San Antonio is popular as both a leisure destination and as a host city for conferences, conventions, exhibitions, and trade shows. Event attendees benefit from this association, as San Antonio has plenty of great leisure and entertainment attractions, including thriving music and culinary scenes, the iconic River Walk district, the Alamo, and other historic landmarks.
One of the city’s top venues, the Henry B. González Convention Center, recently completed a $325 million expansion and now has over 740,000 square feet of event space. Because San Antonio, TX is something of a resort destination, a few of the city’s most popular resort destinations are also hits with exhibition attendees and are sought-after for executive meetings and corporate social events.
Do you have upcoming events in San Antonio? Work with ProGlobalEvents, and we’ll help you make it a success. Our talented team of designers, project managers, techies, and other experts excel when it comes to planning and executing all kinds of corporate events. From company parties to product launches, exhibitions, conferences and conventions, we have you covered!
San Antonio Event Services
ProGlobalEvents is a full-service event company, offering event design and planning services, along with production and management and post-event analysis and wrap-up. We can develop an event theme, design media content, and create engaging experiences for your attendees or guests. From start to finish, we’ll manage all the details that make an event in San Antonio successful.
People attend trade shows and corporate events with high expectations, and it takes a lot to wow a crowd these days. Work with ProGlobalEvents on your event design, and we’ll devise a stand-out event theme, along with visual branding elements, digital media, and A/V content that complements that theme perfectly.
Even small and exclusive corporate events require weeks of planning, and the largest events are months in the making. If you need a team to take on some of the work or a full-service event manager to handle the whole event, ProGlobalEvents are the people to call. Our experienced team and our extensive list of industry contacts can make quick work of planning any event—large or small.
The planning stage is just the beginning, as there’s still a lot to do during the event itself. To make sure your event is managed smoothly and professionally, get ProGlobalEvents on board. Our team will handle vendors and service-providers, and deal with problems as they arise, to ensure every guest has a great time in San Antonio.
Exhibit Production and Activation
ProGlobalEvents can handle the production and activation of exhibits too thanks to our 65,000-square-foot production facility and 64,000-square-foot storage warehouse. We can design and manufacture exhibits and provide storage, San Antonio shipping, and installation too.
After your San Antonio event wraps up, a post-event analysis provides a wealth of useful information. ProGlobalEvents can perform a full analysis, including data collection, organization, and review, and financial review and close-out. With our accurate and insightful data report, you’ll be able to determine what elements of the event were most successful and what elements still need work.
ProGlobalEvents: Our Expertise Is Your Success
Need help with an event in San Antonio? Or do you need a full-service team to take over the entire show? ProGlobalEvents are the people to call!
Contact us to get started:
- Complete our online form.
- Call us at 888-373-5024.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
San Antonio Event Resources
San Antonio Convention & Visitor Bureau
Formerly the home of the San Antonio Spurs and currently the home of the University of Texas Roadrunners, the Alamodome is one of the biggest sports arenas in the U.S. This massive stadium can seat 64,000 people and can expand to hold 72,000. The Alamodome has 16 event rooms totaling 30,000 square feet and 160,000 square feet of event and exhibition space. With so much room, it’s a great venue for exhibitions, trade shows, and conventions.
Henry B. González Convention Center
The stunning design aesthetic of the Henry B. González Convention Center is the first thing most people notice about it, but there’s plenty more inside. The convention center has more than 740,000 square feet of event space, including 440,000 square feet of contiguous exhibit space. There are 67 additional event rooms, ranging in size from the 12-person boardroom to the enormous exhibit halls. And don’t forget the:
- 3 ballrooms, totaling 90,000 square feet with a capacity over 7,000
- 2,300-seat theater
- Several outdoor spaces
This venue is ideal for a wide range of events, including conventions, trade shows, exhibitions, and conferences, as well as all kinds of business and corporate meetings, educational events, and social functions.
The San Antonio Meeting Center
The San Antonio Meeting Center is a highly flexible venue, with a total of 6,000 square feet of space across 9 meeting rooms, and a capacity of 170 to 300 people. Designed to provide every possible support for business meetings and training sessions, the center offers A/V support, conferencing options, and an array of industry-standard technology. This small, but well-equipped, meeting center is ideal for business meetings, seminars, training sessions, and similar events.
San Antonio, TX proudly displays its historical and cultural roots in places such as Sunset Station, formerly a stop on the original Sunset Limited railway route. Now it’s a stunning event venue with a total of 20,000 square feet of space, along with 10 event rooms, including both indoor and outdoor event spaces. This venue is particularly suited to corporate events like product launches, holiday parties, and banquets. The indoor rooms seat 300 to 400 and can serve equally well for meetings, seminars, training sessions, and other professional events.
The Witte Museum
With nearly 25,000 square feet of meeting and event space in 8 rooms and outdoor spaces, The Witte Museum is another special San Antonio venue that can work equally well for corporate social functions and business meetings. From small meetings to large evening events, The Witte Museum offers a gorgeous setting that enhances any event. The largest space is the Mays Family Center, a 10,000-square-foot indoor/outdoor area that can accommodate up to 2,000 people for daytime and evening corporate events. The smaller meeting rooms are ideal for business meetings, seminars, and training sessions.
Grand Hyatt® San Antonio
The Grand Hyatt offers 1,003 guest rooms and over 73,000 square feet of meeting space in a gorgeous location right on San Antonio’s iconic River Walk. As the only hotel in the city that’s right next to the Henry B. González Convention Center, it’s highly convenient! The hotel has 31 meeting and event rooms, including a large, 30,652-square foot ballroom with a capacity of 3,333. There are more than two dozen meeting rooms, ranging in capacity from 14 to over 200 people, and a spacious outdoor patio for253 people. This venue is suited to conventions and conferences, business meetings, training seminars, product launches, and other corporate parties. It’s also great for people attending events at the convention center.
San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter
Along with the Grand Hyatt, Marriott Rivercenter is one of the largest hotels in San Antonio. Offering 1,001 guest rooms and 37 meeting rooms, there’s lots of potential for product launches, holiday parties, corporate functions, meetings, conferences, and more. The hotel has 60,000 square feet of event space, including an 18,000-square-foot conference center and a 10,700-square-foot ballroom. Rooms range from 10-person conference suites to conference rooms for 50 to 200 and salons for 200 to over 1,000 people at maximum capacity.
The Historic Menger Hotel
The Historic Menger Hotel is an icon of San Antonio. At nearly 160, it’s the oldest continuously operating hotel west of the Mississippi River. Attending an event here feels truly special. With 316 guest rooms, 12,000 square feet of event space, and several elegant meeting and event rooms, the Menger is perfect for board meetings, conferences, and corporate parties. Rooms range in capacity from 8 people to 120, while the 4,500-square-foot ballroom can accommodate up to 500 people.
Mokara Hotel & Spa
Mokara is in a great location on the San Antonio River Walk, but it’s easy to forget you’re in the middle of the city at this luxurious boutique hotel. With 99 guest rooms and 6 meeting rooms, totaling 4,500 square feet, Mokara Hotel & Spa is a great option for small, intimate corporate meetings and exclusive social functions. Board and meeting rooms range from 10- to 75-person capacity, while the largest room can hold up to 150 people. Exclusive retreats and conferences are all made special at this stunning city oasis.
Upcoming San Antonio Events
- Cattle Industry Convention & Ncba Trade Show, 05 – 07 Feb 2020
- San Antonio Career Fair, 13 Feb 2020
- Hirelive San Antonio Job Fair (Professional Hiring Event), 13 Feb 2020
- Tmea Exhibit Show, 12 – 15 Feb 2020
- STEM Career Fair, 17 Feb 2020
- Subsea Tieback Forum Exhibition (SSTB), 18 – 20 Feb 2020
- San Antonio Veterans Career Fair, 20 Feb 2020
- Jamboree & Train Show, 20 – 23 Feb 2020
- San Antonio Stock Show And Rodeo, 06 – 23 Feb 2020
- Alamo Regional Science & Engineering Fair, 21 – 23 Feb 2020
- Commodity Classic Convention & Trade Show, 27 – 29 Feb 2020
- Home & Garden Show San Antonio, 28 Feb – 01 Mar 2020
- Vintage Market Days of Greater San Antonio, 28 Feb – 01 Mar 2020
- AWP Conference & Bookfair, 04 – 07 Mar 2020
- Border Security Expo, 11 – 12 Mar 2020
- San Antonio Job Fair (San JF), 12 Mar 2020
- Parker Trade Shows, 13 – 15 Mar 2020
- Self Storage Association Conference & Tradeshow (SSA Conference & Tradeshow), 17 – 19 Mar 2020
- Dynasty Expo, 20 – 22 Mar 2020
- San Antonio Quinceaneras Magazine Expo, 22 Mar 2020
- Texas Tech Raider RoadShow San Antonio, 22 Mar 2020
- San Antonio Career Fair hosted by United Career Fairs, 24 Mar 2020
- Super Niche, 23 – 25 Mar 2020
- Pdc Summit & Exhibit, 22 – 25 Mar 2020
- San Antonio Boat Show, 26 – 29 Mar 2020
- Iccfa Convention & Exposition, 30 Mar – 02 Apr 2020
- San Antonio Book Festival, 04 Apr 2020
- Mizuumi Con, 04 Apr 2020
- Fiesta Carnival, 16 – 26 Apr 2020
- Viva Fresh Expo, 30 Apr – 02 May 2020
- Glass TEXpo, 01 – 02 May 2020
- Sawc Spring San Antonio, 13 – 17 May 2020
- HITEC San Antonio, 15 – 18 Jun 2020
- American Pharmacies Apex, 17 – 20 Jun 2020
- Southwest Fuel & Convenience Expo, 22 – 24 Jun 2020
- MCA Texas Conference and Products Show, 15 – 19 Jul 2020
- Southwest Music Summer Exhibition (SMSE), 23 – 25 Jul 2020
- Roseland South Texas Oil and Gas Convention (Oil and Gas Trade Show), 12 – 13 Aug 2020
- Nursery Landscape Expo, 13 – 15 Aug 2020
- TIADA Annual Conference & Expo (TIADAACE), 16 – 18 Aug 2020
- SCMA Annual Conference & Expo, 26 – 28 Aug 2020
- Texas REALTORS Conference & Expo, 31 Aug 03 Sep 2020
- DUG Eagle Ford Conference & Exhibition, 08 – 10 Sep 2020
- Great American Franchise Expo San Antonio, 19 – 20 Sep 2020
- AAOMS Annual Meeting, 05 – 10 Oct 2020
- Annual Meeting, Scientific Sessions and Exhibition – American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, 05 – 10 Oct 2020
- Artisan Show, 09 – 11 Oct 2020
- Brake Colloquium & Exhibition, 11 – 14 Oct 2020
- International Conference and Exhibition on Pharmaceutical Science and Drug Safety (IEPD), 25 – 27 Oct 2020
- Uniform Retailers Association’s Trade Show (URA Trade Show), 25 – 28 Oct 2020
- LeadingAge Meeting & Expo, 04 – 07 Nov 2020
- San Antonio Auto & Truck Show, 12 – 15 Nov 2020
- ACTFL Annual Convention and World Languages Expo, 20 – 22 Nov 2020
- San Antonio Health & Fitness Expo, 04 – 05 Dec 2020
- Humana Rock N Roll San Antonio, 05 – 06 Dec 2020
- Kids Rock San Antonio, 05 – 06 Dec 2020