ProGlobalEvents is a well-established event management company based in Silicon Valley, with an incredible level of creative talent on our experienced team. We specialize in experiential events and have extensive in-house production capabilities that we leverage for every event in which we’re involved. Thanks to our affiliated companies, ProExhibits and XtendLive, we’re a one-stop-shop for live, virtual, and hybrid events, corporate events, plus brand activations, exhibits, and more.
Here’s what you can expect when you work with ProGlobalEvents:
Corporate event design comprises a wide range of elements. This includes—but is not limited to—the visual aspects of an event. There’s the attendee experience. Website and digital media development. Event and venue branding. And all the other touches that make an event the visual and atmospheric spectacle it needs to be.
Event design is a huge undertaking. Because it combines so many different elements, it’s challenging to get it exactly right. But if you work with ProGlobalEvents, you don’t have to worry about that. From producing a cohesive event theme to meticulously planning the perfect attendee experience, we’ve got it covered. From stunning visual branding to bold experiential elements that showcase your brand. From practical and responsive website design to seamless digital media that integrates across every relevant marketing channel.
Corporate event design might involve:
- Developing the creative vision for the event, including the event theme and an overview of the planned attendee experience
- Developing the visual and aesthetic aspects of the event, such as:
- Visual branding
- Website design and digital media branding
- Venue setup, including furnishing and décor, color and lighting, use of event space and layout, etc.
Signage and Messaging
Signage and visual messaging have a subtle but strong impact on event design. Graphics aren’t the focus of an event, but they play an integral role in its overall look and feel. Because of this, it’s important to create these designs thoughtfully. Our affiliation with ProExhibits puts us in the unique position to provide signage, messaging, and other visual elements for your type of corporate event.
- Promotional messages, with signage options such as banners and flags; hanging signs; window, wall, and floor graphics; and step-and-repeat graphics
- Digital displays, media walls, and onscreen presentations
- Directional signs and event maps for large venues
The Signage Your Event Needs
Some of the success of corporate events rests on your marketing campaign finding its audience. And not just finding them but proving to them that your event is a “can’t-miss” occasion. Even for in-house social events or corporate team events, marketing is essential for a high employee attendance rate.
First, you need to identify your target audience and determine how best to engage them. Then develop marketing strategies that resonate with the right people and deliver a campaign that connects you quickly and meaningfully with exactly the audience you want.
A corporate event marketing campaign might involve:
- Market research and development of audience personas
- Marketing strategies that target and engage your audience, such as social media, email, and content marketing; influencer partnerships; and event website development.
- Planning and executing a full marketing strategy day-by-day with social media posts, content updates, press releases, and other essentials
Need creative event ideas? The ProGlobalEvents marketing team is happy to work with your team for whatever you need.
From working with in-house service providers to overseeing A/V setup, there’s a huge amount of work involved in managing an event venue. A partnership with ProGlobalEvents takes all the stress out of venue management. Let us focus on time-consuming tasks like finding venue options, negotiating contracts, and doing site inspections. We do it all, so you’re free to focus on the other details that need your attention.
Venue management often involves:
- Finding and vetting venue options and negotiating venue contracts
- Site visits and inspections, including pre-event venue walkthroughs
- Working with preferred or exclusive vendors, including catering, internet and communications, electrical, and security
- Organizing graphics, furnishings, and temporary décor
Staffing an event isn’t as easy as it sounds. It’s not just about finding people; it’s about getting the right people for the job. That includes finding and vetting candidates, negotiating contracts, abiding by applicable rules and regulations, and working within your budget. Once the event begins, staff management requires both people skills and organizational skills. Managing staff is anything but easy, but with ProGlobalEvents on your side, it’s a snap.
Managing staffing for an event might involve:
- Working with event staff and/or hiring additional staff as needed, including contract negotiations and organizing payments
- Providing branded apparel and any other items staff need to do their jobs
- During the event, liaising with managers and directing staff to confirm roles and responsibilities and ensure all tasks and functions are fulfilled
Food and Beverage
Organizing food and beverage service for an event is fairly simple if your venue has an in-house service that does most of the work for you. But not all events have access to such a service. In those cases, it can get tricky, especially if you’re working with a theme that restricts your options.
Working with ProGlobalEvents makes it simple. We’ve built wide-ranging industry relationships that ensure clients have plenty of options. Whether you need menu ideas to fit a theme or just a menu that looks as good as it tastes, we can handle it. Whether it’s snacks for your sales team, catering for a trade show, or a gourmet menu for a four-course banquet, we’ve got it covered.
Audio Visual and Technology Integration
Most corporate events rely on some kind of audio or visual technology. And some are more complicated than others. In general, the bigger the event, the more complicated the tech becomes. And if you want to include elements such as virtual reality—or run a virtual or hybrid event—then the learning curve quickly becomes very steep.
ProGlobalEvents has a big leg up in this regard, thanks to our association with XtendLive, a full-service virtual and hybrid event development company. Whether you want a high-tech live event experience or an immersive, interactive virtual meeting, we can make it a reality.
Corporate event A/V and tech integration might involve:
- Determining tech requirements for an event, including equipment and personnel
- Overseeing technical setup, site visits, and pre-event testing and walkthroughs
- Tech management during the event to ensure all elements perform as required and on schedule
Agenda and Run-of-Show Management
To deliver a world-class corporate event, you need to plan for the outcome you want and for unforeseen problems that might prevent it.
That’s another great reason to have ProGlobalEvents on your team. We plan and execute corporate events of all sizes, in a huge range of industries. We do trade show management, corporate parties, team building events, executive retreats, and so many more types of events. With that level of experience, we understand exactly where potential pain points are for any corporate event. That lets us build show management documents accounting for every detail, without losing sight of the big picture.
Agenda and run-of-show management might include:
- Development of an agenda that addresses event goals with appropriate event content
- Run-of-show development, including scripts, technical cues, and other tools used to manage an event’s production schedule
- Production management during the event, including overseeing the run-of-show to ensure the event is executed flawlessly
Talent and Entertainment
Need help finding and securing the right talent and entertainment to enhance your event? We’ve got your back. ProGlobalEvents can help you decide on a shortlist, contact candidates, and negotiate contracts. On event day, we’ll manage the talent to keep everyone happy. We can leverage our extensive experience with people management to benefit your event.
Entertainment Ideas for Corporate Events
Travel and Hospitality Coordination
Whether it’s sourcing perks for VIP guests or coordinating hotel bookings and shuttles for trade show attendees, arranging travel, accommodations, and other services can turn into a 3D chess game at times. Working with an event management company like ProGlobalEvents presents a huge advantage here. Thanks to our extensive experience in event management, we have plenty of industry contacts that help us negotiate and play the game.
Travel and hospitality coordination for a corporate event might involve:
- Working with local accommodation providers to secure block bookings and discounts for attendee use
- Coordinating with local travel vendors to provide shuttles, taxis, and other modes of travel
- Arranging VIP perks such as wine tasting, gastronomic experiences, or other local specialties
Corporate Event Registration
Coordinating registration is another potential headache. And it’s another area where our expertise can simplify and streamline the process. ProGlobalEvents can set up:
- Registration and ticketing processes online
- Registration stations at the event
- Any necessary payment processing stations or security checkpoints
Whatever your event registration requires, we can create a smooth and seamless process that gets everyone through with minimal fuss.
Event Registration 101
Especially in this age of hybrid and virtual events, many corporate gatherings generate a vast amount of attendee data. That data can be useful for marketing and other purposes, but not in its raw form. That generally means using multiple methods to capture data and having a database to organize it. Of course, the bigger the event, the harder that database can be to manage. Make it easy by working with ProGlobalEvents. From small niche events to huge trade shows and conferences, we can devise a system that keeps your event data organized and usable.
Corporate Event Accounting
Staying on budget requires more than just keeping an eye on your expenses. To get the most value out of your event budget, you need to know when to save, when to spend, and how to negotiate for what you need. Plus, you have to maintain a real-time tally on the money coming in and going out. It’s a potentially massive job that can’t be avoided. It’s also another area in which ProGlobalEvents can help. Give us your budget, and hand us the reins. We’ll guide your event project to a successful conclusion, on time and on budget.
No formal budget? Not a problem. Let’s meet and discuss your needs, and we’ll help you put one together.
Event management isn’t all we can do for you. Because we’re integrated with the trade show pros at ProExhibits, the largest exhibit company in Northern California, we’re also a one-stop-shop for professional exhibits and displays.
PGE Is the Logical Choice for Your Next Corporate Event
A successful corporate event must bring together many different elements and execute each one flawlessly, at the right time and place. Even a small event can require a lot of time and effort to put together. When it’s not feasible to execute an event in-house, you need an event planning team that you can rely on to bring your ideas to life.
ProGlobalEvents is that team. We have the expertise and the resources to design and produce an event that meets and exceeds all your expectations. When you work with ProGlobalEvents, you can expect:
- Event conceptualization and design, with fresh and original ideas tailored to your needs
- Expertise in all aspects of event design, including visual design, marketing strategy, experiential marketing, and display and exhibit design
- Comprehensive event management from start to finish, including registration and ticketing, venue and vendor selection, staff management, and accounting
- Expert event production, including run-of-show management, to ensure your event proceeds smoothly without a single hitch
Whatever the Event, ProGlobalEvents Can Make It Happen
Executing a successful corporate event requires a huge amount of work and a range of different skillsets. It’s not something one person can pull off alone. Especially for larger corporate events, you need a great team to make it happen. ProGlobalEvents is your team. From conference management to trade show production and everything in between, ProGlobalEvents is ready. Whether it’s a corporate team building event or a holiday party, a product launch or a board meeting, our design and management experts have the mix of skills and experience you need to make your corporate meetings and events successful.