With a population of 2.7 million, Chicago, IL ranks third-largest in the county. It’s also home to some 300,000 businesses. As a result, the Windy City is an extremely popular destination for business travel, as well as industry and professional events of all kinds. The city’s diverse population gives it many advantages, not the least of which is the fantastic range of cuisines on offer, from authentic Italian and French food to Cuban, Polish, and Somali fare.
Chicago is a highly popular event destination for a variety of reasons. One of these must surely be McCormick Place®. At 2.6 million square feet, it’s North America’s leading convention center. Of course, it’s not the only event location in the city: There’s also the huge Navy Pier complex, as well as unique locations like the Adler Planetarium.
Make sure your Chicago event is a success by working with the experts at ProGlobalEvents! Our team has all the expertise you need to plan and execute something your attendees won’t forget. For trade shows, exhibitions, product launches, and more, call ProGlobalEvents.
Chicago Event Services
We offer a wide range of event services for all stages of event design, planning, and execution. From theme and content development to attendee experience and activation, to vendor and contractor coordination, to exhibitor and speaker management, and more. ProGlobalEvents can cover every last detail, from start to finish!
Event design is increasingly challenging, as event-goers become more sophisticated in their expectations. When you want an event that’s creative, engaging, and meaningful, you need ProGlobalEvents on your side. Our creative team can develop themes and design elements, along with digital media, A/V content, and branding that speak to your brand and message.
Planning an event is a time-consuming job. From defining event goals to acquiring sponsors to negotiating venue, vendor, and accommodation contracts in Chicago, there’s a lot to do. Not to mention the need to keep to a budget and stay on schedule! With the help of ProGlobalEvents, planning an event is a breeze. Our expertise and industry contacts mean we can plan something that meets you and your audience’s needs perfectly.
Managing an event once it starts is no less a challenge than planning it. With our team on-site in Chicago, you can feel confident your event will be managed professionally and that if any problems arise, they’re handled minimal disruption. With ProGlobalEvents, your event is in the best possible hands.
Exhibit Production and Activation
We’re event management experts, from the big picture to the last detail. This includes exhibit production and activation, as we have access to a 64,000-square-foot storage warehouse and a 65,000-square-foot production facility. We offer exhibit design and manufacture services as well as exhibit rental, shipping and storage, and installation.
Whether you’re converting a live Chicago, IL event into the online environment or are starting a virtual event from scratch, there’s just as much work to do as any other kind of event. Fortunately, ProGlobalEvents isn’t only a live event expert, we’re experienced when it comes to virtual events too. From planning the event to securing virtual sponsors, vendors, or exhibitors, from creating a theme to designing graphics and AV content, our industry knowledge serves us equally well online as in the world of live Chicago events.
ProGlobalEvents is a full-service virtual event management company, and we can put together a virtual event you’ll be proud of. We’re happy to provide partial service too. If there are certain things you prefer to manage yourself, feel free to hand the reins over to us for everything else.
How do you know if your event is a success? After the event is over, we’ll perform an event review, data collection, and financial review, providing you with a wealth of useful information to help you plan future events.
ProGlobalEvents Provides the Expertise You Need to Ensure Success
Need help with event design, planning, or management? Or are you looking for a full-service event management team to handle the entire show? Whether you need a little assistance or a lot, ProGlobalEvents is ready to get to work for you.
Contact us to get started:
- Complete our online form.
- Call us at 888-373-5024.
- Email us at email@example.com.
Chicago Event Resources
Chicago Convention & Visitor Bureau
The Adler Planetarium offers some wholly unique and spectacular event spaces, perfect for corporate events such as holiday parties, product launches, and more. It’s also a great place for training and team-building activities, with sky shows and hands-on science displays that excite the mind. Along with a 22-person boardroom and several theaters, the planetarium offers event spaces for 375 to 1,200 people.
If your event or company focus on conservation or environmentalism, GEOLOFTS is a great choice for an event. This hundred-year-old building is a former warehouse that’s been converted into business and public spaces and hosts carbon-zero events, including:
- Training and seminars
- Corporate functions
- And more
Geolofts has over 92,000 square feet of meeting space, including a large 8,000-square-foot lobby as well as dozens of meeting rooms in a range of sizes.
As the country’s leading convention facility, McCormick Place has a big reputation to live up to. The extensive square footage and huge range of meeting and event rooms mean there’s no event too big for this center. It has 2.6 million square feet of exhibition space, plus:
- 173 meeting rooms totaling 600,000 square feet
- 6 ballrooms
- A 4,249-seat theater
- Assembly seating for 18,000 people
This Chicago venue can easily handle any event you’re planning, including conventions and conferences, trade shows and exhibitions, and corporate events of all kinds.
The Revel Space
A Chicago icon and landmark, this 50,000-square-foot event space is right across the road from McCormick Place and offers a wide range of event spaces. With a total maximum capacity of 2,600, Revel Motor Row has a 4,000-square-foot outdoor courtyard, up to 20 meeting rooms, and a green room.
Navy Pier Chicago
Navy Pier is a huge, 50-acre entertainment complex housed on the hundred-year-old pier and associated buildings. Along with parks, retail outlets, and restaurants, there are around 300,000 square feet of exhibition and event facilities. The location and the amount of space available make it perfect for exhibitions and trade shows, as well as product launches, company parties, and other corporate events.
The Congress Plaza Hotel & Convention Center
The Congress Plaza Hotel offers 871 guest rooms and 50,000 square feet of meeting and event space. With 21 event and meeting rooms, ranging in capacity from 22 to 500 people, there’s plenty of room for a range of event types. The hotel also has an 8,300-square-foot ballroom, which can hold up to 1,100 people. The Congress Plaza Hotel is a great option for meetings, training sessions, seminars, and corporate functions.
Hotel Felix is a small but stunning boutique hotel in downtown Chicago. It’s located right on the edge of the Magnificent Mile, the city’s upscale retail, entertainment, and business center. Hotel Felix offers 225 guest rooms and just over 1,100 square feet of meeting space, making it just right for small, intimate meetings and Chicago corporate events. The great location and luxury feel of the Felix also make it ideal for executive retreats. The hotel’s 3 rooms have a maximum capacity of 25 to 50 people, the perfect size for the most exclusive functions.
Hyatt Regency® Chicago
As the largest hotel in the city, Hyatt Regency Chicago offers 2,032 guest rooms, along with 240,000 square feet of event and meeting space. With this much space, the Hyatt rivals many of the city’s standalone corporate event venues in terms of the event facilities it offers. The hotel has:
- A 70,000-square-foot exhibition hall
- Numerous meeting rooms and suites for 12 to several hundred people
- Several ballrooms, the largest of which can hold up to 3,000 people
With plenty of space for any event, this Chicago venue is ideal for conventions and conferences, trade shows and exhibitions, seminars, training sessions, and meetings, as well as corporate functions.
Hyatt Regency® McCormick Place
Located right next to the McCormick Place convention facility, the Hyatt Regency boasts 1,258 guest rooms and 44,000 square feet of meeting and event space. Available event rooms include:
- A 14-person boardroom
- Meeting rooms
- An 11,000-square-foot ballroom
- A private dining room for 14
- An outdoor terrace
In addition, the hotel has two conference centers, each with several meeting rooms, and a boardroom. Not just a great spot for people attending events at McCormick Place, the Hyatt Regency is also suitable for conferences, business meetings, seminars, and training sessions.
Marriott Marquis Chicago
With 1,205 guest rooms and 90,000 square feet of meeting and event space, the Marriott Marquis can handle a wide range of event types. The hotel has 63 event rooms, including a ballroom with 2,700-person capacity and several 12-person boardrooms. There are also numerous meeting rooms, ranging in size from 50 people to several hundred.
Upcoming Chicago Trade Shows
- Expo Chicago, 08 – 11 Apr 2021
- BWe NEXT Chicago, 09 – 11 Apr 2021
- Chicago Bridal Show, 11 Apr 2021
- International Exposition of Contemporary and Modern Art , 08 – 12 Apr 2021
- Art Materials World, 11 – 13 Apr 2021
- Quirks Event, 12 – 13 Apr 2021
- Promat Expo, 12 – 15 Apr 2021
- Spring Festival, An Arts and Crafts Affair , 16 – 18 Apr 2021
- Windy City Pulp and Paper Convention, 16 – 18 Apr 2021
- Chicago International Dollhouse and Miniatures Show, 17 – 18 Apr 2021
- POP Cats Chicago 2021, 17 – 18 Apr 2021
- North American Vintage Decoy & Sporting Collectibles Show , 20 – 24 Apr 2021
- Diversity Employment Day Career Fairs Chicago, 21 Apr 2021
- Mpa Meeting, 22 – 24 Apr 2021
- Decorated Apparel Expo – Chicagoland, 23 – 24 Apr 2021
- One of a Kind Holiday Show , 23 – 25 Apr 2021
- IPW Chicago, 24 – 28 Apr 2021
- Association of Legal Administrators Conference & Expo, 25 – 28 Apr 2021
- Rapid + TCT, 26 – 29 Apr 2021
- Illinois Professional Responsibility MCLE Marathon, 05 May 2021
- American Alliance of Museums Annual Meeting & Museum Expo, 09 – 12 May 2021
- Worlds Leading Wines Chicago, 12 May 2021
- Chicago Vet, 12 – 14 May 2021
- Chicago Antiques Art Design Show, 13 – 16 May 2021
- Bridal Show, 16 May 2021
- Eddy K Trunk Show, 21 – 30 May 2021
- National Restaurant Association Show (NRA Show), 22 – 25 May 2021
- Bellavita Expo Chicago, 22 – 25 May 2021
- Art in the Park Northbrook, 22 – 23 May 2021
- Midwest Market Days , 23 – 25 May 2021
- Sweets & Snacks Expo, 24 – 27 May 2021
- Midwest Haunters Convention (MHC), 04 – 06 Jun 2021
- Gold Coast Art Fair, 05 – 06 Jun 2021
- Ribfest Chicago, 11 – 13 Jun 2021
- Old Town Art Fair, 12 – 13 Jun 2021
- NeoCon, 14 – 16 Jun 2021
- American Library Association Chicago Conference & Exhibition (ALA), 24 – 29 Jun 2021
- Celebrate America Craft & Art Fair, 05 Jul 2021
- Windy City Smokeout, 09 – 11 Jul 2021
- Art Fest Michigan Avenue, 17 – 18 Jul 2021
- IFT Annual Meeting & Food Expo, 18 – 21 Jul 2021
- ICFA Preview Show, 20 – 22 Jul 2021
- AEEE/Northeast Chapter AAAE Hub Airports Winter Operations & Deicing Conference & Exhibition, 25 – 27 Jul 2021
- Art At The Glen Town Center, 31 Jul – 01 Aug 2021
- Clark After Dark, 01 Aug 2021
- NCSL Legislative Summit & Expo, 02 – 05 Aug 2021
- Northalsted Market Days, 07 – 08 Aug 2021
- Retro on Roscoe, 13 – 15 Aug 2021
- Oddities & Curiosities Expo, 28 Aug 2021
- Bucktown Arts Fest, 28 – 29 Aug 2021
- International Association of Assessing Officers Annual Conference (IAAO Annual Conference), 29 Aug – 01 Sep 2021
- Taste of Polonia Festival, 03 – 06 Sep 2021
- FABTECH Chicago, 13 – 16 Sep 2021
- Casual Market Chicago, 21 – 24 Sep 2021
- USA CBD Expo (Chicago), 01 – 03 Oct 2021
- Pei Convention at the Nacs Show, 01 – 04 Oct 2021
- NACS Show, 05 – 08 Oct 2021
- FiltXPO (Filt XPO), 12 – 14 Oct 2021
- Process Expo, 12 – 15 Oct 2021
- Women Thriving Fearlessly Expo, 15 Oct 2021
- ASDS Annual Meeting, 14 – 17 Oct 2021
- The Makeup Show-Chicago (TMS Chicago), 16 – 17 Oct 2021
- Windycon, 12 – 14 Nov 2021
- Sfn Meeting & Exhibition Chicago, 13 – 17 Nov 2021
- CSS & Seed Expo, 06 – 09 Dec 2021
- National Grain & Feed Association Country Elevator Conference and Trade Show, 07 – 09 Dec 2021
- The Midwest Clinic International Band Orchestra And Music Conference., 15 – 18 Dec 2021
- AHR Expo, 31 Jan – 02 Feb 2022
- Capricon, 03 – 06 Feb 2022
- Tinley Park Fishing Show, 12 – 13 Feb 2022