Detroit, Michigan is undergoing a major renewal! The birthplace of Motown and the historical hub of the American auto industry, the city is starting to thrive again after a period of decline. Detroit has a burgeoning restaurant scene, new local businesses, and a revitalized waterfront area that’s turning the city into a must-see.
Detroit is home to some excellent event venues too. Among them are the 1.1-million-square-foot Cobo Center and Ford Field, which boasts 1.85 million square feet of event space. The city has several large hotels, including the 1,328-room Marriott, along with some excellent boutique hotels.
Looking for a way to elevate your next event in Detroit, MI? Work with ProGlobalEvents! We offer a talented team of event designers, planners, and other experts—everything you need to make your next event a hit. If you need help with your next trade show or exhibition, product launch or corporate event, call ProGlobalEvents today!
Detroit Event Services
ProGlobalEvents offers design, planning, and management services for industry and professional events. We can handle specific aspects of your next event, whether it’s with design, planning, or execution. Or we can provide a full-service team to take care of the entire event from start to finish.
Event attendees have high expectations, especially when it comes to presentation. When you want to impress, choose ProGlobalEvents! Our creative design team can develop an event theme, as well as branding, digital media, A/V content, and more.
When you plan an event, you have a long list of tasks and details to attend to. Why not let ProGlobalEvents take care of them? We provide a skilled team of event planners to get the job(s) done. And we have the industry contacts to ensure you get the right sponsors, Detroit venue, vendors, and accommodation deals to complement your event.
On event day, you need to be confident that everything will go off without a hitch. Let ProGlobalEvents take care of it all! We’ll make sure problems are handled with minimal disruption and keep the event flowing smoothly from start to finish.
Exhibit Production and Activation
If you need exhibits or displays for your event, we can handle that too! We have access to a 65,000-square-foot production facility and a 64,000-square-foot storage warehouse. That makes it possible for us to offer exhibit design and manufacture services, as well as storage, shipping, and installation.
Whether you’re converting a live Detroit, MI event into the online environment or are starting a virtual event from scratch, there’s just as much work to do as any other kind of event. Fortunately, ProGlobalEvents isn’t only a live event expert, we’re experienced when it comes to virtual events too. From planning the event to securing virtual sponsors, vendors, or exhibitors, from creating a theme to designing graphics and AV content, our industry knowledge serves us equally well online as in the world of live Detroit events.
ProGlobalEvents is a full-service virtual event management company, and we can put together a virtual event you’ll be proud of. We’re happy to provide partial service too. If there are certain things you prefer to manage yourself, feel free to hand the reins over to us for everything else.
After the event is over, you need to know how well it measured up against your goals. ProGlobalEvents can perform a post-event analysis, including data collection and review, and a post-event financial analysis. You’ll gain valuable information about the event, as well as insights to help you make the next one even better.
ProGlobalEvents Provides the Expertise You Need to Ensure Success
Need help planning a corporate or industry event in Detroit? ProGlobalEvents is here for you! Whether you need a little help or full-service team, we can provide it, making your next event the best it can be.
Contact us to get started:
- Complete our online form.
- Call us at 888-373-5024.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Detroit Event Resources
Detroit Convention & Visitor Bureau
Cobo Center offers 1.1 million square feet of event and meeting space on the bank of the Detroit River. With a huge, 40,000-square-foot ballroom, 723,000 square feet of exhibition space, and nearly 100 meeting rooms, there’s plenty of space for any kind of event. Perfect for trade shows and exhibitions; conferences and conventions; and meetings, seminars, and training sessions; as well as banquets and other corporate functions.
International Banquet and Conference Center
The International Banquet and Conference Center has more than 82,000 square feet of meeting and event space, including a 10,800-square-foot ballroom, along with 11 other rooms and spaces. There are several meeting rooms, ranging in size from 35 people to 250. The banquet center also has a couple of function spaces for 120 to 200 people, for parties and other social functions. This venue can host meetings, seminars, small training sessions, and corporate functions.
Ford Field offers a massive, 1.85 million square feet of space, with a wide range of meeting and event venues available. Spaces include a huge, 7-story atrium for up to 1,500; the uniquely styled Adams Street causeway for up to 2,500; and smaller suites and spaces for meetings and intimate gatherings. Ford Field is great for trade shows, exhibitions, and conventions, along with meetings, training sessions, team-building activities, and corporate functions.
The Renaissance Conference Center
The Renaissance Conference Center is 22,000 square feet of space, with 6 rooms perfect for meetings, seminars, and training sessions—from a 12-person boardroom up to a 3,000-square-foot, 300-capacity meeting room. The Renaissance Conference Center is located on the Detroit River, near Cobo Center and other downtown staples.
Suburban Collection Showplace
Suburban Collection Showplace is about 30 minutes outside downtown Detroit, and its 304,000 square feet of exhibition space are popular for large events. The Showplace also has an additional 190,000 square feet of space in an adjacent event center, along with 14 meeting and banquet rooms and a 24,000-square-foot ballroom. Perfect for trade shows, exhibitions, conventions, meetings, seminars, and training sessions.
Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center
The Detroit Marriott is located right next to the Renaissance Conference Center, making it a great base for people attending events there. The hotel itself offers 1,328 guest rooms and over 100,000 square feet of meeting and event space, so it’s a great venue in its own right too. The largest event space is a 25,800-square-foot ballroom, and the hotel also has another 30 meeting rooms and event spaces. These include a 25,000-square-foot exhibit hall and an 11,000-square-foot banquet hall. Meeting rooms range in capacity from 10 people up to 400.
MGM Grand® Detroit
MGM Grand Detroit offers 400 guest rooms and 30,000 square feet of meeting space across 12 event and meeting rooms. The 14,000-square-foot ballroom has a capacity of up to 1,200, while meeting rooms can accommodate groups of 18 up to several hundred. A great Detroit location for meetings, training sessions, and seminars, and intimate corporate events.
MotorCity® Casino Hotel
With 400 guest rooms and 67,000 square feet of meeting and event space, MotorCity Casino Hotel has everything you need for meetings, seminars, and training sessions, as well as product launches, holiday parties, and other corporate functions. From 15 to 20 conference and boardrooms to meeting rooms for several hundred, there are plenty of options to suit a wide range of event types.
Roberts Riverwalk Hotel
A gorgeous, brick-clad exterior makes a warm welcome to the 106-guest-room Roberts Riverwalk Hotel, which offers an intimate 12,000 square feet of meeting and event space. Rooms include:
- A 12-person boardroom
- 2 banquet rooms
- A bistro
- A riverside outdoor patio
This boutique hotel is ideal for meetings, seminars and training sessions, and intimate corporate functions.
The Westin® Book Cadillac Detroit
Located in a gorgeous historic downtown building, the Westin offers 453 guest rooms and 36,000 square feet of event and meeting space. Available event spaces include:
- 3 ballrooms, with capacity of 225, 450, and 800 people
- Rooms ranging from 12-person boardrooms to meeting rooms for up to 200
- Small, private workspaces
The Westin is a great option for large meetings, seminars, training sessions, and corporate functions.
Upcoming Detroit Events
- Schaeffler Us Symposium, 08 Sep 2022
- HMG Detroit CIO Executive Leadership Summit, 08 Sep 2022
- Detroit CIO Executive Leadership Summit, 08 Sep 2022
- World Congress on Ultrasound in Medical Education, 08 – 11 Sep 2022
- Michigan Primary Care Association Annual Conference, 11 – 13 Sep 2022
- Smart Manufacturing for Automotive, 13 Sep 2022
- Leading As Your Best Self Emerging Leaders Summit, 14 Sep 2022
- Tour de Troit Ride, 17 Sep 2022
- Automotive HMI Conference, 19 – 20 Sep 2022
- Automotive Logistics & Supply Chain Global Conference, 20 – 22 Sep 2022
- Michigan Association of Chiropractors Convention & Exhibition, 23 – 25 Sep 2022
- Annual Sustainable Detroit Forum, 28 Sep 2022
- SecureWorld Detroit, 28 – 29 Sep 2022
- International Sculpture Conference, 28 Sep – 02 Oct 2022
- SFPE Annual Conference & Expo, 09 – 11 Oct 2022
- MHSLA Annual Conference, 10 – 12 Oct 2022
- IEEE- Energy Conversion Congress & Expo, 09 – 13 Oct 2022
- Detroit Marathon Health & Fitness Expo, 15 – 16 Oct 2022
- Detroit Policy Conference, 25 Oct 2022
- IAMC Professional Forum, 22 – 26 Oct 2022
- KubeCon & CloudNativeCon North America, 25 – 28 Oct 2022
- American Automotive Summit, 01 – 02 Nov 2022
- Cumulus Conference, 02 – 04 Nov 2022
- APPOS – Detroit, 04 – 05 Nov 2022
- Cannabis Industry & Conference Expo, 04 – 06 Nov 2022
- APT Annual Conference, 07 – 12 Nov 2022
- Bridal Celebrations, 15 Jan 2023
- Detroit Boat Show, 14 – 22 Jan 2023
- Cannabis Industry & Conference Expo, 20 – 22 Jan 2023
- Sphinx Conference, 26 – 28 Jan 2023
- LERA Annual Meeting, 01 – 04 Jun 2023
- Palmer Park Art fair, 03 – 04 Jun 2023
- Silicone Expo, 06 – 08 Jun 2023
- Impact100 Global Conference, 21 – 23 Jun 2023
- NARC Annual Conference & Exhibition, 04 – 07 Jul 2023
- ACCESSE Leadership Conference, 11- 13 Jul 2023
- Industry Summer Study, 11 – 13 Jul 2023
- DKG International Conference, 11 – 16 Jul 2023
- STEM Forum & Expo, 19 – 21 Jul 2023
- TPI Summer Convention & Field Days, 24 – 28 Jul 2023