San Antonio, TX
San Antonio is popular as both a leisure destination and as a host city for conferences, conventions, exhibitions, and trade shows. Event attendees benefit from this association, as San Antonio has plenty of great leisure and entertainment attractions, including thriving music and culinary scenes, the iconic River Walk district, the Alamo, and other historic landmarks.
One of the city’s top venues, the Henry B. González Convention Center, recently completed a $325 million expansion and now has over 740,000 square feet of event space. Because San Antonio, TX is something of a resort destination, a few of the city’s most popular resort destinations are also hits with exhibition attendees and are sought-after for executive meetings and corporate social events.
Do you have upcoming events in San Antonio? Work with ProGlobalEvents, and we’ll help you make it a success. Our talented team of designers, project managers, techies, and other experts excel when it comes to planning and executing all kinds of corporate events. From company parties to product launches, exhibitions, conferences and conventions, we have you covered!
Need help planning your San Antonio event? We’re here to help.
ProGlobalEvents offers a full range of event services including design, planning, rentals, vendor & audience management, and post-event analysis. We’ll work hard to create a seamless event experience that’s exciting, engaging, and valuable for guests and attendees.
San Antonio Event Services
ProGlobalEvents is a full-service event company, offering event design and planning services, along with production and management and post-event analysis and wrap-up. We can develop an event theme, design media content, and create engaging experiences for your attendees or guests. From start to finish, we’ll manage all the details that make an event in San Antonio successful.
People attend trade shows and corporate events with high expectations, and it takes a lot to wow a crowd these days. Work with ProGlobalEvents on your event design, and we’ll devise a stand-out event theme, along with visual branding elements, digital media, and A/V content that complements that theme perfectly.
Even small and exclusive corporate events require weeks of planning, and the largest events are months in the making. If you need a team to take on some of the work or a full-service event manager to handle the whole event, ProGlobalEvents are the people to call. Our experienced team and our extensive list of industry contacts can make quick work of planning any event—large or small.
The planning stage is just the beginning, as there’s still a lot to do during the event itself. To make sure your event is managed smoothly and professionally, get ProGlobalEvents on board. Our team will handle vendors and service-providers, and deal with problems as they arise, to ensure every guest has a great time in San Antonio.
Exhibit Production and Activation
ProGlobalEvents can handle the production and activation of exhibits too thanks to our 65,000-square-foot production facility and 64,000-square-foot storage warehouse. We can design and manufacture exhibits and provide storage, San Antonio shipping, and installation too.
Whether you’re converting a live San Antonio, TX event into the online environment or are starting a virtual event from scratch, there’s just as much work to do as any other kind of event. Fortunately, ProGlobalEvents isn’t only a live event expert, we’re experienced when it comes to virtual events too. From planning the event to securing virtual sponsors, vendors, or exhibitors, from creating a theme to designing graphics and AV content, our industry knowledge serves us equally well online as in the world of live San Antonio events.
ProGlobalEvents is a full-service virtual event management company, and we can put together a virtual event you’ll be proud of. We’re happy to provide partial service too. If there are certain things you prefer to manage yourself, feel free to hand the reins over to us for everything else.
After your San Antonio event wraps up, a post-event analysis provides a wealth of useful information. ProGlobalEvents can perform a full analysis, including data collection, organization, and review, and financial review and close-out. With our accurate and insightful data report, you’ll be able to determine what elements of the event were most successful and what elements still need work.
ProGlobalEvents Provides the Expertise You Need to Ensure Success
Need help with an event in San Antonio? Or do you need a full-service team to take over the entire show? ProGlobalEvents are the people to call!
Contact us to get started:
- Complete our online form.
- Call us at 855-937-2610.
- Email us at email@example.com.
San Antonio Event Resources
San Antonio Convention & Visitor Bureau
Formerly the home of the San Antonio Spurs and currently the home of the University of Texas Roadrunners, the Alamodome is one of the biggest sports arenas in the U.S. This massive stadium can seat 64,000 people and can expand to hold 72,000. The Alamodome has 16 event rooms totaling 30,000 square feet and 160,000 square feet of event and exhibition space. With so much room, it’s a great venue for exhibitions, trade shows, and conventions.
Henry B. González Convention Center
The stunning design aesthetic of the Henry B. González Convention Center is the first thing most people notice about it, but there’s plenty more inside. The convention center has more than 740,000 square feet of event space, including 440,000 square feet of contiguous exhibit space. There are 67 additional event rooms, ranging in size from the 12-person boardroom to the enormous exhibit halls. And don’t forget the:
- 3 ballrooms, totaling 90,000 square feet with a capacity over 7,000
- 2,300-seat theater
- Several outdoor spaces
This venue is ideal for a wide range of events, including conventions, trade shows, exhibitions, and conferences, as well as all kinds of business and corporate meetings, educational events, and social functions.
The San Antonio Meeting Center
The San Antonio Meeting Center is a highly flexible venue, with a total of 6,000 square feet of space across 9 meeting rooms, and a capacity of 170 to 300 people. Designed to provide every possible support for business meetings and training sessions, the center offers A/V support, conferencing options, and an array of industry-standard technology. This small, but well-equipped, meeting center is ideal for business meetings, seminars, training sessions, and similar events.
San Antonio, TX proudly displays its historical and cultural roots in places such as Sunset Station, formerly a stop on the original Sunset Limited railway route. Now it’s a stunning event venue with a total of 20,000 square feet of space, along with 10 event rooms, including both indoor and outdoor event spaces. This venue is particularly suited to corporate events like product launches, holiday parties, and banquets. The indoor rooms seat 300 to 400 and can serve equally well for meetings, seminars, training sessions, and other professional events.
The Witte Museum
With nearly 25,000 square feet of meeting and event space in 8 rooms and outdoor spaces, The Witte Museum is another special San Antonio venue that can work equally well for corporate social functions and business meetings. From small meetings to large evening events, The Witte Museum offers a gorgeous setting that enhances any event. The largest space is the Mays Family Center, a 10,000-square-foot indoor/outdoor area that can accommodate up to 2,000 people for daytime and evening corporate events. The smaller meeting rooms are ideal for business meetings, seminars, and training sessions.
Grand Hyatt® San Antonio
The Grand Hyatt offers 1,003 guest rooms and over 73,000 square feet of meeting space in a gorgeous location right on San Antonio’s iconic River Walk. As the only hotel in the city that’s right next to the Henry B. González Convention Center, it’s highly convenient! The hotel has 31 meeting and event rooms, including a large, 30,652-square foot ballroom with a capacity of 3,333. There are more than two dozen meeting rooms, ranging in capacity from 14 to over 200 people, and a spacious outdoor patio for253 people. This venue is suited to conventions and conferences, business meetings, training seminars, product launches, and other corporate parties. It’s also great for people attending events at the convention center.
San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter
Along with the Grand Hyatt, Marriott Rivercenter is one of the largest hotels in San Antonio. Offering 1,001 guest rooms and 37 meeting rooms, there’s lots of potential for product launches, holiday parties, corporate functions, meetings, conferences, and more. The hotel has 60,000 square feet of event space, including an 18,000-square-foot conference center and a 10,700-square-foot ballroom. Rooms range from 10-person conference suites to conference rooms for 50 to 200 and salons for 200 to over 1,000 people at maximum capacity.
The Historic Menger Hotel
The Historic Menger Hotel is an icon of San Antonio. At nearly 160, it’s the oldest continuously operating hotel west of the Mississippi River. Attending an event here feels truly special. With 316 guest rooms, 12,000 square feet of event space, and several elegant meeting and event rooms, the Menger is perfect for board meetings, conferences, and corporate parties. Rooms range in capacity from 8 people to 120, while the 4,500-square-foot ballroom can accommodate up to 500 people.
Mokara Hotel & Spa
Mokara is in a great location on the San Antonio River Walk, but it’s easy to forget you’re in the middle of the city at this luxurious boutique hotel. With 99 guest rooms and 6 meeting rooms, totaling 4,500 square feet, Mokara Hotel & Spa is a great option for small, intimate corporate meetings and exclusive social functions. Board and meeting rooms range from 10- to 75-person capacity, while the largest room can hold up to 150 people. Exclusive retreats and conferences are all made special at this stunning city oasis.
Upcoming San Antonio Events
- Irrigation Association / Annual International Irrigation Show, 26 Nov – 01 Dec 2023
- Irrigation Show and Education Week, 27 Nov – 01 Dec 2023
- San Antonio Health & Fitness Expo, 02 – 03 Dec 2023
- SA Collectors Expo, 02 – 03 Dec 2023
- The Sound of Inclusion, 04 Dec 2023
- Build Exchange, 04 – 06 Dec 2023
- Monster Jam San Antonio, 07 – 09 Dec 2023
- Children’s Ballet of San Antonio, 08 – 09 Dec 2023
- Paul Mitchell the School/Graduation, 11 Dec 2023
- Rush Administrative Services, Inc. / Annual Truck Centers and Skills Rodeo, 11 – 12 Dec 2023
- San Antonio Career Fair, 14 Dec 2023
- CPE EXPO, 14 – 15 Dec 2023
- Cosa Aviation Department, 15 Dec 2023
- Feld Entertainment / Sesame Street Live, 21 – 24 Dec 2023
- Valero Alamo Bowl (San Antonio Bowl Association), 28 Dec 2023
- Force Sports Center/ Countdown City Classic, 29 – 30 Dec 2023
- Aerial Athletics Alamo Classic, 04 – 07 Jan 2024
- Religious Conference Management Association / RCMA World Conference and Exposition, 08 – 12 Jan 2024
- AI Expo (AIE), 13 Jan 2024
- WTP Agency, 13 – 14 Jan 2024
- San Antonios Bridal Extravaganza, 14 Jan 2024
- Wedding Fair, 14 Jan 2024
- Texas Weddings, LTD.-The Wedding Guide, 14 Jan 2024
- Dream Stage, 15 Jan 2024
- HEB, LP / HEB SA Selling Kick Off, 16 Jan 2024
- Luxury Products Group Expo (LPG Expo), 17 – 20 Jan 2024
- Texas Tech Raider RoadShow San Antonio, 20 Jan 2024
- Annual Historic Homeowner Fair, 27 Jan 2024
- COSA Office of Historic Preservation/Historic Homeowner Fair, 27 Jan 2024
- TMEA Clinic/Convention, 07 – 10 Feb 2024
- Aquaculture America, 18 – 21 Feb 2024
- Illuminate – AOLP Annual Conference & Expo, 22 – 23 Feb 2024
- San Antonio Stock Show And Rodeo, 08 – 25 Feb 2024
- CREOG & APGO Annual Meeting, 28 Feb – 02 Mar 2024
- TechAdvantage Expo, 04 – 06 Mar 2024
- AMPP Annual Conference + Expo, 05 – 09 Mar 2024
- NASCC Steel Conference & Exhibition, 20 – 22 Mar 2024
- NAFA Institute & Expo, 22 – 24 Apr 2024
- Fiesta San Antonio, 18 – 28 Apr 2024
- Animal Care Expo, 15 – 18 May 2024
- The Texas TDA Meeting & Exhibition, 16 – 18 May 2024
- Southwest Fuel & Convenience Expo, 25 – 27 Jun 2024
- TIADA Conference & Expo, 21 – 23 Jul 2024
- Southwest Music Summer Exhibition, 24 – 27 Jul 2024
- TAAP State Conference, 04 – 07 Sept 2024
- THCA Annual Convention & Trade Show, 09 – 11 Sept 2024
- Arc Interiors, 19 – 22 Sept 2024
- Premiere San Antonio, 06 – 07 Oct 2024
- IFMA’s World Workplace Conference and Expo, 09 – 11 Oct 2024
- Big Texas Comicon / Big Tex Comicon, 11 – 13 Oct 2024
- C-Build Point, 20 – 23 Oct 2024
- Hospitality Show, 28 – 30 Oct 2024