San Diego, CA is known for many things. There’s the fantastic weather, warm and sunny all year round, with fewer than 30 rainy days annually. In fact, real estate website Zillow ranks San Diego as having the best weather in the whole country!
Of course, the City in Motion has more going for it than its climate. It’s not known as America’s Finest City for nothing. Mile upon mile of sparkling beaches, attractions such as Balboa Park and Sea World, and the proximity of jewels such as La Jolla, provide plenty of reasons to enjoy a visit.
San Diego also has a reputation as the home of one of the biggest convention facilities in the country: San Diego Convention Center. It clocks in at 2.6 million square feet of space and is the home of annual events such as San Diego Comic-Con®, along with many conferences, expos, and trade shows. Other San Diego event centers include the tranquil Marina Village Convention Center in Mission Bay and the truly gorgeous Estancia La Jolla®, a combination hotel, spa, and corporate retreat.
Ensure your San Diego event is a success by bringing ProGlobalEvents on board! Our team of event designers, event planners and managers, and techies are what you need to ensure your event is both engaging and memorable. Whether you’re planning a trade show, exhibition, product launch, or corporate social event at Silicon Beach, call ProGlobalEvents.
San Diego Event Services
Planning an exhibition or corporate event is a huge task, with a wide range of skills needed to bring it all together.
- Theme and content development
- Designing the attendee experience
- Contracting venues, vendors, and accommodation
- Managing speakers and special guests
- And more!
It’s much more than any single person can do, so it makes sense to work with a great team. ProGlobalEvents is a group of talented individuals with the skills and experienced needed to make every event all it can be. We can do the same for yours!
Need help with event ideas?
The people who exhibit at and attend trade shows and other events are increasingly sophisticated in terms of their expectations for these events. Attendees want a seamless experience, with plenty of engaging and valuable content. Exhibitors have a similar set of expectations. It takes plenty of skill and experience to design an event that satisfies both groups of people! ProGlobalEvents has the expertise you need to design an event that’s engaging and valuable to exhibitors and attendees alike. Our creative team can handle all aspects of design, from theme development to content creation, to branding, digital media, and more.
Planning a trade show or corporate event is a huge task, with much to get done in a relatively short time. Designing event goals, finding sponsors, negotiating with venues and vendors, and more—and keeping track of finances and sticking to a tight schedule throughout the process. With ProGlobalEvents, planning even the largest event in San Diego is a breeze, thanks to our expert team and industry contacts. We can create and execute a comprehensive plan and make your event the talk of the industry for all the right reasons.
Planning is only the beginning. There’s plenty to do once it goes live! During your event, the ProGlobalEvents team will be on hand to take care of every detail, to handle problems, and keep the event running smoothly. With ProGlobalEvents on board, your event is in expert hands.
Exhibit Production and Activation
Event management is definitely our forte, but it’s not all we do! ProGlobalEvents has access to over 120,000 square feet of exhibit manufacture and storage facilities too. We offer exhibition design and manufacture services, as well as shipping and storage, and installation and tear-down.
When it comes to trade shows and corporate events, there’s more than one way to define success. It’s all about your goals and what you want your event to achieve. ProGlobalEvents can help here too, with data collection and event and financial review. You’ll gather lots of useful data about your San Diego event. Our insights can help you make future events even more successful.
ProGlobalEvents Provides the Expertise You Need to Ensure Success
Corporate events and industry events take a huge amount of work to design, plan, and produce, and it’s not a task for just one person! If you need a little help—or a lot—ProGlobalEvents is here to take the load off your shoulders. We can handle one or more specific aspects of the event, or provide a full-service event team that handles everything in San Diego from start to finish.
Contact us to get started:
- Complete our online form.
- Call us at 888-373-5024.
- Email us at email@example.com.
San Diego Event Resources
San Diego Convention & Visitor’s Bureau
San Diego Convention Center™
The San Diego Convention Center is right in the center of downtown, in the Marina district. Not only is it a central location, within walking distance of many major city attractions, it also boasts incredible views of the city and bay. At a total of 2.6 million square feet, it’s one of America’s biggest convention centers. There’s 615,000 square feet of exhibition space, 204,000 of meeting space, a 90,000-square-foot pavilion, and an additional 284,000 square feet of lobby and pre-function space. Along with that, there’s another 184,000 feet of outdoor space. The icing on the cake? The center is only a five-minute shuttle ride from the airport!
Marina Village Convention Center
Thanks in part to its ocean-front location, the Marina Village Convention Center offers a completely different experience to that of the immense San Diego Center. The serenity of Mission Bay offers a more relaxed atmosphere, the perfect backdrop for training events, corporate retreats, workshops, corporate scavenger hunts, and team-building exercises. There’s plenty of room for trade shows and other large events too, with a total capacity of 2,100 people.
San Diego Training and Conference Center
With 5,000 square feet of meeting space, the San Diego Training and Conference Center is ideal for a range of purposes. The center has a total capacity of 134, with 6 meeting rooms ranging in size from 368 to 672 square feet, and a small, 108-square-foot conference room.
San Diego County Credit Union (SDCCU) Stadium
Located right in the heart of Mission Valley, this unique venue is just minutes from downtown San Diego. More than 5 million square feet in total, the stadium offers enough space for even the largest events. Host an intimate corporate event in one of the stadium’s many restaurants, lounges, or clubs. Conduct seminars, team-building exercises, or training sessions, or hold a corporate softball game on the field itself! With a capacity of up to 70,000, there’s also plenty of room for trade shows and exhibitions.
The University Club Atop Symphony Towers
If you’re looking for a special luxury venue, this is one to put on the list! As one of San Diego’s oldest private business clubs, the University Club is well-versed in the art of elite business events. For company holiday parties to formal business dinners, training and team-building sessions, directors’ meetings, and more, this venue provides an unparalleled level of luxury and attentive personal service. Club members receive special benefits, but membership isn’t required to host or attend a special event.
Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa
Who says you can’t mix business with pleasure? The Estancia at La Jolla makes it clear that business and pleasure are a great combination! Located near the beach in beautiful La Jolla, the hotel includes 210 comfortable guest rooms and 28 event rooms. There’s 25,000 square feet of flexible event space, including 15,000 square feet of private indoor space, 7,300 of outdoor space, and 10,000 of exhibition space.
Hilton® San Diego Bayfront
With 1,190 guest rooms, 165,000 square feet of meeting space, and some truly spectacular ocean views, there’s a lot to love about the Hilton on the bay. The hotel sports a total of 147 meeting rooms, ranging in size from 353 square feet up to the 61,200 of Bayfront Park, which holds 6,772 people at full capacity. In total, those 147 rooms can accommodate over 40,000 people, making this expansive hotel an ideal option for conferences and other large events.
Manchester Grand Hyatt® San Diego
One of the most iconic structures in San Diego, the Grand Hyatt has a grand total of 1,628 guest rooms, and 320,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor event space. With 47 meeting rooms, ranging from 102 square feet to 34,000, the hotel can accommodate conferences and other events of all sizes. The hotel is located near the San Diego Convention Center and the San Diego Airport, so it’s ideal as both a stand-alone venue and as a home-base for events at the Convention Center.
Porto Vista Hotel
Right in the center of Little Italy, with fabulous waterfront views, the Porto Vista Hotel is handy to numerous local attractions and just a few minutes from the airport. Along with 113 guest rooms, the Porto Vista offers 7,700 square feet of indoor and outdoor event space, with a boardroom, banquet room, and rooftop terrace. For annual meetings, a company holiday party, training, and other small events, the central location and attractive hotel setting makes this one a winner.
The Westin® San Diego Gaslamp Quarter
This colorful hotel is in San Diego’s fun and funky Gaslamp Quarter, known for its nightlife and restaurants. The Westin offers 450 guest rooms and 30,000 square feet of meeting space over 21 event rooms. The largest room, at 9,064 square feet, has a maximum capacity of 1,200. Others range in size from 345 square feet all the way up to 5,940. The Westin is ideal for small-to-medium conferences, meetings, and corporate social events.
Upcoming San Diego Events
- Investment Recovery Conference & Trade Show, 17 – 20 Mar 2019
- The ASI Show San Diego, 20 Mar 2019
- Nonprofit, Government, & Education Career Fair, 21 Mar 2019
- Ayso Expo San Diego, 22 – 24 Mar 2019
- Amcp Meeting And Expo San Diego, 25 – 28 Mar 2019
- MSA Forward, 28 Mar – 01 Apr 2019
- Indian Gaming Tradeshow & Convention, 1-4 Apr 2019
- Choice San Diego Career Fair, 04 Apr 2019
- Private Convention with Trade Show, 04-06 Apr 2019
- Uncorked Wine Festivals, 06 Apr 2019
- Campagnolo Gran Fondo San Diego, 07 Apr 2019
- San Diego Career Fair (Job Fair), 10 Apr 2019
- Retail Career Fair, 10 Apr 2019
- Mexport, 11 Apr 2019
- Lung Force Expo San Diego, 12 Apr 2019
- AONE, 10-13 Apr 2019
- Gaslight Gathering Con, 12-14 Apr 2019
- California School Business Expo, 15-18 Apr 2019
- San Diego Career Fair (Job Fair), 16 Apr 2019
- Section Conference & School Business Expo, 15-18 Apr 2019
- San Diego National College Fair, 18 Apr 2019
- Just In Time Career Fair, 18 Apr 2019
- American Spice Trade Association Meeting and Exhibits (ASTA Meeting and Exhibits), 19-21 Apr 2019
- AAHOA Annual Convention and Trade Show, 24-27 Apr 2019
- MCAS Miramar Tech Expo, 25 Apr 2019
- MCAS Miramar Tech & Air Ops Support Showcase, 25 Apr 2019
- California Solar Power Expo, 25-26 Apr 2019
- Fancy Teen Girls expo, 27 Apr 2019
- San Diego Shaka Fest, 27 Apr 2019
- Gem Faire-San Diego, 26-28 Apr 2019
- Mission Federal Art Walk, 27-28 Apr 2019
- EarthFair, 28 Apr 2019
- San Diego Wedding Party Expo (The Wedding Party), 28 Apr 2019
- Education Conference & Expo, 30 Apr 2019
- California WIC Association Conference & Trade Show, 28 Apr – 1 May 2019
- Gartner Marketing Symposium/Xpo, 29 Apr -01 May 2019
- Bridal Show & Expo Limited Edition (The San Diego Bridal Show), 04 May 2019
- Technology Services World Expo (TSW Expo), 06-08 May 2019
- Media Technology and Commerce Expo, 7-9 May 2019
- San Diego Job Fair, 08 May 2019
- Zydeco, Blues & Crawfish Festival, 09-12 May 2019
- SDAR Expo, 10 May 2019
- USA Lifestyle Show (ULS San Diego), 11-12 May 2019
- Warrior West, 14-15 May 2019
- Old House Fair, 18 May 2019
- Talmadge Art Show, 19 May 2019
- Health & Fitness Expo, 31 May – 1 June 2019
- Rock n Roll Marathon Series, 1-2 Jun 2019
- San Diego International Boat Show, 6-9 Jun 2019
- San Diego Festival of the Arts, 8-9 Jun 2019
- Mobile Shopping Connect, 10-12 Jun 2019
- IMA’s Annual Conference & Expo, 15-19 Jun 2019
- DattoCon, 17-19 Jun 2019
- Coinarama San Diego Coin Show, 13-14 Jul 2019
- ACA International Convention & Expo, 14-16 Jul 2019
- Comic-Con, 18-21 Jul 2019
- SPIE Optics Plus Photonics, 11-15 Aug 2019
- iLatin Food Fest San Diego, 16-17 Aug 2019
- Americas Finest City Half Marathon, 18 Aug 2019
- San Diego Spirits Festival San Diego, 25-26 Aug 2019
- Nsc Congress & Expo, 07 – Fri, 13 Sep 2019
- Prego Expo, 15 Sep 2019
- Symitar Educational Conference and Technology Expo, 16-19 Sep 2019
- Small Business Expo – San Diego (SBE- San Diego), 27 Sep 2019
- Miramar Air Show, 27-29 Sep 2019
- ATA Management Conference Exhibition, 05-09 Oct 2019
- Pestworld, 15-18 Oct 2019
- Diversity Employment Day Career Fairs San Diego, 18 Oct 2019
- LeadingAge Meeting & Expo, 27-30 Oct 2019
- Energy Storage North America San Diego, 05-07 Nov 2019
- Asla Meeting & Expo San Diego, 15-18 Nov 2019
- San Diego Bay Wine & Food Festival, 17-24 Nov 2019
- San Diego Food and Wine Festival, 17-24 Nov 2019
- The FitExpo San Diego, 23-24 Nov 2019
- American Academy of Religion Meeting & Exhibition (AAR San Diego), 23-26 Nov 2019
- San Diego Jazz Fest, 27 Nov – 01 Dec 2019
- ACWA Conference & Exhibition, 03 – 06 Dec 2019
- Annual Education Conference and Trade Show, 05 – 07 Dec 2019
- San Diego Tango Festival, 28 Dec 2019 – 01 Jan 2020
- San Diego Travel & Adventure Show, 18-19 Jan 2020
- Annual SLAS Conference and Exhibition, 25-29 Jan 2020
- APEX Expo, 04-06 Feb 2020
- CREF/Multifamily Housing Convention & Expo, 09-12 Feb 2020
- NGA Show, 23-26 Feb 2020
- TMS Meeting And Exhibition, 23-27 Feb 2020