Despite its population of just 420,000 people, Minneapolis, Minnesota boasts a city scene on par with the very best, including great dining, shopping, and live entertainment. Dozens of museums, public parks, and the nearby Chain of Lakes all add to the city’s charm. With some excellent event venues on offer too, it’s no wonder Minneapolis is such a popular event destination.
Among the venues are the Minneapolis Convention Center, clocking in at 1.6 million square feet of event space, along with U.S. Bank Stadium and unique venues such as Aria and Lumber Exchange. Hotels offer an equally wide range of choices, with big chains providing plenty of space and smaller boutique hotels offering intimate luxury in the heart of the city.
Have an upcoming Minneapolis, MN event you need help with? Ensure success by working with ProGlobalEvents! Our talented team of event experts have the skill and experience you need to make your next event a hit. For trade shows, exhibitions, Minneapolis corporate events, and more, call ProGlobalEvents.
Minneapolis Event Services
What can ProGlobalEvents do for you? We offer the very best in design, planning, and management services for industry and professional events. From designing an engaging attendee experience to managing the event itself, we can handle every aspect of your next trade show, conference, or product launch.
High attendee expectations make event design a challenge. When you want to impress, call ProGlobalEvents! Our talented team will develop an event theme or design content to match the theme you’ve chosen. We can produce eye-catching branding designs, digital media, A/V content, and more to make sure your event packs a visual punch.
A lot of work goes into planning an event, from finding sponsors and vendors in Minneapolis to sticking to both your budget and schedule. Why not let ProGlobalEvents do the heavy lifting? Our seasoned team of event planners—and our industry contacts—ensure we can develop a comprehensive event plan that takes care of every little detail.
There’s just as much work to do when event time rolls around! ProGlobalEvents can help here too, with an on-site event management team to handle it all. If problems arise, we’ll make sure they don’t disrupt your event, keeping it all running smoothly until the very end.
Exhibit Production and Activation
If you need exhibits or displays, just let us know! ProGlobalEvents has access to a 65,000-square-foot production facility and a 64,000-square-foot storage warehouse. We offer exhibit design and manufacture, exhibit rental, and storage, shipping, and installation services.
How do you know if your Minneapolis event is a success? It takes a thorough post-event review to find out how well it measures up against your goals. ProGlobalEvents can perform your post-event review to give you all the information you need, including event data, financial review, and more.
ProGlobalEvents Provides Expertise to Ensure Success
Need help with your next Minneapolis, MN trade show, product launch, or corporate event? Call ProGlobalEvents, and find out what we can do for you. Whether you need a little help or a full-service event team, we’ve got what you need to make your next event unforgettable.
Contact us to get started:
- Complete our online form.
- Call us at 888-373-5024.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Minneapolis Event Resources
Minneapolis Convention & Visitor Bureau
Aria is a former factory site converted into a unique and stunning event venue perfect for wowing your guests. The venue is comprised of a single large event space with an adjacent lobby, and also includes a private green room area for keynote speakers and other special guests. With a capacity of 400 to 1,700, this venue is ideal for product launches, holiday parties, and other Minneapolis corporate events, and can also work well for conferences and conventions, meetings, training sessions, and team-building activities.
Earle Brown Heritage Center
Just a few minutes from downtown Minneapolis, Earle Brown Heritage Center offers 40,000 square feet of event space for meetings, trade shows, conferences, training sessions, and corporate functions. The event center can accommodate a wide range of event sizes, from 16-person meetings to trade shows up to 1,000 people. There’s also an 80,000-square-foot outdoor courtyard, with room for up to 3,000 people.
Lumber Exchange Event Center
This unique event center is housed in the oldest building in downtown Minneapolis, once a major hub for the city’s lumber trade. Now it’s a fantastic venue for corporate functions, including product launches and parties, galas, and banquets. The event center has 6 different spaces, which can accommodate parties of 150 to over 800 guests.
Minneapolis Convention Center
The Minneapolis Convention Center offers 1.6 million square feet of event and meeting space, including 475,000 square feet of exhibition space and over 80 meeting rooms. There’s also a:
- 3,400-seat auditorium
- 55,000-square-foot ballroom
- Second ballroom with an additional 28,000 square feet
The Convention Center is a great choice for any kind of event, from meetings, seminars, and training sessions to conventions, conferences, trade shows, and exhibitions.
U.S. Bank Stadium
U.S. Bank Stadium is right in the heart of downtown Minneapolis and offers a huge variety of event and meeting spaces. With over 136,000 square feet of space, the venue is suitable for groups of 60 to 60,000 people, and any kind of event you’re thinking of. Six club rooms, two bars, several suites, and outdoor spaces can accommodate meetings, holiday parties, trade shows, exhibitions, conventions, and conferences.
The Hewing Hotel
With an intimate 124 guest rooms and 9,000 square feet of meeting and event space, the Hewing Hotel has established a solid reputation as fantastic luxury accommodation. It offers a 2,556-square-foot, 250-person ballroom and adjacent pre-function space, along with 3 meeting rooms. There’s a 10-person boardroom, 45-person meeting room, and 45-person private dining room. The Hewing Hotel is perfect for meetings, corporate retreats, and intimate company parties.
The Hilton offers 821 guest rooms and 80,000 square feet of event space, including over 40 meeting rooms and a ballroom of nearly 25,000 square feet. Rooms range from boardrooms for 22 to 60 people up to larger rooms with a capacity of several hundred. The Hilton has plenty of room for large meetings, conferences, seminars, and training sessions, as well as holiday parties and other corporate events. As an added bonus, the Hilton is adjacent to the Minneapolis Convention Center and is connected by a covered skyway.
Hyatt Regency Minneapolis
With 645 guest rooms and 105,000 square feet of meeting space, Hyatt Regency Minneapolis offers plenty in the way of meeting and event space. It’s also connected via skyway to the nearby Minneapolis Convention Center, offering even more options for events and meetings. The Hyatt has over 30 meeting and event rooms, including a 30,000-square-foot exhibition hall and a number of ballrooms for 1,100 to 1,700 people each. With intimate, 14-person boardrooms as well as larger rooms for several hundred, the Hyatt is ideal for business meetings, conventions and conferences, corporate functions, and more.
Minneapolis Marriott City Center
This Marriott hotel offers 585 guest rooms and 46,000 square feet of meeting space in a great downtown location, with access to the Minneapolis skyway. The hotel has 26 event and meeting rooms, including a large, 2,400-person ballroom, as well as smaller rooms in a range of sizes. Perfect for small board meetings of 12 people, as well as larger meetings, seminars, training sessions, conventions and conferences, and corporate functions.
Upcoming Minneapolis Events
- Minneapolis Monarch Festival, 07 Sep 2019
- AG Innovation Showcase, 09-11 Sep 2019
- Minneapolis Newh Regional Tradeshow, 12 Sep 2019
- National Drive Electric Week Event Elk River, 14 Sep 2019
- The Minnesota Reptile Show (TMRS), 22 Sep 2019
- CLA Internship & Career Fair, 27 Sep 2019
- Gem & Lapidary Wholesalers Show-Minneapolis (G&LW Show), 29-30 Sep 2019
- Minnesota Performing and Visual Arts College Fair, 01 Oct 2019
- Minneapolis Idealist Grad Fair, 02 Oct 2019
- Annual Navigating Payments (ANP), 01-03 Oct 2019
- Minnesota National College Fair, 02-03 Oct 2019
- Fall Craft and Gift Show, 05 Oct 2019
- NCVH Minneapolis, 05 Oct 2019
- People of Color Career Fair, 08 Oct 2019
- IFT Suppliers Expo, 08 Oct 2019
- National Summit on Advanced Illness Care, 09-11 Oct 2019
- National Indian Education Association Convention and Trade Show (NIEA Convention and Trade Show), 08-12 Oct 2019
- The Wedding Fair (Minneapolis Wedding Show), 13 Oct 2019
- Minneapolis Career Fair hosted by United Career Fairs, 16 Oct 2019
- Autumn Brew Review, 19 Oct 2019
- Medical Design & Manufacturing Minneapolis (MD&M), 23-24 Oct 2019
- Medical Design & Manufacturing Minneapolis (MD&M Minneapolis), 23-24 Oct 2019
- ATX Minneapolis, 23-24 Oct 2019
- Interface Twin Cities, 31 Oct 2019
- Womens Expo (Women Expo), 16 Nov 2019
- Healthy Life Expo (Everything A to Z for better health), 23-24 Nov 2019
- MASWCD Annual Convention and Trade Show, 08 – 10 Dec 2019
- Northern Green Expo, 14-16 Jan 2020
- Minnesota Pork Congress &Tradeshow (MN Pork), 28-29 Jan 2020
- City of Lakes Loppet Ski Festival, 30 Jan-02 Feb 2020
- BRS Builders and Remodelers Show, 12 Feb 2020
- Minnesota Golf Show, 21-23 Feb 2020
- Auto Show, 07-15 Mar 2020
- Northwest Sportshow, 02-05 Apr 2020
- Anime Detour, 03-05 Apr 2020
- Hot Chocolate Expo Minneapolis, 09-10 Apr 2020
- Minicon, 10-12 Apr 2020
- Upper Midwest Electrical Expo, 15-16 Apr 2020
- GeekCraft Expo Twin Cities, 18-19 Apr 2020
- Pinners Minnesota, 08-09 May 2020
- International Fuel Ethanol Expo, 15-17 Jun 2020