Because of its thousands of restaurants, 7 large theme parks, and the many attractions and entertainment venues along International Drive, Orlando, Florida is a very popular place to visit. It’s also highly popular for large trade shows, exhibitions, and conventions.
Orlando welcomes over 2 million event attendees every year, many of whom attend them at the Orange County Convention Center, an impressive 7 million square feet in size. Other venues in the city include the 100,000-square-foot Central Florida Fairgrounds and the stunning Rooftop Orlando Event Venue, with its incredible 360-degree city views. City accommodation includes the Marriott, Hyatt Regency®, and Hilton®, along with a large handful of Disney® hotels and resorts, and some great boutique hotels.
Want to make your next Orlando, FL event a big hit? Talk to ProGlobalEvents to find out how we can help! Our expert team is just what you need to ensure you exceed expectations. For trade shows and exhibitions, conferences and conventions, holiday parties, corporate events, and more, make ProGlobalEvents your go-to event management team!
Need help planning your Orlando event? We’re here to help.
ProGlobalEvents offers a full range of event services including design, planning, rentals, vendor & audience management, and post-event analysis. We’ll work hard to create a seamless event experience that’s exciting, engaging, and valuable for guests and attendees.
Orlando Event Services
At ProGlobalEvents, we do it all. From event design and theme development to event planning, activation, and management, we offer a full range of event services. Whether it’s an exclusive executive retreat or a city trade show or convention, we create a seamless event experience for everyone who attends.
Whether it’s a holiday party, trade show, or training session, designing an engaging and valuable event is challenging. Make it easy by getting ProGlobalEvents on the job. We can provide you with an expert team to develop a theme, and design effective branding elements, digital media, and A/V content.
What are your goals for your Orlando event? Have you lined up the sponsors, venue, or vendors you need? Even a small event involves a lot of work! But with our experienced event planners and industry contacts, the ProGlobalEvents team can make event planning a breeze.
ProGlobalEvents can help with every stage of your event, including management once it goes live. Our management team will ensure the event runs smoothly from beginning to end, with minimal disruptions. With ProGlobalEvents, your event is in great hands!
Exhibit Production and Activation
ProGlobalEvents has access to nearly 130,000 square feet of exhibit manufacture and storage facilities, allowing us to provide exhibit-related services too! We can arrange for exhibit design and production, exhibit rental, along with storage, shipping, and installation.
Whether you’re converting a live Orlando, FL event into the online environment or are starting a virtual event from scratch, there’s just as much work to do as any other kind of event. Fortunately, ProGlobalEvents isn’t only a live event expert, we’re experienced when it comes to virtual events too. From planning the event to securing virtual sponsors, vendors, or exhibitors, from creating a theme to designing graphics and AV content, our industry knowledge serves us equally well online as in the world of live Orlando events.
ProGlobalEvents is a full-service virtual event management company, and we can put together a virtual event you’ll be proud of. We’re happy to provide partial service too. If there are certain things you prefer to manage yourself, feel free to hand the reins over to us for everything else.
Measuring your event success isn’t always straightforward. ProGlobalEvents can help there too, with a comprehensive post-event analysis and financial review. We’ll collect, organize, and evaluate event data to determine how well your event met the goals you set for it.
ProGlobalEvents Provides the Expertise You Need to Ensure Success
Need help with an event in Orlando, FL? Whether you just need design or planning assistance, or a full-service team to take care of every detail, ProGlobalEvents can provide the help you need to produce an unforgettable event.
Contact us to get started:
- Complete our online form.
- Call us at 888-373-5024.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Orlando Event Resources
Orlando Convention & Visitor Bureau
Central Florida Fair and Exposition Park
The Central Florida Fair and Exposition Park offers over 100,000 square feet of space in 4 main areas. There’s a 36,000-square-foot exhibition hall, a 49,000-square-foot pavilion, and an additional 21,000-square-foot commercial building. The fairgrounds also have a large amphitheater that seats up to 10,000 people. With these four large spaces to work with, the fairgrounds are particularly suited to exhibitions, trade shows, and conventions.
Leu Gardens offers 4 private rooms, including:
- A 14-person conference room
- 2 meeting rooms for up to 25 or 65 people
- A larger banquet room
- A private outdoor veranda for groups of up to 180
The large, beautiful garden overlooks Lake Rowena and is a great setting for a variety of events: executive meetings and retreats, holiday parties and other company events, training sessions, and team-building events.
Orange County Convention Center
With its 2.1 million square feet of exhibition space, the Orange County Convention Center boasts one of the largest exhibit facilities in the country. In total, the convention center clocks in at a massive 7 million square feet of event space, with:
- 74 meeting rooms
- A 2,600-seat theater
- A 200-seat lecture hall
- 2,000 square feet of gardens
- A 62,000-square-foot ballroom that can accommodate up to 6,000 people
With plenty of space for even the largest events, the Orange County Convention Center is great for trade shows and exhibitions; conventions and conferences; and meetings, seminars, and education sessions.
Orlando Science Center
Orlando Science Center features a variety of indoor and outdoor spaces, with more than 200,000 square feet of event space available and rooms for groups of 20 to 350. With a total maximum capacity of 2,500, this venue is great for a variety of events. Meetings, retreats, team-building and education sessions, product launches, private parties, and other corporate events can all work well in this spectacular and thought-provoking venue.
The Rooftop Orlando Event Venue
The Rooftop is a highly sought-after event venue, thanks to its fantastic open-air design and 360-degree views of downtown Orlando. A lofty 21 floors above the city, it’s a spectacular setting for holiday parties, product launches, client receptions, and other corporate functions. The 10,000-square-foot balcony can seat up to 200 people or accommodate 250 for a standing function.
Grand Bohemian Hotel Orlando
Grand Bohemian Hotel offers 247 guest rooms and 10,000 square feet of meeting space. This beautiful boutique hotel has a great location in downtown Orlando and is full of creative and stylish décor choices. Choose from 12 event and meeting rooms, including a 2,500-square-foot ballroom for up to 200 people and smaller rooms for groups of 8 to 100. The Grand Bohemian is ideal for executive meetings, seminars, and training sessions, as well as intimate holiday parties and corporate functions.
With 1,424 guest rooms and 236,000 square feet of meeting and event space, this Hilton offers plenty of space for conventions and conferences, trade shows, training sessions, banquets and receptions, and more. The resort-style hotel is also a great spot for retreats and team-building weekends. Available event spaces include:
- 3 ballrooms
- 9 boardrooms
- 42 meeting rooms
- A banquet room for 3,200 people
- A 50,000-square-foot outdoor event area
The Hilton is located right next to the Orange County Convention Center, connected via a skybridge.
Hyatt Regency Orlando
Orlando’s Hyatt Regency has 1,641 guest rooms and over 315,000 square feet of meeting and event space—all at a great location on International Drive. With 105 meeting rooms and event spaces, more than 100,000 square feet of exhibit space, and 52,000 square feet of outdoor space, virtually any kind of event works well here. The hotel has several ballrooms, the largest of which can accommodate up to 6,210 people. At the other end of the spectrum, there are plenty of small boardrooms and meeting rooms for groups of 12 up to several hundred.
Marriott Orlando Downtown
The Marriott in Orlando’s downtown district offers 297 guest rooms and nearly 16,000 square feet of meeting space. Available spaces include a 5,280-square-foot ballroom for up to 680 people, 2,800 square feet of outdoor space, and another 10 rooms ranging in size from 10-person boardrooms to meeting rooms for 100 to 200 people. Renovated in 2017, the new-look Marriott features clean, uncluttered, and comfortable guest rooms, and modern event spaces for meetings, seminars, training sessions, and corporate events.
Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort
If a Disney-themed hotel seems a strange choice for trade shows, conferences, team-building events, training sessions, meetings, or corporate retreats, think again! Disney is all about imagination and innovation, and that reputation extends to the great meeting and event facilities at the 2,270-guest-room Swan and Dolphin Resort. The hotel offers more than 330,000 square feet of event and meeting space, including 86 meeting rooms, 128,000 square feet of outdoor space, 4 ballrooms, and 110,500 square feet of exhibition space.
Upcoming Orlando Events
- Advanced Textiles Expo, 01 – 03 Nov 2023
- Sun Shading Expo North America, 01 – 03 Nov 2023
- Central Florida International Auto Show, 02 – 05 Nov 2023
- Festivals of Speed Orlando, 05 Nov 2023
- IT Nation Connect, 08 – 10 Nov 2023
- Great Day in the Country, 11 Nov 2023
- RangerStop, 10 – 12 Nov 2023
- NAR NXT Governance Meetings(link is external), 08 – 13 Nov 2023
- Service Management World, 11 – 15 Nov 2023
- The Global Exchange Conference, 12 – 15 Nov 2023
- IAAPA Expo, 14 – 17 Nov 2023
- FSAWWA Conference, 26 – 30 Nov 2023
- Interservice/Industry Training, Simulation and Education Conference, 27 Nov – 01 Dec 2023
- SOHO Expo, 30 Nov – 03 Dec 2023
- HEALTHTAC Food & Beverage, 03 – 05 Dec 2023
- FBA Conference & Expo, 03 – 06 Dec 2023
- Current Concepts in Joint Replacement Meeting, 13 – 16 Dec 2023
- ASI Show Orlando, 03 – 05 Jan 2024
- International Converting Exhibition USA, 09 – 11 Jan 2024
- Exhibition for the Corrugated and Folding Carton Industry, 09 – 11 Jan 2024
- AIAA Science and Technology Forum and Exposition, 08 – 12 Jan 2024
- Veterinary Meeting & Expo, 13 – 17 Jan 2024
- PGA Show, 23 – 26 Jan 2024
- Fetc Conference & Expo, 23 – 26 Jan 2024
- PGA Trade Expo, 23 – 26 Jan 2024
- Glass Expo Southeast, 25 – 26 Jan 2024
- Auditing Section Midyear Meeting, 23 – 31 Jan 2024
- FSI OneVoice, 29 – 31 Jan 2024
- BICSI Winter Conference & Exhibition, 28 Jan – 01 Feb 2024
- Mobile Tech Expo, 01 – 03 Feb 2024
- ACE Summit and Reverse Expo, 19 – 21 Feb 2024
- Servicing Solutions Conference and Expo, 20 – 23 Feb 2024
- Best Damn Race – Health & Fitness Expo, 02 Mar 2024
- TMS Annual Meeting & Exhibition, 03 – 07 Mar 2024
- Central Florida Fair, 29 Feb – 10 Mar 2024
- Gasketing Converting Expo, 18 – 20 Mar 2024
- ACCs Scientific Session & Expo, 19 – 21 Mar 2024
- Global Pet Expo, 20 – 22 Mar 2024
- Annual Taste of Oviedo, 23 Mar 2024
- AOTA Annual Conference & Expo, 21 – 24 Mar 2024
- Truckload Carriers Association Convention and Expo, 23 – 26 Mar 2024
- Intex Construction Expo, 26 – 27 Mar 2024
- Intex Expo The Association Of The Wall And Ceiling Industry, 26 – 27 Mar 2024
- International Wireless Communication Expo, 25 – 28 Mar 2024
- Annual American Dentistry Congress, 28 – 29 Mar 2024
- Ecoat, 02 – 04 Apr 2024
- ECA MarketPlace, 08 – 10 Apr 2024
- ISA International Sign Expo, 10 – 12 Apr 2024
- Ambulatory Surgery Center Association Conference & Expo, 17 – 20 Apr 2024
- Ascas Conference & Expo, 17 – 20 Apr 2024
- Florida Tow Show, 18 – 20 Apr 2024
- SCDA Annual Meeting & Expo, 18 – 20 Apr 2024
- Reef- A- Palooza Orlando, 20 – 21 Apr 2024
- IWLA Convention & Expo Tampa, 21 – 23 Apr 2024
- Apartment Association of Greater Orlando Trade Show, 23 Apr 2024
- Learning Solutions Conference & Expo, 23 – 25 Apr 2024
- World Aviation Training Summit, 29 Apr – 02 May 2024
- International Association for Healthcare Security & Safety Conference & Exhibition, 29 Apr – 01 May 2024
- Star East, 28 Apr – 03 May 2024
- Spring Managed Care Forum, 02 – 03 May 2024
- SCW Florida MANIA Fitness Professional Conventions & Expo, 03 – 05 May 2024
- The Great American Franchise Expo, 04 – 05 May 2024
- NPE: The Plastics Show , 06 – 10 May 2024
- Sawc Spring, 07 – 11 May 2024
- American Geriatrics Society Scientific Meeting & Exhibition, 09 – 11 May 2024
- Excipient World Conference and Exhibition, 13 – 14 May 2024
- Joint Engineer Training Conference & Expo, 14 – 16 May 2024
- AP & P2P Conference & Expo, 19 – 21 May 2024
- Florida Association of Public Procurement Officials Annual Conference, 19 – 22 May 2024
- Florida Medical Cannabis Conference & Exhibition, 31 May – 02 Jun 2024
- Premiere Orlando, 01 – 03 Jun 2024
- Southern States Symposium & Expo, 06 – 08 Jun 2024
- The Orlando Franchise Show, 08 – 09 Jun 2024
- NFPA Conference and Expo, 17 – 19 Jun 2024
- IDEA’s Annual Conference & Trade Show, 17 – 20 Jun 2024
- Florida Dental Convention, 20 – 22 Jun 2024
- ACE A&WMA Annual Conference & Exhibition, 24 – 27 Jun 2024
- Summer Fun Convention, 11 – 13 Jul 2024
- LeadingAge Florida Convention and Exposition, 15 – 17 Jul 2024
- FSASC Annual Conference & Trade Show, 17 – 19 Jul 2024
- Southeast Building Conference, 24 – 25 Jul 2024
- APCO Conference and Expo, 04 – 07 Aug 2024
- Florida Kids and Family Expo, 17 – 18 Aug 2024
- The Landscape Show, 21 – 23 Aug 2024
- KIDZ in Motion Conference & Expo, 22 – 24 Aug 2024
- Florida Realtors Convention & Trade Expo, 25 Aug 2024
- Community Health Institute & Expo, 25 – 27 Aug 2024
- Megaplex, 30 Aug – 01 Sep 2024
- Super Corr Expo Orlando, 08 – 12 Sep 2024
- Annual Meeting Scientific Sessions and Exhibition, 09 – 14 Sep 2024
- ABC Construction Expo, 19 Sep 2024
- NAHRO National Conference & Exhibition, 26 – 28 Sep 2024
- FPS Fall CME Meeting and EXPO, 27 – 29 Sep 2024
- Aap National Conference & Exhibition, 27 Sep – 01 Oct 2024
- Annual Conference & Expo, 29 Sep – 01 Oct 2024
- Cupa HR Conference Expo Orlando, 29 Sep – 01 Oct 2024
- Annual AHCA/NCAL Convention & Expo, 06 – 09 Oct 2024
- SMRP Annual Conference, 07 – 10 Oct 2024
- World Credit Congress and Exhibition, 11 – 12 Oct 2024
- Fun in the Sun, 10 – 13 Oct 2024
- Service World Expo, 14 – 18 Oct 2024
- Fabtech, 15 – 17 Oct 2024
- NALMCO Convention and Trade Show, 20 – 23 Oct 2024