St. Louis flourished first as a trading post and then as an inland port. Its location at the confluence of three major rivers is still a strong part of regional history and culture. Home to over 300,000 people, the city is known for local specialty foods like toasted ravioli and gooey butter cake, as well as attractions such as the Gateway Arch and Budweiser’s St. Louis Brewery.
Of course, St. Louis is known for its event venues too. There’s the excellent America’s Center Convention Complex, which boasts over 500,000 square feet of exhibition space, as well as a conference center, theater, and arena. Busch Stadium and a cluster of hotels, including the Hilton®, Hyatt Regency®, and Marriott, round out the list.
Have a St. Louis, MO event coming up? If you want to impress, call ProGlobalEvents, the event experts! We can provide a talented event team to make sure your next event is a hit. For trade shows and exhibitions, conventions, conferences, product launches, and corporate events, get in touch with ProGlobalEvents today.
St. Louis Event Services
Whatever help you need, we can provide. ProGlobalEvents offers a wide range of design, planning, and management services for exhibitions, corporate events, and more. From visual design to attendee experience to event management, we can handle every aspect of your next event.
Attendee expectations are always high, and it’s increasingly difficult to come up with an event design that wows your guests. Not so for our event planners! We’ll develop a theme and visuals, including branding designs, digital media, and A/V content, that make your event one to remember.
Planning a corporate or industry event involves a long list of tasks and details that can quickly get overwhelming. Why not let ProGlobalEvents take the wheel? Our seasoned event planning team—and long list of industry contacts—makes quick work of finding the right sponsors, venues, vendors, and accommodation partners for your event in St. Louis.
Once the event is under way, a whole new set of challenges arises. We can help with these too, by providing an experienced management team to oversee the day. ProGlobalEvents will ensure any problems that pop up are handled quickly and efficiently and that the event runs smoothly from beginning to end.
Exhibit Production and Activation
ProGlobalEvents has access to a 65,000-square-foot production facility and a 64,000-square-foot storage warehouse, so we can go the extra mile for events in St. Louis! We offer exhibit design and manufacture services, exhibit rental, and storage, shipping, and installation.
Whether you’re converting a live St. Louis, MO event into the online environment or are starting a virtual event from scratch, there’s just as much work to do as any other kind of event. Fortunately, ProGlobalEvents isn’t only a live event expert, we’re experienced when it comes to virtual events too. From planning the event to securing virtual sponsors, vendors, or exhibitors, from creating a theme to designing graphics and AV content, our industry knowledge serves us equally well online as in the world of live St. Louis events.
ProGlobalEvents is a full-service virtual event management company, and we can put together a virtual event you’ll be proud of. We’re happy to provide partial service too. If there are certain things you prefer to manage yourself, feel free to hand the reins over to us for everything else.
Event success isn’t always easy to define, so post-event analysis is too important to neglect. ProGlobalEvents performs a thorough analysis, including data collection and review, to provide you with all the relevant information.
ProGlobalEvents Provides the Expertise You Need to Ensure Success
When you need help planning a St. Louis, MO trade show or exhibition, or a corporate event, call the experts! Whether you need a little help with design or planning or a full-service team to manage the whole event, ProGlobalEvents is ready to get to work for you.
Contact us to get started:
- Complete our online form.
- Call us at 888-373-5024.
- Email us at email@example.com.
St. Louis Event Resources
St. Louis Convention & Visitor Bureau
America’s Center Convention Complex
The America’s Center Convention Complex includes several separate facilities:
- A convention center
- A theater
- A conference center
- The Dome, a large multi-purpose space
Together, they offer over 500,000 square feet of exhibition space, along with meeting rooms and a 28,000-square-foot ballroom, as well as the 67,000-seat Dome. The complex is suitable for virtually any kind of event, including trade shows and exhibitions, conventions and conferences, meetings, seminars, training sessions, team-building activities, and corporate events.
Busch Stadium, home of the St. Louis Cardinals, is also a great place for a wide range of events. Over a dozen different meeting rooms and event spaces provide plenty of room for meetings, seminars, training sessions, corporate parties and functions, and team-building activities. The venue also hosts signature experiences that are great for special events. Venues can accommodate groups of 50 to 500 people, while the spacious Ford Plaza can accommodate receptions of up to 2,500.
This is one of the most unique locations in the country, if not the world. A museum of artifacts made entirely of trash and found objects, it’s an innovation—and an innovator’s paradise. There are 4 event spaces, with capacity ranging from 40 people to 300. Each is suitable for parties and corporate functions, and even meetings and training sessions. Museums tend to make great venues for team-building activities, scavenger hunts, and other games too, and the unique nature of City Museum means it definitely fits the bill.
The St. Louis Executive Conference Center (ECC)
The St. Louis Executive Conference Center is located at the America’s Center Convention Complex and designed to cater to up to 100 people. The center offers two meeting suites, each of which includes a general session room, breakout rooms, and other facilities. Perfect for meetings, seminars, and training sessions of up to 100 people per suite!
The University of Missouri St. Louis campus offers a range of venues large and small. Boardrooms and seminar rooms, up to ballrooms, mean the facility can accommodate groups from 8 to 500 people. Spaces include the Conference Center, which has 12 rooms and can accommodate up to 400 people. The Touhill Performing Arts Center includes three spaces, with seating for 250 to 1,600 people. UMSL’s campus spaces are best suited to meetings, seminars, and training sessions, as well as corporate functions.
Angad Arts Hotel (AAH)
If you’re looking for somewhere very few people have been, then check out Angad Arts Hotel. It’s new to St. Louis in 2018 and features 146 guest rooms designed with true artistic flair. The hotel also offers over 7,500 square feet of meeting space, including:
- A 3,000-square-foot ballroom for up to 350
- A 12-person boardroom
- The Playhouse, a banquet and meeting space for up to 225 people
This venue is best suited to retreats, intimate corporate functions, and small meetings.
Hilton St. Louis at the Ballpark
This Hilton features 671 guest rooms, 45,000 square feet of event and meeting space, and a highly popular 360-degree rooftop bar. The hotel can cater to groups of a dozen up to large parties of 1,500. With spaces such as the 1,500-person ballroom and adjacent pre-function space, there’s plenty of room for corporate parties and functions. More than 40 meeting rooms can accommodate groups of several hundred per room, ideal for meetings and conferences, seminars, and training sessions.
Hyatt Regency St. Louis at the Arch
The Hyatt in downtown St. Louis offers 910 guest rooms and over 80,000 square feet of meeting space. With 30 meeting rooms—ranging from the 1,875-person ballroom to the 14-person boardroom—there’s space for groups of all sizes. Numerous rooms for 50 to 600 people are ideal for meetings, seminars, training sessions, corporate functions, and more.
Marriott St. Louis Grand
With 917 guest rooms and 77,000 square feet of event and meeting space, the Marriott offers plenty of room for large groups. The hotel offers more than 40 meeting rooms, ranging from 12- to 14-person boardrooms through to meeting rooms for several hundred and a 20,000-square-foot ballroom with a maximum capacity of 1,990. For added convenience, Marriott St. Louis Grand is right across the road from the convention center!
St. Louis Union Station Hotel
The St. Louis Union Station Hotel offers 539 guest rooms and over 100,000 square feet of event space for conventions and conferences, corporate events, meetings, seminars, and training sessions. Housed in the unique former Union Station, the hotel has 51,000 square feet of exhibition and reception space in the station midway. There’s also a 16,200-square-foot ballroom; an 8,000-square-foot ballroom; and dozens of meeting rooms for groups of all sizes, from 10 people up to 700.
Upcoming St. Louis Trade Shows
- American Academy of Audiology Annual Conference, 30 Mar – 02 Apr 2022
- Learning through Play and Imagination, 01 – 02 Apr 2022
- Gateway Outdoor Expo, 01 – 02 Apr 2022
- Women in Leadership Conference, 08 Apr 2022
- Missouri Art Education Association Conference, 07 – 09 Apr 2022
- Annual Transportation Research Forum, 07 – 09 Apr 2022
- Missouri Society of Anesthesiologists Annual Meeting, 08 – 09 Apr 2022
- Monster Energy Supercross, 09 Apr 2022
- St Louis Tech Summit, 11 Apr 2022
- Transmission Distribution Metering & Mutual Assistance, 10 – 13 Apr 2022
- Symposium of the International Society for Biosafety Research, 10 – 14 Apr 2022
- International Symposium on Biodiversity Research, 10 – 14 Apr 2022
- Shutterfest, 19 – 20 Apr 2022
- ADEC Annual Conference, 19 – 23 Apr 2022
- Advanced Revascularization chapter Symposium, 20 – 23 Apr 2022
- Multi District Conference, 21 – 23 Apr 2022
- Missouri Bridal & Wedding Expo, 24 Apr 2022
- NACCU Annual Conference, 24 – 27 Apr 2022
- Midwest Digital Marketing Conference, 27 – 28 Apr 2022
- Innovations, 27 – 29 Apr 2022
- Health Care Ethics Research Conference, 29 Apr 2022
- AIIP Conference, 27 Apr – 01 May 2022
- Midwest Anesthesia Resident Conference, 29 Apr – 01 May 2022
- MOROA Annual State Convention 29 May – 01 Jun 2022
- Annual CONNECTIONS Convention, 30 Apr – 03 May 2022
- Gateway to Innovation Conference, 04 May 2022
- Musculoskeletal Biology and Regeneration Meeting And Conference, 05 – 06 May 2022
- Wizard World Comic Con St. Louis, 06 – 08 May 2022
- Laumeier Sculpture Park Art Fair, 06 – 08 May 2022
- Annual Diversity Job Fair STL-, 11 May 2022
- St Louis Cyber Security Summit, 13 May 2022
- St. Louis Marian Conference, 13 – 15 May 2022
- InterActivity, 16 – 18 May 2022
- National Client Conference, 16 – 19 May 2022
- News Publishing Business Summit – St. Louis, 19 – 20 May 2022
- St. Louis Annual Conference on Reasons and Rationality, 22 – 24 May 2022
- Inland Marine Expo, 23 – 25 May 2022
- Farm Mutual Forum, 24 – 25 May 2022
- Schlafly Art Outside Festival, 27 – 29 May 2022
- MBHC Conference, 07 – 09 Sep 2022
- MONATions, 07 – 11 Sep 2022
- American Christian Fiction Writers Conference St. Louis, 08 – 11 Sep 2022
- New Cardiovascular Horizons St Louis, 17 Sep 2022
- Converge NADP Conference, 19 – 22 Sep 2022
- Earthquake Insurance Summit, 28 – 29 Sep 2022
- Children’s Language & Literacy Conference, 28 – 30 Sep 2022
- The Focus on Teaching and Technology Conference, 29 – 30 Sep 2022
- Historic Shaw Art Fair, 01 – 02 Oct 2022
- NAViGATE Conference, 03 – 05 Oct 2022
- Missouri Governors Conference on Tourism, 04 – 06 Oct 2022
- Novogradac Historic Tax Credit Conference, 06 – 07 Oct 2022
- Symposium on Data Science and Statistics, 06 – 08 Oct 2022
- Women in Statistics and Data Science Conference, 06 – 08 Oct 2022
- AMRPA Fall Educational Conference & Expo, 09 – 12 Oct 2022
- MTForecast, 12 – 14 Oct 2022
- MOA Annual Conference, 13 – 16 Oct 2022
- National Community Pharmacists Association Annual Convention, 15 – 18 Oct 2022
- NDTA-USTRANSCOM Fall Meeting, 17 – 20 Oct 2022
- AAO Conference, 20 – 22 Oct 2022
- Home Care and Hospice Conference and Expo, 23 – 25 Oct 2022
- Mid-Continent Dental Congress, 27 – 28 Oct 2022
- ADEA Fall Meetings, 27 – 28 Oct 2022
- Rotary Arts & Crafts Fairs, 19 – 20 Nov 2022
- St. Louis CyberSecurity Conference, 01 Dec 2022
- Hot Chocolate Expo St Louis, 04 Dec 2022
- NICE K12 Cybersecurity Education Conference, 05 – 06 Dec 2022
- Country Elevator Conference & Trade Show, 06 – 08 Dec 2022
- CIO Summit St Louis, 31 Dec 2022
- National No-Tillage Conference, 10 – 13 Jan 2023
- Saint Louis Auto Show 12 – 16 Jan 2023