The city of Houston, TX is amazingly eclectic: space exploration; a busy theater district; and the birthplace of both air conditioning and a long list of celebrities, including Beyonce, Kenny Rogers, and Howard Hughes. This southwestern city is also one of just five in the country with permanent performing arts companies in ballet, theater, music, and opera. Houston is big on the healthcare scene as well, thanks to the presence of several world-class facilities, like Texas Medical Center, and The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center.
Houston’s strong metropolitan and cultural vibe makes it ideal for trade shows, conferences, conventions, meetings, and corporate events. Thanks to the city’s stellar medical reputation, it’s often the host city for trade shows and conferences in the medical and healthcare industries.
Want to make your next Houston, Texas exhibition or corporate event a huge success? Talk to ProGlobalEvents to find out how we can help! Our expert team of designers, event planners and managers, and tech experts have the expertise you need to make sure your event exceeds your expectations.
Houston Event Services
At ProGlobalEvents, we do it all, starting with creative event design and theme development. As full-service event planners we handle everything from finding sponsors to locating venues, accommodations, and vendors. For the event itself, we can deploy a management team to oversee it all on-site. Whether you’re hosting team-building activities at a quiet, out-of-town retreat or a conference or convention at a large city hotel, we create a seamless and engaging event experience for every attendee.
In every industry, people have high expectations when they attend trade shows, conventions, and similar events. Designing an event that meets your own goals is hard enough, but meeting audiences’ expectations is even more challenging! Why not let experts design your next event? ProGlobalEvents design team can develop an appropriate theme and design branding, media, and other content to match to ensure your design is consistent and clear across the entire event.
What are your goals for your next event? Are you well along in the planning stages, or still stuck on finding a venue? Planning a large event is definitely not easy. There are so many details to take care of—such as finding a venue, vendors, accommodation, and sponsors—that it’s easy to get overwhelmed. You’re usually operating on a tight schedule, which only adds to the difficulty. Why not let ProGlobalEvents take over? Our experienced event-planning team has gathered a long list of industry contacts that makes the planning stages a breeze. We can quickly locate the perfect venue, vendors, and more, and even help you find sponsors. Don’t get overwhelmed by the work involved in event planning. ProGlobalEvents can make this part of the event a breeze.
With the planning phase completed, it’s time to put all that work to the test! ProGlobalEvents can help here, too, by sending an event-management team to deal with the event once it’s in motion. With us on-site, you can be sure your event will run smoothly from start to finish. If any problems arise, our capable team will handle them quickly, with minimal disruption.
Exhibit Production and Activation
Many events need exhibits, booths, portable displays, and other showcase items. ProGlobalEvents has access to a 64,000-square-foot-storage warehouse and a 65,000-square-foot production facility, and we can provide both custom-made and rental exhibits, depending on your needs. PGE exhibit services include design and manufacture, storage and shipping, and labor for installation and tear-down.
Whether you’re converting a live Houston, TX event into the online environment or are starting a virtual event from scratch, there’s just as much work to do as any other kind of event. Fortunately, ProGlobalEvents isn’t only a live event expert, we’re experienced when it comes to virtual events too. From planning the event to securing virtual sponsors, vendors, or exhibitors, from creating a theme to designing graphics and AV content, our industry knowledge serves us equally well online as in the world of live Houston events.
ProGlobalEvents is a full-service virtual event management company, and we can put together a virtual event you’ll be proud of. We’re happy to provide partial service too. If there are certain things you prefer to manage yourself, feel free to hand the reins over to us for everything else.
Success can be defined in a variety of ways, but when it comes to industry and Houston corporate events, it’s usually defined by how well your event measures up to the goals you’ve set for it. That means conducting a thorough post-event analysis, including data collection and review and financial analysis, followed by financial close-out to end the event. The ProGlobalEvents team can help you set goals and KPIs before the event, then perform a full analysis afterwards—to give you the information you need.
ProGlobalEvents Provides the Expertise You Need to Ensure Success
Do you need help planning or managing an event in Houston? Whether you need a little assistance for the planning stages or a full-service team to produce the whole show, ProGlobalEvents can help. From industry exhibitions to product launches, conferences, and corporate functions, we’re ready to get to work for you.
Contact us to get started:
- Complete our online form.
- Call us at 888-373-5024.
- Email us at email@example.com.
Houston Event Resources
Houston Convention & Visitor Bureau
The Bell Tower on 34th
For planning corporate functions—such as product launches, awards dinners, and holiday parties—the objective is often to wow guests with a unique and stunning venue as soon as they arrive. Choose The Bell Tower on 34th as your venue, and that task is easily achieved! With several rooms in varying sizes, the Bell Tower is ideal for product launches, holiday parties, training exercises, and more. In total, the Houston venue can accommodate 1,200 people.
George R. Brown Convention Center
George R. Brown Convention Center is one of the country’s top convention facilities. The 862,000 square feet of exhibit hall space can comfortably hold around 36,0000 people, and the Center also has a 3,600-seat theater and a 6,000-seat arena. The 31,500-square-foot ballroom has a capacity of 4,200, and the 88 meeting rooms range in capacity from 55 people up to 700.
George Ranch Historical Park
Looking to add some authentic historical flair to your event? Consider the George Ranch Historical Park, a 480-acre slice of 19th-century Texas that celebrates more than 100 years of local history. A great venue for a unique team-building weekend, company picnic, or holiday party, there are a number of indoor and outdoor spaces available, including a 125-person dance hall and a 63,000-square-foot arena. Outdoors, you’ll find a gorgeous pavilion that holds up to 2,000 people, and even a treehouse with room for 200 people in the house and adjacent yard!
Pasadena Convention Center & Municipal Fairgrounds
If you need a Houston, TX event venue with plenty of room, this is the place you’re looking for! This Pasadena venue is around 30 minutes from the center of Houston and in total offers 40,000 square feet of indoor space along with more than 63,000 square feet of covered outdoor space, plus the 100-acre fairgrounds. The largest exposition hall has room for around 160 booths. There’s also a smaller exhibition area with an 85-booth exhibition capacity. As well as this, you’ll find a 4,000-seat covered arena and grandstand and a 2,850-capacity concert hall. The varied layout and mix of room types gives this venue a wide range of possibilities for trade shows and exhibitions.
Space Center Houston
Houston has plenty of excellent convention centers, but if you’re looking for something out of the ordinary, this city can deliver! Space Center Houston is the perfect place to motivate and empower your sales or executive team; what better way to inspire than to explore the wonders of space or share a meal with a NASA astronaut? This venue in Houston is a great option for team-building activities, company picnics, seminars and meetings, and more.
Hyatt Regency® Houston
Located in downtown Houston, the Hyatt Regency is central to virtually all the city’s essentials, including the George R. Brown Convention Center, NRG Park, and more. It offers 955 guest rooms and a total of 71,300 square feet of event space. This includes 42 meeting and event rooms, the largest of which is a 28,000-square-foot ballroom with a maximum capacity of 2,800. The Hyatt boasts rooms in a range of sizes, with several suited for meetings of 14 to 20 people. This flexible set of rooms makes the Hyatt Regency suitable for conventions and conferences, as well as meetings, seminars, education sessions, and more.
Marriott Marquis Houston
This large, 1,000-guest-room hotel is located right in the center of downtown. Thanks to the skybridge that connects the hotel to nearby George R. Brown Convention Center, this is one of the most convenient hotels in the whole downtown area! The Marriott Marquis has more than 100,000 square feet of event space and 52 meeting rooms. The largest of these is just under 40,000 square feet, with a maximum capacity of 4,400 people. For the remaining 50 or so rooms, maximum capacity ranges from 20 people up to around 1,000. Its convenient location makes this hotel ideal for guests attending events at the George R. Brown Convention Center, but it’s also a great venue option in its own right, thanks to the wide variety of multi-use rooms.
NRG Center offers a massive 706,000 square feet of single-level exhibit space, made up of 11 separate halls. The center also has:
- 59 flexible meeting rooms
- 2 major conference centers
- Over 400,000 square feet of registration and marshaling space
High-tech infrastructure and A/V equipment complete the picture, making NRG a fantastic option for a wide range of events. The stadium offers an additional 125,000 square feet of open space, while the 8,000-seat arena, 2,000-seat pavilion, and other outdoor spaces mean your event need not be confined to the indoor areas. With such a wide range of facilities, NRG Park is suitable for almost any industry or corporate event, from exhibitions and trade shows to conventions, conferences, product launches, corporate social functions, and more.
Galveston Island Convention Center at the San Luis Resort
Is the view from your weekly meeting nothing but a sea of cars, concrete, and high-rise buildings? Then escape for your next event! Galveston Island Convention Center is at San Luis Resort on Galveston Island. The Resort offers more than 5,000 guest rooms, a beautiful beach or two, and plenty of fun activities both day and night. The Convention Center itself includes a 43,100-square-foot exhibition hall, a 15,500-square-foot ballroom, and 12,000 square feet of multi-use meeting space. There’s over a dozen meeting rooms, ranging in capacity from 12 people to 415. Island-themed luxury weekend product launch? Check! Exclusive executive team-building weekend? Check!
The Woodlands Waterway Marriott Hotel & Convention Center
This intimate, secluded hotel offers 343 guest rooms and an on-site spa, along with 65,000 square feet of flexible event and meeting space. If you’re hoping to book space for a focused weekend retreat, The Woodlands Waterway will fit the bill. This venue is so versatile, it’s also just as ideal for corporate functions, parties, product launches, and other upbeat events. The largest room, the Waterway Ballroom, comfortably holds up to 2,430 guests for large gatherings, while the smaller meeting rooms provide options for groups of 10 all the way up to 600.
Upcoming Houston Trade Shows
- The North American Frac Sand Conference, 07 – 08 Jul 2021
- Anime Matsuri Convention, 08 – 11 Jul 2021
- Digital Mammography and Clinical Applications, 11 Jul 2021
- Digital Breast Tomosynthesis, 12 Jul 2021
- Time Management, 12 – 13 Jul 2021
- International Conference on Medical Pathology, 12 – 14 Jul 2021
- International Conference on Cell and Experimental Biology, 12 – 14 Jul 2021
- Texas Technology Summit, 14 Jul 2021
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship Summit , 14 – 15 Jul 2021
- Effective Negotiating Seminar Houston, 15 – 16 Jul 2021
- NPI Procedure Clinic – Houston, 15 – 18 Jul 2021
- Delta H Con, 16 – 18 Jul 2021
- Conference for the Advancement of Mathematics Teaching, 19 – 21 Jul 2021
- Echocardiography Cardiac Doppler Ultrasound, 19 – 23 Jul 2021
- Deposition Skills, 22 – 23 Jul 2021
- Bar Leaders Conference, 23 – 24 Jul 2021
- The Guide to Good Divorce, 24 Jul 2021
- DIPG/DMG Symposium, 22 – 25 Jul 2021
- Unconventional Resources Technology Conference, 26 – 28 Jul 2021
- North American Artificial Lift, 02 – 03 Aug 2021
- REFRAC WELLS, 04 – 05 Aug 2021
- The Exchange, 04 – 07 Aug 2021
- Gynecological Ultrasound, 06 – 07 Aug 2021
- Spino – Plastics Reconstruction Conference, 07 Aug 2021
- Hunters Extravaganza Houston, 06 – 08 Aug 2021
- International Neuroscience Nursing Research Symposium, 07 – 08 Aug 2021
- Texas Total Rewards Conference, 09 – 10 Aug 2021
- Luxury Meetings Summit, 11 Aug 2021
- Sub-Saharan Africa Oil and Gas Conference, 12 – 13 Aug 2021
- Annual Texas Bar & Nightclub Convention, 16 Aug 2021
- NAPE Summit Global Business Conference, 18 – 20 Aug 2021
- How to Communicate with Diplomacy, Tact and Credibility, 19 – 20 Aug 2021
- Limited OB Ultrasound, 20 – 21 Aug 2021
- Supply Chain Management Strategies Summit, 23 – 24 Aug 2021
- International Conference on Medical and Health Science, 23 – 24 Aug 2021
- International Conference on Economics and Social Sciences, 23 – 24 Aug 2021
- AWS Re:Inforce, 24 – 25 Aug 2021
- Breakbulk Americas, 28 – 30 Sep 2021
- Houston NEWH Regional Tradeshow, 05 Oct 2021
- CAF Wings Over Houston Airshow, 09 – 11 Oct 2021
- Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition (ATCE), 11 – 13 Oct 2021
- Texas Contemporary Art Fair, 18 – 21 Oct 2021
- Franchise Expo, 22 – 23 Oct 2021
- International Quilt Market Houston, 23 – 25 Oct 2021
- International Quilt Festival (IQF), 28 – 31 Oct 2021
- Houston Section Expo & Chili Cook Off, 04 Nov 2021
- Houston Exotic Auto Festival, 07 Nov 2021
- Small Business Expo – Houston, 16 Nov 2021
- Houston Antiques, Art & Design Show, 19 – 21 Nov 2021
- UTA Oil & Gas Conference, 14 – 15 Dec 2021
- Houston Auto Show, 26 – 30 Jan 2022
- HSCF Convention & Expo, 04 – 06 Feb 2022
- Houston Rv Show, 09 – 13 Feb 2022
- Chemical Recycling US, 08 – 09 Mar 2022
- IHS CERAWeek, 07 – 11 Mar 2022
- The Houston Aortic Symposium, 10 – 12 Mar 2022
- Port of the Future Conference, 15 – 17 Mar 2022
- APEC Conference, 20 – 24 Mar 2022
- International Laser Safety Conference, 21 – 24 Mar 2022
- ENAR Spring Meeting, 27 – 30 Mar 2022
- NSELA’s Leadership Summit, 30 Mar 2022
- SEJ Annual Conference, 30 Mar – 03 Apr 2022
- NSTA National Conference, 31 Mar – 03 Apr 2022
- INFORMS Business Analytics Conference, 03 – 05 Apr 2022
- International Conference on Body-Focused Repetitive Behaviors, 07 – 10 Apr 2022
- ISA Houston, 11 – 13 Apr 2022
- Machine Learning in Oil & Gas, 13 – 14 Apr 2022
- Mineral & Royalty Conference, 18 – 19 Apr 2022
- COPAS Winter Meeting, 25 – 29 Apr 2022
- TOA Annual Meeting, 29 – 30 Apr 2022