Louisville is famous as the home of the Kentucky Derby, but there are plenty of other great reasons to visit the city. It’s gaining recognition as a foodie destination thanks to several new distilleries in the area, so it’s a hotspot for connoisseurs of fine spirits. It’s also a highly accessible location for conventions and other events.
The city is home to several great venues. The Kentucky International Convention Center clocks in at more than 300,000 square feet. There’s plenty of accommodation in the city too, with the Hyatt Regency®, Marriott, and others, and smaller boutique hotels such as The Brown Hotel.
Planning an event in Louisville, KY? Make sure it’s a hit by working with ProGlobalEvents! Our expert designers, event planners, and management crew provide everything you need for event success. Whether it’s a trade show or exhibition, conference or convention, meeting or corporate function, ProGlobalEvents are the people to call.
Louisville, KY Event Services
ProGlobalEvents offers design, strategic, and practical event services for all stages of event design, planning, and execution. From theme and design development to attendee experience, vendor and contractor coordination, and more. We can cover every last detail from start to finish to create an engaging and seamless event experience for everyone who attends.
Design is a challenging part of event management because of the high expectations of attendees. It takes a lot of creative planning to design an engaging and valuable event. With ProGlobalEvents on your side, you have event design all sewn up. Our experienced creative team can develop a theme and design elements, along with A/V content, branding, and digital media.
Need help planning your Kentucky event? ProGlobalEvents can help with finding a venue in Louisville, sponsors, vendors, and other necessities—or plan the entire event for you. With our expert team and industry contacts, arranging everything you need for a great event is a breeze.
Once your Louisville event starts, you need an experienced group on-site to make sure it all runs smoothly. ProGlobalEvents can provide an expert event management team to:
- Run the event
- Handle any problems that arise
- Make sure every attendee, exhibitor, or guest has the best possible experience
Exhibit Production and Activation
We are event management experts, from the big picture down to the last detail. We have access to extensive exhibit production facilities, which means we can also source custom-built, pre-fabricated, and rental exhibits according to your needs. Want exhibit design or production; exhibit rental; and shipping, storage, and installation, ProGlobalEvents can provide!
Whether you’re converting a live Louisville, KY event into the online environment or are starting a virtual event from scratch, there’s just as much work to do as any other kind of event. Fortunately, ProGlobalEvents isn’t only a live event expert, we’re experienced when it comes to virtual events too. From planning the event to securing virtual sponsors, vendors, or exhibitors, from creating a theme to designing graphics and AV content, our industry knowledge serves us equally well online as in the world of live Louisville events.
ProGlobalEvents is a full-service virtual event management company, and we can put together a virtual event you’ll be proud of. We’re happy to provide partial service too. If there are certain things you prefer to manage yourself, feel free to hand the reins over to us for everything else.
How do you know if your Louisville, KY event is a success? ProGlobalEvents can perform a comprehensive post-event analysis, including:
- Data collection
- Event review
- Financial review
Analysis provides useful information about your event, and it’s invaluable when planning events in the future.
ProGlobalEvents Provides the Expertise You Need to Ensure Success
Need help with your next trade show, conference, or corporate event in Louisville, Kentucky? Are you looking for a full-service event management team to take care of event design, planning, or management? Whether you need a little help or a lot, ProGlobalEvents is ready to get to work for you.
Contact us to get started:
- Complete our online form.
- Call us at 888-373-5024.
- Email us at email@example.com.
Louisville Event Resources
Louisville Convention & Visitor Bureau
Kentucky Exposition Center
The Kentucky Exposition Center features 1.3 million square feet of exhibition, meeting, and event spaces. Convenient to both the city and the airport, it includes:
- 54 meeting rooms
- 680,000 square feet of exhibition space
- Hundreds of acres of outdoor space
The facility can accommodate up to 73,000 people at one time and is ideal for conventions and conferences, trade shows and exhibitions, and all kinds of corporate events.
Kentucky International Convention Center
The Kentucky International Convention Center has over 300,000 square feet of meeting and event space, including 200,000 square feet of exhibition space. Along with a 40,000-square-foot ballroom and 175-seat conference theater, the facility has more than 50 meeting rooms. They range in size from 12-person boardrooms to meeting rooms for several hundred. It’s perfect for trade shows and exhibitions, conferences, conventions, and networking events.
Louisville Education and Conference Center
With 13 rooms and more than 18,000 square feet of meeting space, the Louisville Education and Conference Center is perfect for meetings, seminars, training sessions, and more. It’s located on the University of Louisville® campus and offers rooms for groups of 16 to 125 and a ballroom for up to 500 people.
Triple Crown Pavilion
The Triple Crown Pavilion offers 16 meeting rooms and a total of 38,000 square feet of meeting and event space. Rooms range from six-person conference rooms to larger rooms for several hundred. The largest is a ballroom of nearly 22,000 square feet, with a maximum capacity of 1,800. The Triple Crown is ideal for meetings, conferences, seminars, training sessions, private parties, and corporate functions.
The Brown Hotel
With 293 guest rooms and 17 flexible event and meeting rooms, The Brown Hotel is ideal for executive retreats, meetings, conferences, seminars, and training sessions. The hotel offers conference and boardrooms, lounges, suites, meeting rooms, and catering for groups of 6 people up to 400. The largest space is a 4,300-square-foot ballroom that can accommodate up to 600 people.
Embassy Suites by Hilton® Louisville Downtown
The Embassy Suites in Louisville offers 304 guest rooms and 15,000 square feet of meeting space, including 24 meeting rooms. These range in size from boardrooms for 8 people to large meeting and event spaces for up to 288. With plenty of flexible multi-use rooms, the Embassy Suites is great for meetings, seminars, training sessions, and intimate corporate functions. As an added bonus, the central downtown location means that the best of Louisville dining and entertainment is right outside the door.
Hyatt Regency Louisville
Louisville’s Hyatt Regency provides 393 guest rooms and around 20,000 square feet of meeting space. The hotel features 23 event rooms, ranging from 12- to 16-person boardrooms up to meeting rooms for 180 people. The largest space is a 9,280-square-foot ballroom with a maximum capacity of 1,325. Perfect for seminars, meetings, training sessions, and corporate events, the Hyatt Regency has a great downtown location right next to the Kentucky International Convention Center.
Louisville Marriott Downtown
The Louisville Marriott has 616 guest rooms, along with 50,000 square feet of meeting and event space. With 37 event rooms for groups of 14 to 200, there’s plenty of room for conferences, meetings, seminars, and training sessions. There are also two ballrooms—10,000 and 20,000 square feet—that hold 1,200 and 2,100 people respectively. The hotel is located in the heart of Louisville’s downtown district, adjacent to the Kentucky International Convention Center.
Springhill Suites® Louisville Downtown
The Springhill Suites in downtown Louisville offers 198 comfortable guest rooms and nearly 2,000 square feet of meeting space. This luxury hotel has 4 event rooms, including an 8-person boardroom and meeting rooms for 48 to 75 people. The Springhill is a great location for exclusive executive retreats, meetings, seminars, and training sessions.
Upcoming Louisville Events
- Drug & Alcohol Testing Industry Association Annual Conference, 30 Mar – 02 Apr 2022
- Kentucky Housing Management Conference, 06 – 08 Apr 2022
- The Future of EHS – Campbell Institute Symposium, 11 – 12 Apr 2022
- Environmental, Health, & Safety Conference, 11 – 14 Apr 2022
- KHC Annual Conference, 12 – 13 Apr 2022
- Organization Design Forum, 12 – 14 Apr 2022
- Work to Zero Summit, 13 – 14 Apr 2022
- Together for the Gospel, 19 – 21 Apr 2022
- SGA Management Conference, 19 – 22 Apr 2022
- Women in Industry ELEVATE, 20 – 22 Apr 2022
- KSLA Conference & Exhibition, 21 Apr 2022
- Building Service Contractors Association International Executive Management Conference, 21 – 23 Apr 2022
- KPMA Scientific Meeting And Exhibition, 22 – 23 Apr 2022
- Thunder Over Louisville Air Show, 23 Apr 2022
- National PELRA Annual Training Conference, 23 – 27 Apr 2022
- Whitehall Wedding Show, 24 Apr 2022
- ACI-NA/AAAE Airport Board & Commissioners Conference, 24 – 26 Apr 2022
- LRP’s National Institute, 24 – 27 Apr 2022
- Continuity Insights Management Conference, 25 – 27 Apr 2022
- The Outcomes Conference, 26 – 28 Apr 2022
- NCURA Region Spring Meeting, 30 Apr – 04 May 2022
- WERC Annual Conference, 01 – 04 May 2022
- AAM Summit, 02 – 04 May 2022
- Kentucky Derby Fashion Show Charlotte 07 May 2022
- Community Transportation Association of America Expo, 08 – 12 May 2022
- TecHome Builder Summit, 10 – 12 May 2022
- MHCA Spring Conference, 10 -12 May 2022
- Real Estate Distilled Conference, 11 – 12 May 2022
- KASBO Spring Conference, 10 -13 May 2022
- International Conference on Porphyromonas gingivalis and Related Species in Oral and Systemic Diseases,15 – 17 May 2022
- Pharmaceutical Management Science Association Annual Conference, 15 – 18 May 2022
- Louisville Job Fair,18 May 2022
- CFO Forum Louisville, 19 May 2022
- Old Louisville Springfest 21 May 2022
- Home Garden & Remodeling Show – Spring Product Showcase, 20 – 22 May 2022
- Annual Navigating Sales Tax and Use in Kentucky, 26 May 2022
- Louisville Tattoo Arts Convention 27 – 29 May 2022
- Forecastle festival, 27 – 29 May 2022
- Kentucky Flea Market, 27 – 30 May 2022
- KYSHRM Annual Conference, 30 Aug – 01 Sep 2022
- Sixth Circuit Judicial Conference, 31 Aug – 02 Sep 2022
- Annual Kids Are Worth It Conference, 12 – 13 Sep 2022
- ICC Annual Conference, 11 – 14 Sep 2022
- CLEAR’s Annual Educational Conference, 14 – 17 Sep 2022
- GHSA Annual Meeting, 17 – 21 Sep 2022
- NAEC’s Convention & Exposition, 18 – 21 Sep 2022
- NAFCU’s Regulatory Compliance Seminar, 27 – 29 Sep 2022
- Regulatory Compliance Seminar, 27 – 29 Sep 2022
- WIDA Annual Conference, 28 – Fri, 30 Sep 2022
- St James Court Art Show. 30 Sep – Sun, 02 Oct 2022
- IEC National Convention + Expo, 05 – 08 Oct 2022
- Made In America, 06 – 09 Oct 2022
- NASCIO Annual Conference, 09 – 12 Oct 2022
- RTI at Work, 17 – 19 Oct 2022
- PSX Conference, 18 – 20 Oct 2022
- The Green Industry & Equipment Expo, 19 – 21 Oct 2022
- Hardscape North America, 19 – 21 Oct 2022
- Equip Exposition, 19 – 21 Oct 2022
- AALAS Meeting And Exhibition, 23 – 27 Oct 2022
- AALAS National Meeting, 23 – 27 Oct 2022
- NNECAPA, 26 – 28 Oct 2022
- Louisville Regional Healthcare Compliance Conference, 28 Oct 2022
- AETA & CETA/ACTE Joint Convention, 27 – 29 Oct 2022
- GPA Annual Conference, 02 – 05 Nov 2022
- Annual Conference Transcultural Nursing Society International, 02 – 05 Nov 2022
- ATMAE and IAJC Joint Conference, 09 – 11 Nov 2022
- Global Missions Health Conference, 10 – 13 Nov 2022
- American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology Scientific Meeting, 10 – 14 Nov 2022
- Travel South International Showcase, 27 – 30 Nov 2022
- ASCA Annual Conference, 30 Nov – 03 Dec 2022
- Christmas Gift & Decor Show, 09 – 11 Dec 2022
- Women in Technology Conference, 13 Dec 2022
- Expo! Expo! (IAEE Meeting & Exhibition), 13 – 15 Dec 2022
- Louisville Bridal & Wedding Expo, 08 Jan 2023
- Louisville Build Renovate & Landscape Expo 13 – 15 Jan 2023