembly & Exhibition Boston, 25 – 28 Oct 2021
- Cannabis World Congress And Business Exposition (CWCBExpo), 03 – 04 Nov 2021
- Academy Boston, 03 – 06 Nov 2021
- Boston International Antiquarian Book Fair, 12 – 14 Nov 2021
- MRS Fall Meeting & Exhibit, 28 Nov – 03 Dec 2021
- Pri-Med East, 08 – 11 Dec 2021
- SCW Boston MANIA Fitness Professional Convention & Expo, 10 – 12 Dec 2021
- Boston Rv & Camping Expo, 14 – 17 Jan 2022
- New England International Auto Show, 13 – 17 Jan 2022
- Boston Rv & Camping Expo, 14 – 17 Jan 2022
- Society for Laboratory Automation and Screening Conference and Exhibition, 05 – 09 Feb 2022
- New England Boat Show, 12 – 20 Feb 2022
- National Association of Independent Schools Annual Conference, 02 – 04 Mar 2022
- Massachusetts State Career Development Conference, 10 – 12 Mar 2022
- Annual Meeting Eastern Sociological Society, 10 – 13 Mar 2022
- SmartTransit, 15 – 17 Mar 2022
- Innovations in Microfluidics Conference, 21 – 22 Mar 2022
- Joint Meeting of the ISDP, 23 – 24 Mar 2022
- MDS Annual Meeting, 24 Mar 2022
- Women in Leadership Conference, 24 – 25 Mar 2022
- AAD Annual Meeting, 25 – 29 Mar 2022
- Vaccines Summit, 28 – 30 Mar 2022
- National Conference on Microgrids, 30 – 31 Mar 2022
- Annual Conference Recap Video, 30 Mar – 02 Apr 2022
- Organization of American Historians Meeting, 31 Mar – 03 Apr 2022
- New England Food Show, 03 – 05 Apr 2022
- Drool Baby Expo, 05 Apr 2022
- The First 24 Hours Seminar, 08 – 09 Apr 2022
- National Kidney Foundation Clinical Meeting, 06 – 10 Apr 2022
- Specialty Coffee Expo, 07 – 10 Apr 2022
- International Edgar Allan Poe Conference, 07 – 10 Apr 2022
- OPTIMA Conference, 12 – 14 Apr 2022
- International Society for Heart & Lung Transplantation Meeting and Scientific Sessions, 27 – 30 Apr 2022