With its strong musical roots and welcoming southern atmosphere, Nashville, Tennessee is a fun and fascinating place to visit. From attractions like the Grand Ole Opry®, to amazing dining experiences such as B.B. King’s Blues Club®, the whole city is steeped in music and musical history. Nashville is a great place to visit and an ideal location for a wide range of professional and industry events.
The largest event space in the city is the Gaylord Opryland® Resort and Convention Center, which includes over 600,000 square feet of exhibition and event space. The historic Grand Ole Opry is another great location for a wide range of events. Hotels offer a wide range of options.
If you have an upcoming event in Nashville, TN, call ProGlobalEvents for event design, planning, and management. Our expert team can provide any service you need to ensure your event is exactly what you want it to be. For conferences and conventions, trade shows and exhibitions, corporate events and more, rely on ProGlobalEvents.
Nashville Event Services
We offer a comprehensive range of event services for all stages of event design, planning, and management. ProGlobalEvents can take care of theme and content design, attendee experience, vendor and venue coordination, and more. We can assist only where you need us or cover every detail of the whole event to create a seamless experience for every exhibitor and attendee.
It’s always a challenge for event designers to meet high audience expectations. When you want to wow your guests, choose ProGlobalEvents! Our creative design team can develop an event theme with design content to match, including branding, A/V content, and digital media.
Need some help planning your event in Nashville? ProGlobalEvents offers comprehensive event planning services, including:
- Vendor, venue, and hotel contracts
- Finding sponsors
- Everything else you need for a great event!
Our experienced team and industry contacts make event planning a breeze.
When event day comes around, you need a professional management team on-site to make sure it all goes off without a hitch. ProGlobalEvents can ensure your event runs smoothly and that any problems are handled with minimal disruption. Put your event in our hands, and we’ll make it a great one.
Exhibit Production and Activation
We are event management experts, from the big picture down to the last detail, which means we also offer exhibit production, rental, and activation. Whether you need custom-designed displays or exhibit rental, we’ve got you covered. We also offer storage, shipping, installation, and tear-down.
Whether you’re converting a live Nashville, TN event into the online environment or are starting a virtual event from scratch, there’s just as much work to do as any other kind of event. Fortunately, ProGlobalEvents isn’t only a live event expert, we’re experienced when it comes to virtual events too. From planning the event to securing virtual sponsors, vendors, or exhibitors, from creating a theme to designing graphics and AV content, our industry knowledge serves us equally well online as in the world of live Nashville events.
ProGlobalEvents is a full-service virtual event management company, and we can put together a virtual event you’ll be proud of. We’re happy to provide partial service too. If there are certain things you prefer to manage yourself, feel free to hand the reins over to us for everything else.
Once the event is over, a review and analysis help you evaluate your event success and provide you with information to help you make future events even better. ProGlobalEvents can perform a thorough post-event analysis, with:
- Data collection and review
- Financial review
- Financial close-out
ProGlobalEvents Provides the Expertise You Need to Ensure Success
If you need some help planning your Nashville, TN event, give ProGlobalEvents a call! We can provide assistance with event design, planning, or management, or provide a full array of services to handle your entire show. Whether you need a little help or a lot, we’re ready to get to work for you.
Contact us to get started:
- Complete our online form.
- Call us at 888-373-5024.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nashville Event Resources
Nashville Convention & Visitor Bureau
Grand Ole Opry
The Grand Ole Opry is more than just an entertainment venue; it’s a historical and cultural icon and one of Nashville’s best-known landmarks. There are three different venues available for events, and each offers several different spaces. There are meeting rooms for small groups and large club rooms, restaurant spaces, and more for large parties. Larger spaces include:
- A 4,400-person auditorium
- The 75,000-square-foot Opry stage
- A 100,000-square-foot outdoor plaza
The Grand Ole Opry is perfect for a range of events, including product launches, holiday parties, and other corporate functions, as well as meetings, team-building events, and conferences.
Nashville’s Nissan Stadium is an ideal venue for trade shows and exhibitions, meetings and seminars, training and team-building, and corporate functions. This super-sized venue has over 50,000 square feet of event and meeting space and a total capacity of nearly 70,000. Spaces include conference rooms, banquet and reception halls, and the stadium field.
East Ivy Mansion
The East Ivy Mansion is a historic, 150-year-old estate with a manor and grounds that provide a stunning background for corporate functions and parties. With 44,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor event space, the venue offers plenty of room for groups up to 250. This gorgeous venue is a great location for corporate retreats and team-building, company parties, workshops, and seminars.
Musicians Hall of Fame & Museum
Another of Nashville’s famous music-themed venues, this one incorporates a fascinating museum that showcases the best of local and national music history. The museum offers 13,000 square feet of space for corporate functions, including holiday parties, product launches, and other special occasions. Event guests can also tour the 30,000-square-foot museum! The Musicians Hall of Fame & Museum can accommodate groups of up to 2,000 people.
Vanderbilt University Office of Conferences
This large venue is located on the campus of Vanderbilt University and offers over 100,000 square feet of meeting and event space. With plenty of room for conferences, meetings, seminars and workshops, and training sessions, the venue can accommodate groups of 10 people to 1,000 or more. Available spaces include a 1,100-seat auditorium, 9,000-square-foot ballroom, and a number of meeting rooms for small and large groups.
Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center
This resort hotel is more than accommodation; it’s Nashville’s largest convention and conference venue, with 2,881 guest rooms and 600,000 square feet of event and meeting space. This includes:
- Over 100 meeting and event rooms
- 6 ballrooms (the largest at 55,000 square feet with a capacity of 7,000)
- 263,000 square feet of exhibition space
With on-site shopping and entertainment spots too, attendees and guests can take part in a great event and then spend their leisure hours enjoying the resort.
JW Marriott Nashville
The Marriott in downtown Nashville was new in 2018, offering 533 guest rooms and around 50,000 square feet of meeting space. The hotel’s boardrooms suit 8 to 12 people, and meeting rooms suit groups of 32 up to several hundred. The largest options are a pair of ballrooms, at 10,000 and 15,000 square feet, with room for 1,185 and 1,667 people, respectively. This new luxury hotel is ideal for conferences, conventions, meetings, seminars and workshops, and training sessions, as well as holiday parties and other corporate functions.
The Hutton Hotel is a chic, elegant boutique hotel in downtown Nashville. A great location in the city’s West End district near music row, combined with stunning décor and plenty of luxurious comforts, makes this an ideal venue for an executive retreat, corporate conference, meeting, or training session. There’s 13,000 square feet of flexible, multi-use space for groups of 16 to 500, along with 250 guest rooms.
Omni® Nashville Hotel
Nashville’s Omni offers 800 guest rooms and more than 80,000 square feet of meeting and event space. The largest space available is a ballroom of nearly 24,000 square feet, with a maximum capacity of 2,700. An additional 38 meeting rooms range from a 14-person boardroom to meeting rooms for 70 people up to several hundred. The Omni provides plenty of room for meetings, conferences, seminars, workshops, and training sessions.
Sheraton® Grand Nashville Downtown
With 482 guest rooms and over 45,000 square feet of meeting space, the Sheraton Grand in downtown Nashville offers 17 event rooms in a range of sizes. From boardrooms for 12 to 14 people up to meeting spaces for 1,100, there’s plenty of room for conferences, seminars, training sessions, and more. The largest space on offer is a 10,000-square-foot ballroom, with a maximum capacity of 1,500.
Upcoming Nashville Events
- Inland Marine Expo, 31 May – 02 Jun 2023
- Annual International Country Music Conference, 01 – 03 Jun 2023
- Georgia Engineers Summer Conference, 02 – 04 Jun 2023
- HOW Design Live, 05 – 07 Jun 2023
- Crossroads: An Artia Solutions Conference, 12 – 14 Jun 2023
- CX North America, 13 – 15 Jun 2023
- SCN Annual Summit, 14 – 16 Jun 2023
- DigiMarCon Mid-South, 22 -23 Jun 2023
- HFMA Annual Conference, 25 – 28 Jun 2023
- Monster Jam Nashville, 01 Jul 2023
- APMA Annual Scientific Meeting, 13 – 16 Jul 2023
- Anthology Together, 17 – 20 Jul 2023
- Worship Together Conference, 20 – 22 Jul 2023
- NCMA World Congress, 23 – 26 Jul 2023
- Ruffalo Noel Levitz National Conference, 25 – 27 Jul 2023
- MDRT Annual Meeting And Conference, 25 – 28 Jul 2023
- The World Ticket Conference, 27 – 29 Jul 2023
- Open Season Sportsmans Expo, 04 – 06 Aug 2023
- APCO Conference & Expo, 06 – 09 Aug 2023
- Williamson County Fair, 04 – 12 Aug 2023
- Tomato Art Festival, 11 – 12 Aug 2023
- Nationwide Primetime, 13 – 16 Aug 2023
- Tennessee Safety & Health Conference, 14 – 16 Aug 2023
- The Southern Hemp Expo, 17 – 19 Aug 2023
- Forest Products Machinery & Equipment Expo, 23 – 25 Aug 2023
- Tennessee State Fair, 17 – 26 Aug 2023
- Annual OR Manager Conference, 18 – 20 Sep 2023
- Nashville Whiskey Festival, 29 Sep – 01 Oct 2023
- Tenarky District Convention and Rose Show, 30 Sep – 01 Oct 2023
- Original Sewing & Quilt Expo, 05 – 07 Oct 2023
- Southern Festival of Books, 20 – 22 Oct 2023
- ALUMINUM USA, 25 – 26 Oct 2023
- IEEE Energy Conversion Congress and Exposition, 29 Oct – 02 Nov 2023
- Wine Down Main Street, 04 Nov 2023
- AARC’s International Respiratory Convention & Exhibition, 05 – 08 Nov 2023
- NAEYC’S Annual Conference and Expo, 15 – 18 Nov 2023
- Middle Tennessee Civil War Show, 02 – 03 Dec 2023
- Docks Expo, 05 – 07 Dec 2023
- Nashville Boat Show, 04 – 07 Jan 2024
- Woodturning Symposium, 26 – 27 Jan 2024
- Hearth Patio & Barbecue Expo, 12 – 15 Feb 2024
- NWTF Convention and Sport Show, 14 – 18 Feb 2024
- Hot Chocolate 15k/5k, 24 Feb 2024