It won’t come as a surprise that New York City is a highly popular location for industry events. The name alone is a big draw, without the hundreds of major events that are held every year in NYC. Highly accessible, with an extensive public transport system and a dizzying array of entertainment and dining options, the Big Apple seems tailor-made to host events.
A long list of event venues and accommodation options makes the city even more desirable. The Javits Center® spans a massive 6 city blocks and totals 2.1 million square feet of space. Other hotspots include AMA New York Executive Conference Center and the New York Academy of Sciences Conference Center. There are plenty of hotels of all sizes, including options from Hilton, Hyatt®, and Marriott, as well as an extensive array of boutique choices.
Ensure your New York, NY event success by working with the experts at ProGlobalEvents! Our team includes all the personnel you need to plan and execute a successful event. For trade shows, exhibitions, product launches, and more, call ProGlobalEvents.
New York City Event Services
ProGlobalEvents offers event services for all stages of event planning and production. From theme and content development to attendee experience and activation, vendor and contractor coordination, exhibitor and speaker management, and more—we can cover every detail. We’ll create a seamless event experience for everyone involved.
It takes a lot of skill and creativity to design an engaging and meaningful event. With ProGlobalEvents on your team, you have this aspect of your event all sewn up. Our experienced creative team can develop a theme and design elements to match, including branding, A/V content, and digital media.
From defining event goals, to finding sponsors and vendors, to negotiating contracts, there’s a lot to do when you plan an event. With our help, it’s a breeze! Our high-level expertise and long list of industry contacts means we can develop a full plan to cover every last detail.
Planning an event is only the beginning. Once it goes live, there’s plenty more work to be done. The ProGlobalEvents team can ensure your NYC event runs smoothly and that any problems that pop up are handled with minimal disruption. With ProGlobalEvents, your event is in capable hands.
Exhibit Production and Activation
We have access to a 65,000-square-foot production facility and a 64,000-square-foot storage warehouse, so if you need exhibit design or production services, give ProGlobalEvents a call! As well as exhibit design and production, we offer booth rentals, storage and shipping, and installation and tear-down at the event.
Whether you’re converting a live New York, NY event into the online environment or are starting a virtual event from scratch, there’s just as much work to do as any other kind of event. Fortunately, ProGlobalEvents isn’t only a live event expert, we’re experienced when it comes to virtual events too. From planning the event to securing virtual sponsors, vendors, or exhibitors, from creating a theme to designing graphics and AV content, our industry knowledge serves us equally well online as in the world of live NYC events.
ProGlobalEvents is a full-service virtual event management company, and we can put together a virtual event you’ll be proud of. We’re happy to provide partial service too. If there are certain things you prefer to manage yourself, feel free to hand the reins over to us for everything else.
Once the event is over, ProGlobalEvents can perform a thorough evaluation to help you assess your results. With a post-event analysis and financial review, you’ll also gain useful information for planning future events, in New York or elsewhere.
ProGlobalEvents Provides the Expertise You Need to Ensure Success
If you need assistance with event design or planning, or if you need a full-service team to produce the entire show, ProGlobalEvents are the team to call. Whether you need a little help or a lot, we’re ready to get to work for you!
Contact us to get started:
- Complete our online form.
- Call us at 888-373-5024.
- Email us at email@example.com.
New York City Event Resources
New York City Convention & Visitor Bureau
AMA New York Executive Conference Center
AMA New York Executive Conference Center offers 43 meeting rooms and 90,000 square feet of space in a convenient Times Square location. This venue is the biggest conference center in the city, and it’s specifically tailored toward conferences, board meetings, and similar events. The center’s 43 rooms include:
- Small meeting rooms for 5 to 6 people
- Medium-sized rooms for 30 to 50
- Larger rooms for groups of 60 to 72
The largest space is a 3,000-square-foot room for groups of up to 240.
This sports and entertainment venue offers several riverfront spaces, ideal for both small and large groups. Chelsea Piers has a riverside terrace for up to 300 people and a large hall that can seat 2,000. With both indoor and outdoor event spaces available and a wide range of activities suitable for team-building events, this venue has great potential for holiday parties, meetings and seminars, and other New York City corporate events.
Jacob K. Javits Convention Center
The Javits Center is one of the country’s biggest and busiest convention centers, with a total of 2.1 million square feet of space. This includes:
- 840,000 square feet of exhibit space
- 160,000 square feet of meeting space
- A 45,000-square-foot riverside pavilion
With over 100 flexible meeting rooms for groups of all sizes, the possibilities are endless. The Javits Center is suitable for any event, including conventions and conferences, trade shows and exhibitions, meetings and seminars, education sessions, and corporate functions.
The New York Academy of Sciences Conference Center
With facilities that can accommodate groups of 25 to 500 guests, the New York Academy of Science Conference Center is suitable for meetings and seminars, conferences, and education sessions. Its larger spaces are also great for company parties and other corporate functions, with spectacular views provided by the center’s lofty position 40 floors above street level. The center has 4 main spaces, including:
- A boardroom for up to 50 people
- An 80-seat conference room
- A 300-seat auditorium
The fourth space is a lobby area that can accommodate 225 people for a reception-style event.
Tribeca Rooftop is a chic event venue in that makes a stunning backdrop for product launches, holiday parties, and other corporate events. This rooftop venue includes 29,000 square feet of space, including 15,000 square foot of indoor space and 14,000 of outdoor space. Tribeca Rooftop has room for up to 400 seated guests or 720 for a cocktail reception and is perfect for when you want a venue that makes a statement.
Grand Hyatt New York
New York City’s Grand Hyatt offers 1,298 guest rooms and a total of 60,000 square feet of meeting and event space. With 49 rooms ranging from 10-person boardrooms to meeting rooms for 300, and the large 18,000-square-foot ballroom, the hotel’s event facilities can accommodate groups up to 1,700. This hotel is also the only one in NYC connected to Grand Central Terminal, making it a convenient base for traveling around the city.
Kimpton Ink48 Hotel
A stylish and trendy boutique hotel with 222 guest rooms and 6,000 square feet of event space, Kimpton Ink48 is also blessed with a great location in Hell’s Kitchen and proximity to a wealth of entertainment and dining options. The hotel has four different event and meeting spaces, perfect for meetings, private parties, and corporate events. The smallest room is great for groups of up to 60 people. There are an additional 2 rooms for up to 100, and the fourth space is a luxurious penthouse suite, complete with a private, 2,200-square-foot rooftop terrace.
New York Hilton Midtown
The Hilton Midtown offers 1,878 guest rooms and 58 meeting and event rooms, with more than 150,000 square feet of event space. The hotel has a wide range of event spaces, including a 24,000-square-foot ballroom for over 3,000 people and 2 smaller ballrooms, each of which holds around 2,000 people. There are several large, pre-function spaces and dozens of event rooms, from the 18-person boardroom to larger meeting rooms for several hundred.
New York Marriott Downtown
This Marriott provides 513 guest rooms and around 11,000 square feet of event and meeting space. The hotel has 12 event rooms, with smaller rooms for 30 to 40 people and larger spaces for up to 150. The largest space is a 4,550-square-foot ballroom with a maximum capacity of 450. A second smaller ballroom of 3,700 square feet can accommodate up to 350 people. Perfect for seminars, meetings, training sessions, and corporate events, the Marriott Downtown has a great location in lower Manhattan’s Financial District.
The Dominick has 391 guest rooms, along with 6 event and meeting rooms, in NYC’s SoHo district—one of the hippest places in the city. The hotel’s 12,000 square feet of event space provides plenty of room for conferences, meetings, seminars, and training sessions. The largest room is a 4,000-square-foot ballroom with a 500-person capacity. At the other end of the scale are a 25-person boardroom and 4 meeting rooms, which can accommodate groups between 60 and 200 people.
Upcoming New York City Events
- Fashion and Retail Law Trends and Developments, 07 Apr 2021
- Manhattan Vintage Clothing Show & Sale, 09 – 10 Apr 2021
- Techspo New York, 15 – 16 Apr 2021
- Nyc Hot Sauce Expo, 17 – 18 Apr 2021
- NY Guitar Show & Exposition, 17 – 18 Apr 2021
- MBA’s National Secondary Market Conference & Expo, 20 – 22 Apr 2021
- Basics of Mutual Funds and Other Registered Investment Companies, 21 Apr 2021
- INTERPHEX, 20 – 22 Apr 2021
- Golden Key Music Festival, 24 Apr 2021
- New York Treble Festival, 24 Apr 2021
- Artexpo New York, 22 – 25 Apr 2021
- BRIDAL, 23 – 25 Apr 2021
- Microsoft Azure Training in New York – Certification Course, 25 Apr – 25 May 2021
- Cooperator Expo New York, 27 Apr 2021
- Appellate Advocacy, 27 Apr 2021
- Pepcom’s Well Now!, 29 Apr 2021
- Big Apple Comic Con, 01 – 02 May 2021
- Bike Expo New York, 02 May 2021
- Frieze New York, 05 – 09 May 2021
- DigiMarCon East, 06 – 07 May 2021
- Other Art Fair, 06 – 09 May 2021
- Tefaf New York, 07 – 10 May 2021
- Worlds Leading Wines New York, 10 May 2021
- Patent Eligibility Prior Art Obviousness and Disclosure, 10 May 2021
- New York Build Expo, 11 – 12 May 2021
- ICFF NYC , 15 – 18 May 2021
- MBA’s National Secondary Market Conference & Expo, 16 – 19 May 2021
- Annual Institute on Privacy and Cybersecurity Law, 17 – 18 May 2021
- Lightfair International (LFI), 18 – 20 May 2021
- USA Trade Tasting (USATT), 25 – 26 May 2021
- Vision Expo East, 25 – 28 May 2021
- Washington Square Outdoor Art Exhibit (WSOAE), 29 – 30 May 2021
- NEWLIFE Expo, 29 – 31 May 2021
- New York Sounds of Summer International Music Festival (New York Sounds of Summer International Music Fest), 05 – 09 Jun 2021
- CNY Fiber Festival, 12 – 13 Jun 2021
- Wine Country Classic Boat Show (WCCB), 17 – 18 Jul 2021
- Empire State Tattoo Expo, 23 – 25 Jul 2021
- Broome County Fair (Broome County FairFair), 27 Jul – 01 Aug 2021
- AAD Summer Meeting, 29 Jul – 01 Aug 2021
- Flame Con, 21 – 22 Aug 2021
- Liberty City Anime Con, 26 – 29 Aug 2021
- Minimally Invasive Surgery Week and SLS Meeting (MIS Week), 31 Aug – 04 Sep 2021
- The Armory Show, 09 – 12 Sep 2021
- Designers & Agents New York (D&A NY), 20 – 22 Sep 2021
- Affordable Art Fair New York (AAFNY), 23 – 26 Sep 2021
- White Label World Expo, 30 Sep – 01 Oct 2021
- Annual Freeport Festival, 01 – 03 Oct 2021
- BITAC Global, 03 – 05 Oct 2021
- The New York Coffee Festival, 08 – 10 Oct 2021
- Cooperators Co-op Condo & Apt Expo, 02 Nov 2021
- Salon Art + Design, 11 – 15 Nov 2021
- The Hotel Experience, 14 – 15 Nov 2021
- Boutique Design New York, 14 – 15 Nov 2021
- New York Spring Showcase – Wedding Salon, 15 Nov 2021
- International Security Conference & Expo, 17 – 18 Nov 2021
- AVIDsymposium, 19 – 20 Nov 2021
- Anime NYC, 19 – 21 Nov 2021
- NYSSA, 10 – 14 Dec 2021
- AALS Annual Meeting, 05 – 09 Jan 2022
- Apap Nyc, 14 – 18 Jan 2022
- NYSPMA Clinical Conference, 20 – 23 Jan 2022
- New York Boat Show, 26 – 30 Jan 2022
- The New York Times Travel Show, 28 – 30 Jan 2022
- AAIE International Leadership Conference and Expo, 07 – 09 Feb 2022
- Toy Fair – New York, 19 – 22 Feb 2022
- CanJam Nyc, 26 – 27 Feb 2022
- New York Wind Band Festival, 26 Feb – 02 Mar 2022