Pittsburgh is a mix of rich heritage and history alongside more modern culture, making it both a fascinating and fun city to visit. A number of world-class museums, a great restaurant scene, and plenty of other attractions mean this Western Pennsylvania city is a great destination for both business and leisure travel.
With ProGlobalEvents on your team, your next Pittsburgh event will be a hit! Our event design, planning, and management personnel offer everything you need to put on a successful event. For exhibitions and trade shows, conferences and conventions, corporate events, and more, call ProGlobalEvents.
Pittsburgh, PA Event Services
We offer a wide range of design, planning, and practical event services, covering all stages of event development. From theme and content design to attendee experience management to coordination of the perfect venue, vendors, exhibitors, and speakers, we do it all. We can handle any individual aspect of your event or cover the whole show from start to finish.
There’s nothing simple about event design. It takes skill and creativity to develop an event that’s engaging, meaningful, and valuable to those who attend. With ProGlobalEvents working for you, the design aspect is all sewn up. Our expert team can develop an event theme and design branding, digital media, and A/V content to match, creating something that looks great and wows your audience.
Event planning often turns out to be a much bigger job than you expect. From defining event goals to acquiring sponsors to negotiating venue, vendor, and accommodation contracts, there’s a lot to get done. And often, there are both budget and time constraints to stick to. ProGlobalEvents can make event planning a breeze, thanks to our expert planning team and industry contacts. We’ll develop a full event plan that covers every last detail.
On event day, you need to be sure you have a great team on-site to handle things as they proceed. Put ProGlobalEvents on the job, and you can be sure your event will be handled professionally. We’ll make sure it runs smoothly and that any problems that arise are handled with minimal delay and disruption.
Exhibit Production and Activation
If you need exhibits or displays for your event in Pittsburgh, just let us know! We have access to extensive exhibit production and warehouse facilities and can offer design, manufacture, and rental services. We’ll even store and ship exhibits and manage installation and tear-down.
Whether you’re converting a live Pittsburgh, PA event into the online environment or are starting a virtual event from scratch, there’s just as much work to do as any other kind of event. Fortunately, ProGlobalEvents isn’t only a live event expert, we’re experienced when it comes to virtual events too. From planning the event to securing virtual sponsors, vendors, or exhibitors, from creating a theme to designing graphics and AV content, our industry knowledge serves us equally well online as in the world of live Pittsburgh events.
ProGlobalEvents is a full-service virtual event management company, and we can put together a virtual event you’ll be proud of. We’re happy to provide partial service too. If there are certain things you prefer to manage yourself, feel free to hand the reins over to us for everything else.
After your event is over, a post-event review can provide valuable information. ProGlobalEvents can perform it for you, including data collection and analysis to provide you with a complete picture of your event.
ProGlobalEvents Provides the Expertise You Need to Ensure Success
Need help with a Pittsburgh, PA event? ProGlobalEvents can handle design, planning, and management services. Whether you need a little help or a lot, ProGlobalEvents is ready to get to work for you.
Contact us to get started:
- Complete our online form.
- Call us at [xx].
- Email us at [xx].
Pittsburgh Event Resources
Pittsburgh Convention & Visitor Bureau
Carnegie Science Center
Carnegie Science Center is located on the city’s North Shore and offers a range of options for special events and meetings. Spaces include
- A banquet and reception hall for 300 to 450, with fantastic views of the city
- A 300-person theater
- A 146-seat planetarium
- An observatory
Then there are the activity and exhibit spaces—just as much fun for adults as they are for kids. The science center is a great place for meetings, seminars, team-building activities, scavenger hunts, and any occasion where you want your guests to unleash their inner creativity!
David L. Lawrence Convention Center
The David L. Lawrence Convention center boasts 1.5 million square feet of space, along with spectacular city and riverside views. With 313,400 square feet of exhibition space, a 31,000-square-foot ballroom, 53 meeting rooms, and over 80,000 square feet of outdoor event space, it has all you need to put on a great show. Trade shows and exhibitions, conventions and conferences, and Pittsburgh corporate events of any kind are great options for this extensive convention facility.
Fallingwater is one of architect Frank Lloyd Wright’s most famous designs. Located about 40 miles outside the city, it’s a fantastic venue for meetings, seminars, training sessions, and team-building activities. There’s no better way to get creative juices flowing than to spend time in one of the most creatively designed homes in the world. The home itself is open for tour groups, and the associated barn is available for meetings, conferences, and similar events.
Home of the Steelers and the Panthers, Pittsburgh’s Heinz Field is a hugely popular location—and not just for sports. There’s a huge amount of space available for all kinds of professional and corporate events. Spaces and rooms include club lounges of up to 45,000 square feet, with a capacity of 300 to 2,000 people, and more intimate venues for 72 to 150. The largest space is the great hall, which has room for 1,200 seated and up to 3,500 at a reception-style gathering.
Petersen Events Center
The John M. and Gertrude E. Petersen Events Center is located in Oakland on the University of Pittsburgh campus. It offers a great selection of event spaces, including a 6,800-square-foot dining room and bar for up to 200, a party suite for 40 people, meeting rooms for 12 to 16 people, and a 16,000-square-foot lobby for larger events. Perfect for meetings, seminars, and training sessions, and small Pittsburgh corporate events and holiday parties.
Mansions on Fifth Hotel
With just 22 guest rooms and 2,700 square feet of meeting space, Mansions on Fifth may well be one of the most exclusive boutique hotels in the city. Its elegant décor and tranquil spaces are perfect for executive retreats, meetings, seminars, and exclusive corporate events. The small handful of 5 meeting rooms can each accommodate 20 to 40 people for meetings and other gatherings.
Pittsburgh Marriott City Center
Imagine 402 guest rooms and 26,000 square feet of event space across 19 meeting rooms. Event rooms range in capacity from the 9-person conference room to the 2 ballrooms that clock in at 8,800 square feet (940 people) and 5,000 square feet (570 people). This versatile venue is great for meetings, seminars, corporate events, and more.
Sheraton® Pittsburgh Hotel at Station Square
With 339 guest rooms and nearly 30,000 square feet of meeting space, the Sheraton at Station Square offers 23 event rooms and some fantastic riverfront views. The largest space is a 9,750-square-foot ballroom for up to 1,400 people, while the remaining rooms range in size from the 14-person boardroom to rooms and pre-function spaces for several hundred.
The Westin® Convention Center, Pittsburgh
The Westin offers 616 guest rooms and 38,000 square feet of space in Pittsburgh, along with a prime location next to the David L. Lawrence Convention Center. This hotel is handy to several major event venues and offers great facilities of its own too. The meeting and event space includes 23 rooms, ranging from 24-person conference and meeting rooms up to the 1,400-person ballroom.
Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh Downtown
Ideal for conferences, meetings, training sessions, and corporate functions, the Wyndham Grand has:
- 712 guest rooms
- 35 meeting rooms
- 60,000 square feet of flexible event space
The largest room is just over 17,000 square feet, with a capacity of 2,000. Smaller rooms range from 10-person boardrooms to meeting rooms for several hundred. This downtown hotel has a great central location. Several venues are within walking distance, along with restaurants and entertainment spots.
Upcoming Pittsburgh Events
- Power Conference, 18 – 19 Jul 2022
- Clinical Trials in Pancreatitis Conference, 20 Jul 2022
- Mid- Atlantic Regional State Tax Seminar, 20 Jul 2022
- ESIP Meeting And Conference, 19 – 22 Jul 2022
- TECNA Summer Conference, 20 – 22 Jul 2022
- Pittsburgh Tekko Japanese Pop Culture Convention, 21 – 24 Jul 2022
- RYR-1 International Family Conference, 22 – 24 Jul 2022
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification Training Course in Pittsburgh United States, 25 – 26 Jul 2022
- SOFE CDS Conference, 24 – 27 Jul 2022
- RCI Annual Convention & Industry Expo, 26 – 27 Jul 2022
- Traceability & Sustainability Conference, 27 – 28 Jul 2022
- Pittsburgh Beerfest, 29 – 30 Jul 2022
- Ohio River Regional Chapter of AACE Annual Meeting, 29 – 30 Jul 2022
- International Association for Food Protection Meeting, 31 Jul – 03 Aug 2022
- Fiberart International Exhibition, 03 Jun – 20 Aug 2022
- The MSIS Annual Meeting And Symposium, 05 – 06 Aug 2022
- Mission of Mercy Pittsburgh, 05 06 Aug 2022
- NABA Convention, 03 – 07 Aug 2022
- North American Materials Education Symposium, 07 – 09 Aug 2022
- Plant Health, 06 – 10 Aug 2022
- State of Black Learning Conference, 11 – 12 Aug 2022
- PARTS Summit & Expo, 12 – 13 Aug 2022
- Veterans Job Fair, 18 Aug 2022
- Fiberart International Exhibition, 03 Jun – 20 Aug 2022
- Netroots Nation Conference, 18 – 20 Aug 2022
- Travelers Show Pittsburgh, 22 – 23 Aug 2022
- NWA Annual Meeting And Conference, 20 – 24 Aug 2022
- National Ambient Air Monitoring Conference, 22 – 25 Aug 2022
- GHSA Annual Meeting, 23 – 27 Aug 2022
- Pittsburgh Knit & Crochet Festival, 25 – 27 Aug 2022
- Annual Shadyside – The Art Festival on Walnut Street, 27 – 28 Aug 2022
- CIT International Conference, 27 Aug – 01 Sep 2022
- Great Lakes ACG Capital Connection Conference, 07 – 08 Sep 2022
- ASTC Conference, 12 – 14 Sep 2022
- National Tanks Conference & Expo, 13 – 15 Sep 2022
- Pennsylvania Academy of Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgery Annual Scientific Meeting, 22 – 25 Sep 2022
- Annual Case Management and Transitions of Care Conference Pittsburgh, 01 Oct 2022
- Municipal Leadership Summit, 06 – 08 Oct 2022
- The Nanotechnology Show, 11 – 12 Oct 2022
- Annual Meeting with Materials Science & Technology, 09 – 13 Oct 2022
- Materials Science & Technology Technical Meeting & Exhibition, 09 – 13 Oct 2022
- National Adult Day Services Conference, 12 – 14 Oct 2022
- NADO’s Annual Training Conference, 14 – 18 Oct 2022
- Annual NAPSA Conference, 16 – 19 Oct 2022
- Nadcap Meeting, 17 – 20 Oct 2022
- IMA’s Student Leadership Conference, 20 – 22 Oct 2022
- ACT Conference, 20 – 22 Oct 2022
- Revenue Estimation Conference, 22 – 26 Oct 2022
- ALISE Annual Conference, 24 – 26 Oct 2022
- American Association of Feline Practitioners Conference, 27 – 30 Oct 2022
- AAFP Conference, 27 – 30 Oct 2022
- ASIS&T Annual Meeting, 29 Oct – 01 Nov 2022
- Annual Meeting of the Association for Information Science and Technology, 29 Oct – 01 Nov 2022
- AESA Annual Conference, 02 – 06 Nov 2022
- Annual PSPA Fall CME Conference, 02 – 06 Nov 2022
- Pennsylvania Bridal & Wedding Expo, 06 Nov 2022
- AVS International Symposium and Exhibition, 06 – 11 Nov 2022
- The Carnegie-Rochester-NYU Conference on Public Policy, 11- 12 Nov 2022
- Biennial Meeting of the Philosophy of Science Association, 10 – 13 Nov 2022
- National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania Annual State Convention, 10 – 13 Nov 2022
- Society of Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry North America Meeting, 13 – 17 Nov 2022
- Pittsburgh RV Show, 07 – 15 Jan 2023
- Three Rivers Arts Festival & Exhibition, 02 – 11 Jun 2023
- International Rail Rodeo, 08 – 11 Jun 2023
- APTA Rail Conference, 11 – 15 Jun 2023
- League of American Orchestras National Conference, 14 – 16 Jun 2023
- Anthrocon, 29 Jun – 02 Jul 2023