A hugely popular destination for both leisure and business travel, New Orleans is one of the U.S.’s most popular convention destinations. It’s not hard to see why, with its excellent event facilities and massive range of entertainment and attractions. From Bourbon Street to the French Quarter, New Orleans is full of fun and exciting places to eat, drink, listen to live music, and enjoy the city.
The premier event space in New Orleans is the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, which sports a massive 3.1 million square feet of event space, including over 1 million square feet of exhibition space. Other area venues include the 73,000-seat Mercedes-Benz Superdome. At the other end of the scale is La Maison du Lac, an exquisite 8,000-square-foot lakeside house. City hotels are good options too!
Looking for a great event team for your next New Orleans event? The experts at ProGlobalEvents are ready to go. Our team of designers, event planners, and other personnel provide all you need to put on a successful corporate event. For trade shows, exhibitions, product launches, and more, call ProGlobalEvents.
New Orleans, LA Event Services
ProGlobalEvents offers a full range of design, strategic, and practical event services. From theme and content development to attendee experience and activation, to vendor and contractor coordination, to exhibitor and speaker management, and more. We can handle every last detail from beginning to end, creating a seamless event experience for every exhibitor, attendee, or guest.
Looking for a creative design team to amp up your New Orleans event? ProGlobalEvents can design a creative and engaging event that showcases your company and your brand. Let us know what you’re looking for and our team can get to work developing an event theme and design elements to match, including branding, A/V content, and digital media.
From defining event goals, finding sponsors, and choosing vendors and venues, it takes a lot of work to plan a successful event. It all gets a lot easier with the ProGlobalEvents team on your side. Our event planning team and our industry contacts make quick work of creating a comprehensive event plan that covers every detail.
If you’re looking for a team to manage an event, ProGlobalEvents can help here too. Our event management team can be on-site to ensure your event runs smoothly and that any problems that arise are handled with minimal disruption. ProGlobalEvents has your back.
Exhibit Production and Activation
As a full-service event management team, we go the extra mile with exhibit and display manufacture and activation. We have access to a 65,000-square-foot production facility and a 64,000-square-foot storage warehouse. That means we can offer:
- Exhibit design and manufacture
- Exhibit rental
- Shipping and storage
- Labor for installation and dismantle
Whether you’re converting a live New Orleans, LA event into the online environment or are starting a virtual event from scratch, there’s just as much work to do as any other kind of event. Fortunately, ProGlobalEvents isn’t only a live event expert, we’re experienced when it comes to virtual events too. From planning the event to securing virtual sponsors, vendors, or exhibitors, from creating a theme to designing graphics and AV content, our industry knowledge serves us equally well online as in the world of live New Orleans events.
ProGlobalEvents is a full-service virtual event management company, and we can put together a virtual event you’ll be proud of. We’re happy to provide partial service too. If there are certain things you prefer to manage yourself, feel free to hand the reins over to us for everything else.
After your New Orleans event is over, analysis can provide valuable and essential information. ProGlobalEvents will perform an event review, financial review, and financial close-out. That information helps you evaluate the success of your event and plan future events too.
ProGlobalEvents Provides the Expertise You Need to Ensure Success
Need help planning an event? Or do you need a team to manage the whole show, from design to planning to event-day management? ProGlobalEvents can provide as much help as you need to ensure your next event is unforgettable.
Contact us to get started:
- Complete our online form.
- Call us at 888-373-5024.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Orleans Event Resources
New Orleans Convention & Visitor Bureau
The Cabildo is a museum located in the iconic French Quarter of New Orleans and houses a wide range of historical artifacts. The building itself is historically important as the place in which the Louisiana Purchase was signed in 1803. Now, its stunning, window-lined gallery is a fantastic location for holiday parties and other corporate events. The Cabildo gallery can accommodate 100 seated guests and up to 500 for a standing reception.
Ernest N. Morial Convention Center
This expansive convention center is in the city’s Warehouse District. With a massive 3.1 million square feet of space, it’s one of the country’s biggest convention facilities. Along with 1.1 million square feet of exhibit space, the venue offers:
- 140 meeting rooms
- 2 large ballrooms
- An auditorium that seats just over 4,000
This huge venue is suitable for even the largest conventions and conferences, trade shows and exhibitions, meetings, and training sessions.
La Maison du Lac
La Maison du Lac—the house by the lake—offers a total of 8,000 square feet of space in a gorgeous lake-front setting. This includes 2,000 square feet of interior space and 6,000 square feet of outdoor lakeside space. It’s the perfect location for corporate functions, including private parties and product launches, meetings, seminars, and even small trade shows and conferences.
This popular domed stadium has more than 162,000 square feet of main floor space and can seat a massive 73,000 people. With a wide range of meeting and event spaces available, the Superdome is a great location for trade shows and exhibitions, conferences and conventions, team-building exercises, and corporate social events. Along with the stadium floor and seating, available spaces include club lounges of up to 20,000 square feet; a 250-person café; and the Sports Hall of Fame Museum, which makes for a unique and fascinating meeting venue.
This trendy Warehouse District nightspot is a local favorite and a great location for corporate events. Product launches, holiday parties, and other events are the venue’s specialties, and the classic mid-nineteenth-century décor makes a great backdrop for an evening event. Republic can accommodate events of 10 to 1,000 people, with over 7,500 square feet of event space. Along with a 4,500-square-foot main room, the venue has a 2,500-square-foot mezzanine and a 500-square-foot green room that doubles as a meeting room.
Hilton New Orleans Riverside
The Hilton’s gorgeous riverside location provides great views, and it’s right next door to the convention center too. The hotel’s 1,622 guest rooms and over 100,000 square feet of meeting space make it a great option for conferences and conventions, as well as meetings, seminars, training sessions, and corporate events. Facilities include over 70 meeting and event rooms, with a 26,000-square-foot ballroom with maximum capacity of just over 3,000 people and a salon for up to 2,700. With dozens of additional meeting and event rooms for groups of 14 up to several hundred, the Hilton is great for a wide range of events.
Hyatt Regency® New Orleans
With 1,193 guest rooms and over 150,000 square feet of event and meeting space, the Hyatt Regency is large enough to host multiple smaller events simultaneously. Along with a huge, 50,000-square-foot hall for up to 4,900 people, facilities include a ballroom of nearly 25,000 square feet for 3,300 and over 60 additional meeting and event rooms. Groups as small as eight people and as large as several thousand can be easily accommodated, making the Hyatt Regency ideal for almost any kind of event.
New Orleans Marriott
The New Orleans Marriott offers 1,333 guest rooms and over 85,000 square feet of event space, much of it with great riverside views of the city. The largest space, a ballroom of 27,000 square feet, has a maximum capacity of 3,100 people. The hotel also offers nearly 50 additional spaces, ranging from 12-person boardrooms up to meeting and event rooms for several hundred. It’s an ideal option for meetings, seminars and training sessions, corporate events, and conferences and conventions.
Le Pavillon New Orleans
Le Pavillon is a luxury boutique hotel located in in New Orleans’ vibrant downtown district. It has 226 guest rooms and 8,000 square feet of meeting space in an elegantly decorated, 100-year-old building. Available spaces range from an 18-person boardroom to meeting rooms for up to 100 and an 1,800-square-foot ballroom for up to 200 people. Le Pavillon is perfect for executive retreats and meetings, small seminars and training sessions, and exclusive corporate events.
Sheraton® New Orleans Hotel
Imagine 1,110 guest rooms, over 100,000 square feet of meeting space, and 37 event rooms. The largest space is a pre-function space that can accommodate 2,800. Pair that with a 22,000-square-foot ballroom for up to 2,255 people. The smallest boardrooms are perfect for meetings of 8 to 20 people, while the larger rooms can accommodate several hundred.
Upcoming New Orleans Events
- Essence Festival, 01 – 05 Jul 2021
- National Strength and Conditioning Association Coaches Conference, 06 – 09 Jul 2021
- Eras World Congress Joint With Eras Usa, 07 – 09 Jul 2021
- NAFCC Annual Conference, 07 – 10 Jul 2021
- Nfb National Convention, 06 – 11 Jul 2021
- Postpartum Support International Conference, 07 – 11 Jul 2021
- National School Public Relations Association National Seminar, 11 – 14 Jul 2021
- Industrial Energy Technology Conference, 13 – 15 Jul 2021
- WPCampus Conference, 14 – 16 Jul 2021
- Lafp Assembly & Exhibition (Lafp Assembly New Orleans), 22 – 25 Jul 2021
- Mechacon, 23 – 25 Jul 2021
- Coordinate Metrology Society Conference, 26 – 30 Jul 2021
- The Louisiana Mississippi Hospice & Palliative Care Organization Annual Conference, 28 – 30 Jul 2021
- Society for Nutrition Education and Behavior Annual Conference,
- CFMA Louisiana Construction Conference, 05 – 06 Aug 2021
- AEJMC Conference, 04 – 07 Aug 2021
- The Illuminating Engineering Society’s Annual Conference, 06 – 07 Aug 2021
- Rheumatology Alliance of Louisiana Meeting, 06 – 08 Aug 2021
- SNEB Annual Conference, 07 – 10 Aug 2021
- Basic Compliance Academy, 09 – 12 Aug 2021
- Basic Compliance & Ethics Academy, 09 – 12 Aug 2021
- Annual QIDP Conference, 10 – 13 Aug 2021
- Conclave on Diversity in the Legal Profession, 13 Aug 2021
- International Conference on Science, Engineering & Technology, 18 – 19 Aug 2021
- High Stakes on the High Seas Maritime Law Conference, 20 Aug 2021
- Louisiana Accounting & Auditing Conference, 20 Aug 2021
- Women’s Leadership Conference, 20 Aug 2021
- CWA Convention, 16 – 21 Aug 2021
- IADC Well Control Conference of the Americas, 24 – 25 Aug 2021
- Louisiana Osteopathic Medical Association Annual Convention, 26 – 29 Aug 2021
- International Pole Convention, 26 – 29 Aug 2021
- Louisiana Urological Society Annual Meeting, 27 – 29 Aug 2021
- MAHC Annual Conference, 28 Aug – 01 Sep 2021
- IASA Conference, 29 Aug – 01 Sep 2021
- Asi Show, 20 – 23 Sep 2021
- Solar Power International (SPI), 21 – 23 Sep 2021
- Hydrogen+Fuel Cells International, 21 – 23 Sep 2021
- Energy Storage International (ESI), 21 – 23 Sep 2021
- LAGCOE, 29 Sep – 01 Oct 2021
- American Fuel & Petrochemical Manufacturers Summit (AFPM Summit). 05 – 07 Oct 2021
- Gentilly Fest, 08 – 10 Oct 2021
- Food & Nutrition Conference & Expo (FNCE), 16 – 19 Oct 2021
- Fresh Summit International Convention & Exposition (PMA Fresh Summit Exposition), 21 – 23 Oct 2021
- AAO Conference & Expo, 13 – 16 Nov 2021
- International WorkBoat Show, 01 – 03 Dec 2021
- Wizard World Comic Con New Orleans, 07 – 09 Jan 2022
- NRCA Convention and International Roofing Expo, 30 Jan – 03 Feb 2022
- Nctms Regional Conferences & Expositions, 02 – 04 Feb 2022
- INS Meeting & Expo, 02 – 05 Feb 2022
- Humana Rock N Roll New Orleans, 05 – 06 Feb 2022
- Mississippi Valley Trade & Transport Conference, 23 – 24 Feb 2022
- Symposium on Biomaterials, Fuels and Chemicals, 01 – 04 Mar 2022
- Southwest Decision Sciences Institute Annual Meeting, 02 – 05 Mar 2022
- FBD Conference, 02 – 05 Mar 2022
- SRA Biennial Meeting, 03 – 05 Mar 2022
- American Association of Colleges for Teacher Education Annual Meeting, 04 – 06 Mar 2022
- CCID’s Annual Conference, 03 – 07 Mar 2022
- SECO Congress, 09 – 13 Mar 2022
- Financial Research Administration Conference, 14 – 15 Mar 2022
- Organic Process Research and Development, 14 – 16 Mar 2022
- Pre-Award Research Administration Conference, 17 – 18 Mar 2022
- Medical Affairs Professional Society Meeting, 20 – 23 Mar 2022
- WSIA Insurtech Conference, 20 – 23 Mar 2022
- PMCOS Annual Conference, 21 – 24 Mar 2022
- Alliance of Independent Academic Medical Centers AIAMC Annual Meeting, 24 – 26 Mar 2022
- AEA International Convention & Trade Show, 28 – 31 Mar 2022
- Young Audiences Arts for Learning’s National Conference, 30 Mar – 01 Apr 2022
- NALP Annual Education Conference, 05 – 08 Apr 2022
- URG Training Conference, 07 – 09 Apr 2022
- RCM Leaders Forum, 11 – 12 Apr 2022
- AACR Annual Meeting, 09 – 13 Apr 2022
- NICHE Conference, 11 – 13 Apr 2022
- Future Aging in America Conferences, 11 – 14 Apr 2022
- ASIC National Conference, 24 – 26 Apr 2022
- IEEE PES T&D Conference and Exposition, 25 – 28 Apr 2022
- IEEE PES T&D, 25 – 28 Apr 2022
- The SHAPE America National Convention & Expo, 26 – 30 Apr 2022
- North American Veterinary Dermatology Forum, 27 – 30 Apr 2022
- Society of Biological Psychiatry Meeting, 28 – 30 Apr 2022
- CHI Conference, 30 Apr – 06 May 2022