Portland is an undeniably hip city, with a thriving restaurant and bar scene, but trendiness isn’t all Portland has to offer visitors: The excitement of this urban center is complemented by some of the most stunning natural beauty anywhere in the country. The Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area, for instance, will blow you away with a symphony of mountains, cliffs, and waterfalls.
One of the things Portland is best known for is its commitment to energy efficiency and building a greener, more efficient city. It’s one of the most cyclist-friendly cities in the U.S., has excellent public transit systems, and nearly one-third of Portland office spaces are LEED or ENERGY-STAR®-certified. Many of the city’s largest event venues are LEED-certified facilities, including the 1-million-square-foot Oregon Convention Center, as well as an increasing number of hotels. If environmental considerations are integral to your company’s products or services, you can’t beat Portland as a corporate destination.
Whatever industry your company is involved in, planning an event is a huge undertaking. It takes lots of time and expertise to get the job done right. If you want your event to be the very best it can be, give ProGlobalEvents a call! Our team of event experts is ready to make your event wow the crowd. We can provide assistance with one or more aspects of planning, or, if you prefer, we can produce the entire event from start to finish. For Portland, OR exhibitions, trade shows, corporate events, and more, call ProGlobalEvents to ensure your success!
Portland Event Services
Planning a corporate event in Portland? ProGlobalEvents can offer expert help at every stage of the process. Whether you need help deciding on a theme, finding the right sponsors, or developing an engaging event experience, we have it covered. We can find the perfect venue, accommodation package, and vendors, and manage the event itself from beginning to end. And once it’s over, we can provide insightful post-event analysis too.
The team at ProGlobalEvents is packed full of talent, so if you need design help for your next exhibition or corporate event, don’t hesitate to reach out! Our design experts can quickly get to work creating an exciting and engaging event theme, along with décor, media content, graphics, and marketing materials to match.
With just one or two people on the job, planning a large event can quickly become overwhelming. There’s so much to do, and you need a pretty wide range of skills to get the job done. With ProGlobalEvents on your side, it’s a team effort! We handle every aspect of event planning, right down to the last detail. We’ll locate a venue and accommodation, find sponsors and venues, negotiate contracts, manage the event finances, and more. We’re a full-service event-management team, so when you work with ProGlobalEvents, you can relax. We’ve got it all taken care of.
Managing an active event is just as demanding as planning it—if not more so! Let ProGlobalEvents run your Portland event, and you can be assured it’s all in the best possible hands. Our event management team is available throughout, to make sure everything goes off without a hitch. If a problem does arise, we’ll be there to handle it with minimal disruption to the event itself.
Exhibit Production and Activation
ProGlobalEvents are event management experts, right down to the last detail—including exhibit production and activation. With access to a 65,000-square-foot exhibit production facility and a 64,000-square-foot storage warehouse, we can supply exhibits, displays, and portables. Custom-designed or out-of-the-box—even rental if you prefer! As well as exhibit design and manufacture, we can arrange for storage and shipping, and installation and tear-down in Portland.
It’s not always easy to measure the success of a corporate event or exhibition. There’s more to consider than attendance numbers and profits; it’s also about how the event measures up to your own goals. ProGlobalEvents offers a full range of post-event analysis services, including data collection and review, financial review, and more. With a thorough analysis, you can determine what worked and what didn’t and gain plenty of information to help you make the next event even better.
Ensure Your Event Success with ProGlobalEvents
Planning a corporate event is a huge job, and you need a great team to put on a great event. Whether you need expert advice for one or two aspects of the event, or a stellar team to manage the whole job, ProGlobalEvents are that team. Call us today!
Contact us to get started:
- Complete our online form.
- Call us at 888-373-5024.
- Email us at email@example.com.
Portland Event Resources
Portland Convention & Visitor Bureau
Columbia Conference Center
The Columbia Conference Center offers a total of 15,504 square feet of meeting and event space, across 11 meeting rooms. The center has a maximum capacity of around 1,200 guests, making it ideal for small conferences and conventions, corporate meetings, and other events. The largest room is about 15,000 square feet and can be converted into smaller rooms as needed. The smallest rooms accommodate 6 to 12 people. The Columbia Conference Center is also a highly convenient location: two miles from Portland International Airport and right next to a MAX light rail terminal.
Oregon Convention Center
This convention center is the perfect option if you’re looking for an eco-conscious venue. It’s LEED-certified and was the first venue in the country to receive a Salmon-Safe certification. With 1 million square feet of space total, it’s the largest center in the northwest and includes:
- 50 meeting rooms
- 2 ballrooms
- 255,000 feet of contiguous exhibit space
- A 30,000-square-foot outdoor space
It’s ideal for conventions, trade shows, conferences, and all kinds of company occasions.
Portland Art Museum
The Portland Art Museum has incredible collections that are well worth visiting when you’re in the city. It’s also a great place to hold a corporate social event—in one of the museum’s ballrooms, the fabulous sculpture mall, or in a meeting room. Your choice of venue can greatly add to the prestige and glamour of an event, and there are few venues in Portland that do this job as well as the Art Museum does!
The largest rooms are the Evan H. Roberts Memorial Sculpture Mall, with a standing capacity of 1,200, and the Kridel Grand Ballroom, which holds 1,000. Each is perfect for exclusive corporate functions, including upscale product launches, receptions, and holiday parties.
Portland Expo Center
The Portland Expo Center opened in the 1920s as a livestock exhibition center, but these days the events are much more varied! This center is the biggest multi-purpose facility in Oregon, with more than 333,000 square feet of exhibition space across 5 exhibit halls. There are also 10 meeting rooms, ranging in capacity from the 12-person boardroom to the 300-person theater setup. There’s plenty of room for trade shows and exhibitions, as well as meetings and conferences. As the center is only a few minutes from downtown Portland, it’s convenient for both exhibitors and attendees.
The Providence Park athletics venue is home to the Portland Timbers, the Portland Thorns FC, and the Portland State University Vikings. While it’s best known for sporting events, Providence Park regularly holds a wide range of other public and private events, from trade shows and exhibitions to corporate events, team-building activities, company holiday parties, and more. Event spaces available include indoor and outdoor club rooms, meeting rooms, and the 90,000-square-foot playing field.
Hilton® Portland Downtown
Hilton Portland Downtown offers 455 guest rooms and a total of 70,000 square feet of meeting space, conveniently located within the heart of the city’s downtown district. Event facilities include a 12,600-square-foot ballroom with a maximum capacity of 1,500 people, along with a 4,000-square-foot pre-function space. There are also 42 adaptable meeting and event rooms. From small, boardroom-style conference rooms to larger rooms that can accommodate theater or classroom-style setups, the Hilton’s event spaces are adaptable to a wide range of events.
Kimpton Hotel Vintage Portland
With just 117 guest rooms and around 6,000 square feet of meeting space, this small-but-chic boutique hotel is perfect for those times you want your choice of venue to really stand out! With 8 highly flexible meeting rooms—ranging in size from 240 to 1,818 square feet—along with a wine cellar and games room, this hotel is sure to please. Kimpton Hotel Vintage has all you need to host an exclusive and intimate business meeting, seminar, training session, or retreat, and can also accommodate corporate social events such as product launches, galas, and more.
Portland Marriott Downtown Waterfront
Portland Marriott Downtown Waterfront is currently the biggest hotel in Portland: 506 comfortable rooms and 45,000 square feet of meeting space. For large conventions and conferences, Marriott Downtown Waterfront offers an extensive range of rooms and setup configurations. The hotel’s largest event room is a 14,144-square-foot ballroom with a maximum capacity of 2,000 people (1,180 banquet-style), while smaller rooms range in capacity from 20 people in the smallest boardrooms to the high hundreds in the largest halls and salon-style rooms.
Red Lion Hotel on the River – Jantzen Beach
Many Portland locations offer event space, but not all of them offer event space on the waterfront! Red Lion Hotel on the River – Jantzen Beach has a total of 420 guest rooms, along with 35,000 square feet of meeting space and some stunning waterfront views that enhance any event. Rooms range in size from 560 square feet (capacity 35-50) to 4,000 square feet (capacity up to 540), all the way up to the 18,000-square-foot grand ballroom, which can comfortably accommodate 2,500 people for a standing reception.
Small but stunning, the Sentinel is one of Portland’s premiere luxury boutique hotels. It offers just 100 rooms and 23,000 square feet of meeting and event space. Just as the guest rooms are, the meeting spaces at the Sentinel are unique, stunning, and unforgettable. The hotel was built in 1909 and has been beautifully renovated and refurbished to both modernize the hotel and retain its century-old charm. The result is a truly inspiring venue for a business retreat or think tank, board meeting, or conference. The large ballroom, which can hold up to 900 people, is ideal for product launches, holiday parties, and other corporate functions
Upcoming Portland Events
- NW Youth Careers Expo (NWYCE), 19 Mar 2019
- Annual Quilt Show, 22 – 23 Mar 2019
- AWP Conference & Bookfair, 27 – 30 Mar 2019
- Gpaa Gold And Treasure Show Portland, 30 Mar 2019
- Oregon Professional Educator Fair, 2-3 Apr 2019
- Portland L48 Job Fair, 03 Apr 2019
- Portland Swap Meet, 05-07 Apr 2019
- Swap Meet, 6-7 Apr 2019
- Quilt, Craft & Sewing Festivals, 11-13 Apr 2019
- Intel Northwest Science Expo, 12 Apr 2019
- Portland House & Outdoor Living Show, 12-14 Apr 2019
- Gun & Knife Shows Portland, 13-14 Apr 2019
- Marry ME! Wedding Night Market, 13 Apr 2019
- Northwest Foodservice Show, 14-15 Apr 2019
- Webfooters Post Card Club Show And Sale (Antique Paper Show And Sale), 20-21 Apr 2019
- Hortlandia, 20-21 Apr 2019
- NCF Portland Career Fair (Job Fair), 23 Apr 2019
- Portland Job Fair, 24 Apr 2019
- Trunk Show Portland, 26-27 Apr 2019
- Just Between Friends Portland, 26-28 Apr 2019
- Ceramic Showcase, 26-28 Apr 2019
- Jewelry And Metal Arts Show, 26-28 Apr 2019
- Great Ameican Tiny House Show, 27-28 Apr 2019
- College Fair Portland, 28 Apr 2019
- Cinco de Mayo Fiesta, 03-05 May 2019
- NW Handmade Musical Instrument Exhibit, 04-05 May 2019
- Northwest Facilities Expo, 08-09 May 2019
- OAME Trade Show & Luncheon, 09 May 2019
- Philately Show PIPEX, 10-12 May 2019
- Northwest Fire & Rescue Expo, 16-17 May 2019
- One Oregon Nail Expo, 19 May 2019
- Furlandia, 24-26 May 2019
- CityFair, 24-27 May 2019
- Rose Show, 8 Jun 2019
- GeekCraft Expo Pdx, 22-23 Jun 2019
- Port Con Maine, 27-30 Jun 2019
- Waterfront Blues Festival, 04-07 Jul 2019
- Bead Faire Portland, 12-14 Jul 2019
- Oregon Country Fair, 12-14 Jul 2019
- Oregon Brewers Festival, 25 – Sun, 28 Jul 2019
- Microscopy & Microanalysis Exhibition, 04-08 Aug 2019
- Sunriver Art Faire, 09-11 Aug 2019
- Diversity Employment Day Career Fairs Portland, 21 Aug 2019
- Farwest Show, 21-23 Aug 2019
- Art In The Pearl, 31 Aug-02 Sep 2019
- Portland Dragon Boat Festival, 07-08 Sep 2019
- Pacific Northwest Clean Water Association Annual Conference & Exhibition (PNCWA), 08-11 Sep 2019
- BikeMaine, 07-14 Sep 2019
- Portland Fall RV & Van Show (PFRV Show), 12-15 Sep 2019
- Northwest Quilting Expo, 26-28 Sep 2019
- Materials Science & Technology Conference & Exhibition (MS&T), 29 Sep-03 Oct 2019
- Babyfest Northwest Expo (BabyfestNorthwestExpo), 05 Oct 2019
- Portland Tattoo Expo, 04-06 Oct 2019
- Portland Retro Gaming Expo, 18-20 Oct 2019
- Body Mind Spirit Expo Portland, 02-03 Nov 2019
- Retail Career Fair, 07 Nov 2019
- Oregon Bridal & Wedding Expo, 17 Nov 2019
- JLC LIVE Northwest, 04 – 06 Dec 2019
- Holiday Ale Festival, 04 – 08 Dec 2019
- Newcon Pdx, 04-05 Jan 2020
- Original Portland Bridal Show, 18-19 Jan 2020
- Pacific Northwest Sportsmens Show (PNWSS), 05-09 Feb 2020
- Portland International Auto Show, 20-23 Feb 2020