A hugely popular destination for both leisure and business travel, New Orleans is one of the U.S.’s most popular convention destinations. It’s not hard to see why, with its excellent event facilities and massive range of entertainment and attractions. From Bourbon Street to the French Quarter, New Orleans is full of fun and exciting places to eat, drink, listen to live music, and enjoy the city.
The premier event space in New Orleans is the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, which sports a massive 3.1 million square feet of event space, including over 1 million square feet of exhibition space. Other area venues include the 73,000-seat Mercedes-Benz Superdome. At the other end of the scale is La Maison du Lac, an exquisite 8,000-square-foot lakeside house. City hotels are good options too!
Looking for a great event team for your next New Orleans event? The experts at ProGlobalEvents are ready to go. Our team of designers, event planners, and other personnel provide all you need to put on a successful corporate event. For trade shows, exhibitions, product launches, and more, call ProGlobalEvents.
New Orleans, LA Event Services
ProGlobalEvents offers a full range of design, strategic, and practical event services. From theme and content development to attendee experience and activation, to vendor and contractor coordination, to exhibitor and speaker management, and more. We can handle every last detail from beginning to end, creating a seamless event experience for every exhibitor, attendee, or guest.
Looking for a creative design team to amp up your New Orleans event? ProGlobalEvents can design a creative and engaging event that showcases your company and your brand. Let us know what you’re looking for and our team can get to work developing an event theme and design elements to match, including branding, A/V content, and digital media.
From defining event goals, finding sponsors, and choosing vendors and venues, it takes a lot of work to plan a successful event. It all gets a lot easier with the ProGlobalEvents team on your side. Our event planning team and our industry contacts make quick work of creating a comprehensive event plan that covers every detail.
If you’re looking for a team to manage an event, ProGlobalEvents can help here too. Our event management team can be on-site to ensure your event runs smoothly and that any problems that arise are handled with minimal disruption. ProGlobalEvents has your back.
Exhibit Production and Activation
As a full-service event management team, we go the extra mile with exhibit and display manufacture and activation. We have access to a 65,000-square-foot production facility and a 64,000-square-foot storage warehouse. That means we can offer:
- Exhibit design and manufacture
- Exhibit rental
- Shipping and storage
- Labor for installation and dismantle
Whether you’re converting a live New Orleans, LA event into the online environment or are starting a virtual event from scratch, there’s just as much work to do as any other kind of event. Fortunately, ProGlobalEvents isn’t only a live event expert, we’re experienced when it comes to virtual events too. From planning the event to securing virtual sponsors, vendors, or exhibitors, from creating a theme to designing graphics and AV content, our industry knowledge serves us equally well online as in the world of live New Orleans events.
ProGlobalEvents is a full-service virtual event management company, and we can put together a virtual event you’ll be proud of. We’re happy to provide partial service too. If there are certain things you prefer to manage yourself, feel free to hand the reins over to us for everything else.
After your New Orleans event is over, analysis can provide valuable and essential information. ProGlobalEvents will perform an event review, financial review, and financial close-out. That information helps you evaluate the success of your event and plan future events too.
ProGlobalEvents Provides the Expertise You Need to Ensure Success
Need help planning an event? Or do you need a team to manage the whole show, from design to planning to event-day management? ProGlobalEvents can provide as much help as you need to ensure your next event is unforgettable.
Contact us to get started:
- Complete our online form.
- Call us at 888-373-5024.
- Email us at email@example.com.
New Orleans Event Resources
New Orleans Convention & Visitor Bureau
The Cabildo is a museum located in the iconic French Quarter of New Orleans and houses a wide range of historical artifacts. The building itself is historically important as the place in which the Louisiana Purchase was signed in 1803. Now, its stunning, window-lined gallery is a fantastic location for holiday parties and other corporate events. The Cabildo gallery can accommodate 100 seated guests and up to 500 for a standing reception.
Ernest N. Morial Convention Center
This expansive convention center is in the city’s Warehouse District. With a massive 3.1 million square feet of space, it’s one of the country’s biggest convention facilities. Along with 1.1 million square feet of exhibit space, the venue offers:
- 140 meeting rooms
- 2 large ballrooms
- An auditorium that seats just over 4,000
This huge venue is suitable for even the largest conventions and conferences, trade shows and exhibitions, meetings, and training sessions.
La Maison du Lac
La Maison du Lac—the house by the lake—offers a total of 8,000 square feet of space in a gorgeous lake-front setting. This includes 2,000 square feet of interior space and 6,000 square feet of outdoor lakeside space. It’s the perfect location for corporate functions, including private parties and product launches, meetings, seminars, and even small trade shows and conferences.
This popular domed stadium has more than 162,000 square feet of main floor space and can seat a massive 73,000 people. With a wide range of meeting and event spaces available, the Superdome is a great location for trade shows and exhibitions, conferences and conventions, team-building exercises, and corporate social events. Along with the stadium floor and seating, available spaces include club lounges of up to 20,000 square feet; a 250-person café; and the Sports Hall of Fame Museum, which makes for a unique and fascinating meeting venue.
This trendy Warehouse District nightspot is a local favorite and a great location for corporate events. Product launches, holiday parties, and other events are the venue’s specialties, and the classic mid-nineteenth-century décor makes a great backdrop for an evening event. Republic can accommodate events of 10 to 1,000 people, with over 7,500 square feet of event space. Along with a 4,500-square-foot main room, the venue has a 2,500-square-foot mezzanine and a 500-square-foot green room that doubles as a meeting room.
Hilton New Orleans Riverside
The Hilton’s gorgeous riverside location provides great views, and it’s right next door to the convention center too. The hotel’s 1,622 guest rooms and over 100,000 square feet of meeting space make it a great option for conferences and conventions, as well as meetings, seminars, training sessions, and corporate events. Facilities include over 70 meeting and event rooms, with a 26,000-square-foot ballroom with maximum capacity of just over 3,000 people and a salon for up to 2,700. With dozens of additional meeting and event rooms for groups of 14 up to several hundred, the Hilton is great for a wide range of events.
Hyatt Regency® New Orleans
With 1,193 guest rooms and over 150,000 square feet of event and meeting space, the Hyatt Regency is large enough to host multiple smaller events simultaneously. Along with a huge, 50,000-square-foot hall for up to 4,900 people, facilities include a ballroom of nearly 25,000 square feet for 3,300 and over 60 additional meeting and event rooms. Groups as small as eight people and as large as several thousand can be easily accommodated, making the Hyatt Regency ideal for almost any kind of event.
New Orleans Marriott
The New Orleans Marriott offers 1,333 guest rooms and over 85,000 square feet of event space, much of it with great riverside views of the city. The largest space, a ballroom of 27,000 square feet, has a maximum capacity of 3,100 people. The hotel also offers nearly 50 additional spaces, ranging from 12-person boardrooms up to meeting and event rooms for several hundred. It’s an ideal option for meetings, seminars and training sessions, corporate events, and conferences and conventions.
Le Pavillon New Orleans
Le Pavillon is a luxury boutique hotel located in in New Orleans’ vibrant downtown district. It has 226 guest rooms and 8,000 square feet of meeting space in an elegantly decorated, 100-year-old building. Available spaces range from an 18-person boardroom to meeting rooms for up to 100 and an 1,800-square-foot ballroom for up to 200 people. Le Pavillon is perfect for executive retreats and meetings, small seminars and training sessions, and exclusive corporate events.
Sheraton® New Orleans Hotel
Imagine 1,110 guest rooms, over 100,000 square feet of meeting space, and 37 event rooms. The largest space is a pre-function space that can accommodate 2,800. Pair that with a 22,000-square-foot ballroom for up to 2,255 people. The smallest boardrooms are perfect for meetings of 8 to 20 people, while the larger rooms can accommodate several hundred.
Upcoming New Orleans Events
- Liquid Feed Symposium, 07 – 09 Sep 2022
- Minimally Invasive Surgery Week, 07 – 10 Sep 2022
- Tobacco Science Research Conference, 11 – 14 Sep 2022
- CHEMTREC International Hazmat Summit, 12 – 14 Sep 2022
- North American Cold Spray Conference, 13 – 14 Sep 2022
- International Materials Applications and Technologies, 12 – 15 Sep 2022
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons Annual Meeting Scientific Sessions & Exhibition, 12 – 17 Sep 2022
- Psych Congress, 17 – 20 Sep 2022
- Psych Congress Virtual Experience, 17 – 20 Sep 2022
- Psych Congress Regionals, 17 – 20 Sep 2022
- E Scrap, 19 – 21 Sep 2022
- CJA National Conference, 19 – 21 Sep 2022
- The Mechanisms of Allostasis Conference: Stressed or Stressed Out, 18 – 22 Sep 2022
- Annual Fall Conference on High Risk Obstetrics, 29 Sep – 01 Oct 2022
- UroLogic Conference, 29 Sep – 02 Oct 2022
- SAIR Conference, 01 – 04 Oct 2022
- NCOFCU Conference, 05 – 08 Oct 2022
- Southern Pain Society Annual Meeting, 07 – 09 Oct 2022
- Water Environment Federation Technical Exhibition & Conference, 08 – 12 Oct 2022
- Gulf Coast Energy Forum, 12 – 14 Oct 2022
- Instructor Skills Conference, 12 – 14 Oct 2022
- ISAP Annual Meeting, 14 Oct 2022
- Crescent City Blues And BBQ Festival, 14 – 16 Oct 2022
- Particle and Spray Characterization Meeting, 17 – 18 Oct 2022
- Symposium on Dimension Stone Use in the Built Environment, 18 Oct 2022
- Performance of Buildings Meeting, 16 – 19 Oct 2022
- Pesticides, Antimicrobials, and Alternative Control Agents, 17 – 20 Oct 2022
- Environmental Assessment, Risk Management and Corrective Action Meeting, 18 – 20 Oct 2022
- Driverless Automatic Guided Industrial Vehicles Meeting, 19 – 20 Oct 2022
- LCI Congress, 17 – 21 Oct 2022
- Lean Construction Institute Congress, 18 – 21 Oct 2022
- Metal Powders and Metal Powder Products Meeting, 19 – 21 Oct 2022
- Symposium on Detection Limits in Air Quality and Environmental Measurements, 19 – 21 Oct 2022
- Society for Pediatric Pain Medicine Annual Meeting, 21 Oct 2022
- Home Care and Hospice Conference and Expo, 23 – 25 Oct 2022
- Anesthesiology Annual Meeting, 22 – 26 Oct 2022
- American Society of Anesthesiologists Annual Meeting, 22 – 26 Oct 2022
- Lavacon Conference, 23 – 26 Oct 2022
- MRI Ascend, 23 – 26 Oct 2022
- Sportfishing Summit & Expo, 25 – 28 Oct 2022
- AICPA & CIMA Dealership Conference, 27 – 28 Oct 2022
- Novogradac New Markets Tax Credit Fall Conference, 27 – 28 Oct 2022
- SEA Fall Meeting, 28 Oct 2022
- Electrical Insulating Liquids and Gases Meeting, 30 Oct – 01 Nov 2022
- Radiation Processing, 30 Oct – 02 Nov 2022
- International Conference on Bioactive Lipids in Cancer, Inflammation and Related Diseases, 30 Oct – 02 Nov 2022
- Solar, Geothermal and Other Alternative Energy Sources, 01 – 02 Nov 2022
- Sports Equipment, Playing Surfaces, and Facilities Meeting, 01 – 03 Nov 2022
- WJTA Expo, 02 – 03 Nov 2022
- Declarable Substances in Materials Meeting, 02 – 03 Nov 2022
- IADC Annual General Meeting, 02 – 04 Nov 2022
- ASTM Bearing and Transmission Steels Technology Symposium, 02 – 04 Nov 2022
- Black CannaConference & Expo, 03 – 05 Nov 2022
- American Studies Association Annual Meeting, 03 – 06 Nov 2022
- Groundbreak Conference, 08 – 10 Nov 2022
- CLEAN GULF Conference & Exhibition, 08 – 10 Nov 2022
- AALA Annual Educational Symposium, 10 Nov 2022
- NARUC – Annual Meeting & Education Conference 07 – 11 Nov 2022
- American Association for Respiratory Care Congress, 09 – 12 Nov 2022
- SEM Annual Meeting, 10 – 13 Nov 2022
- AMS Annual Meeting, 10 -13 Nov 2022
- Annual Meeting and Education Conference, 13 – 16 Nov 2022
- Hygienix, 14 – 17 Nov 2022
- Association for Animal Welfare Advancement Conference, 15 – 17 Nov 2022
- Refining and Equipment Standards Meeting, 14 – 18 Nov 2022
- NCOIL Annual Meeting, 16 – 19 Nov 2022
- International Conference on World War, 17 – 19 Nov 2022
- American Speech Language Hearing Association Convention, 17 – 19 Nov 2022
- NCA Convention, 17 – 20 Nov 2022
- MTMS Advanced Leadership Summit, 20 Nov 2022
- Annual Canadian Employee Benefits Conference, 20 – 23 Nov 2022
- LACUE Conference, 29 Nov – 01 Dec 2022
- Stretch & Shrink Film, 30 Nov – 01 Dec 2022
- International WorkBoat Show, 30 Nov – 02 Dec 2022
- LLTA Annual Convention 30 Nov – 02 Dec 2022
- The Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems, 26 Nov – 04 Dec 2022
- RAE Coastal & Estuarine Summit, 04 – 08 Dec 2022
- Last Chance CLE Conference, 08 – 09 Dec 2022
- ICAPE Conference, 03 – 05 Jan 2023
- Annual NAKHE National Conference 04 – 07 Jan 2023
- SCS Annual Meeting 05 – 08 Jan 2023
- Annual Meeting of the Archaeological Institute of America and the Society for Classical Studies 05 – 08 Jan 2023
- AREUEA-ASSA Conference 06 – 08 Jan 2023
- American Economic Association Annual Meeting, 06 – 08 Jan 2023
- AFA Annual Meeting 06 – 08 Jan 2023
- Beltwide Cotton Conferences, 10 – 12 Jan 2023
- MC PROfessional Convention, 12 – 15 Jan 2023
- Society of Critical Care Medicine Critical Care Congress 15 – 18 Jan 2023
- Construction Safety & Health Conference, 18 – 20 Jan 2023
- ICOI Winter Implant Symposium 19 – 21 Jan 2023
- Future of Education Technology Conference & Expo 23 – 26 Jan 2023
- Exploration And Production Winter Standards Meeting, 23 – 27 Jan 2023
- API/AGA Joint Committee on Pipeline Welding Practices, 24 – 27 Jan 2023
- Conference on Medical Student Education, 26 – 29 Jan 2023
- Ala Midwinter Meeting & Exhibit New Orleans, 27 – 31 Jan 2023
- New Cardiovascular Horizons Conference, 30 May – 02 Jun 2023
- NCVH Annual Conference, 30 May – 02 Jun 2023
- Louisiana Energy Conference, 31 May – 02 Jun 2023
- State of the Coast Conference, 31 May – 02 Jun 2023
- National Conference on Race and Ethnicity, 30 May – 03 Jun 2023
- AAMD Annual Meeting, 04 – 08 Jun 2023
- AALHE Annual Assessment Conference, 05 – 08 Jun 2023
- Glass and Optical Materials Division Annual Meeting, 04 – 09 Jun 2023
- NABA National Convention & Expo, 06 – 09 Jun 2023
- The Teaching Professor Conference, 09 – 11 Jun 2023
- The OPEN MINDS Strategy & Innovation Institute, 13 – 15 Jun 2023
- Horizons, 14 – 15 Jun 2023
- IALLT Conference, 13 – 17 Jun 2023
- AWHONN Convention & Expo New Orleans, 17 – 21 Jun 2023
- NAACCR Annual Conference, 17 – 22 Jun 2023
- AANP National Conference, 20 – 25 Jun 2023
- TPA Summer Meeting And Conference, 22 – 25 Jun 2023
- Crescent City Choral Festival, 23 – 27 Jun 2023
- Nahu Convention and Exhibition, 24 – 27 Jun 2023
- Summer Insights Conference, 26 – 29 Jun 2023
- Hearing Loss Association of America Convention, 27 Jun – 02 Jul 2023
- Essence Festival, 29 Jun – 03 Jul 2023
- LRA Showcase, 05 – 06 Aug 2023
- AOAC International Annual Meeting & Exposition, 25 – 31 Aug 2023