A hugely popular destination for both leisure and business travel, New Orleans is one of the U.S.’s most popular convention destinations. It’s not hard to see why, with its excellent event facilities and massive range of entertainment and attractions. From Bourbon Street to the French Quarter, New Orleans is full of fun and exciting places to eat, drink, listen to live music, and enjoy the city.
The premier event space in New Orleans is the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, which sports a massive 3.1 million square feet of event space, including over 1 million square feet of exhibition space. Other area venues include the 73,000-seat Mercedes-Benz Superdome. At the other end of the scale is La Maison du Lac, an exquisite 8,000-square-foot lakeside house. City hotels are good options too!
Looking for a great event team for your next New Orleans event? The experts at ProGlobalEvents are ready to go. Our team of designers, event planners, and other personnel provide all you need to put on a successful corporate event. For trade shows, exhibitions, product launches, and more, call ProGlobalEvents.
New Orleans, LA Event Services
ProGlobalEvents offers a full range of design, strategic, and practical event services. From theme and content development to attendee experience and activation, to vendor and contractor coordination, to exhibitor and speaker management, and more. We can handle every last detail from beginning to end, creating a seamless event experience for every exhibitor, attendee, or guest.
Looking for a creative design team to amp up your New Orleans event? ProGlobalEvents can design a creative and engaging event that showcases your company and your brand. Let us know what you’re looking for and our team can get to work developing an event theme and design elements to match, including branding, A/V content, and digital media.
From defining event goals, finding sponsors, and choosing vendors and venues, it takes a lot of work to plan a successful event. It all gets a lot easier with the ProGlobalEvents team on your side. Our event planning team and our industry contacts make quick work of creating a comprehensive event plan that covers every detail.
If you’re looking for a team to manage an event, ProGlobalEvents can help here too. Our event management team can be on-site to ensure your event runs smoothly and that any problems that arise are handled with minimal disruption. ProGlobalEvents has your back.
Exhibit Production and Activation
As a full-service event management team, we go the extra mile with exhibit and display manufacture and activation. We have access to a 65,000-square-foot production facility and a 64,000-square-foot storage warehouse. That means we can offer:
- Exhibit design and manufacture
- Exhibit rental
- Shipping and storage
- Labor for installation and dismantle
After your New Orleans event is over, analysis can provide valuable and essential information. ProGlobalEvents will perform an event review, financial review, and financial close-out. That information helps you evaluate the success of your event and plan future events too.
ProGlobalEvents Provides the Expertise You Need to Ensure Success
Need help planning an event? Or do you need a team to manage the whole show, from design to planning to event-day management? ProGlobalEvents can provide as much help as you need to ensure your next event is unforgettable.
Contact us to get started:
- Complete our online form.
- Call us at 888-373-5024.
- Email us at email@example.com.
New Orleans Event Resources
New Orleans Convention & Visitor Bureau
The Cabildo is a museum located in the iconic French Quarter of New Orleans and houses a wide range of historical artifacts. The building itself is historically important as the place in which the Louisiana Purchase was signed in 1803. Now, its stunning, window-lined gallery is a fantastic location for holiday parties and other corporate events. The Cabildo gallery can accommodate 100 seated guests and up to 500 for a standing reception.
Ernest N. Morial Convention Center
This expansive convention center is in the city’s Warehouse District. With a massive 3.1 million square feet of space, it’s one of the country’s biggest convention facilities. Along with 1.1 million square feet of exhibit space, the venue offers:
- 140 meeting rooms
- 2 large ballrooms
- An auditorium that seats just over 4,000
This huge venue is suitable for even the largest conventions and conferences, trade shows and exhibitions, meetings, and training sessions.
La Maison du Lac
La Maison du Lac—the house by the lake—offers a total of 8,000 square feet of space in a gorgeous lake-front setting. This includes 2,000 square feet of interior space and 6,000 square feet of outdoor lakeside space. It’s the perfect location for corporate functions, including private parties and product launches, meetings, seminars, and even small trade shows and conferences.
This popular domed stadium has more than 162,000 square feet of main floor space and can seat a massive 73,000 people. With a wide range of meeting and event spaces available, the Superdome is a great location for trade shows and exhibitions, conferences and conventions, team-building exercises, and corporate social events. Along with the stadium floor and seating, available spaces include club lounges of up to 20,000 square feet; a 250-person café; and the Sports Hall of Fame Museum, which makes for a unique and fascinating meeting venue.
This trendy Warehouse District nightspot is a local favorite and a great location for corporate events. Product launches, holiday parties, and other events are the venue’s specialties, and the classic mid-nineteenth-century décor makes a great backdrop for an evening event. Republic can accommodate events of 10 to 1,000 people, with over 7,500 square feet of event space. Along with a 4,500-square-foot main room, the venue has a 2,500-square-foot mezzanine and a 500-square-foot green room that doubles as a meeting room.
Hilton New Orleans Riverside
The Hilton’s gorgeous riverside location provides great views, and it’s right next door to the convention center too. The hotel’s 1,622 guest rooms and over 100,000 square feet of meeting space make it a great option for conferences and conventions, as well as meetings, seminars, training sessions, and corporate events. Facilities include over 70 meeting and event rooms, with a 26,000-square-foot ballroom with maximum capacity of just over 3,000 people and a salon for up to 2,700. With dozens of additional meeting and event rooms for groups of 14 up to several hundred, the Hilton is great for a wide range of events.
Hyatt Regency® New Orleans
With 1,193 guest rooms and over 150,000 square feet of event and meeting space, the Hyatt Regency is large enough to host multiple smaller events simultaneously. Along with a huge, 50,000-square-foot hall for up to 4,900 people, facilities include a ballroom of nearly 25,000 square feet for 3,300 and over 60 additional meeting and event rooms. Groups as small as eight people and as large as several thousand can be easily accommodated, making the Hyatt Regency ideal for almost any kind of event.
New Orleans Marriott
The New Orleans Marriott offers 1,333 guest rooms and over 85,000 square feet of event space, much of it with great riverside views of the city. The largest space, a ballroom of 27,000 square feet, has a maximum capacity of 3,100 people. The hotel also offers nearly 50 additional spaces, ranging from 12-person boardrooms up to meeting and event rooms for several hundred. It’s an ideal option for meetings, seminars and training sessions, corporate events, and conferences and conventions.
Le Pavillon New Orleans
Le Pavillon is a luxury boutique hotel located in in New Orleans’ vibrant downtown district. It has 226 guest rooms and 8,000 square feet of meeting space in an elegantly decorated, 100-year-old building. Available spaces range from an 18-person boardroom to meeting rooms for up to 100 and an 1,800-square-foot ballroom for up to 200 people. Le Pavillon is perfect for executive retreats and meetings, small seminars and training sessions, and exclusive corporate events.
Sheraton® New Orleans Hotel
Imagine 1,110 guest rooms, over 100,000 square feet of meeting space, and 37 event rooms. The largest space is a pre-function space that can accommodate 2,800. Pair that with a 22,000-square-foot ballroom for up to 2,255 people. The smallest boardrooms are perfect for meetings of 8 to 20 people, while the larger rooms can accommodate several hundred.
Upcoming New Orleans Events
- Construction Supplier’s Association Annual Conference & Expo (CSA Annual Conference & Expo), 11-13 Sep 2019
- Annual NASPP Conference & Exhibition, 16-19 Sep 2019
- Bridal Bash, 18 Sep 2019
- Travel Industry Exchange, 18-20 Sep 2019
- OR Manager Conference (ORMC), 18-20 Sep 2019
- Lung Force Walk, 28 Sep 2019
- Salon & Spa Business Exchange, 29 Sep-02 Oct 2019
- Scte Cable Tec Expo, 30 Sep-03 Oct 2019
- Virtualizing the Cable Architecture SCTE ISBE Cable Tec Expo, 01 Oct 2019
- NHLA Convention & Exhibit Showcase, 02-04 Oct 2019
- LAGCOE Expo, 09-11 Oct 2019
- Bike The Big Easy, 12 Oct 2019
- Gentilly Fest, 11-13 Oct 2019
- EMS World Expo, 14-18 Oct 2019
- Crescent City Blues And BBQ Festival, 18-20 Oct 2019
- Multifamily Exchange, 20 Oct 2019
- The AAP National Conference & Exhibition, 26-29 Oct 2019
- Clean Gulf, 28-31 Oct 2019
- Healthcare Design Expo & Conference (HCD Expo & Conference),02-05 Nov 2019
- Rims Conference And Exhibition,04-05 Nov 2019
- Aace Internationals Meeting & Exhibition, 04-07 Nov 2019
- International Pool Spa Patio Expo (PSP Expo), 05-07 Nov 2019
- MSSA ELEVATE Leadership Coaching Summit, 05-07 Nov 2019
- Hell Yes Fest, 07-11 Nov 2019
- WJTA-IMCA Conference & Expo, 12-13 Nov 2019
- Treme Creole Gumbo Fest, 16-17 Nov 2019
- International Jewelry and Merchandise Show (IJF), 21-24 Nov 2019
- The International Workboat Show, 04 – 06 Dec 2019
- Next Gear Connect User Conference & Trade Show, 14-17 Jan 2020
- Halloween & Party Expo, 17-19 Jan 2020
- Hauntcon, 17-19 Jan 2020
- Atssa Annual Convention And Traffic Expo, 24-28 Jan 2020
- Kehe Summer Selling & Product Innovation Show, 04-05 Feb 2020
- New Orleans Health & Fitness Expo, 07-08 Feb 2020
- Humana Rock N Roll New Orleans, 08-09 Feb 2020
- TechAdvantage, 02-04 Mar 2020
- Louisiana Orthopaedic Association Meeting & Exhibition, 06-07 Mar 2020
- Amusement Expo International, 09-11 Mar 2020
- Hearth Patio & Barbecue Expo (HPBExpo), 12-14 Mar 2020
- International Sleep Products Association Expo (ISPA Expo), 18-20 Mar 2020
- Buku Music and Art Project, 20-21 Mar 2020
- French Quarter Festival, 02-05 Apr 2020
- Refining and Equipment Standards Meeting And Expo, 20-23 Apr 2020
- New Orleans Jazz And Heritage Festival, 23 Apr-03 May 2020
- American College of Health Care Administrators (ACHC), 03-06 May 2020
- WasteExpo, 04-07 May 2020
- NSC Southern Safety Conference and Expo, 06-08 May 2020
- New Orleans Dental Conference & Exhibition, 07-09 May 2020
- New Orleans Wine & Food Experience (NOWFE), 15-19 May 2020
- IISE Conference & Expo, 30 May- 02 Jun 2020
- EARP Expo, 12-14 Jun 2020
- Mechacon, 24-26 Jul 2020