With a population of 2.7 million, Chicago, IL ranks third-largest in the county. It’s also home to some 300,000 businesses. As a result, the Windy City is an extremely popular destination for business travel, as well as industry and professional events of all kinds. The city’s diverse population gives it many advantages, not the least of which is the fantastic range of cuisines on offer, from authentic Italian and French food to Cuban, Polish, and Somali fare.
Chicago is a highly popular event destination for a variety of reasons. One of these must surely be McCormick Place®. At 2.6 million square feet, it’s North America’s leading convention center. Of course, it’s not the only event location in the city: There’s also the huge Navy Pier complex, as well as unique locations like the Adler Planetarium.
Make sure your Chicago event is a success by working with the experts at ProGlobalEvents! Our team has all the expertise you need to plan and execute something your attendees won’t forget. For trade shows, exhibitions, product launches, and more, call ProGlobalEvents.
Chicago Event Services
We offer a wide range of event services for all stages of event design, planning, and execution. From theme and content development to attendee experience and activation, to vendor and contractor coordination, to exhibitor and speaker management, and more. ProGlobalEvents can cover every last detail, from start to finish!
Event design is increasingly challenging, as event-goers become more sophisticated in their expectations. When you want an event that’s creative, engaging, and meaningful, you need ProGlobalEvents on your side. Our creative team can develop themes and design elements, along with digital media, A/V content, and branding that speak to your brand and message.
Planning an event is a time-consuming job. From defining event goals to acquiring sponsors to negotiating venue, vendor, and accommodation contracts in Chicago, there’s a lot to do. Not to mention the need to keep to a budget and stay on schedule! With the help of ProGlobalEvents, planning an event is a breeze. Our expertise and industry contacts mean we can plan something that meets you and your audience’s needs perfectly.
Managing an event once it starts is no less a challenge than planning it. With our team on-site in Chicago, you can feel confident your event will be managed professionally and that if any problems arise, they’re handled minimal disruption. With ProGlobalEvents, your event is in the best possible hands.
Exhibit Production and Activation
We’re event management experts, from the big picture to the last detail. This includes exhibit production and activation, as we have access to a 64,000-square-foot storage warehouse and a 65,000-square-foot production facility. We offer exhibit design and manufacture services as well as exhibit rental, shipping and storage, and installation.
How do you know if your event is a success? After the event is over, we’ll perform an event review, data collection, and financial review, providing you with a wealth of useful information to help you plan future events.
ProGlobalEvents Provides the Expertise You Need to Ensure Success
Need help with event design, planning, or management? Or are you looking for a full-service event management team to handle the entire show? Whether you need a little assistance or a lot, ProGlobalEvents is ready to get to work for you.
Contact us to get started:
- Complete our online form.
- Call us at 888-373-5024.
- Email us at email@example.com.
Chicago Event Resources
Chicago Convention & Visitor Bureau
The Adler Planetarium offers some wholly unique and spectacular event spaces, perfect for corporate events such as holiday parties, product launches, and more. It’s also a great place for training and team-building activities, with sky shows and hands-on science displays that excite the mind. Along with a 22-person boardroom and several theaters, the planetarium offers event spaces for 375 to 1,200 people.
If your event or company focus on conservation or environmentalism, GEOLOFTS is a great choice for an event. This hundred-year-old building is a former warehouse that’s been converted into business and public spaces and hosts carbon-zero events, including:
- Training and seminars
- Corporate functions
- And more
Geolofts has over 92,000 square feet of meeting space, including a large 8,000-square-foot lobby as well as dozens of meeting rooms in a range of sizes.
As the country’s leading convention facility, McCormick Place has a big reputation to live up to. The extensive square footage and huge range of meeting and event rooms mean there’s no event too big for this center. It has 2.6 million square feet of exhibition space, plus:
- 173 meeting rooms totaling 600,000 square feet
- 6 ballrooms
- A 4,249-seat theater
- Assembly seating for 18,000 people
This Chicago venue can easily handle any event you’re planning, including conventions and conferences, trade shows and exhibitions, and corporate events of all kinds.
The Revel Space
A Chicago icon and landmark, this 50,000-square-foot event space is right across the road from McCormick Place and offers a wide range of event spaces. With a total maximum capacity of 2,600, Revel Motor Row has a 4,000-square-foot outdoor courtyard, up to 20 meeting rooms, and a green room.
Navy Pier Chicago
Navy Pier is a huge, 50-acre entertainment complex housed on the hundred-year-old pier and associated buildings. Along with parks, retail outlets, and restaurants, there are around 300,000 square feet of exhibition and event facilities. The location and the amount of space available make it perfect for exhibitions and trade shows, as well as product launches, company parties, and other corporate events.
The Congress Plaza Hotel & Convention Center
The Congress Plaza Hotel offers 871 guest rooms and 50,000 square feet of meeting and event space. With 21 event and meeting rooms, ranging in capacity from 22 to 500 people, there’s plenty of room for a range of event types. The hotel also has an 8,300-square-foot ballroom, which can hold up to 1,100 people. The Congress Plaza Hotel is a great option for meetings, training sessions, seminars, and corporate functions.
Hotel Felix is a small but stunning boutique hotel in downtown Chicago. It’s located right on the edge of the Magnificent Mile, the city’s upscale retail, entertainment, and business center. Hotel Felix offers 225 guest rooms and just over 1,100 square feet of meeting space, making it just right for small, intimate meetings and Chicago corporate events. The great location and luxury feel of the Felix also make it ideal for executive retreats. The hotel’s 3 rooms have a maximum capacity of 25 to 50 people, the perfect size for the most exclusive functions.
Hyatt Regency® Chicago
As the largest hotel in the city, Hyatt Regency Chicago offers 2,032 guest rooms, along with 240,000 square feet of event and meeting space. With this much space, the Hyatt rivals many of the city’s standalone corporate event venues in terms of the event facilities it offers. The hotel has:
- A 70,000-square-foot exhibition hall
- Numerous meeting rooms and suites for 12 to several hundred people
- Several ballrooms, the largest of which can hold up to 3,000 people
With plenty of space for any event, this Chicago venue is ideal for conventions and conferences, trade shows and exhibitions, seminars, training sessions, and meetings, as well as corporate functions.
Hyatt Regency® McCormick Place
Located right next to the McCormick Place convention facility, the Hyatt Regency boasts 1,258 guest rooms and 44,000 square feet of meeting and event space. Available event rooms include:
- A 14-person boardroom
- Meeting rooms
- An 11,000-square-foot ballroom
- A private dining room for 14
- An outdoor terrace
In addition, the hotel has two conference centers, each with several meeting rooms, and a boardroom. Not just a great spot for people attending events at McCormick Place, the Hyatt Regency is also suitable for conferences, business meetings, seminars, and training sessions.
Marriott Marquis Chicago
With 1,205 guest rooms and 90,000 square feet of meeting and event space, the Marriott Marquis can handle a wide range of event types. The hotel has 63 event rooms, including a ballroom with 2,700-person capacity and several 12-person boardrooms. There are also numerous meeting rooms, ranging in size from 50 people to several hundred.
Upcoming Chicago Trade Shows
- School of Social Work Networking & Career Fair, 21 Mar 2019
- Trunk Show Skokie, 22 – 23 Mar 2019
- Chicago Flower & Garden Show (CFGS), 20 – Sun, 24 Mar 2019
- Paper, 24 – 26 Mar 2019
- The Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle 8K Health & Fitness Expo, 24 Mar 2019
- International Dairy Show, 26-28 Mar 2019
- ProFood Tech, 26-28 Mar 2019
- Cosmetologists Chicago (ABS), 28 – 30 Mar 2019
- Black Girl Passion Chicago Experience, 28 – 31 Mar 2019
- WhiskyFest Chicago, 29 Mar 2019
- Chicago Comic & Entertainment Expo (C2E2), 29 – 31 Mar 2019
- Americas Beauty Show (ABS), 30 Mar-01 Apr 2019
- Comic & Entertainment Expo, 29-31 Mar 2019
- International Music Festival, 31 Mar 2019 – 4 Apr 2019
- Quirks Event, 02-03 Apr 2019
- Chicago International Music Festival, 31 Mar-04 Apr 2019
- YarnCon, 06-07 Apr 2019
- Chicago Art Show, 06-07 Apr 2019
- Super Hero show, 07 Apr 2019
- Stylemax, 07-09 Apr 2019
- Illinois Professional Responsibility MCLE Marathon, 10 Apr 2019
- Promat Expo, 08-11 Apr 2019
- Automate Chicago, 08-11 Apr 2019
- USSD Conference and Exhibition, 08-12 Apr 2019
- Automate, 8-11 Apr 2019
- Mpa Meeting & Exhibition, 11-13 Apr 2019
- Windy City Pulp and Paper Convention, 12-14 Apr 2019
- Soulful Chicago BookFair (HOLIDAY BOOK FAIR), 13 Apr 2019
- Chirp Record Fair, 13 Apr 2019
- Black Womens Expo (BWe), 12-14 Apr 2019
- Spring Festivals Villa Park, 12-14 Apr 2019
- Berta Trunk Show Chicago, 12-14 Apr 2019
- Windy City Pulp and Paper Convention, 12-14 Apr 2019
- The Chicago Home Show Orland Park, 13-14 Apr 2019
- Diversity Employment Day Career Fairs Chicago, 18 Apr 2019
- Show of Hands Chicago, 26-28 Apr 2019
- Lady A Womens Expo, 27 Apr 2019
- Americas Beauty Show, 27-29 Apr 2019
- Chicago International Dollhouse Miniatures Show, 27-28 Apr 2019
- Luxury Bridal Expo Orland Park, 28 Apr 2019
- Midwest Market Days, 29-30 Apr 2019
- Xponential, 29 Apr – 2 May 2019
- CPhI North America, 30 Apr-02 May 2019
- Decorated Apparel Expo – Chicagoland, 3-4 May 2019
- Medical Library Association Meeting and Exhibition, 3-8 May 2019
- National Restaurant Association Show, 18-21 May 2019
- Worlds Leading Wines Chicago, 7 Jun 2019
- Old Town Art Fair, 8-9 Jun 2019
- Kehe Holiday & Product Innovation Show, 10-11 Jun 2019
- Neocon World Trade Fair, 10-12 Jun 2019
- United FreshTec Expo, 10-12 Jun 2019
- Global Cold Chain Expo (Gold Chain Expo), 10-12 Jun 2019
- Orthopaedic Manufacturing & Technology Exposition and Conference (OMTEC), 11-13 Jun 2019
- Amerimold, 12-13 Jun 2019
- Chicago Book & Paper Fair, 15 Jun 2019
- Internet Retailer Conference & Exhibition (IRCE), 25-28 Jun 2019
- ALSD Conference and Tradeshow, 30 Jun – 03 Jul 2019
- The ASI Show Chicago, 09-11 Jul 2019
- Windy City Smokeout, 12-14 Jul 2019
- TradersEXPO Chicago, 14-16 Jul 2019
- Digital Food and Beverage, 16-17 Jul 2019
- Ikan Expo & Pitch, 20 Jul 2019
- Humana Rock N Roll Chicago, 20-21 Jul 2019
- NATP National Conference & Expo, 22-25 Jul 2019
- Face & Body Spa Conference & Expo Midwest, 28-30 Jul 2019
- Concession & Hospitality Expo, 30 Jul – 02 Aug 2019
- Lollapalooza Chicago, 01-04 Aug 2019
- Edge Fest, 03-04 Aug 2019
- ANA Worlds Fair of Money, 06-10 Aug 2019
- Retro on Roscoe, 09-11 Aug 2019
- Ginza Holiday Festival, 09-11 Aug 2019
- Northalsted Market Days, 10-11 Aug 2019
- Independent Garden Center Show (IGC), 13-15 Aug 2019
- IGC Show, 13-15 Aug 2019
- Clark After Dark, 15 Aug 2019
- Community Health Institute & Expo (CHI Expo), 18-20 Aug 2019
- Chief Learning Officer Exchange Mid-Market (CLO Exchange Mid-Market), 18-20 Aug 2019
- Skokies Backlot Bash (BLB), 23-25 Aug 2019
- Chicago Baby Show, 24-25 Aug 2019
- The Fabric and Trim Show Chicago 27- 28 Aug 2019
- NAFTZ Annual Conference & Exposition, 08-11 Sep 2019
- Global Security Exchange (GSX), 08-12 Sep 2019
- Convenience Distribution Business Exchange, 09-12 Sep 2019
- The Casual Market Chicago (Furniture & Accessories), 10-13 Sep 2019
- Ahima Convention & Exhibit Chicago, 14-19 Sep 2019
- Chicago Build, 19-20 Sep 2019
- International Exposition of Contemporary and Modern Art (Expo Chgo), 19-22 Sep 2019
- Ashhra Conference & Exposition, 21-24 Sep 2019
- Water Environment Federation Technical Exhibition & Conference (WEFTEC Expo), 21-25 Sep 2019
- Cyber Security Chicago, 25-26 Sep 2019
- Annual AMSN Convention, 26-29 Sep 2019
- Chicago Gourmet, 27-29 Sep 2019
- Chicago Bridal Show, 29 Sep 2019
- Women Thriving Fearlessly Expo (WTFE), 04 Oct 2019
- PRINT (PRINT19), 03-05 Oct 2019
- The Makeup Show-Chicago, 05-06 Oct 2019
- The Global Food Equipment & Technology Show, 08-11 Oct 2019
- Chicago International Remainder & Overstock Book Expo (CIROBE), 11-13 Oct 2019
- Bank of America Chicago Marathon Health & Fitness Expo, 13 Oct 2019
- Filtration International Conference & Exposition, 15-17 Oct 2019
- Aacap Meeting And Exhibit Chicago, 14-19 Oct 2019
- Vintage Garage Chicago, 21 Oct 2019
- Sfn Meeting & Exhibition Chicago, 19-23 Oct 2019
- Asds Meetings And Exhibition Chicago, 24-27 Oct 2019
- FIA Futures & Options Expo, 29-31 Oct 2019
- International Sculpture Objects & Functional Art Fair – Chicago (SOFA Chicago), 31 Oct-03 Nov 2019
- Hot Chocolate Expo Chicago, 03 Nov 2019
- FABTECH Chicago, 11-14 Nov 2019
- Solar Power Midwest, 14-15 Nov 2019
- Automation Fair, 20-21 Nov 2019
- Chicago Tardis, 29 Nov – 01 Dec 2019
- One of a Kind Holiday Show, 05 – 08 Dec 2019
- ASTA CSS & Seed Expo, 07 – 10 Dec 2019
- The Midwest Clinic International Band Orchestra And Music Conference, 18 – 21 Dec 2019
- MAS-ICNA Annual Convention, 27 – 29 Dec 2019
- The Chicago Home Show Oak Lawn, 25-26 Jan 2020
- Chicago Auto Show, 08-17 Feb 2020
- FiltXPO, 26-28 Feb 2020