Just 15 miles from the Rocky Mountains, Denver, CO treats all its guests to magnificent views of the nearby peaks, but it’s a great place to visit for many reasons: hundreds of parks and green spaces; the popular LoDo district, a hip and trendy entertainment hub with fantastic shopping, dining, and nightlife; great skiing and other outdoor activities nearby!
Denver is home to fantastic event venues of all sizes, from the Colorado Convention Center to Broncos Stadium. The hotels come in all sizes too. The Sheraton®’s 130,000 square feet is ideal for larger events, while the eclectic décor and intimacy of The Art makes it a winner for exclusive corporate functions.
Make your next Denver event a hit by working with ProGlobalEvents! We provide a talented team of creative designers, event planners, and event experts to make before, during, and after your day a success. For trade shows, exhibitions, product launches, and more, call ProGlobalEvents.
Denver Event Services
ProGlobalEvents offers event design, planning, and management services for industry and professional events. From developing a theme to designing an engaging attendee experience, we can handle any aspect of your next event or manage the whole show from start to finish.
Event design is challenging. People expect to be wowed! When you want to make a great impression, choose ProGlobalEvents. Our creative team can develop an event theme and design visual content to match. With branding designs, digital media, A/V content, and more, we can give your event the consistent look and feel you need to raise brand awareness and grab attention.
Planning a trade show or corporate event is a lot of work. From defining event goals to finding sponsors, a venue, vendors, and accommodation, there’s a lot to get done. It’s a heavy workload, but ProGlobalEvents makes it easy. Our skilled team can develop a great plan for your event, and our industry contacts ensure we can find the perfect venue, vendors, and more.
Running an event is no easier than planning it, but with ProGlobalEvents on the job, your own tasks are made easier. With a seasoned event-management team on-site, we’ll handle whatever problems arise with speed and efficiency to ensure everything points to your desired outcome.
Exhibit Production and Activation
Need exhibits for your next event? No problem! ProGlobalEvents has access to a 65,000-square-foot production facility and a 64,000-square-foot-storage warehouse. We offer exhibit design and manufacture services, as well as storage, shipping, and installation.
The definition of success is different for every event, as it depends on your own event goals. To help you review your event success, ProGlobalEvents can perform a post-event analysis, by collecting and reviewing data and financial information. You’ll gain insight into your event results, as well as useful information to help you plan future events.
ProGlobalEvents Provides the Expertise You Need to Ensure Denver Success
Need help planning a trade show or corporate event? ProGlobalEvents is here for you! Whether you need a little help or a full-service management team, we’re ready to get to work for you on your Denver event.
Contact us to get started:
- Complete our online form.
- Call us at 888-373-5024.
- Email us at email@example.com.
Denver Event Resources
Denver Convention & Visitor Bureau
Broncos Stadium at Mile High
Over 200,000 square feet of event space, and it’s the home of the Denver Broncos too! This venue has eight event areas, including club rooms, stadium suites, and the field itself. The largest venue, the United Club, is great for events of up to 2,000 guests, while the field and production bay each hold 1,500. Other rooms range from a capacity of 50 up to 450. Broncos Stadium is ideal for company picnics and holiday parties, team-building activities, trade shows, and corporate meetings.
The Colorado Convention Center
The Colorado Convention Center offers 785,000 square feet of meeting and event space, including more than 60 rooms and spaces and 584,000 square feet of exhibition space. It also has a 47,700-square-foot ballroom with a maximum capacity of 5,180, along with a 5,000-seat theater and a number of pre-function spaces. Rooms range in size from 50- to 300-person meeting rooms. With this much space, the center is ideal for conventions and conferences, trade shows and exhibitions, meetings and training sessions, seminars, and corporate events.
The Cable Center
The Cable Center’s 7 meeting and event spaces include a 5,000-square-foot outdoor area. There’s 12,000 square feet available in total, with a 500-person hall and mezzanine, an outdoor amphitheater seating 200, and a 42-person boardroom. The Cable Center provides state-of-the-art technical equipment that makes it perfect for meetings, seminars, training sessions, and even small conventions or conferences.
Denver Art Museum
Denver Art Museum has several unique event spaces perfect for product launches, holiday parties, and other corporate functions. Book the stunning atrium and adjacent patio for up to 600 people, the 266-seat auditorium, or a board and meeting room for 50 to 75 people.
National Western Center
The National Western Complex is home to the Denver County Fair and serves as a popular location for trade shows, exhibitions, and conventions. The complex has a wide range of spaces, including more than 200,000 square feet of exhibit space across 5 different areas. There’s also a 6,700-seat events center, a 5,200-person arena, and a number of smaller rooms for 100 to 200 people. Lots of flexible space—and a huge amount of exhibit space—makes this a great location for a range of uses.
The Art: A Hotel
The Art is a small, exclusive luxury hotel in downtown Denver, with a stunning glass exterior and an interior decorated with an artistic eye. With 165 guest rooms and 4,100 square feet of meeting space, it’s just right for executive meetings, corporate parties, and other special functions. The Art has meeting rooms for 6 to 22 people and a ballroom of 3,145 square feet, seating up to 357 people.
Embassy Suites by Hilton® Denver Downtown Convention Center
The Embassy Suites in downtown Denver offers 403 guest rooms and has around 25,000 square feet of event and meeting space. The hotel features 4 ballrooms, from 4,100 to 5,760 square feet each, with maximum capacity of 420 to 650 people. Additional rooms range in size from the 14-person boardroom to rooms for up to 250 people. With a total of 16 event spaces, the Embassy Suites in Denver is ideal for conferences, meetings, training sessions, and corporate functions.
Denver’s Four Seasons offers 239 guest rooms and over 17,000 square feet of event space, a great option when you want to impress with something a little more special. The hotel has 17 meeting and event spaces, from the 8-person VIP room, to 12- to 22-person private dining rooms, up to the 550-person grand ballroom. It’s ideal for meetings, seminars, and training sessions, executive retreats, and exclusive corporate functions.
Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center
Located right next to Colorado Convention Center, the Hyatt Regency offers 1,100 guest rooms and over 60,000 square feet of event space. The largest room is a 30,000-square-foot ballroom with a maximum capacity of 3,000. There’s also a second 1,200-person ballroom, plus large pre-function spaces and 35 meeting rooms in a range of sizes. The Hyatt Regency is a great option for conferences and conventions, corporate functions, meetings, seminars, and training sessions.
Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel
With 1,231 guest rooms and over 130,000 square feet of event space, the Sheraton is the largest of downtown Denver’s hotels. It has over 50 meeting and event rooms, including 3 ballrooms:
- One at 28,000 square feet
- One at 15,000 square feet
- One at 5,700 square feet
The numerous other rooms range in capacity from 10 people to around 200. With so much space, the Sheraton is ideal for conventions and conferences, meetings, seminars, and training sessions, and corporate functions like company parties.
Upcoming Denver Events
- Colorado Country Christmas Gift Show, 01-03 Nov 2019
- VeloSwap, 02 Nov 2019
- Urban Holiday Market, 02-03 Nov 2019
- Denver Job Fair, 04 Nov 2019
- Property Management Conference & Expo, 07 Nov 2019
- Denver Arts Week, 01-09 Nov 2019
- International Gem & Jewelry Show – Denver (IGJS – Denver), 08-10 Nov 2019
- Rocky Mountain Con (RMC), 09-10 Nov 2019
- Athena Festival, 10 Nov 2019
- Cala Denver, 11-12 Nov 2019
- NECA Expo, 10-13 Nov 2019
- Denver Career Fair, 14 Nov 2019
- Terp Expo Denver, 14-17 Nov 2019
- Annual Holiday Food & Gift Festival, 15-17 Nov 2019
- Supercomputing Conference, 18-21 Nov 2019
- Horeshoe Market, 29 Nov-01 Dec 2019
- Tanner Gun Show Denver, 07-08 Dec 2019
- Job Fair of Denver, 10 Dec 2019
- Jackalope Art,14-15 Dec 2019
- International Sportsmen Exposition-Denver, 09-12 Jan 2020
- National Western Stock Show, 11-26 Jan 2020
- The Denver Boat Show, 17-19 Jan 2020
- Indo Expo Trade Show and Conference, 25-26 Jan 2020
- Outdoor Retailer Snow Show, 29-31 Jan 2020
- ProGreen Expo, 05-07 Feb 2020
- CampusEnergy, 10-14 Feb 2020
- Colorado Bridal Show, 16 Feb 2020
- Denver Kids Festival, 22 Feb 2020
- FamilyFest – Denver’s Indoor Family Expo (Fun For The Whole Family), 22 Feb 2020
- Denver Travel & Adventure Show, 22-23 Feb 2020
- Colorado Bridal & Wedding Expo, 22-23 Feb 2020
- Bridal & Wedding Expo, 22-23 Feb 2020
- Colorado Garden & Home Show (CO GHS), 22 Feb-01 Mar 2020
- Denver Home Show, 20-22 Mar 2020
- Nastts No-Dig Show, 05-09 Apr 2020
- Denver Independent Comic & Art Expo, 11-12 Apr 2020
- The Salute, 18 Apr 2020.
- Colorado Leather Fest (CLF), 01-03 May 2020
- StarFest Denver, 01-03 May 2020
- RIMS Annual Conference And Exhibition, 03-06 May 2020
- Colfax Marathon Health and Fitness Expo, 15-17 May 2020
- Colorado Gun Show Denver, 16 -17 May 2020
- Rocky Mountain Pinball Showdown and Gameroom Expo, 23-25 May 2020
- American Wind Energy Association WindPower (AWEA WindPower), 01-04 Jun 2020
- Rocky Mountain Outdoor Show, 02-04 Jun 2020
- World Tea Expo, 08-11 Jun 2020
- Rocky Mountain Information Security Conference & Exhibition (Information Security & Cryptology), 09-11 Jun 2020
- ProcureCon IT Sourcing Conference & Exhibition, 18-20 Jun 2020
- Denver Pop Culture Con, 03-05 Jul 2020
- International Bowl Expo, 02-06 Jul 2020
- Cardiovascular Innovations, 08-11 Jul 2020
- Arapahoe County Fair, 23-26 Jul 2020
- Prego Expo, 01 Aug 2020
- Denver Sloans Lake Art & Music Festival, 08-09 Aug 2020
- Denver Pet Expo, 15-16 Aug 2020
- ISE EXPO, 18-20 Aug 2020
- Comms VNext, 19-20 Aug 2020
- ASHHRA Annual Conference & Exposition, 22-25 Aug 2020
- International Association of Assessing Officers Annual Conference (IAAO annual Conference), 30 Aug-02 Sep 2020