Hot summers and mild winters, world-class entertainment and restaurants, and that famous Southern charm make Dallas, Texas a popular destination for millions of travelers, including business travelers. Dallas is one of the country’s most popular convention destinations. Excellent public transport and a long list of convention and meeting venues make it a great city for business travel.
Among the most extensive convention venues is the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center, with well over 1 million square feet of event and meeting space. Gilley’s Dallas offers over 90,000 square feet of event and party space, and hotels of all sizes add to the city’s available options.
Planning an industry or corporate event is a big job, one that takes a lot of time to pull off. Why not let ProGlobalEvents take over? Our expert team can design, plan, and produce your next event from start to finish, ensuring it’s a success. For all corporate and industry events, including trade shows, exhibitions, product launches, and more in Dallas, TX, call ProGlobalEvents.
Dallas Event Services
ProGlobalEvents offers expert help at every stage of the event-planning process. We can help you:
- Pick the perfect theme
- Find sponsors or vendors
- Choose a venue
- Design engaging graphics and experience
As a full-service event management team, we can manage the entire event from start to finish and perform a post-event analysis too.
Looking for something extra-special for your corporate event or exhibition in Dallas? Our talented designers are ready to create an engaging event experience for your attendees or guests. From choosing an event theme to designing graphics, media content, and marketing materials, we can handle it all—and make your event amazing.
Event planning is a team effort, where the talents of many people combine to give great results. The ProGlobalEvents team can handle every detail of event planning, from finding the perfect venue and sponsors to choosing appropriate vendors, accommodation, and service providers. We offer a full range of planning services.
Once the event starts, the focus shifts from planning to management, and the ProGlobalEvents team excels here too! We’ll be on-site and on-call during the entire event to make sure it proceeds as planned and ensure any problems are taken care of with minimal disruption.
Exhibit Production and Activation
As event-planning and management experts, we really do cover everything! ProGlobalEvents has access to a 65,000-square-foot exhibit production facility and a 64,000 square-foot storage warehouse. We can:
- Arrange for exhibit design and manufacture
- Provide rental exhibits
- Arrange for storage and shipping
- Oversee installation and tear-down for the event
Whether you’re converting a live Dallas, TX event into the online environment or are starting a virtual event from scratch, there’s just as much work to do as any other kind of event. Fortunately, ProGlobalEvents isn’t only a live event expert, we’re experienced when it comes to virtual events too. From planning the event to securing virtual sponsors, vendors, or exhibitors, from creating a theme to designing graphics and AV content, our industry knowledge serves us equally well online as in the world of live Dallas events.
ProGlobalEvents is a full-service virtual event management company, and we can put together a virtual event you’ll be proud of. We’re happy to provide partial service too. If there are certain things you prefer to manage yourself, feel free to hand the reins over to us for everything else.
How do you measure the success of a corporate event or exhibition? It’s more than the number of people who show up. It’s also about how the day measures up to your goals. ProGlobalEvents offers a full range of post-event analysis services, including data collection and review, financial review, and more. A thorough analysis can help you figure out what worked and what didn’t and help you make your next event even better.
Ensure Your Event Success with ProGlobalEvents
Planning even a small event is a big job, and it helps to have a great team on your side. Whether you need expert design or the help of event planners, or a full team to manage the whole job, ProGlobalEvents are that team. Call us today!
Contact us to get started:
- Complete our online form.
- Call us at 888-373-5024.
- Email us at email@example.com.
Dallas Event Resources
Dallas Convention & Visitor Bureau
The Belo Mansion & Pavilion
The Belo Mansion & Pavilion incorporates a number of meeting and event spaces, with a total of 27,534 square feet of space. From the smallest 12-person room to the 7,000-square-foot, 800-person ballroom, every inch is graceful and elegant. The Belo is suitable for business meetings, corporate functions, seminars, and banquets—offering a gracious atmosphere that’s quite unlike anything else in the city.
Cityplace Events offers more than 40,000 square feet of event space, including meeting rooms, an amphitheater, and several beautiful spaces for corporate functions. Small boardrooms provide space for intimate discussions, with a total capacity of 40 people. The JCT Amphitheater seats 300 and is well-equipped for seminars, presentations, and training sessions. The 350-person ballroom and 300-capacity club room are ideal for receptions, banquets, and parties, while the atrium provides a unique and special backdrop for product launches and other high-energy functions.
Gilley’s is a massive, multi-use venue of more than 92,000 square feet, with 8 different rooms, each designed in its own unique way. The rooms range in size from the Pasadena Room, with a maximum capacity of 150, to the South Side Ballroom, 23,000 square feet in size with a 3,500-person capacity. In total, the 8 rooms can accommodate over 10,000 people, making this a great option for large-scale Dallas corporate events. Gilley’s can host conventions, trade shows, banquets, meetings, product launches, company parties, and more.
Home to the famous Dallas State Fair and a former world fair site, Fair Park comprises a number of different venues and spaces on 277 acres east of downtown Dallas. The park receives more than 7 million visitors every year! There are more than a dozen separate event spaces available, including over 200,000 square feet of exhibition and multi-use space. Fair Park is often host to exhibitions, trade shows, conventions, conferences, and seminars and meetings.
Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center
Also known simply as the Dallas Convention Center, this expansive venue offers more than 1.3 million square feet of meeting and event space, including:
- 1 million square feet of exhibit space
- 88 meeting rooms
- Outdoor spaces
- A 10,000-person arena
Although the convention center has a huge capacity suitable for the very largest trade shows, exhibitions, and conventions, it also offers smaller rooms for more intimate gatherings of as few as 20 people. Meeting rooms are available in a range of sizes: up to 250 to 300 for the largest rooms and 430 to 675 for ballrooms.
Hyatt Regency® Dallas
With 1,120 guest rooms and over 160,000 square feet of event space, Hyatt Regency Dallas is one of the largest hotels in the city. A convenient downtown location near the convention center and many of the city’s attractions makes it a great option for a wide range of events. The hotel has 60 meeting rooms, including small, 8- to 20-person rooms perfect for exclusive meetings, and larger rooms to accommodate up to 1,000 people. The hotel also has a 30,000-square-foot ballroom and a grand hall of 39,000 square feet. The Hyatt Regency can work well as a venue for conferences, conventions, meetings, special corporate functions, and more.
Dallas Marriott City Center
Four-hundred and sixteen guest rooms and 20,000 square feet of event space provide a great mid-point between the largest 1,000-room hotels and the smaller, boutique-style accommodations of Dallas. The Marriott has 16 event spaces, with the largest able to hold up to 450 people. Rooms range in size from 350 square feet and a 12-person capacity up to 5,000 square feet and a 600-person capacity. The largest is the hotel ballroom, which can accommodate up to 1,000 people, and there’s also a spacious atrium of 10,000 square feet, with space for up to 600. Dallas Marriott City Center is a good option for meetings, seminars, and training events, as well as conferences and corporate events.
Omni® Dallas Hotel
With 1,001 guest rooms and 140,000 square feet of event space, Omni Dallas Hotel offers a wide range of facilities for conventions and conferences, meetings, seminars, training sessions, and corporate parties. Omni Dallas has a total of 41 meeting rooms in a range of sizes—from 20-person boardrooms to event rooms for 500 people or more. The largest is the 31,700-square-foot ballroom, which can accommodate 5,000 people. Omni Dallas is a great venue in its own right, but it also connects directly to Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center via skybridge, making it ideal accommodations for people attending events there.
Sheraton® Dallas Hotel
At 1,840 guest rooms, Sheraton Dallas still retains the top spot as the largest hotel in the city, and with 220,000 square feet of event space and 60 event rooms, it can almost be considered a convention center in its own right. The Sheraton actually has its own 11-room conference center in addition to its other meeting rooms. Rooms range from a 12-person capacity up to several hundred and can accommodate a range of uses. The largest is the 40,800-square-foot ballroom, which can hold up to 5,000 people. Sheraton Dallas is great for conferences and conventions of virtually any size!
With just 167 guest rooms and around 10,000 square feet of meeting space, Hotel ZaZa provides a more exclusive atmosphere than the larger hotels. The hotel has 7 meeting rooms and event spaces, including:
- Private meeting and dining rooms for up to 60
- A poolside functions space
- A ballroom with a 550-person capacity
This smaller venue is versatile, with possibilities for meetings and seminars, small conferences and training sessions, as well as product launches and holiday parties.
Upcoming Dallas Events
- DALLAS TOTAL HOME & GIFT MARKET, 05 – 11 Jan 2022
- Dallas Apparel & Accessories Market, 11 – 14 Jan 2022
- Fashion Industry Gallery Market, 12 – 14 Jan 2022
- WESA Trade Show, 13 – 16 Jan 2022
- Dallas Cyber Security Conference, 20 Jan 2022
- The Franchise Show – Dallas, 21 – 22 Jan 2022
- Beads After Beads, 21 – 23 Jan 2022
- Trunk Show Dallas, 21 – 23 Jan 2022
- International Gem & Jewelry Show-Dallas, 21 – 23 Jan 2022
- 2 Day Dallas Event Planning Certificate Program, 22 – 23 Jan 2022
- Oil & Gas Accounting, 25 Jan 2022
- SECC Consumer Symposium, 25 Jan 2022
- Advancing Construction Safety Leadership, 24 – 26 Jan 2022
- Advancing Design Quality Management Conference, 24 – 26 Jan 2022
- Distributech Conference and Exhibition, 25 – 27 Jan 2022
- Exploration And Production Winter Standards Meeting, 24 – 28 Jan 2022
- Distributech Conference and Exhibition, 26 – 28 Jan 2022
- POWERGEN International, 26 – 28 Jan 2022
- IIDA Texas Oklahoma Chapter’s SHIFT Student Conference, 26 – 28 Jan 2022
- Crown Council Annual Event, 27 – 29 Jan 2022
- Dallas Highlights of Ash, 28 – 29 Jan 2022
- ASA ADVANCE Anesthesiology Business Event, 28 – 30 Jan 2022
- Dallas Bridal Show, 29 – 30 Jan 2022
- Dallas Bridal Market, 29 – 30 Jan 2022
- Dallas Men’s Show, 29 – 31 Jan 2022
- Dallas Aging & Cognition Conference, 29 – 31 Jan 2022
- FSI OneVoice, 31 Jan – 02 Feb 2022
- Dallas Family Office & High Net Worth Annual Conference, 01 Feb 2022
- ICSC Red River, 01 – 03 Feb 2022
- Dallas Career Fair, 03 Feb 2022
- NEMRA Conference, 02 – 04 Feb 2022
- International Dyslexia Association Regional Conference, 04 Feb 2022
- Texas Osteopathic Medical Association Conference, 03 – 06 Feb 2022
- BGI Seminar, 04 – 06 Feb 2022
- The Great Bridal Expo, 06 Feb 2022
- Monday & Tuesday Mini-market, 07 – 08 Feb 2022
- TCEA Convention, 07 – 10 Feb 2022
- Dallas Regional Healthcare Compliance Conference, 11 Feb 2022
- Hot Chocolate Expo Dallas, 12 Feb 2022
- TABSE Annual State Conference, 09 – 13 Feb 2022
- Rural Telecom Industry Meeting & Expo, 13 – 16 Feb 2022
- Annual Win The Storm Conference & Tradeshow Expo, 14 – 16 Feb 2022
- Transformational CMO, 15 – 16 Feb 2022
- Accounting Programs Leadership Group & the Federation of Schools of Accountancy Annual Joint Seminar, 18 – 19 Feb 2022
- Dallas Regional Science and Engineering Fair, 19 Feb 2022
- AutoRama-Dallas, 18 – 20 Feb 2022
- AFFI-CON, 19 – 22 Feb 2022
- Texas Association for Home Care & Hospice Winter Conference, 23 – 24 Feb 2022
- DBU Career & Internship Expo, 24 Feb 2022
- ICSMAX Texas, 24 Feb 2022
- Dallas Cyber Security Summit, 25 Feb 2022
- National Best Practices Conference, 23 – 26 Feb 2022
- HeartStrongFaith Women’s Conference, 25 – 26 Feb 2022
- National Training Convention, 25 – 26 Feb 2022
- Dallas RV SuperSale, 24 – 27 Feb 2022
- SIIA’s Price Transparency Forum, 28 Feb – 01 Mar 2022
- ISSWSH Annual Meeting, 03 – 06 Mar 2022
- Spring Committee on Petroleum Measurement Standards Meeting, 07 – 11 Mar 2022
- National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners Conference, 21 – 24 Mar 2022
- Texas ACG Capital Connection, 23 – 24 Mar 2022
- NIC Spring Conference, 23 – 25 Mar 2022
- ACSM’s Virtual International Health & Fitness Summit, 31 Mar – 03 Apr 2022
- Advanced UroLogicConference, 01 – 03 Apr 2022
- The Annual Fellows Symposium, 01 – 03 Apr 2022
- PDA Annual Meeting, 04 – 06 Apr 2022
- State Leadership Conference, 07 – 09 Apr 2022
- Art Dallas Contemporary Art Fair, 14 – 17 Apr 2022
- South Central Joint Mine Health & Safety Conference, 18 – 21 Apr 2022
- Military Aviation Logistics & Maintenance Symposium, 26 – 27 Apr 2022
- MRO Americas, 26 – 28 Apr 2022
- AHNS Annual Meeting at COSM, 27 – 28 Apr 2022
- Combined Otolaryngology Spring Meetings, 27 Apr – 01 May 2022
- Triological Society Annual Meeting at COSM, 27 Apr – 01 May 2022
- Dallas International Guitar Festival, 29 Apr – 01 May 2022
- Texas Mortgage Roundup, 01 Sep 2022
- Facades+, 09 Sep 2022
- Dallas Chocolate Festival, 09 – 11 Sep 2022
- SEG International Exhibition and Annual Meeting, 11 – 16 Sep 2022
- ArchLIGHT Summit, 15 – 16 Sep 2022
- The Five Star Conference And Expo, 18 – 20 Sep 2022
- NAMIC Annual Convention, 18 – 21 Sep 2022
- Merchant Advisory Group Conference, 19 – 21 Sep 2022
- SIA Collaboration in the Gig Economy, 20 – 22 Sep 2022
- AAID Annual Conference, 21 – 24 Sep 2022
- Dallas Pen Show, 23 – 24 Sep 2022
- WIA Summit US, 26 – 28 Sep 2022
- International Conference on Forensic Nursing Science and Practice, 28 Sep – 01 Oct 2022
- Cedia Expo Dallas, 29 Sep – 01 Oct 2022
- ZestFest, 30 Sep – 02 Oct 2022
- State Fair of Texas, 30 Sep – 23 Oct 2022
- APCIA Annual Meeting, 02 – 04 Oct 2022
- Executive Leadership Support Forum, 05 – 06 Oct 2022
- ASCII MSP Success Summit, 06 – 07 Oct 2022
- APPOS Dallas, 07 – 08 Oct 2022
- Moms in the Making Infertility Support Conference, 07 – 08 Oct 2022
- BOMA Greater Dallas Trade Show, 12 Oct 2022
- Street and Area Lighting Conference, 10 – 13 Oct 2022
- NAME Annual Meeting, 14 – 18 Oct 2022
- International Association of Chiefs of Police Conference, 15 – 18 Oct 2022
- IACP Virtual Training and Expo, 15 – 18 Oct 2022
- Financial Institutions Conference, 17 – 18 Oct 2022
- Big Fake Wedding Dallas, 18 Oct 2022
- IREM Global Summit, 17 – 20 Oct 2022
- AME International Conference, 17 – 20 Oct 2022
- Dallas eCommerce Summit, 20 Oct 2022
- IPAA Wildcatters’ Sporting Clays, 20 Oct 2022
- Association for Manufacturing Excellence International Conference, 17 – 22 Oct 2022
- CREate 360, 20 – 22 Oct 2022
- State Fair of Texas, 30 Sep – 23 Oct 2022
- National Conference on Guardianship, 22 – 25 Oct 2022
- A&D Strategies and Opportunities Conference, 25 Oct 2022
- American Concrete Institute Convention, 23 – 27 Oct 2022
- ULI Fall Meeting, 24 – 27 Oct 2022
- ULI Meeting, 24 – 27 Oct 2022
- Small Business Expo – Dallas, 27 Oct 2022
- Service Academy Career Conference, 27 – 28 Oct 2022
- Dallas Regional Compliance & Ethics Conference, 28 Oct 2022
- Gathering of the Eagles International Worship Summit, 24 – 29 Oct 2022