Warm and sunny Tampa, FL boasts a compact downtown area that’s highly walkable and the fabulous Tampa Riverwalk, a paved waterfront area packed with dining and entertainment to suit all tastes. Great food, a thriving local art scene, and plenty of fun attractions make Tampa a popular leisure destination.
With plenty of excellent event venues, this Florida city is also a great destination for professional and industry events. The waterfront Tampa Convention Center offers 600,000 square feet of space, including a large ballroom and 200,000 square feet of exhibition space. The Cuban Club features a large outdoor courtyard for up to 4,500 people, and Tampa’s hotels include the Hilton®, Grand Hyatt®, and Marriott, plus gorgeous boutique hotels.
Ensure your Tampa event is a success by bringing ProGlobalEvents on board! Our team is just what you need to ensure what you’ve planned is engaging and unforgettable. Whether it’s a trade show, conference, exhibition, private party, or company picnic, call ProGlobalEvents.
Tampa Event Services
Planning a corporate, industry, or professional event is a big to-do. There are a lot of tasks to get done, including:
- Theme and content development
- Sponsor management
- Venue management
- Vendor management
- And more
Often, there are both time and financial constraints to work with too. With so much to do, it makes sense to work with a great team. For trade shows and exhibitions, conferences and conventions, corporate events, and more, call ProGlobalEvents. Our skilled personnel can make your next event a winner!
Event attendees expect a seamless experience, with engaging and valuable content. If you want an experienced, skilled team in your corner, give ProGlobalEvents a call! Our creative group can develop a theme or work with a theme you’ve already picked, and design great content and branding to match.
A lot of work goes into planning a successful event—from defining event goals to finding sponsors, venues, and vendors. As event experts, ProGlobalEvents has developed a long list of industry contacts that ensures we can find the perfect personnel for your event. We can develop a comprehensive plan, put it into motion, and produce an event that gets the industry talking.
Planning an event is just the start. Once it goes live, there’s still a lot to do! As your event managers, the ProGlobalEvents team will be on hand in Tampa to oversee the show, handle problems, and keep it all running smoothly. With ProGlobalEvents on board, your event is in expert hands.
Exhibit Production and Activation
Although event management is our area of expertise, it’s not all we do! ProGlobalEvents has access to over 120,000 square feet of exhibit manufacture and storage facilities too. We offer:
- Exhibition design and production services
- Exhibit rentals
- Shipping and storage
- Installation and tear-down
Whether you’re converting a live Tampa, FL event into the online environment or are starting a virtual event from scratch, there’s just as much work to do as any other kind of event. Fortunately, ProGlobalEvents isn’t only a live event expert, we’re experienced when it comes to virtual events too. From planning the event to securing virtual sponsors, vendors, or exhibitors, from creating a theme to designing graphics and AV content, our industry knowledge serves us equally well online as in the world of live Tampa events.
ProGlobalEvents is a full-service virtual event management company, and we can put together a virtual event you’ll be proud of. We’re happy to provide partial service too. If there are certain things you prefer to manage yourself, feel free to hand the reins over to us for everything else.
What do you want your event to achieve, and how will you measure your success after it’s over? To help you in this, ProGlobalEvents can perform a complete post-event analysis, with data collection, event review, and financial review. As well as useful data about the event, you’ll also gain insights that can help you make what you plan in the future even better.
ProGlobalEvents Provides the Expertise You Need to Ensure Success in Tampa
Corporate events and industry events can be a lot of work, but ProGlobalEvents can make it so much easier! If you need a little help—or a lot of help—we’re happy to step up to the plate. We can handle one or more specific aspects—or everything from start to finish.
Contact us to get started:
- Complete our online form.
- Call us at 888-373-5024.
- Email us at email@example.com.
Tampa Event Resources
Tampa Convention & Visitor Bureau
Cuban Club of Tampa
The Cuban Club of Tampa offers 4 event spaces, including a ballroom for up to 350 people and a 350-seat theater and lobby. There’s also a 350-person cantina and a 40,000-square-foot outdoor courtyard, perfect for receptions of 2,000 to 4,500 people. This lovely 100-year-old building is a testament to Tampa’s strong ties to the Cuban community, and it’s now a fantastic venue for seminars, holiday parties, receptions and banquets, and other corporate events.
The Florida Aquarium
The fascinating Florida Aquarium makes for a fantastic Tampa event venue, not just for environmental or aquatic-themed events, but for any event where you want your choice of venue to make an impression. With 112,000 square feet of event space available, it’s a great spot for receptions of up to 4,000 people, as well as meetings, seminars, and corporate functions. The Florida Aquarium also has a charter boat available for groups of up to 120 people, for memorable parties and other special events.
George M. Steinbrenner Field
George M. Steinbrenner Field offers a dozen event spaces in a range of sizes. The 88,000-square-foot field provides room for receptions of up to 2,000 and seated events of up to 1,000 people, while the 35,000-square-foot open-air concourse can accommodate up to 4,000 people. Other spaces include:
- A 5,000-square-foot pavilion for up to 400 people
- A club room for groups of 100 to 200
- A 2-story venue with a rooftop bar for up to 250
This huge venue is great for trade shows, meetings and seminars, team building exercises, holiday parties, and other corporate functions.
Tampa Convention Center
A handy waterfront location, along with 600,000 square feet of exhibition, meeting, and event space, make the Tampa Convention Center an ideal venue for a wide range of event types. The facility has:
- A total of 200,000 square feet of exhibit space
- 36 meeting rooms
- A 36,000-square-foot ballroom
- A 14,600-square-foot outdoor space overlooking the water
- A garden space for up to 500
A great venue for trade shows and exhibitions, conferences and conventions, training sessions, meetings, and corporate functions.
The Floridan Palace Hotel
The Floridan offers 213 guest rooms and around 12,000 square feet of space available for meetings and events. Fully restored to its 1920s grandeur, it’s a gorgeous boutique hotel just right for executive meetings, seminars, and training sessions, as well as private parties and other corporate functions. The Floridan has a 10,000-square-foot ballroom, along with a 2,000-square-foot mezzanine hall, a small private dining room, and a meeting room.
Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay
This Grand Hyatt offers 444 comfortable guest rooms and over 19,000 square feet of event and meeting space. The largest of the 19 event rooms is a 10,000-square-foot ballroom, which has a maximum capacity of 2,000. An adjacent pavilion of similar size provides room for another 2,000 people. Other rooms range from a small, 8-person conference room up to meeting rooms and pre-function areas for several hundred. There’s plenty of flexible space for meetings, seminars, training sessions, and conferences, as well as holiday parties and other corporate functions.
Hilton Tampa Downtown
Located near Tampa Convention Center in the city’s downtown area, the Hilton is a great option for event attendees. And with 30,000 square feet of event and meeting space, it’s also a suitable venue for conferences, seminars, meetings, training sessions, and corporate functions. The hotel offers 520 guest rooms and 23 event rooms, including a 14,000-square-foot ballroom for up to 1,500 people, and plenty of pre-function space. Meeting rooms include boardrooms and conference rooms for 8 to 12 people, as well as larger meeting and seminar rooms for groups up to 625 people.
Sheraton® Tampa Riverwalk Hotel
The Sheraton is enhanced by a great location along Tampa’s Riverwalk, just a few minutes from the Tampa Convention Center and many of the city’s main attractions. The hotel features 277 guest rooms and nearly 15,000 square feet of event and meeting space. There are 8 rooms—the largest a 4,600-square-foot ballroom that’s able to accommodate 450 people. A handful of meeting rooms for 16 to 225 people round out the selection, making the Sheraton great for small meetings, seminars, training sessions, and conferences, as well as intimate corporate functions.
Tampa Marriott Waterside Hotel & Marina
Seven-hundred and twenty-seven guest rooms, 20 event rooms, and 43,000 square feet of flexible event space make the Marriott Waterside Hotel & Marina a great option for a wide range of events. The hotel can accommodate conferences, meetings, seminars, training sessions, and corporate events with ease. The largest space is a 17,000-square-foot ballroom for up to 2,000 people, while the other 19 rooms range from boardrooms for 8 to 25 people to meeting rooms for 50 to 400. A second ballroom, at 8,000 square feet, completes the list.
Upcoming Tampa Trade Shows
- Tamba Bay New Car + Truck Show, 09 – 11 Sep 2022
- IFDA – Distribution Solutions Conference, 14 – 15 Sep 2022
- Annual Meeting and Education Day of the Society for Neuro-Oncology, 16 – 20 Sep 2022
- Annual FALJC Seminar, 18 – 20 Sep 2022
- International BoatBuilders Exhibition & Conference, 27 – 29 Sep 2022
- International Conference on Ethnic and Religious Conflict Resolution and Peacebuilding, 28 – 29 Sep 2022
- Tampa Expo & Tech Forum, 04 Oct 2022
- ABC Annual International Conference, 03 – 08 Oct 2022
- ASEM International Annual Conference, 03 – 08 Oct 2022
- Ota Meeting & Exhibition, 12 – 15 Oct 2022
- OSMOSIS Conference, 16 – 18 Oct 2022
- Service World Expo, 18 – 21 Oct 2022
- Air Medical Transport Conference, 24 – 26 Oct 2022
- TRSA Annual Marketing & Sales Summit, 26 Oct 2022
- University of South Florida Accounting Conference, 27 Oct 2022
- National Creditors Bar Association Fall Conference, 26 – 29 Oct 2022
- Oddities & Curiosities Expo, 05 Nov 2022
- The Franchise Show – Tampa, 05 – 06 Nov 2022
- Wine Women & Shoes Show Tampa, 11 Nov 2022
- Tampa Tattoo Arts Convention, 02 – 04 Dec 2022
- Cigar Heritage Festival, 04 Dec 2022
- Tampa Tech Summit, 06 Dec 2022
- Florida RIA Summit, 07 Dec 2022
- Florida’s Largest Home Show, 06 – 08 Jan 2023
- Pigz In Z’Hills BBQ & Blues Festival, 13 – 14 Jan 2023
- Tampa Bay Black Heritage Festival, 06 – 15 Jan 2023
- Tropical Plant International Expo, 18 – 20 Jan 2023
- Children’s Gasparilla, 21 Jan 2023
- Florida RV SuperShow, 18 – 22 Jan 2023
- POWERS Summit & Expo, 24 – 26 Jan 2023
- Gasparilla Pirate Festival, 28 Jan 2023
- Annual Kumquat Festival, 28 – 29 Jan 2023
- Health Benefits Conference & Expo, 31 Jan – 01 Feb 2023
- Bicsi Winter Conference & Exhibition, 05 – 09 Feb 2023
- StampFest Winter, 11 Feb 2023
- Florida Audio Expo, 17 – 19 Feb 2023
- Florida State Fair, 09 – 20 Feb 2023
- Illuminate – AOLP Conference and Expo, 23 – 24 Feb 2023
- 8 On Your Side Health & Fitness Expo, 23 – 24 Feb 2023
- Gulfport’s Get Rescued, 25 Feb 2023
- Pasco County Fair, 20 – 26 Feb 2023
- Annual Palm Harbor Craft Festival, 04 – 05 Mar 2023
- Gasparilla Festival Of The Arts, 04 – 05 Mar 2023
- Annual Classic Car Show, 11 Mar 2023
- Annual Meeting on Women’s Cancer, 25 – 28 Mar 2023
- Florida Building Engineering & Facility Maintenance Show, 19 Apr 2023
- Tampa Home Show, 29 – 30 Apr 2023
- Tampa Build Expo, 17 – 18 May 2023
- World of Women Conference and Expo, 19 – 20 May 2023
- Tampa Bay Summer Rv Show, 08 – 11 Jun 2023
- SharkCon, 15 – 16 Jul 2023