Because of its thousands of restaurants, 7 large theme parks, and the many attractions and entertainment venues along International Drive, Orlando, Florida is a very popular place to visit. It’s also highly popular for large trade shows, exhibitions, and conventions.
Orlando welcomes over 2 million event attendees every year, many of whom attend them at the Orange County Convention Center, an impressive 7 million square feet in size. Other venues in the city include the 100,000-square-foot Central Florida Fairgrounds and the stunning Rooftop Orlando Event Venue, with its incredible 360-degree city views. City accommodation includes the Marriott, Hyatt Regency®, and Hilton®, along with a large handful of Disney® hotels and resorts, and some great boutique hotels.
Want to make your next Orlando, FL event a big hit? Talk to ProGlobalEvents to find out how we can help! Our expert team is just what you need to ensure you exceed expectations. For trade shows and exhibitions, conferences and conventions, holiday parties, corporate events, and more, make ProGlobalEvents your go-to event management team!
Orlando Event Services
At ProGlobalEvents, we do it all. From event design and theme development to event planning, activation, and management, we offer a full range of event services. Whether it’s an exclusive executive retreat or a city trade show or convention, we create a seamless event experience for everyone who attends.
Whether it’s a holiday party, trade show, or training session, designing an engaging and valuable event is challenging. Make it easy by getting ProGlobalEvents on the job. We can provide you with an expert team to develop a theme, and design effective branding elements, digital media, and A/V content.
What are your goals for your Orlando event? Have you lined up the sponsors, venue, or vendors you need? Even a small event involves a lot of work! But with our experienced event planners and industry contacts, the ProGlobalEvents team can make event planning a breeze.
ProGlobalEvents can help with every stage of your event, including management once it goes live. Our management team will ensure the event runs smoothly from beginning to end, with minimal disruptions. With ProGlobalEvents, your event is in great hands!
Exhibit Production and Activation
ProGlobalEvents has access to nearly 130,000 square feet of exhibit manufacture and storage facilities, allowing us to provide exhibit-related services too! We can arrange for exhibit design and production, exhibit rental, along with storage, shipping, and installation.
Whether you’re converting a live Orlando, FL event into the online environment or are starting a virtual event from scratch, there’s just as much work to do as any other kind of event. Fortunately, ProGlobalEvents isn’t only a live event expert, we’re experienced when it comes to virtual events too. From planning the event to securing virtual sponsors, vendors, or exhibitors, from creating a theme to designing graphics and AV content, our industry knowledge serves us equally well online as in the world of live Orlando events.
ProGlobalEvents is a full-service virtual event management company, and we can put together a virtual event you’ll be proud of. We’re happy to provide partial service too. If there are certain things you prefer to manage yourself, feel free to hand the reins over to us for everything else.
Measuring your event success isn’t always straightforward. ProGlobalEvents can help there too, with a comprehensive post-event analysis and financial review. We’ll collect, organize, and evaluate event data to determine how well your event met the goals you set for it.
ProGlobalEvents Provides the Expertise You Need to Ensure Success
Need help with an event in Orlando, FL? Whether you just need design or planning assistance, or a full-service team to take care of every detail, ProGlobalEvents can provide the help you need to produce an unforgettable event.
Contact us to get started:
- Complete our online form.
- Call us at 888-373-5024.
- Email us at email@example.com.
Orlando Event Resources
Orlando Convention & Visitor Bureau
Central Florida Fair and Exposition Park
The Central Florida Fair and Exposition Park offers over 100,000 square feet of space in 4 main areas. There’s a 36,000-square-foot exhibition hall, a 49,000-square-foot pavilion, and an additional 21,000-square-foot commercial building. The fairgrounds also have a large amphitheater that seats up to 10,000 people. With these four large spaces to work with, the fairgrounds are particularly suited to exhibitions, trade shows, and conventions.
Leu Gardens offers 4 private rooms, including:
- A 14-person conference room
- 2 meeting rooms for up to 25 or 65 people
- A larger banquet room
- A private outdoor veranda for groups of up to 180
The large, beautiful garden overlooks Lake Rowena and is a great setting for a variety of events: executive meetings and retreats, holiday parties and other company events, training sessions, and team-building events.
Orange County Convention Center
With its 2.1 million square feet of exhibition space, the Orange County Convention Center boasts one of the largest exhibit facilities in the country. In total, the convention center clocks in at a massive 7 million square feet of event space, with:
- 74 meeting rooms
- A 2,600-seat theater
- A 200-seat lecture hall
- 2,000 square feet of gardens
- A 62,000-square-foot ballroom that can accommodate up to 6,000 people
With plenty of space for even the largest events, the Orange County Convention Center is great for trade shows and exhibitions; conventions and conferences; and meetings, seminars, and education sessions.
Orlando Science Center
Orlando Science Center features a variety of indoor and outdoor spaces, with more than 200,000 square feet of event space available and rooms for groups of 20 to 350. With a total maximum capacity of 2,500, this venue is great for a variety of events. Meetings, retreats, team-building and education sessions, product launches, private parties, and other corporate events can all work well in this spectacular and thought-provoking venue.
The Rooftop Orlando Event Venue
The Rooftop is a highly sought-after event venue, thanks to its fantastic open-air design and 360-degree views of downtown Orlando. A lofty 21 floors above the city, it’s a spectacular setting for holiday parties, product launches, client receptions, and other corporate functions. The 10,000-square-foot balcony can seat up to 200 people or accommodate 250 for a standing function.
Grand Bohemian Hotel Orlando
Grand Bohemian Hotel offers 247 guest rooms and 10,000 square feet of meeting space. This beautiful boutique hotel has a great location in downtown Orlando and is full of creative and stylish décor choices. Choose from 12 event and meeting rooms, including a 2,500-square-foot ballroom for up to 200 people and smaller rooms for groups of 8 to 100. The Grand Bohemian is ideal for executive meetings, seminars, and training sessions, as well as intimate holiday parties and corporate functions.
With 1,424 guest rooms and 236,000 square feet of meeting and event space, this Hilton offers plenty of space for conventions and conferences, trade shows, training sessions, banquets and receptions, and more. The resort-style hotel is also a great spot for retreats and team-building weekends. Available event spaces include:
- 3 ballrooms
- 9 boardrooms
- 42 meeting rooms
- A banquet room for 3,200 people
- A 50,000-square-foot outdoor event area
The Hilton is located right next to the Orange County Convention Center, connected via a skybridge.
Hyatt Regency Orlando
Orlando’s Hyatt Regency has 1,641 guest rooms and over 315,000 square feet of meeting and event space—all at a great location on International Drive. With 105 meeting rooms and event spaces, more than 100,000 square feet of exhibit space, and 52,000 square feet of outdoor space, virtually any kind of event works well here. The hotel has several ballrooms, the largest of which can accommodate up to 6,210 people. At the other end of the spectrum, there are plenty of small boardrooms and meeting rooms for groups of 12 up to several hundred.
Marriott Orlando Downtown
The Marriott in Orlando’s downtown district offers 297 guest rooms and nearly 16,000 square feet of meeting space. Available spaces include a 5,280-square-foot ballroom for up to 680 people, 2,800 square feet of outdoor space, and another 10 rooms ranging in size from 10-person boardrooms to meeting rooms for 100 to 200 people. Renovated in 2017, the new-look Marriott features clean, uncluttered, and comfortable guest rooms, and modern event spaces for meetings, seminars, training sessions, and corporate events.
Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort
If a Disney-themed hotel seems a strange choice for trade shows, conferences, team-building events, training sessions, meetings, or corporate retreats, think again! Disney is all about imagination and innovation, and that reputation extends to the great meeting and event facilities at the 2,270-guest-room Swan and Dolphin Resort. The hotel offers more than 330,000 square feet of event and meeting space, including 86 meeting rooms, 128,000 square feet of outdoor space, 4 ballrooms, and 110,500 square feet of exhibition space.
Upcoming Orlando Events
- Repticon Orlando Show, 01 – 02 May 2021
- Lung Force Run Walk Orlando, 08 May 2021
- Florida and Alabama ARVC Outdoor Hospitality Conference and Expo, 11 – 13 May 2021
- Big Red Rodeo, 11 – 14 May 2021
- Central Florida Employment Council Job Fair, 12 May 2021
- International Fashion Jewelry & Accessory Show-Orlando (IFJAG), 12 – 14 May 2021
- Trunk Show Orlando, 14 – 15 May 2021
- The Winter Park Sidewalk Art Festival, 14 – 16 May 2021
- Festival of the Sea, 15 May 2021
- Florida Gun Shows – Orlando, 15 – 16 May 2021
- Reef A Palooza Orlando (RAP Orlando), 15 – 16 May 2021
- AP & P2P Conference & Expo, 16 – 18 May 2021
- NPE: The Plastics Show, 17 – 21 May 2021
- Florida Industrial Hemp Conference and Exhibition, 19 – 21 May 2021
- FSSA Conference & Expo, 19 – 21 May 2021
- Hypno Expo, 21 – 23 May 2021
- Casablanca Bridal Showcase Orlando, 21 – 23 May 2021
- SCW Florida MANIA Fitness Professional Conventions & Expo, 21 – 23 May 2021
- The Franchise Show Orlando, 22 – 23 May 2021
- MyShadi Bridal Expo (Orlando Expo), 23 May 2021
- Face & Body Art International Convention and Tradeshow, 26 – 30 May 2021
- PSA Orlando Annual Summit, 26 – 28 May 2021
- NAFSA Annual Conference & Expo, 30 May – 04 Jun 2021
- Vision Expo East, 02 – 05 Jun 2021
- Fgwa Convention & Trade Show, 03 – 05 Jun 2021
- Association of Nutrition & Foodservice Professionals Conference & Expo (ANFP), 03 – 06 Jun 2021
- Premiere Dayspa, 05 – 07 Jun 2021
- Veterinary Meeting & Expo (VMX), 05 – 09 Jun 2021
- VMX Live, 05 – 09 Jun 2021
- Avaya Engage, 06 – 09 Jun 2021
- Auto Glass Week, 07 – 09 Jun 2021
- Arda World:Annual Convention & Expo, 06 – 10 Jun 2021
- DEVintersection, 08 – 10 Jun 2021
- Southern States Symposium & Expo, 10 – 12 Jun 2021
- Money Show Orlando, 10 – 12 Jun 2021
- Cataract Surgery telling It Like It Is, 09 – 13 Jun 2021
- Pod Multimedia Expo, 10 – 13 Jun 2021
- InfoComm, 12 – 18 Jun 2021
- AWMA Annual Conference & Exhibition, 14 – 17 Jun 2021
- World Aviation Training Summit (WATS), 15 – 16 Jun 2021
- American Public Power Association National Conference, 20 – 23 Jun 2021
- FL Senior Convention, 25 – 28 Jun 2021
- Just Between Friends (JBF), 25 – 27 Jun 2021
- Orlando Cash and Carry Show (OCC), 25 – 27 Jun 2021
- FSI OneVoice, 26 – 28 Jun 2021
- I Said Yes! Wedding Show (Wedding Expo), 27 Jun 2021
- FL Junior Convention, 29 Jun – 02 Jul 2021
- Nsca National Conference And Exhibition Orlando, 06 – 10 Jul 2021
- Summer Fun Convention, 08 – 10 Jul 2021
- LeadingAge Florida Convention and Exposition, 12 – 14 Jul 2021
- Fhca Conference & Trade Show, 25 – 28 Jul 2021
- ALOA Convention & Security Exhibition, 25 – 31 Jul 2021
- NAEMSE Educator Symposium & Trade Show, 30 Jul – 08 Aug 2021
- Megaplex, 06 – 08 Aug 2021
- Florida Kids and Family Expo, 14 – 15 Aug 2021
- Fanboy Expo Orlando, 20 – 22 Aug 2021
- Community Health Institute & Expo, 22 – 24 Aug 2021
- The Landscape Show (TLS), 25 – 27 Aug 2021
- PPAF Expo, 26 – 27 Aug 2021
- The NAFEM Show North American Association of Food Equipment Manufacturers, 26 – 28 Aug 2021
- In.Sight User Conference + Expo, 29 Aug – 01 Sep 2021
- Southern Womens Show – Orlando (Southern Women’s Show), 09 – 12 Sep 2021
- Florida Restaurant & Lodging Show (FRLA), 19 – 20 Sep 2021
- Florida Bridal & Wedding Expo – Orlando, 10 Oct 2021
- NALMCO Convention and Trade Show, 10 – 13 Oct 2021
- NSC Congress & Expo, 08 – 14 Oct 2021
- SAE Brake Colloquium & Exhibition, 17 – 20 Oct 2021
- International Converting Exhibition USA (ICE USA), 19 – 21 Oct 2021
- Spooky Empire, 22 – 24 Oct 2021
- FMDA Annual Conference and Trade Show, 04 – 07 Nov 2021
- Service Management World, 06 – 10 Nov 2021
- National Facilities Management & Technology Conference & Exposition, 10 – 11 Nov 2021
- RangerStop, 12 – 14 Nov 2021
- IAAPA Expo, 16 – 19 Nov 2021
- Naeyc Conference & Expo, 17 – 20 Nov 2021
- The Midyear, 05 – 09 Dec 2021
- ASHP Midyear Clinical Meeting and Exhibition, 05 – 09 Dec 2021
- Small Business Expo Orlando, 09 Dec 2021
- Holiday Matsuri, 17 – 19 Dec 2021
- ASI Show Orlando, 04 – 06 Jan 2022
- Glass Expo Southeast, 06 – 07 Jan 2022
- Council for Exceptional Children Convention & Expo, 15 – 19 Jan 2022
- PGA Merchandise Show, 25 – 28 Jan 2022
- Fetc Conference & Expo, 25 – 28 Jan 2022
- Orlando International Guitar And Music Expo, 28 – 30 Jan 2022
- BICSI Winter Conference & Exhibition, 30 Jan – 03 Feb 2022
- Florida Section IFT Suppliers Night, 01 Feb 2022
- Motor & Drive Systems, 08 – 09 Feb 2022
- NAHB International Builders, 08 – 10 Feb 2022
- Design & Construction Week, 08 – 10 Feb 2022
- ACE Summit and Reverse Expo, 21 – 23 Feb 2022
- Servicing Solutions Conference & Expo, 22 – 25 Feb 2022
- Training Conference & Expo, 28 Feb – 02 Mar 2022