It won’t come as a surprise that New York City is a highly popular location for industry events. The name alone is a big draw, without the hundreds of major events that are held every year in NYC. Highly accessible, with an extensive public transport system and a dizzying array of entertainment and dining options, the Big Apple seems tailor-made to host events.
A long list of event venues and accommodation options makes the city even more desirable. The Javits Center® spans a massive 6 city blocks and totals 2.1 million square feet of space. Other hotspots include AMA New York Executive Conference Center and the New York Academy of Sciences Conference Center. There are plenty of hotels of all sizes, including options from Hilton, Hyatt®, and Marriott, as well as an extensive array of boutique choices.
Ensure your New York, NY event success by working with the experts at ProGlobalEvents! Our team includes all the personnel you need to plan and execute a successful event. For trade shows, exhibitions, product launches, and more, call ProGlobalEvents.
New York City Event Services
ProGlobalEvents offers event services for all stages of event planning and production. From theme and content development to attendee experience and activation, vendor and contractor coordination, exhibitor and speaker management, and more—we can cover every detail. We’ll create a seamless event experience for everyone involved.
It takes a lot of skill and creativity to design an engaging and meaningful event. With ProGlobalEvents on your team, you have this aspect of your event all sewn up. Our experienced creative team can develop a theme and design elements to match, including branding, A/V content, and digital media.
From defining event goals, to finding sponsors and vendors, to negotiating contracts, there’s a lot to do when you plan an event. With our help, it’s a breeze! Our high-level expertise and long list of industry contacts means we can develop a full plan to cover every last detail.
Planning an event is only the beginning. Once it goes live, there’s plenty more work to be done. The ProGlobalEvents team can ensure your NYC event runs smoothly and that any problems that pop up are handled with minimal disruption. With ProGlobalEvents, your event is in capable hands.
Exhibit Production and Activation
We have access to a 65,000-square-foot production facility and a 64,000-square-foot storage warehouse, so if you need exhibit design or production services, give ProGlobalEvents a call! As well as exhibit design and production, we offer booth rentals, storage and shipping, and installation and tear-down at the event.
Once the event is over, ProGlobalEvents can perform a thorough evaluation to help you assess your results. With a post-event analysis and financial review, you’ll also gain useful information for planning future events, in New York or elsewhere.
ProGlobalEvents Provides the Expertise You Need to Ensure Success
If you need assistance with event design or planning, or if you need a full-service team to produce the entire show, ProGlobalEvents are the team to call. Whether you need a little help or a lot, we’re ready to get to work for you!
Contact us to get started:
- Complete our online form.
- Call us at 888-373-5024.
- Email us at email@example.com.
New York City Event Resources
New York City Convention & Visitor Bureau
AMA New York Executive Conference Center
AMA New York Executive Conference Center offers 43 meeting rooms and 90,000 square feet of space in a convenient Times Square location. This venue is the biggest conference center in the city, and it’s specifically tailored toward conferences, board meetings, and similar events. The center’s 43 rooms include:
- Small meeting rooms for 5 to 6 people
- Medium-sized rooms for 30 to 50
- Larger rooms for groups of 60 to 72
The largest space is a 3,000-square-foot room for groups of up to 240.
This sports and entertainment venue offers several riverfront spaces, ideal for both small and large groups. Chelsea Piers has a riverside terrace for up to 300 people and a large hall that can seat 2,000. With both indoor and outdoor event spaces available and a wide range of activities suitable for team-building events, this venue has great potential for holiday parties, meetings and seminars, and other New York City corporate events.
Jacob K. Javits Convention Center
The Javits Center is one of the country’s biggest and busiest convention centers, with a total of 2.1 million square feet of space. This includes:
- 840,000 square feet of exhibit space
- 160,000 square feet of meeting space
- A 45,000-square-foot riverside pavilion
With over 100 flexible meeting rooms for groups of all sizes, the possibilities are endless. The Javits Center is suitable for any event, including conventions and conferences, trade shows and exhibitions, meetings and seminars, education sessions, and corporate functions.
The New York Academy of Sciences Conference Center
With facilities that can accommodate groups of 25 to 500 guests, the New York Academy of Science Conference Center is suitable for meetings and seminars, conferences, and education sessions. Its larger spaces are also great for company parties and other corporate functions, with spectacular views provided by the center’s lofty position 40 floors above street level. The center has 4 main spaces, including:
- A boardroom for up to 50 people
- An 80-seat conference room
- A 300-seat auditorium
The fourth space is a lobby area that can accommodate 225 people for a reception-style event.
Tribeca Rooftop is a chic event venue in that makes a stunning backdrop for product launches, holiday parties, and other corporate events. This rooftop venue includes 29,000 square feet of space, including 15,000 square foot of indoor space and 14,000 of outdoor space. Tribeca Rooftop has room for up to 400 seated guests or 720 for a cocktail reception and is perfect for when you want a venue that makes a statement.
Grand Hyatt New York
New York City’s Grand Hyatt offers 1,298 guest rooms and a total of 60,000 square feet of meeting and event space. With 49 rooms ranging from 10-person boardrooms to meeting rooms for 300, and the large 18,000-square-foot ballroom, the hotel’s event facilities can accommodate groups up to 1,700. This hotel is also the only one in NYC connected to Grand Central Terminal, making it a convenient base for traveling around the city.
Kimpton Ink48 Hotel
A stylish and trendy boutique hotel with 222 guest rooms and 6,000 square feet of event space, Kimpton Ink48 is also blessed with a great location in Hell’s Kitchen and proximity to a wealth of entertainment and dining options. The hotel has four different event and meeting spaces, perfect for meetings, private parties, and corporate events. The smallest room is great for groups of up to 60 people. There are an additional 2 rooms for up to 100, and the fourth space is a luxurious penthouse suite, complete with a private, 2,200-square-foot rooftop terrace.
New York Hilton Midtown
The Hilton Midtown offers 1,878 guest rooms and 58 meeting and event rooms, with more than 150,000 square feet of event space. The hotel has a wide range of event spaces, including a 24,000-square-foot ballroom for over 3,000 people and 2 smaller ballrooms, each of which holds around 2,000 people. There are several large, pre-function spaces and dozens of event rooms, from the 18-person boardroom to larger meeting rooms for several hundred.
New York Marriott Downtown
This Marriott provides 513 guest rooms and around 11,000 square feet of event and meeting space. The hotel has 12 event rooms, with smaller rooms for 30 to 40 people and larger spaces for up to 150. The largest space is a 4,550-square-foot ballroom with a maximum capacity of 450. A second smaller ballroom of 3,700 square feet can accommodate up to 350 people. Perfect for seminars, meetings, training sessions, and corporate events, the Marriott Downtown has a great location in lower Manhattan’s Financial District.
The Dominick has 391 guest rooms, along with 6 event and meeting rooms, in NYC’s SoHo district—one of the hippest places in the city. The hotel’s 12,000 square feet of event space provides plenty of room for conferences, meetings, seminars, and training sessions. The largest room is a 4,000-square-foot ballroom with a 500-person capacity. At the other end of the scale are a 25-person boardroom and 4 meeting rooms, which can accommodate groups between 60 and 200 people.
Upcoming New York City Events
- New York International Music Festival, 28 Mar – 01 Apr 2020
- Premiere Vision New York, 01 – 02 Apr 2020
- Live Love Spa, 06 – 07 Apr 2020
- Perks NYC, 15 Apr 2020
- Manhattan Vintage Clothing Show & Sale, 17 – 18 Apr 2020
- Trunk Show, 17 – 18 Apr 2020
- The Bloody Mary Festival – NYC, 18 Apr 2020
- New York International Auto Show, 10 – 19 Apr 2020
- DUB Show Tour New York, 17 – 19 Apr 2020
- Nyc Hot Sauce Expo, 18 – 19 Apr 2020
- CD & Record Collectors Expo, 19 Apr 2020
- Kindergarten Fair, 20 Apr 2020
- International Watch & Jewelry Guild (IWJG SHOW), 20 – 21 Apr 2020
- Basics of Mutual Funds and Other Registered Investment Companies (Basics of Mutual Funds and Other Registered Invest), 22 Apr 2020
- TechDay New York, 23 Apr 2020
- CTA Expo, 23 Apr 2020
- Fashion and Retail Law Trends and Developments, 23 Apr 2020
- Golden Key Music Festival, 25 Apr 2020
- Freeport Gem and Mineral Show (KGS), 25 – 26 Apr 2020
- Garden Fair and Plant Sale, 25 – 26 Apr 2020
- New York Spring Showcase – Wedding Salon (WS Spring Showcase), 27 Apr 2020
- Appellate Advocacy, 28 Apr 2020
- Printsource New York, 28 – 29 Apr 2020
- BuildingsNY, 28 – 29 Apr 2020
- Home & Garden Speed Pitching Media Event, 29 Apr 2020
- INTERPHEX, 28 – 30 Apr 2020
- Pepcom’s Well Now!, 30 Apr 2020
- Negotiation Skills & Strategies for Everyday Bargaining, 30 Apr 2020
- Annual Young Child Expo & Conference, 28 Apr – 01 May 2020
- Bike Expo New York, 01 – 02 May 2020
- The Makeup Show-New York, 03 – 04 May 2020
- Suppliers Day, 05 – 06 May 2020
- Luxepack New York, 06-07 May 2020
- STEM Diversity Career Expo, 08 May 2020
- Brooklyn Crush Wine And Artisanal Food Festival, 09 May 2020
- ASIS Security Conference and Expo, 07 – 08 May 2020
- Art New York, 07 – 10 May 2020
- A Current Affair Brooklyn, 09 – 10 May 2020
- Every Contract is a Litigation Waiting to Happen, 11 May 2020
- Worlds Leading Wines New York, 11 May 2020
- Patent Eligibility Prior Art and Obviousness, 11 May 2020
- NYC Retails & Sales Pet Expo, 12 May 2020
- White Collar Crime Institute, 13 May 2020
- The One Show, 11 – 15 May 2020
- Creative Week,11 – 15 May 2020
- Sweepstakes, Promotions & Marketing Laws, 15 May 2020
- Nyc Bike Expo, 15 – 17 May 2020
- NYC Vegetarian Food Festival (NYCVFF), 16 – 17 May 2020
- Nyack Famous Street Fair Nyack, 17 May 2020
- MBA’s National Secondary Market Conference & Expo, 17 – 20 May 2020
- Institute on Privacy and Data Security Law, 18 – 19 May 2020
- Securities Arbitration & Mediation Hot Topics, 20 May 2020
- Washington Square Outdoor Art Exhibit (WSOAE), 23 – 25 May 2020
- USA Trade Tasting (USATT), 26 – 27 May 2020
- BookExpo, 27 – 29 May 2020
- The Multi-Profession Diversity Job Fair, 29 May 2020
- International Franchise Expo (IFE), 28 – 30 May 2020
- BookCon, 30 – 31 May 2020
- Five Points Festival, 30 – 31 May 2020
- Plant Based World Conference & Expo (PBWCE), 05 – 06 Jun 2020
- Governors Ball Music Festival, 05-07 Jun 2020
- New York Sounds of Summer International Music Festival (New York Sounds of Summer International Music Fest), 06-10 Jun 2020
- Medical Design & Manufacturing East (MD&M East), 09-11 Jun 2020
- East Pack, 09-11 Jun 2020
- The Cooperator Expo New York, 10 Jun 2020
- CE Week, 10-11 Jun 2020
- CNY Fiber Festival, 13-14 Jun 2020
- Menus of Change, 17-19 Jun 2020
- Proud Experiences, 22-24 Jun 2020
- Summer Fancy Food Show, 28-30 Jun 2020
- Accounting & Finance Show, 14-15 Jul 2020
- NEHA Annual Educational Conference & Exhibition, 13-16 Jul 2020
- Spinexpo New York, 15-16 Jul 2020
- Holiday Gift Guide Media Event, 16 Jul 2020
- Functional Fabric Fair, 20-21 Jul 2020
- Home Textiles Sourcing Expo, 20-22 Jul 2020
- International Antique Watch & Jewelry Show- New York (Antique Watch & Jewelry Guild Show), 24-26 Jul 2020
- Empire State Tattoo Expo, 24-26 Jul 2020
- Rug Show, 11 – 14 Sep 2020
- Designers & Agents New York, 13 – 15 Sep 2020
- Home Textiles Today Global Home Show, 14 – 17 Sep 2020
- Make Up in New York, 16 – 17 Sep 2020
- Packaging of Perfume Cosmetics & Design (PCD New York), 16 – 17 Sep 2020
- Aerosol & Dispensing Forum & Exhibition, 16 – 17 Sep 2020
- Trading Show, 25 Sep 2020
- Remsen Barn Festival Of The Arts, 26 – 27 Sep 2020
- Pharma CI Conference & Exhibition USA, 30 Sep – 01 Oct 2020
- New York Burlesque Festival (NYBF), 01 – 04 Oct 2020
- Nourished Festival, 03 – 04 Oct 2020
- Advertising Week, 05 – 08 Oct 2020
- Kings County Fiber Festival, 10 Oct 2020
- New York Comic Con, 08 – 11 Oct 2020
- New York Super Week, 08 – 11 Oct 2020
- The New York Coffee Festival, 09 – 11 Oct 2020
- Buffalo Falling Leaves Train Show, 13 Oct 2020
- Beauty Accelerate, 13 – 14 Oct 2020
- The Event Planner Expo, 13 – 15 Oct 2020
- NAB Show New York, 21 – 22 Oct 2020
- PHOTOPLUS Expo, 22 – 24 Oct 2020
- New York City Jewelry & Watch Show, 23 – 26 Oct 2020
- JA New York Fall, 25 – 27 Oct 2020
- WhiskyFest New York, 29 Oct 2020
- NYSSBA Annual Convention & Education Expo, 29 – 31 Oct 2020
- The Hotel Experience (HX), 08 – 09 Nov 2020
- Boutique Design New York (BDNY), 08 – 09 Nov 2020
- MIPIM PropTech NYC, 09 – 10 Nov 2020
- Search Marketing Expo East (SMX East), 11 – 12 Nov 2020
- International Security Conference & Expo (ISC East), 18 – 19 Nov 2020
- Anime NYC, 20 – 22 Nov 2020
- Salon Art + Design, 19 – 23 Nov 2020
- World Implant Expo, 29 Nov – 02 Dec 2020
- Institute on State and Local Taxation, 03 – 04 Dec 2020
- The New York Produce Show And Conference, 08 – 11 Dec 2020
- Test Event (M&T expo), 10 – 14 Dec 2020
- NYSSA, 11 – 15 Dec 2020
- Apap Nyc, 08 – 12 Jan 2021
- International Media Marketplace New York (IMM USA), 27 – 28 Jan 2021
- Knitting LIVE! by Vogue Knitting, 29 – 31 Jan 2021
- Legalweek New York, 01 – 04 Feb 2021
- Nywea Meeting & Exhibition, 08 – 10 Feb 2021
- Toy Fair – New York, 13 – 16 Feb 2021
- New York Wind Band Festival, 28 Feb – 04 Mar 2021