Both a fast-growing and historic city, Sacramento is home to a diverse mix of people and places. It was in Sacramento that the California Gold Rush began, and now the city’s history is preserved in the iconic Old Sacramento waterfront district.
Sacramento’s city flair and busy art scene make it an exciting place for trade shows, conferences, conventions, meetings, and corporate events. And there are some excellent venues, perfect for corporate events of all kinds. The Sacramento Convention Center offers 384,000 square feet of flexible space, including more than 30 meeting rooms of all sizes. Then there’s the gorgeous Tsakopoulos Library Galleria, a stunning event space just right for holiday parties, galas and receptions, product launches, and other corporate social events.
Want to make your next Sacramento, CA corporate event a smashing success? Talk to ProGlobalEvents to find out what we can do for you! Our expert team of designers, event planners and managers, and tech experts, are just what you need to make sure your event exceeds your expectations. For trade shows, exhibitions, holiday parties, corporate events, and more, make ProGlobalEvents your go-to team!
Sacramento Event Services
At ProGlobalEvents, we do it all. From event design and theme development to event planning, execution, and management, we’re a full-service team with wide-ranging skills and experience. We can cover every last detail to develop a seamless event experience. Whether it’s team-building activities at a secluded retreat or an industry exhibition in the city of Sacramento itself, we create a seamless event experience for every attendee, exhibitor, and guest.
Designing the perfect event is challenging, whether it’s a corporate holiday party, product launch, or trade show. Guests and attendees have high expectations, and designing an engaging event requires creativity and expertise. Planning your next event is easy with ProGlobalEvents on your side. Our expert team of creatives can come up with the perfect theme and design a great event, with branding, digital media, and other content to match.
What are your goals for your next event? Have you lined up sponsors, a venue, and other vendors? Planning even a small gathering involves many hours of work, a large number of tasks, and often, a tight schedule for completion. The ProGlobalEvents team can make event planning a breeze, thanks to expert planners and a long list of industry contacts. We can quickly get to work planning your next event and putting the plan into motion.
There’s still a lot of work to do after the planning stage is done. Our team can help with the management side of things once your event starts! With ProGlobalEvents, your event is in great hands. Our team works to make sure the event runs smoothly from start to finish. We’ll be on hand to oversee the whole thing and take care of any issues that arise, with as little disruption to the event as possible.
Exhibit Production and Activation
As event management experts, ProGlobalEvents doesn’t stop at managing the event itself. We can also provide exhibit production and activation services. With access to a 65,000-square-foot production facility and a 64,000-square-foot storage warehouse, we provide exhibit design, manufacture, and storage services. We can even ship exhibits to your venue and arrange labor for installation and tear-down.
Whether you’re converting a live Sacramento, CA event into the online environment or are starting a virtual event from scratch, there’s just as much work to do as any other kind of event. Fortunately, ProGlobalEvents isn’t only a live event expert, we’re experienced when it comes to virtual events too. From planning the event to securing virtual sponsors, vendors, or exhibitors, from creating a theme to designing graphics and AV content, our industry knowledge serves us equally well online as in the world of live Sacramento events.
ProGlobalEvents is a full-service virtual event management company, and we can put together a virtual event you’ll be proud of. We’re happy to provide partial service too. If there are certain things you prefer to manage yourself, feel free to hand the reins over to us for everything else.
How do you know if your event is a success? There’s a lot more to measure than just the number of people who attend. A thorough post-event analysis is essential both to assess the success of the event and glean valuable information for future events. ProGlobalEvents can help you set KPIs before your event and gather and analyze data afterwards to determine how well you’ve met your goals.
ProGlobalEvents Provides the Expertise You Need to Ensure Sacramento Success
Do you need help planning or managing an event? ProGlobalEvents can take care of one or two aspects or use a full-service team to take on the entire show. Whether the job is big or small, we’re ready to get to your desired outcome.
Contact us to get started:
- Complete our online form.
- Call us at 888-373-5024.
- Email us at email@example.com.
Sacramento Event Resources
Sacramento Convention & Visitor Bureau
Sacramento Convention Center
A great location right in the center of downtown Sacramento is just one reason this venue is so popular. With over 200,000 square feet of meeting space and 137,000 of exhibition space, there’s plenty of room for large events here. The exhibition hall has capacity for 14,200. Room capacity ranges from 28 to over 3,800, providing plenty of options for trade shows, meetings, and corporate events.
Tsakopoulos Library Galleria
Looking for a memorable location for a corporate function? This gorgeous location in the City of Trees definitely fits the bill. The Tsakapoulos Library Galleria is a stylish and spacious event location, perfect for product launches, holiday parties, and other corporate events. Along with the main floor galleria, the venue also has two meeting rooms. Each can hold up to 120 people—great for meetings, seminars, training, and more.
Downtown & Vine
If your event needs a venue that’s a little out of the ordinary, Downtown & Vine could be the perfect option. It’s a wine bar, restaurant, live-music venue, and event center all in one—a lively and atmospheric place for corporate parties, wine-and-dine meetings, training sessions, and more.
Cal Expo Expo Center
With 350 acres of landscaped grounds and 18 separate venues, the Cal Expo Expo Center is easily one of Sacramento’s most popular locations for trade shows, exhibitions, and other large events. But it’s a versatile enough venue to be suitable for intimate corporate events, team-building, holiday parties, and virtually any other event you can think of.
Golden 1 Center
Another excellent downtown location, this one has a huge range of options to meet your space and room needs. The Golden 1 Center is suitable for everything from conventions, trade shows, and exhibitions to corporate and company events to meetings of all sizes. Capacity ranges from 10 to over 17,000, making this an incredibly flexible event venue.
Hyatt Regency® Sacramento
The Hyatt Regency in Sacramento has plenty to offer, with 505 guest rooms, 27,000 square feet of meeting and event space, and a great location near the Sacramento Convention Center. The largest space is a 15,500-square-foot ballroom with a capacity of 1,800. The smallest of the hotel’s 19 event rooms are ideal for small meetings of around a dozen people, while larger spaces have a capacity of several hundred.
Sheraton® Grand Sacramento Hotel
Sheraton Grand Sacramento offers 503 guest rooms, along with nearly 20,000 square feet of meeting space, and it’s located in the iconic Public Market Building in Sacramento’s downtown area. With 19 event rooms, including a large, 1,250-person grand ballroom, there’s plenty of scope for corporate parties, meetings, conferences, and other events. Even better, the hotel is right across the street from the Sacramento Convention Center.
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sacramento
With 448 guest rooms and 25 meeting rooms, Sacramento’s DoubleTree by Hilton has the space for a wide range of corporate and industry events. The hotel’s event center clocks in at over 32,000 square feet, with both indoor and outdoor spaces. The three largest rooms together can accommodate over 3,000 people, while the remaining rooms hold from 40 people up to several hundred.
Kimpton the Sawyer
This chic boutique hotel is a great option for a wide range of events, from conferences to meetings, corporate functions, and more. There are flexible indoor and outdoor spaces that can hold from a dozen up to 500 and 600 people. With a total of 250 guest rooms, everything is furnished with a simple elegance that makes your event all the more impressive.
Looking for something that’s a little out of the box? Sactown’s Delta King delivers! This gorgeous riverboat hotel has a long and storied history. It’s a true local treasure, making it a unique location for meetings, product launches, galas and receptions, team-building and training. Delta King has 44 guest rooms and 11 private meeting rooms, ranging in capacity from 15 to 300 people.
Upcoming Sacramento Events
- Annual Conference & California School Business Expo, 29 Mar – 01 Apr 2022
- International Conference on Irrigation and Drainage, 29 Mar – 01 Apr 2022
- Professional Development Summit, 30 Mar – 01 Apr 2022
- CASBO State Facilities Professional Council, 30 Mar – 01 Apr 2022
- CAPE Seminar and Business Meeting, 01 – 02 Apr 2022
- Sacramento Healing Arts Festival, 02 – 03 Apr 2022
- Body Mind Spirit Celebration Sacramento, 02 – 03 Apr 2022
- Bridal Expo Sacramento, 03 Apr 2022
- Housing California UN Conference, 04 – 06 Apr 2022
- California Community College Association for Occupational Education Conference, 06 – 08 Apr 2022
- Pacific Sociological Association Annual Conference, 07 – 10 Apr 2022
- Gm Taking the Bite Out of California’s Tooth Decay, 12 Apr 2022
- CWEA Annual Conference, 11 – 14 Apr 2022
- Annual Legislative Leadership Conference, 20 Apr 2022
- CSAC Legislative Conference, 20 – 21 Apr 2022
- California State HR Advocacy and Legislative Conference, 20 – 22 Apr 2022
- Legislative Policy Conference, 20 – 22 Apr 2022
- Increasing Nursing Presence in Policy and Politics Conference, 24 Apr 2022
- Sacramento Autorama, 22 – 24 Apr 2022
- NEXGEN User Conference, 27 – 29 Apr 2022
- New Cardiovascular Horizons California, 30 Apr 2022
- Association of California Water Agencies Spring Conference & Exhibition 03 – 06 May 2022
- ACWA Spring Conference & Exhibition 03 – 06 May 2022
- Sacramento Valley Coin Club Coin Show, 06 – 07 May 2022
- Gem Faire – Sacramento, 06 – 08 May 2022
- GM The State of the Dental Practice, 10 May 2022
- CAHU Capitol Summit & Expo, 09 – 11 May 2022
- Head Start Education Conference 09 – 11 May 2022
- California Animal Nutrition Conference, 11 – 12 May 2022
- Sacramento Cyber Security Conference, 12 May 2022
- City Leaders Summit, 11 – 13 May 2022
- Generations Family Business Conference, 12 -13 May 2022
- CFBPW Conference 13 – 15 May 2022
- Exotic Bird & Animal Expo 15 May 2022
- Joint Legislative Conference 15 – 17 May 2022
- California Transit Association – Executive Committee Meeting, 17 May 2022
- Legislative Conference 18 May 2022
- Annual Foster Care Conference, 23 – 24 May 2022
- Sustainable Facilities Forum 25 May 2022
- NGS Family History Conference 24 – 28 May 2022
- Annual Supported Life Conference 27 – 28 May 2022
- Sacramento County Fair 26 – 30 May 2022
- California Public Sector CIO Academy, 31 May – 01 Jun 2022
- CHEMA Spring Meeting & Conference 31 May – 03 Jun 2022
- Emerge Summit, 15 Sep 2022
- Putting Care at the Center, 20 – 23 Sep 2022
- Annual Sacramento Reptile Show, 24 – 25 Sep 2022
- Aftershock Festival, 06 – 09 Oct 2022
- Sacramento International Auto Show, 14 – 16 Oct 2022
- Clean Current, 18 – 20 Oct 2022
- Stamp & Scrapbook Expo, 21 – 22 Oct 2022
- CA-NV AWWA’s Annual Fall Conference, 24 – 26 Oct 2022
- National Congress of American Indians Annual Convention & Marketplace, 30 Oct – 04 Nov 2022
- California Stone Summit, 10 Nov 2022
- Stone Industry Education, 10 Nov 2022
- Black College Expo Sacramento, 12 Nov 2022
- The Almond Conference, 06 – 08 Dec 2022
- Sac Gamers Expo, 17 – 18 Dec 2022
- Aoa Annual Conference, 08 – 10 Jan 2023
- WGA Annual Leadership Luncheon, 25 Jan 2023
- Unified Symposium, 24 – 26 Jan 2023
- Unified Wine & Grape Symposium, 24 – 26 Jan 2023
- Annual Legislative Conference 27 – 30 Jan 2023