Pittsburgh is a mix of rich heritage and history alongside more modern culture, making it both a fascinating and fun city to visit. A number of world-class museums, a great restaurant scene, and plenty of other attractions mean this Western Pennsylvania city is a great destination for both business and leisure travel.
With ProGlobalEvents on your team, your next Pittsburgh event will be a hit! Our event design, planning, and management personnel offer everything you need to put on a successful event. For exhibitions and trade shows, conferences and conventions, corporate events, and more, call ProGlobalEvents.
Pittsburgh, PA Event Services
We offer a wide range of design, planning, and practical event services, covering all stages of event development. From theme and content design to attendee experience management to coordination of the perfect venue, vendors, exhibitors, and speakers, we do it all. We can handle any individual aspect of your event or cover the whole show from start to finish.
There’s nothing simple about event design. It takes skill and creativity to develop an event that’s engaging, meaningful, and valuable to those who attend. With ProGlobalEvents working for you, the design aspect is all sewn up. Our expert team can develop an event theme and design branding, digital media, and A/V content to match, creating something that looks great and wows your audience.
Event planning often turns out to be a much bigger job than you expect. From defining event goals to acquiring sponsors to negotiating venue, vendor, and accommodation contracts, there’s a lot to get done. And often, there are both budget and time constraints to stick to. ProGlobalEvents can make event planning a breeze, thanks to our expert planning team and industry contacts. We’ll develop a full event plan that covers every last detail.
On event day, you need to be sure you have a great team on-site to handle things as they proceed. Put ProGlobalEvents on the job, and you can be sure your event will be handled professionally. We’ll make sure it runs smoothly and that any problems that arise are handled with minimal delay and disruption.
Exhibit Production and Activation
If you need exhibits or displays for your event in Pittsburgh, just let us know! We have access to extensive exhibit production and warehouse facilities and can offer design, manufacture, and rental services. We’ll even store and ship exhibits and manage installation and tear-down.
After your event is over, a post-event review can provide valuable information. ProGlobalEvents can perform it for you, including data collection and analysis to provide you with a complete picture of your event.
ProGlobalEvents Provides the Expertise You Need to Ensure Success
Need help with a Pittsburgh, PA event? ProGlobalEvents can handle design, planning, and management services. Whether you need a little help or a lot, ProGlobalEvents is ready to get to work for you.
Contact us to get started:
- Complete our online form.
- Call us at [xx].
- Email us at [xx].
Pittsburgh Event Resources
Pittsburgh Convention & Visitor Bureau
Carnegie Science Center
Carnegie Science Center is located on the city’s North Shore and offers a range of options for special events and meetings. Spaces include
- A banquet and reception hall for 300 to 450, with fantastic views of the city
- A 300-person theater
- A 146-seat planetarium
- An observatory
Then there are the activity and exhibit spaces—just as much fun for adults as they are for kids. The science center is a great place for meetings, seminars, team-building activities, scavenger hunts, and any occasion where you want your guests to unleash their inner creativity!
David L. Lawrence Convention Center
The David L. Lawrence Convention center boasts 1.5 million square feet of space, along with spectacular city and riverside views. With 313,400 square feet of exhibition space, a 31,000-square-foot ballroom, 53 meeting rooms, and over 80,000 square feet of outdoor event space, it has all you need to put on a great show. Trade shows and exhibitions, conventions and conferences, and Pittsburgh corporate events of any kind are great options for this extensive convention facility.
Fallingwater is one of architect Frank Lloyd Wright’s most famous designs. Located about 40 miles outside the city, it’s a fantastic venue for meetings, seminars, training sessions, and team-building activities. There’s no better way to get creative juices flowing than to spend time in one of the most creatively designed homes in the world. The home itself is open for tour groups, and the associated barn is available for meetings, conferences, and similar events.
Home of the Steelers and the Panthers, Pittsburgh’s Heinz Field is a hugely popular location—and not just for sports. There’s a huge amount of space available for all kinds of professional and corporate events. Spaces and rooms include club lounges of up to 45,000 square feet, with a capacity of 300 to 2,000 people, and more intimate venues for 72 to 150. The largest space is the great hall, which has room for 1,200 seated and up to 3,500 at a reception-style gathering.
Petersen Events Center
The John M. and Gertrude E. Petersen Events Center is located in Oakland on the University of Pittsburgh campus. It offers a great selection of event spaces, including a 6,800-square-foot dining room and bar for up to 200, a party suite for 40 people, meeting rooms for 12 to 16 people, and a 16,000-square-foot lobby for larger events. Perfect for meetings, seminars, and training sessions, and small Pittsburgh corporate events and holiday parties.
Mansions on Fifth Hotel
With just 22 guest rooms and 2,700 square feet of meeting space, Mansions on Fifth may well be one of the most exclusive boutique hotels in the city. Its elegant décor and tranquil spaces are perfect for executive retreats, meetings, seminars, and exclusive corporate events. The small handful of 5 meeting rooms can each accommodate 20 to 40 people for meetings and other gatherings.
Pittsburgh Marriott City Center
Imagine 402 guest rooms and 26,000 square feet of event space across 19 meeting rooms. Event rooms range in capacity from the 9-person conference room to the 2 ballrooms that clock in at 8,800 square feet (940 people) and 5,000 square feet (570 people). This versatile venue is great for meetings, seminars, corporate events, and more.
Sheraton® Pittsburgh Hotel at Station Square
With 339 guest rooms and nearly 30,000 square feet of meeting space, the Sheraton at Station Square offers 23 event rooms and some fantastic riverfront views. The largest space is a 9,750-square-foot ballroom for up to 1,400 people, while the remaining rooms range in size from the 14-person boardroom to rooms and pre-function spaces for several hundred.
The Westin® Convention Center, Pittsburgh
The Westin offers 616 guest rooms and 38,000 square feet of space in Pittsburgh, along with a prime location next to the David L. Lawrence Convention Center. This hotel is handy to several major event venues and offers great facilities of its own too. The meeting and event space includes 23 rooms, ranging from 24-person conference and meeting rooms up to the 1,400-person ballroom.
Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh Downtown
Ideal for conferences, meetings, training sessions, and corporate functions, the Wyndham Grand has:
- 712 guest rooms
- 35 meeting rooms
- 60,000 square feet of flexible event space
The largest room is just over 17,000 square feet, with a capacity of 2,000. Smaller rooms range from 10-person boardrooms to meeting rooms for several hundred. This downtown hotel has a great central location. Several venues are within walking distance, along with restaurants and entertainment spots.
Upcoming Pittsburgh Events
- Pittsburgh National College Fair, 06 – 07 Feb 2020
- Pittsburgh Remodeling Expo, 07 – 09 Feb 2020
- Monster Jam Pittsburgh, 07 – 09 Feb 2020
- Pittsburgh International Auto Show, 14 – 17 Feb 2020
- Berta Trunk Shows, 21 – 23 Feb 2020
- Pennsylvania Educational Technology Expo & Conference (PETE&C), 23 – 26 Feb 2020
- Pittsburgh Beerfest, 28 – 29 Feb 2020
- Pittsburgh Bleed Black & Gold TATTOO Expo (PBBGTATTOOE), 06 – 08 Mar 2020
- NSC Northeast Conference and Expo, 12 – 13 Mar 202
- Duquesne Light Home & Garden Show, 06 – 15 Mar 2020
- Farm to Table Expo, 06 – 15 Mar 2020
- Home & Garden Show, 06 – 15 Mar 2020
- Art, Craft & LifeStyle Mall Shows, 12 – 15 Mar 2020
- PASBO Conference and Exhibits, 17 – 20 Mar 2020
- Pittsburgh Knit & Crochet Festival (Pittsburgh Creative Arts Festival), 20 – 22 Mar 2020
- Gordon Food Service Show Pittsburgh, 25 Mar 2020
- Pittsburgh Bridal Showcase, 29 Mar 2020
- North Pittsburgh Quilters Guild – Qulit Show, 24 – 26 Apr 2020
- Pittsburgh Health and Fitness Expo, 01 – 03 May 2020
- Pittsburgh Business Show (PBS), 05 May 2020
- Eastern Gas Compression Roundtable Conference & Expo (EGCR), 05 – 07 May 2020
- International Quilt Market Pittsburgh, 15 – 17 May 2020
- Three Rivers Arts Festival & Exhibition, 05 – 14 Jun 2020
- DUG East Conference & Exhibition, 16 – 18 Jun 2020
- RCI Annual Convention & Industry Expo, 15 – 19 Jun 2020
- Replayfx Arcade And Gaming Festival (Replay FX), 09 – 12 Jul 2020
- NAEMSE Educator Symposium & Trade Show, 03 – 08 Aug 2020
- National Money Show Pittsburgh, 04 – 08 Aug 2020
- Travelers Show Pittsburgh, 25 – 26 Aug 2020
- Shadyside Art & Craft Festival & Exhibition, 29 – 30 Aug 2020
- National Tanks Conference & Expo (NTC), 22 – 24 Sep 2020
- Materials Science & Technology Conference & Exhibition, 04 – 08 Oct 2020
- Pleasant Hills Avant Garde Art & Craft Show, 05 Dec 2020