Phoenix, AZ is known for an eclectic mix of attractions: Hot summers and mild winters, a high number of resorts and golf courses, and its urban-desert vibe. It’s popular with resort-lovers, but as a major southwestern retail and commercial hub, the city is also a prime location for exhibitions, conventions, and other industry events.
The largest event venue in the city is the Phoenix Convention Center, which clocks in at nearly 900,000 square feet of multi-use space. A number of Downtown hotels can also accommodate large events, including the Sheraton® Grand Phoenix, with 110,000 square feet of meeting space and 26 rooms. At the other end of the scale, there’s the 24th Street Conference Center. With 5 meeting rooms and less than 3,000 square feet of meeting space, this is an ideal location for intimate meetings and events.
Planning a corporate meeting or industry event is a big job that takes up a lot of time. If you’re planning one and wondering how you’ll find enough hours in the day, why not let ProGlobalEvents help? Our expert team can design, plan, and produce the event from start to finish, making your Phoenix event a success. For trade shows and exhibitions, product launches, corporate and holiday parties, and more, call ProGlobalEvents.
Need help planning your Phoenix event? We’re here to help.
ProGlobalEvents offers a full range of event services including design, planning, rentals, vendor & audience management, and post-event analysis. We’ll work hard to create a seamless event experience that’s exciting, engaging, and valuable for guests and attendees.
Phoenix Event Services
Planning an event in Phoenix? We’re here to help, at every stage of the process. We can help you come up with unique event ideas, choose the perfect theme, find sponsors, and create an engaging event experience to wow your audience. Venues, vendors, accommodation—we can take care of it all, and manage the event too! After your Phoenix event is over, we can help you assess your impact by performing a full post-event analysis and financial review.
Need help designing an exhibition or corporate event? Our creative design team can develop a design theme that puts your brand front and center. We design graphics, media content, and marketing materials to create a cohesive and effective scheme.
Event planning covers a wide range of skillsets and tasks, which means you need a great team on your side to cover all the details. ProGlobalEvents fits the bill, thanks to our expert event planning team. We can find sponsors and vendors, locate the perfect venue, score a great accommodation contract, manage finances, and more. With a full range of planning services on offer, we can do it all. And you can relax with the knowledge that it’s all under control.
Once the event is in progress, PGE can be on hand to make sure it all goes off without a hitch. Use our event management services, and we’ll be on-call and on-site throughout the event, making sure problems are dealt with quickly and with no fuss.
Exhibit Production and Activation
PGE aren’t just event planning and management experts. We can also arrange for exhibit production and activation! ProGlobalEvents has access to a 65,000-square-foot exhibit production facility and a 64,000-square-foot storage warehouse. We can handle exhibit design, manufacture, or rental, plus shipping and storage and installation and tear-down.
Whether you’re converting a live Phoenix, AZ event into the online environment or are starting a virtual event from scratch, there’s just as much work to do as any other kind of event. Fortunately, ProGlobalEvents isn’t only a live event expert, we’re experienced when it comes to virtual events too. From planning the event to securing virtual sponsors, vendors, or exhibitors, from creating a theme to designing graphics and AV content, our industry knowledge serves us equally well online as in the world of live Phoenix events.
ProGlobalEvents is a full-service virtual event management company, and we can put together a virtual event you’ll be proud of. We’re happy to provide partial service too. If there are certain things you prefer to manage yourself, feel free to hand the reins over to us for everything else.
How do you define the success of a corporate event or exhibition? It’s not always an easy thing to pin down. ProGlobalEvents offers a full range of post-event services, including data collection and review, financial review, and financial close-out. Our thorough analysis will help you determine what elements of your event were most successful and where you can improve for next time.
Ensure Your Event Success with ProGlobalEvents
Planning a big event isn’t a simple task. You need a talented team to put on a successful event that helps you achieve your goals. If you need expert advice or a full-service event management team, give ProGlobalEvents a call. We’re the team you need to make your next event everything you want it to be!
Contact us to get started:
- Complete our online form.
- Call us at 888-373-5024.
- Email us at email@example.com.
Phoenix Event Resources
Phoenix Convention & Visitor Bureau
Phoenix Convention Center
The Phoenix Convention Center is located right in the center of downtown Phoenix and offers almost 900,000 square feet of event space. Its stunning, eco-conscious design makes it a stand-out, and the highly flexible nature of the spaces makes the center suitable for a wide range of purposes. Exhibitions, conventions and conferences, high-end professional meetings and events, and outdoor parties and receptions are all at home here.
Home of the Arizona Diamondbacks, Chase Field stadium offers a range of meeting and event rooms in addition to all the fun of baseball season. The venue has 3 meeting rooms that are ideal for Phoenix corporate and professional meetings, with room for 12 to 20 people. There’s also a range of indoor and outdoor areas perfect for events of up to several hundred. Finally, the main concourse and rotunda can comfortably hold up to 8,000—great for exhibitions and other large events.
The Heard Museum is a treasure trove of indigenous art and artifacts, and also makes for a particularly special venue for events up to 1,000 guests. The unique Phoenix museum offers nine event rooms and spaces, including indoor meeting and conference rooms and a stunning outdoor courtyard. This location is ideal for a wide range of corporate and professional functions, from meetings and conferences to retreats and social functions.
The 24th Street Conference Center
This small but versatile center includes just four rooms. The large main hall holds up to 120 people, while the 2 smaller classrooms can each accommodate 38 people. The fourth room is an 8-person conference room. These multi-use spaces are ideal for meetings, training days, seminars, and more—all in a quiet, intimate setting.
Sheraton Grand Phoenix
Ideal for medium to large conferences, conventions, meetings, and corporate events of all kinds, the Sheraton Grand has 1,000 guest rooms, 26 meeting rooms, and 110,000 square feet of meeting space. The largest room’s capacity is 2,510, with smaller rooms holding from 12 people to several hundred. This downtown hotel is stylish and modern, and its central location means that Phoenix’s best dining and entertainment is right outside the door!
Hyatt Regency® Phoenix
The Hyatt Regency offers 693 guest rooms, along with 48,000 square feet of event space and 32 meeting rooms. Event rooms range in capacity from the 14-person board room to the 1,200-person ballroom and 1,500-person atrium. There are both indoor and outdoor spaces of varying sizes, making this highly versatile event venue for meetings, corporate events, and more.
The Westin® Phoenix Downtown
With 242 guest rooms and 15,000 square feet of meeting space across 11 rooms, the Westin offers the chance for a more intimate kind of event. Meetings, product launches, and other corporate events can all fit well into rooms ranging in capacity from 12 to 338 people. The hotel also benefits from a downtown location right near the Phoenix Convention Center and the city’s best dining and entertainment venues.
The Clarendon Hotel and Spa
This small, unique Phoenix boutique hotel offers just 105 guest rooms, with a total of 1,650 square feet of event space. The hotel has 4 indoor meeting rooms, with capacity ranging from 8 up to 60. Where this venue really shines is its outdoor spaces, in particular the 170-capacity Sky Deck, an exclusive rooftop space that’s perfect for corporate functions and parties
Upcoming Phoenix Events
- VFW State Convention, 30 May – 03 Jun 2023
- PHATS/SPHEM Annual Meeting, 19 – 25 Jun 2023
- IDN Summit And Reverse Expo, 28 – 30 Aug 2023
- Quilt Craft And Sewing Festival Phoenix, 31 Aug – 02 Sep 2023
- Society of American Florists Phoenix Convention, 06 – 09 Sep 2023
- Abilities Expo Phoenix, 08 – 10 Sep 2023
- DRJ Fall Conference, 10 – 13 Sep 2023
- Stamp & Scrapbook Expo, 15 – 16 Sep 2023
- Service World Expo, 03 – 06 Oct 2023
- Deafnation Expo Phoenix, 07 Oct 2023
- Great Food Expo, 07 – 08 Oct 2023
- SIIA National Conference & Expo, 08 – 10 Oct 2023
- POWERCLEAN, 11 – 14 Oct 2023
- ELFA Annual Convention, 22 – 24 Oct 2023
- Luke AFB Tech Expo, 24 Oct 2023
- Aanem Meeting & Exhibit Phoenix, 01 – 04 Nov 2023
- Litchfield Park Festival of Arts, 04 – 05 Nov 2023
- Rail-Volution, 05 – 08 Nov 2023
- Used Car Week, 06 – 10 Nov 2023
- US Aircraft Expo, 10 – 11 Nov 2023
- Pinners Conference & Expo, 10 – 11 Nov 2023
- DigiMarCon Southwest, 13 – 14 Nov 2023
- TECHSPO Phoenix, 13 – 14 Nov 2023
- Speedway Motors Southwest Nationals, 17 – 19 Nov 2023
- HARDI Annual Conference, 02 – 05 Dec 2023
- America Outdoors Conference & Outfitter Expo, 05 – 08 Dec 2023
- Hot Chocolate Expo, 10 Dec 2023
- NRC Conference & NRC-REMSA Exhibition, 03 – 06 Jan 2024
- NCAA Convention, 10 – 13 Jan 2024
- Eddy K Trunk Show Scottsdale, 13 – 15 Jan 2024
- Dairy Forum, 21 – 24 Jan 2024
- Golf Industry Show, 29 Jan – 01 Feb 2024
- VNSA Used Book Sale, 10 – 11 Feb 2024
- Outdoor Sporting Goods Show, 12 – 15 Feb 2024
- Philately Show ARIPEX, 16 – 18 Feb 2024
- IFA Annual Convention, 17 – 20 Feb 2024
- Annual Scottsdale Arabian Horse Show, 15 – 25 Feb 2024
- Desert Woodcarving & Fine Woodworking Show, 24 – 25 Feb 2024
- SME Annual Conference & Expo, 25 – 28 Feb 2024
- Charge Expo, 27 – 29 Feb 2024
- Litchfield Park Art and Wine Festival, 02 – 03 Mar 2024
- Great Bridal Expo, 03 – 05 Mar 2024
- TestConX Expo, 03 – 06 Mar 2024
- MasterTech Expo, 03 – 06 Mar 2024
- ZapCon, 09 – 10 Mar 2024
- IIBEC International Convention and Trade Show, 08 – 11 Mar 2024
- Waste Management Conference, 10 – 14 Mar 2024
- International Conference and Exhibition on device packaging, 18 – 21 Mar 2024
- Aahpm and Hpna, 20 – 23 Mar 2024
- Arizona Quilters Guild Quilt Show, 21 – 23 Mar 2024
- Maricopa County Fair, 10 – 14 Apr 2024
- NIRSA Annual Conference & Recreational Sports Exposition, 17 – 20 Apr 2024
- ISPA Conference, 23 – 25 Apr 2024