One of the country’s richest cities in terms of national history, Boston is also an up-and-coming business and event destination, with several excellent venues. In addition to its increasing popularity as a meeting destination, Boston, Mass. is undertaking several initiatives to plant tens of thousands of new trees and expand its parks and green spaces.
Boston has two convention centers—the 2.1-million-square-foot Boston Convention & Exhibition Center and the 260,000-square-foot John B. Hynes Veterans Memorial Convention Center—along with numerous other excellent venues. The city’s hotels offer additional venue options, with 170,000 square feet of event space in the Seaport Hotel and adjacent World Trade Center, and extensive facilities in the Hilton, Marriott, and Sheraton®.
Planning an industry or corporate event is a big job and takes a lot of time. Why not let ProGlobalEvents take over? Our wide-ranging team of experts can design, plan, and produce your next event from start to finish. For trade shows, exhibitions, product launches, and more, call us!
Boston Event Services
Planning a corporate event in Boston, MA? ProGlobalEvents can offer expert help for event design, planning, and management. We can help you:
- Choose a theme
- Find sponsors and vendors
- Pick the perfect venue
- Develop engaging attendee experiences
Our event management team can run the live event, and after it’s all over, we can perform a post-event review.
Need help developing your event theme or design? Our creative event planners can develop a visually interesting and engaging event. From choosing an event theme to designing graphics, media content, and marketing materials, we ca take care of it all!
Event planning is often best managed by a team of people with wide-ranging skills and experience. ProGlobalEvents are the event planners you need for the job! We can handle every detail from start to finish—finding sponsors, vendors, and accommodation partners; choosing the perfect venue; defining event goals and ROI metrics. We offer a full range of planning services.
ProGlobalEvents can manage your event once it goes live too! When you want it in the best possible hands, we’re the team to call. We’ll be on-site throughout your Boston event to make sure it all runs smoothly, and that problems are handled with minimal disruption.
Exhibit Production and Activation
As a full-service event management team, we really do cover everything! ProGlobalEvents has access to over 120,000 square feet of exhibit production and storage facilities. We can arrange for exhibit design and manufacture or exhibit rental, plus storage and shipping and installation and tear-down.
It can be tricky to measure the success of an event. There’s more to it than the number of people who show up in Boston on the day of. And attendee satisfaction isn’t always easy to gauge. ProGlobalEvents offers a full range of post-event analysis services, including data collection and review, financial review, and more. This information will help you evaluate the event and provide you with insights to help you make the next one even better.
Ensure Your Event Success with ProGlobalEvents
To plan a great event, you need a great team! Whether you want expert event design or planning advice—or skilled personnel to manage the whole job—ProGlobalEvents are that team.
Contact us to get started:
- Complete our online form.
- Call us at 888-373-5024.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Boston Event Resources
Boston Convention & Visitor Bureau
Boston Convention & Exhibition Center
The Boston Convention & Exhibition Center offers a total of 2.1 million square feet of event and meeting space, including 516,000 square feet of exhibition space and a 40,000-square-foot ballroom. Along with over 80 meeting rooms—suitable for groups of up to 700—there’s plenty of room for events both small and large. This event space is ideal for virtually any kind of corporate or industry event, from trade shows and exhibitions to conferences and conventions to meetings, seminars, and training sessions.
John B. Hynes Veterans Memorial Convention Center
With 176,000 square feet of exhibition space and 91,000 square feet of meeting space, the John B. Hynes Veterans Memorial Convention Center offers plenty of space for a wide range of events. The venue features:
- 38 meeting rooms for groups of up to 569
- A 25,000-square-foot ballroom
- A 4,000-seat auditorium
This highly accessible Boston venue offers over 260,000 square feet of meeting and event space and is suitable for exhibitions and trade shows, conventions and conferences, meetings, training sessions, and seminars.
Voted America’s most-loved ballpark, home of the Red Sox Fenway Park is also a great location for a range of industry, professional, and corporate events. The ballpark offers event spaces for groups of 20 up to 20,000. Reception and banquet areas, conference and meeting rooms, clubhouses, and outdoor spaces provide space for exhibitions and trade shows, conferences, meetings, training sessions, team-building exercises, and holiday parties.
Museum of Science®
Museums are typically great locations for team-building, scavenger hunts, and the like. Boston’s Museum of Science is no different! It offers nearly 10,000 square feet in 12 rooms and spaces and a single-room maximum capacity of 450 (seated) to 900 (standing). In total, the entire museum can accommodate up to 4,500 guests. Meetings, seminars, training sessions, company parties, and other corporate functions are all enhanced by the museum’s amazing riverside location and stunning event spaces.
Northeastern University Conference Services
Northeastern University offers around a dozen event and meeting spaces, with a total of 44,000 square feet of space. Rooms range from around 800 square feet (50 people) up to the 4,000-square-foot ballroom (325 people), an indoor quad for up to 400, and an auditorium that seats 950. The facility can accommodate groups for conferences, meetings, seminars, and training sessions, along with private parties and other corporate functions.
Boston Marriott Copley Place
With the city’s main conference centers close by, the Boston Marriott in Copley Place offers both a great city location and a range of flexible meeting spaces. The hotel has 1,144 guest rooms and 60,000 square feet of meeting and event space, with 48 rooms ranging from 8-person boardrooms to meeting rooms for up to 140. Several larger rooms are also available—for groups of 400 to 700—along with a 16,000-square-foot conference center and a 23,000-square-foot ballroom for up to 2,600 people.
Hilton Boston Logan Airport
The Hilton at Boston’s Logan Airport has 599 guest rooms and around 30,000 square feet of meeting and event space. Facilities include 33 meeting rooms ranging from 12-person boardrooms to 600-person meeting rooms, and a 650-person ballroom. The hotel can easily accommodate conferences and conventions, meetings and seminars, training sessions, and corporate functions. Connected to the airport via an enclosed skybridge, it’s highly convenient for air travel. It also has great public transport access and is just two miles from downtown Boston, making it just as handy for attending happenings at other event venues.
Revere Hotel Boston Common
Revere Hotel is easily one of Boston’s most impressive boutique hotels, featuring gorgeous balcony rooms with city skyline views and several excellent event spaces. Along with its 356 guest rooms, the hotel offers 45,000 square feet of meeting and event space, with a dozen rooms ranging from maximum capacity of 50 up to 800. From modern, elegant conference rooms to gorgeous ballrooms and a sought-after rooftop function space, there’s a great range of spaces. It’s ideal for meetings and conferences, seminars and training sessions, holiday parties, and other Boston corporate events.
Seaport Hotel & World Trade Center
Located right on Boston’s Seaport District waterfront, the Seaport Hotel is a stunning, 428-room hotel, with over 180,000 square feet of meeting and event space located in the hotel and adjacent World Trade Center. Along with 7 ballrooms, ranging from 200-person capacity up to 750, the hotel offers:
- A 418-seat amphitheater
- 118,000 square feet of exhibition space
- Nearly 30 additional meeting rooms
The extensive facilities make this hotel a great option for conventions and conferences, trade shows and exhibitions, meetings, seminars, training sessions, and corporate functions.
Sheraton Boston Hotel
The Sheraton Boston has 1,220 hotel rooms and 70,000 square feet of meeting space, including 54 event rooms. The largest, a ballroom complex of nearly 20,000 square feet, can accommodate up to 3,000 people. Other rooms range from 10-person conference rooms to meeting rooms for up to 400 seated guests.
Upcoming Boston Events
- Display of Antibodies: Tools for Creating the Next Generation of Biologics (CHI), 31 Aug – 04 Sep 2020
- World Drug Safety Congress Americas, 01 – 02 Sep 2020
- Boston Marathon Expo (BME), 14 Sep 2020
- Idealist Grad School Fair, 15 Sep 2020
- Design & Manufacturing New England (D&M), 16 – 17 Sep 2020
- Connect to Convert (LeadsCon), 16 – 18 Sep 2020
- Boston Local Food Festival, 20 Sep 2020
- Big Fake Wedding New England (The Big Fake Wedding), 21 Sep 2020
- QS World MBA Tour Boston, 22 Sep 2020
- QuantMinds Americas, 21 – 23 Sep 2020
- Seafood Expo North America (SENA), 22 – 24 Sep 2020
- Robotics Summit & Expo, 24 – 25 Sep 2020
- ACVO Conference & Exhibition, 23 – 26 Sep 2020
- PERKS Boston, 29 Sep 2020
- AI World Conference & Expo (AIWCE), 29 Sep – 01 Oct 2020
- Harpoon Octoberfest, 02 – 03 Oct 2020
- MarTech Conference, 06 – 08 Oct 2020
- Whiskies of the World Expo, 08 Oct 2020
- Boston Lights Expo, 08 Oct 2020
- Food & Wine Festival, 08 – 11 Oct 2020
- New England Condominiums Condo & Apt Expo, 20 Oct 2020
- Cannabis World Congress And Business Exposition (CWCBExpo), 21 – 22 Oct 2020
- Boston Book Festival (BBF), 24 – 25 Oct 2020
- Boston Veg Food Fest, 24 – 25 Oct 2020
- Boston Ma Vinyl Record Show, 25 Oct 2020
- Pre Filled Syringes East Coast (PFS EC), 26 – 27 Oct 2020
- Mass. Black Expo (MBE), 30 – 31 Oct 2020
- Boston National College Fair, 31 Oct 2020
- Boston Book Print & Ephemera Show, 31 Oct 2020
- Boston International Antiquarian Book Fair, 30 Oct – 01 Nov 2020
- ArchitectureBoston Expo (Architecture Boston expo), 03 – 04 Nov 2020
- Shoobx Drive, 12 Nov 2020
- Annual International C. diff. Conference and Health EXPO, 12 – 13 Nov 2020
- American Academy of Religion Meeting & Exhibition (AAR Boston), 21 – 24 Nov 2020
- MRS Fall Meeting & Exhibit, 29 Nov – 04 Dec 2020
- Pri-Med East, 02 – 05 Dec 2020
- SREcon Americas East, 07 – 09 Dec 2020
- SCW Boston MANIA® Fitness Professional Convention & Expo, 11 – 13 Dec 2020
- Travel & Adventure Show, 16 – 17 Jan 2021
- MMA Meeting & Trade Show, 22 – 23 Jan 2021
- Additive Manufacturing Strategies, 10 – 11 Feb 2021
- New England Boat Show, 06 – 14 Feb 2021
- Solar and Energy Storage Northeast, 17 – 18 Feb 2021
- Adea Session & Exhibition, 13 – 16 Mar 2021
- Big Fake Wedding New England (The Big Fake Wedding), 08 Apr 2021
- Aana Meeting & Exhibition Boston, 15 – 17 Apr 2021
- IFMA Facility Fusion Conference & Expo, 20 – 22 Apr 2021
- MERC Career Fair, 22 Apr 2021
- Aapd Session & Exhibition, 27 – 30 May 2021
- ProgressNext, 07 – 10 Jun 2021
- American Association of Cost Engineers International Conference & Expo (AACE International Conference & Expo), 20 – 23 Jun 2021
- FAN EXPO Boston, 06 – 08 Aug 2021
- FanExpo Boston, 06 – 08 Aug 2021
- ACS National Meeting & Exposition, 22 – 26 Aug 2021