Warm and sunny Tampa, FL boasts a compact downtown area that’s highly walkable and the fabulous Tampa Riverwalk, a paved waterfront area packed with dining and entertainment to suit all tastes. Great food, a thriving local art scene, and plenty of fun attractions make Tampa a popular leisure destination.
With plenty of excellent event venues, this Florida city is also a great destination for professional and industry events. The waterfront Tampa Convention Center offers 600,000 square feet of space, including a large ballroom and 200,000 square feet of exhibition space. The Cuban Club features a large outdoor courtyard for up to 4,500 people, and Tampa’s hotels include the Hilton®, Grand Hyatt®, and Marriott, plus gorgeous boutique hotels.
Ensure your Tampa event is a success by bringing ProGlobalEvents on board! Our team is just what you need to ensure what you’ve planned is engaging and unforgettable. Whether it’s a trade show, conference, exhibition, private party, or company picnic, call ProGlobalEvents.
Tampa Event Services
Planning a corporate, industry, or professional event is a big to-do. There are a lot of tasks to get done, including:
- Theme and content development
- Sponsor management
- Venue management
- Vendor management
- And more
Often, there are both time and financial constraints to work with too. With so much to do, it makes sense to work with a great team. For trade shows and exhibitions, conferences and conventions, corporate events, and more, call ProGlobalEvents. Our skilled personnel can make your next event a winner!
Event attendees expect a seamless experience, with engaging and valuable content. If you want an experienced, skilled team in your corner, give ProGlobalEvents a call! Our creative group can develop a theme or work with a theme you’ve already picked, and design great content and branding to match.
A lot of work goes into planning a successful event—from defining event goals to finding sponsors, venues, and vendors. As event experts, ProGlobalEvents has developed a long list of industry contacts that ensures we can find the perfect personnel for your event. We can develop a comprehensive plan, put it into motion, and produce an event that gets the industry talking.
Planning an event is just the start. Once it goes live, there’s still a lot to do! As your event managers, the ProGlobalEvents team will be on hand in Tampa to oversee the show, handle problems, and keep it all running smoothly. With ProGlobalEvents on board, your event is in expert hands.
Exhibit Production and Activation
Although event management is our area of expertise, it’s not all we do! ProGlobalEvents has access to over 120,000 square feet of exhibit manufacture and storage facilities too. We offer:
- Exhibition design and production services
- Exhibit rentals
- Shipping and storage
- Installation and tear-down
What do you want your event to achieve, and how will you measure your success after it’s over? To help you in this, ProGlobalEvents can perform a complete post-event analysis, with data collection, event review, and financial review. As well as useful data about the event, you’ll also gain insights that can help you make what you plan in the future even better.
ProGlobalEvents Provides the Expertise You Need to Ensure Success in Tampa
Corporate events and industry events can be a lot of work, but ProGlobalEvents can make it so much easier! If you need a little help—or a lot of help—we’re happy to step up to the plate. We can handle one or more specific aspects—or everything from start to finish.
Contact us to get started:
- Complete our online form.
- Call us at 888-373-5024.
- Email us at email@example.com.
Tampa Event Resources
Tampa Convention & Visitor Bureau
Cuban Club of Tampa
The Cuban Club of Tampa offers 4 event spaces, including a ballroom for up to 350 people and a 350-seat theater and lobby. There’s also a 350-person cantina and a 40,000-square-foot outdoor courtyard, perfect for receptions of 2,000 to 4,500 people. This lovely 100-year-old building is a testament to Tampa’s strong ties to the Cuban community, and it’s now a fantastic venue for seminars, holiday parties, receptions and banquets, and other corporate events.
The Florida Aquarium
The fascinating Florida Aquarium makes for a fantastic Tampa event venue, not just for environmental or aquatic-themed events, but for any event where you want your choice of venue to make an impression. With 112,000 square feet of event space available, it’s a great spot for receptions of up to 4,000 people, as well as meetings, seminars, and corporate functions. The Florida Aquarium also has a charter boat available for groups of up to 120 people, for memorable parties and other special events.
George M. Steinbrenner Field
George M. Steinbrenner Field offers a dozen event spaces in a range of sizes. The 88,000-square-foot field provides room for receptions of up to 2,000 and seated events of up to 1,000 people, while the 35,000-square-foot open-air concourse can accommodate up to 4,000 people. Other spaces include:
- A 5,000-square-foot pavilion for up to 400 people
- A club room for groups of 100 to 200
- A 2-story venue with a rooftop bar for up to 250
This huge venue is great for trade shows, meetings and seminars, team building exercises, holiday parties, and other corporate functions.
Tampa Convention Center
A handy waterfront location, along with 600,000 square feet of exhibition, meeting, and event space, make the Tampa Convention Center an ideal venue for a wide range of event types. The facility has:
- A total of 200,000 square feet of exhibit space
- 36 meeting rooms
- A 36,000-square-foot ballroom
- A 14,600-square-foot outdoor space overlooking the water
- A garden space for up to 500
A great venue for trade shows and exhibitions, conferences and conventions, training sessions, meetings, and corporate functions.
The Floridan Palace Hotel
The Floridan offers 213 guest rooms and around 12,000 square feet of space available for meetings and events. Fully restored to its 1920s grandeur, it’s a gorgeous boutique hotel just right for executive meetings, seminars, and training sessions, as well as private parties and other corporate functions. The Floridan has a 10,000-square-foot ballroom, along with a 2,000-square-foot mezzanine hall, a small private dining room, and a meeting room.
Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay
This Grand Hyatt offers 444 comfortable guest rooms and over 19,000 square feet of event and meeting space. The largest of the 19 event rooms is a 10,000-square-foot ballroom, which has a maximum capacity of 2,000. An adjacent pavilion of similar size provides room for another 2,000 people. Other rooms range from a small, 8-person conference room up to meeting rooms and pre-function areas for several hundred. There’s plenty of flexible space for meetings, seminars, training sessions, and conferences, as well as holiday parties and other corporate functions.
Hilton Tampa Downtown
Located near Tampa Convention Center in the city’s downtown area, the Hilton is a great option for event attendees. And with 30,000 square feet of event and meeting space, it’s also a suitable venue for conferences, seminars, meetings, training sessions, and corporate functions. The hotel offers 520 guest rooms and 23 event rooms, including a 14,000-square-foot ballroom for up to 1,500 people, and plenty of pre-function space. Meeting rooms include boardrooms and conference rooms for 8 to 12 people, as well as larger meeting and seminar rooms for groups up to 625 people.
Sheraton® Tampa Riverwalk Hotel
The Sheraton is enhanced by a great location along Tampa’s Riverwalk, just a few minutes from the Tampa Convention Center and many of the city’s main attractions. The hotel features 277 guest rooms and nearly 15,000 square feet of event and meeting space. There are 8 rooms—the largest a 4,600-square-foot ballroom that’s able to accommodate 450 people. A handful of meeting rooms for 16 to 225 people round out the selection, making the Sheraton great for small meetings, seminars, training sessions, and conferences, as well as intimate corporate functions.
Tampa Marriott Waterside Hotel & Marina
Seven-hundred and twenty-seven guest rooms, 20 event rooms, and 43,000 square feet of flexible event space make the Marriott Waterside Hotel & Marina a great option for a wide range of events. The hotel can accommodate conferences, meetings, seminars, training sessions, and corporate events with ease. The largest space is a 17,000-square-foot ballroom for up to 2,000 people, while the other 19 rooms range from boardrooms for 8 to 25 people to meeting rooms for 50 to 400. A second ballroom, at 8,000 square feet, completes the list.
Upcoming Tampa Trade Shows
- HR Tampa Conference & Expo, 02 Oct 2020
- Tampa Bay Boat Show (TB Boat Show), 02 – 04 Oct 2020
- Florida Gun Show Tampa, 10 – 11 Oct 2020
- Tampa Home Show (THS), 10 – 11 Oct 2020
- Art Fair, 10 – 11 Oct 2020
- Tampa Bay Job & Career Fair, 13 Oct 2020
- International Downtown Association Annual Conference & Tradeshow (IDA Annual Conference & Tradeshow), 14 – 16 Oct 2020
- Home Care and Hospice Conference and Expo, 18 – 20 Oct 2020
- Tampa Career Fair, 20 Oct 2020
- Tampa Bay Condo & Hoa Expo, 22 Oct 2020
- Tampa Bay Women’s Expo (TB Women’s Expo), 25 Oct 2020
- Tampa Bay Bridal Show (TB Bridal Show), 25 Oct 2020
- Annual Tampa Bay Veg Fest, 07 Nov 2020
- Florida Bridal & Wedding Expo -Tampa, 08 Nov 2020
- MD Expo, 08 – 10 Nov 2020
- National Council of Teachers of Mathematics Regional Conference & Exposition , 11 – 13 Nov 2020
- Tampa Stamp & Coin Expo, 14 Nov 2020
- Oddities & Curiosities Expo, 14 Nov 2020
- Tampa Bay Home Show (TB Home Show), 14 – 15 Nov 2020
- Repticon Tampa, 14 – 15 Nov 2020
- Prego Expo Tampa, 15 Nov 2020
- Body Mind Spirit Expo Tampa, 21 – 22 Nov 2020
- Cigar Heritage Festival, 06 Dec 2020
- National Athletic Directors Conference & Exhibit Show, 11 – 15 Dec 2020
- Florida State Fair (FLSF), 11 – 12 Feb 2021
- Florida Audio Expo, 12 – 14 Feb 2021
- 8 On Your Side Health & Fitness Expo, 19 – 20 Feb 2021
- Tampa Travel & Adventure Show, 06 – 07 Mar 2021
- CMAA World Conference and Club Business Expo, 08 – 12 Mar 2021
- CGA 811 Excavation Safety Conference and Expo, 23 – 25 Mar 2021
- Digital Dealer Conference & Expo, 12 – 14 Apr 2021
- CS Week Conference & Exhibition, 26 – 30 Apr 2021
- Metrocon, 23 – 25 Jul 2021
- Tampa Bay Comic Con, 30 Jul – 01 Aug 2021
- Progressive Tampa Boat Show, 10 – 12 Sep 2021