Because of its thousands of restaurants, 7 large theme parks, and the many attractions and entertainment venues along International Drive, Orlando, Florida is a very popular place to visit. It’s also highly popular for large trade shows, exhibitions, and conventions.
Orlando welcomes over 2 million event attendees every year, many of whom attend them at the Orange County Convention Center, an impressive 7 million square feet in size. Other venues in the city include the 100,000-square-foot Central Florida Fairgrounds and the stunning Rooftop Orlando Event Venue, with its incredible 360-degree city views. City accommodation includes the Marriott, Hyatt Regency®, and Hilton®, along with a large handful of Disney® hotels and resorts, and some great boutique hotels.
Want to make your next Orlando, FL event a big hit? Talk to ProGlobalEvents to find out how we can help! Our expert team is just what you need to ensure you exceed expectations. For trade shows and exhibitions, conferences and conventions, holiday parties, corporate events, and more, make ProGlobalEvents your go-to event management team!
Orlando Event Services
At ProGlobalEvents, we do it all. From event design and theme development to event planning, activation, and management, we offer a full range of event services. Whether it’s an exclusive executive retreat or a city trade show or convention, we create a seamless event experience for everyone who attends.
Whether it’s a holiday party, trade show, or training session, designing an engaging and valuable event is challenging. Make it easy by getting ProGlobalEvents on the job. We can provide you with an expert team to develop a theme, and design effective branding elements, digital media, and A/V content.
What are your goals for your Orlando event? Have you lined up the sponsors, venue, or vendors you need? Even a small event involves a lot of work! But with our experienced event planners and industry contacts, the ProGlobalEvents team can make event planning a breeze.
ProGlobalEvents can help with every stage of your event, including management once it goes live. Our management team will ensure the event runs smoothly from beginning to end, with minimal disruptions. With ProGlobalEvents, your event is in great hands!
Exhibit Production and Activation
ProGlobalEvents has access to nearly 130,000 square feet of exhibit manufacture and storage facilities, allowing us to provide exhibit-related services too! We can arrange for exhibit design and production, exhibit rental, along with storage, shipping, and installation.
Measuring your event success isn’t always straightforward. ProGlobalEvents can help there too, with a comprehensive post-event analysis and financial review. We’ll collect, organize, and evaluate event data to determine how well your event met the goals you set for it.
ProGlobalEvents Provides the Expertise You Need to Ensure Success
Need help with an event in Orlando, FL? Whether you just need design or planning assistance, or a full-service team to take care of every detail, ProGlobalEvents can provide the help you need to produce an unforgettable event.
Contact us to get started:
- Complete our online form.
- Call us at 888-373-5024.
- Email us at email@example.com.
Orlando Event Resources
Orlando Convention & Visitor Bureau
Central Florida Fair and Exposition Park
The Central Florida Fair and Exposition Park offers over 100,000 square feet of space in 4 main areas. There’s a 36,000-square-foot exhibition hall, a 49,000-square-foot pavilion, and an additional 21,000-square-foot commercial building. The fairgrounds also have a large amphitheater that seats up to 10,000 people. With these four large spaces to work with, the fairgrounds are particularly suited to exhibitions, trade shows, and conventions.
Leu Gardens offers 4 private rooms, including:
- A 14-person conference room
- 2 meeting rooms for up to 25 or 65 people
- A larger banquet room
- A private outdoor veranda for groups of up to 180
The large, beautiful garden overlooks Lake Rowena and is a great setting for a variety of events: executive meetings and retreats, holiday parties and other company events, training sessions, and team-building events.
Orange County Convention Center
With its 2.1 million square feet of exhibition space, the Orange County Convention Center boasts one of the largest exhibit facilities in the country. In total, the convention center clocks in at a massive 7 million square feet of event space, with:
- 74 meeting rooms
- A 2,600-seat theater
- A 200-seat lecture hall
- 2,000 square feet of gardens
- A 62,000-square-foot ballroom that can accommodate up to 6,000 people
With plenty of space for even the largest events, the Orange County Convention Center is great for trade shows and exhibitions; conventions and conferences; and meetings, seminars, and education sessions.
Orlando Science Center
Orlando Science Center features a variety of indoor and outdoor spaces, with more than 200,000 square feet of event space available and rooms for groups of 20 to 350. With a total maximum capacity of 2,500, this venue is great for a variety of events. Meetings, retreats, team-building and education sessions, product launches, private parties, and other corporate events can all work well in this spectacular and thought-provoking venue.
The Rooftop Orlando Event Venue
The Rooftop is a highly sought-after event venue, thanks to its fantastic open-air design and 360-degree views of downtown Orlando. A lofty 21 floors above the city, it’s a spectacular setting for holiday parties, product launches, client receptions, and other corporate functions. The 10,000-square-foot balcony can seat up to 200 people or accommodate 250 for a standing function.
Grand Bohemian Hotel Orlando
Grand Bohemian Hotel offers 247 guest rooms and 10,000 square feet of meeting space. This beautiful boutique hotel has a great location in downtown Orlando and is full of creative and stylish décor choices. Choose from 12 event and meeting rooms, including a 2,500-square-foot ballroom for up to 200 people and smaller rooms for groups of 8 to 100. The Grand Bohemian is ideal for executive meetings, seminars, and training sessions, as well as intimate holiday parties and corporate functions.
With 1,424 guest rooms and 236,000 square feet of meeting and event space, this Hilton offers plenty of space for conventions and conferences, trade shows, training sessions, banquets and receptions, and more. The resort-style hotel is also a great spot for retreats and team-building weekends. Available event spaces include:
- 3 ballrooms
- 9 boardrooms
- 42 meeting rooms
- A banquet room for 3,200 people
- A 50,000-square-foot outdoor event area
The Hilton is located right next to the Orange County Convention Center, connected via a skybridge.
Hyatt Regency Orlando
Orlando’s Hyatt Regency has 1,641 guest rooms and over 315,000 square feet of meeting and event space—all at a great location on International Drive. With 105 meeting rooms and event spaces, more than 100,000 square feet of exhibit space, and 52,000 square feet of outdoor space, virtually any kind of event works well here. The hotel has several ballrooms, the largest of which can accommodate up to 6,210 people. At the other end of the spectrum, there are plenty of small boardrooms and meeting rooms for groups of 12 up to several hundred.
Marriott Orlando Downtown
The Marriott in Orlando’s downtown district offers 297 guest rooms and nearly 16,000 square feet of meeting space. Available spaces include a 5,280-square-foot ballroom for up to 680 people, 2,800 square feet of outdoor space, and another 10 rooms ranging in size from 10-person boardrooms to meeting rooms for 100 to 200 people. Renovated in 2017, the new-look Marriott features clean, uncluttered, and comfortable guest rooms, and modern event spaces for meetings, seminars, training sessions, and corporate events.
Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort
If a Disney-themed hotel seems a strange choice for trade shows, conferences, team-building events, training sessions, meetings, or corporate retreats, think again! Disney is all about imagination and innovation, and that reputation extends to the great meeting and event facilities at the 2,270-guest-room Swan and Dolphin Resort. The hotel offers more than 330,000 square feet of event and meeting space, including 86 meeting rooms, 128,000 square feet of outdoor space, 4 ballrooms, and 110,500 square feet of exhibition space.
Upcoming Orlando Events
- Orlando International Guitar And Music Expo, 01-03 Feb 2019
- Vegetable and Flower Seed Conference & Expo, 01-05 Feb 2019
- Perfect Wedding Guide Wedding Show (PWGBS), 03 Feb 2019
- Orlando Job Fair, 05 Feb 2019
- The NAFEM Show North American Association of Food Equipment Manufacturers, 7-9 Feb 2019
- MoneyShow, 7-10 Feb 2019
- Florida Hardware Dealer Market, 09-10 Feb 2019
- Prego Expo, 10 Feb 2019
- NATSO Show, 10-13 Feb 2019
- SSPC, 11-14 Feb 2019
- HIMSS Conference and Exhibition, 11-15 Feb 2019
- Florida Section IFT Suppliers Night, 12 Feb 2019
- NAA Student Housing Conference & Exposition, 12-13 Feb 2019
- FWCCA Trade Show And Convention, 13 Feb 2019
- Icon-xchange, 14-16 Feb 2019
- Access Broadway Orlando, 15-17 Feb 2019
- LBM Advantage Meeting & TradeShow, 18-20 Feb 2019
- UNFI South Atlantic Showcase, 19-20 Feb 2019
- Blackmagic Design Television & Video Expo Orlando, 20 Feb 2019
- NATM Convention & Trade Show, 19-21 Feb 2019
- Orgill Dealer Market, 21-23 Feb 2019
- Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend, 21-24 Feb 2019
- Everthing Under the Sun Expo (EUTSE), 22-23 Feb 2019
- Super Run Orlando, 23 Feb 2019
- Orlando Sentinel Successful Aging Expo, 23 Feb 2019
- Swank Deco Fashion Show Orlando, 24 Feb 2019
- Southeast Recycling Conference & Trade Show (SERC), 24-27 Feb 2019
- Training Conference & Expo, 25-27 Feb 2019
- International Conference & Exhibition on Injection Molding of Metals Ceramics and Carbides (MIM), 25-27 Feb 2019
- National Mortgage Servicing Conference & Expo, 25-28 Feb 2019
- Air Warfare Symposium And Technology Exposition, 27 Feb 2019 – 1 Mar 2019
- Orlando Home and Garden Show (OR19), 01 – 03 Mar 2019
- PlayList Live, 01 – 03 Mar 2019
- Best Damn Race – Health & Fitness Expo, 2 Mar 2019
- Grainger Show (GS), 03 – 05 Mar 2019
- AmCon Orlando Advanced Design & Manufacturing Expo, 06 – 07 Mar 2019
- AAOP Meeting & Scientific Symposium, 6-9 Mar 2019
- Southern Exposure, 07 – 09 Mar 2019
- Pod Multimedia Expo (PME), 07 – 09 Mar 2019
- Orlando Whiskey Festival, 09 Mar 2019
- Apopka Fair, 07 – 10 Mar 2019
- The Orlando Boat Show, 08 – 10 Mar 2019
- FLANP Conference Pharmacology and Skills Update, 09 – 10 Mar 2019
- FLAVS Annual Joint Symposium & Exhibition, 11 – 12 Mar 2019
- NRECA Annual Meeting & Expo, 07 – 13 Mar 2019
- Techadvantage Expo, 10-13 Mar 2019
- Aahpm and Hpna, 13-16 Mar 2019
- RCI International Convention And Trade Show, 14 – 19 Mar 2019
- Jump, 15-17 Mar 2019
- Omni Fandom Expo, 15 – 17 Mar 2019
- Winter Park Sidewalk Art Festival, 15 – 17 Mar 2019
- Jump Orlando, 15 – 17 Mar 2019
- The Franchise Show Orlando, 16 – 17 Mar 2019
- Our Dream Wedding Expo, 17 Mar 2019
- Global Pet Expo, 20-22 Mar 2019
- Orlando Sentinel Career Fair, 21 Mar 2019
- Spooky Empire, 22 – 24 Mar 2019
- Florida Gun Shows Orlando (FGS (Orlando), 23 – 24 Mar 2019
- Disaster Recovery Journal Spring World, 24-27 Mar 2019
- Iaadfs Duty Free Show, 24 – 27 Mar 2019
- Orlando Career Fair (Job Fair), 26 Mar 2019
- Just Between Friends Orlando (JBF), 28 – 31 Mar 2019
- Wine and Spirits Wholesalers of America Annual Convention and Exposition, 31 Mar – 3 Apr 2019
- Star Wars Half Marathon Weekend, 4-7 Apr 2019
- Reef A Palooza, 6-7 Apr 2019
- ASLRRA Connections Convention & Exhibition, 6-9 Apr 2019
- Arda World Global Timeshare Event, 7-11 Apr 2019
- Industrial Print Show, 9-11 Apr 2019
- HDI Conference & Expo, 9-12 Apr 2019
- TIA Capital Ideas Conference Exhibition, 10-13 Apr 2019
- Florida Tow Show, 11-14 Apr 2019
- Scw Florida Mania Fitness Professional Conventions & Expo
- Dapper Day Expo, 13-14 Apr 2019
- Star East, 28 Apr-3 May 2019
- World Aviation Training Conference and Tradeshow, 30 Apr – 2 May 2019
- Strategic and Competitive Intelligence Professionals International Conference & Exhibition, 6-9 May 2019
- SAP Sapphire Now, 7-9 May 2019
- Southern States Symposium & Expo, 9-11 May 2019
- IISE Conference & Expo, 18-21 May 2019
- AP & P2P Conference & Expo, 19-21 May 2019
- Star Wars Celebration, 24 May 2019
- Premiere Orlando, 1-3 Jun 2019
- InfoComm, 12-14 Jun 2019
- Lscu Conference & Exposition, 19-21 Jun 2019
- Florida Cabin Fever Quilt Retreat, 20-23 Jun 2019
- Summer Fun Show, 11-13 Jul 2019
- D2L Fusion, 15-17 Jul 2019
- LeadingAge Florida Convention and Expo (LAFACE), 22-24 Jul 2019
- DAV National Convention, 03-06 Aug 2019
- Fhca Conference & Trade Show, 04-08 Aug 2019
- Cook Craft Create Convention & Show, 04-08 Aug 2019
- Megaplex, 09-11 Aug 2019
- HR Florida Conference & Expo, 25-28 Aug 2019
- Governors Job Fair, 04 Sep 2019
- Imprinted Sportswear Show-Orlando (ISS), 05-07 Sep 2019
- Jeunesse Expo, 05-08 Sep 2019
- THRIVE Jeunesse EXPO (EXPO10), 06-08 Sep 2019
- Florida Restaurant & Lodging Show, 15-16 Sep 2019
- Healthy Food Expo Florida, 15-16 Sep 2019
- CMAA National Conference & Trade Show, 22-24 Sep 2019
- SAE Brake Colloquium & Exhibition, 22-25 Sep 2019
- Southern Womens Show – Orlando, 26-29 Sep 2019
- AHCA/NCAL Annual Convention & Expo, 13-16 Oct 2019
- Anesthesiology Meeting And Exhibit Orlando, 19-23 Oct 2019
- Walt Disney World CME Conference & Expo, 21-24 Oct 2019
- Skin Bones Hearts & Private Parts, 21-24 Oct 2019
- NPA Convention & Expo, 21-24 Oct 2019
- HFTP Convention, 23-25 Oct 2019
- Prospanica Conference & Career Expo, 30 Oct-01 Nov 2019
- DEMA Show, 30 Oct-02 Nov 2019
- PPS Annual Conference & Exhibition, 30 Oct-02 Nov 2019
- Run Disney Health & Fitness Expo, 31 Oct-03 Nov 2019
- Central Florida Employment Council Job Fair, 06 Nov 2019
- Service Management World, 11-13 Nov 2019
- National Facilities Management & Technology (NFMT), 13-14 Nov 2019
- IAAPA Attractions Expo, 13-16 Nov 2019
- Athletic Business Conference & Expo, 13-16 Nov 2019
- Visual Studio Live Orlando, 17-22 Nov 2019
- Festivals of Speed Orlando, 01 Dec 2019
- ASH Meeting and Exposition, 07 – 10 Dec 2019