The Las Vegas Convention Center (LVCC) is one of the country’s biggest event venues, boasting more exhibit space than most venues worldwide. With a grand total of 4.6 million square feet of space—including 2.5 million of exhibit space—this venue regularly hosts events that see upwards of 200,000 visitors.
The event venue opened in 1959 at under 100,000 square feet. Since then, it’s undergone more than a dozen expansion projects. Notable events at the LVCC include:
- The Consumer Electronics Show (CES)
- The Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA)
- The Association of Equipment Manufacturers
All three of these signature events are the biggest of their kind in the country, and SEMA and CES are world leaders in their fields.
Location and Contact Information
The Las Vegas Convention Center is located on Paradise Road in Las Vegas.
Street Address: 3150 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, Nevada 89106
Web Contacts: https://www.vegasmeansbusiness.com/contact-our-experts/
Main Number: (702) 892-0711
Administration/Convention Services: (702) 892-2860
Food and Beverage Services: (702) 943-6779
Customer Safety Department: (702) 892-7400
Booking the Las Vegas Convention Center
To build an RFP: https://www.vegasmeansbusiness.com/submit-your-rfp/build-your-rfp/
To submit an RFP: https://www.vegasmeansbusiness.com/submit-your-rfp/
Rooms and Spaces
The Las Vegas Convention Center has more than 4.6 million square feet of space spread over 4 main buildings. The facility includes:
- North, Central, South, and West Halls – Each hall includes exhibit space on the ground floor and meeting and breakout spaces on the second floor.
- A total of 2.5 million square feet of exhibit space
- Over 390,000 square feet of meeting space
- 225 meeting rooms with capacity ranging from 20 to 2,500 people
- Two lobby and registration areas, in Central Hall and West Hall, totaling over 260,000 square feet
Brand new at the venue is the expanded West Hall, with:
- 600,000 feet of new, technically advanced exhibit space
- A 328,000-square-foot expanse of column-free space
- An outdoor terrace of 14,000 square feet
Event Types at the LVCC
The Las Vegas Convention Center is best known for its high-profile trade shows, exhibitions, conventions, and conferences. This venue regularly hosts some of the biggest and best-known events in a wide range of industries.
With four different buildings and multiple exhibit halls, it’s also ideal for smaller Las Vegas events too. The newly upgraded West Hall, in particular, offers a mix of indoor, outdoor, and exhibit space that’s perfect for a wide range of uses.
Exclusive Vendors and Services
Food and Beverage: Provided by Sodexo
- Phone: (702) 943-6500
Internet, Voice, and Cable TV Service: Provided by Cox Business®
- Phone: (702) 943-6779
- Web: https://www.tradeshows.coxhn.net/Order/OrderLocation
Business Center: Provided by FedEx® Office
- Phone: (702) 733-2898
- Web: https://www.fedex.com/en-us/hotels-conventions.html
Medical Services: Provided by OnMed
- Phone: (727) 601-4513
- Web: https://onmed.com/
- Storage, coat, and luggage check at FedEx Office
- Three business centers located in the Central and South halls, run by FedEx Office
- American Express Lounge – An exclusive lounge for Platinum, Business, and Corporate card holders
Accommodation Near the Las Vegas Convention Center
It should come as no surprise that there’s plenty of accommodation in Las Vegas. In fact, there are around 150,000 guest rooms available within a short distance of the venue. Nearby hotels include:
- Renaissance® Las Vegas
- Westgate Las Vegas
- Hampton Inn & Suites Las Vegas Convention Center
- Courtyard® by Marriott
- Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino
- Encore Tower Suites
The Las Vegas Convention Center provides a range of permanent accommodations for people with disabilities.
- Service animals are welcome, provided they comply with the ADA definition. This doesn’t include comfort, therapy, or emotional support animals.
- Disabled parking is available for both regular vehicles and vans.
- There are automatic doors at the most frequently used entrances.
- Wheelchairs and scooters are available for rent, and portable wheelchair lifts are available.
- Permanent telecommunications devices for deaf visitors are installed at multiple locations.
- Other services include auxiliary aids and an assistive listening system.
The venue also has an ADA coordinator to assist with inquiries. Reach them at (702) 892-0711.
Transportation and Parking
The Las Vegas Convention Center has on-site parking for up to 10,000 vehicles, spread over eight parking lots. There is disabled parking for both vans and regular cars at each lot.
There are lots of ways to get around Las Vegas, including public transport as well as taxis and rideshare options.
Monorail: The Las Vegas Monorail travels along the length of the Las Vegas strip. The four-mile journey includes a stop at the Las Vegas Convention Center, so it’s easy for visitors to travel between the venue and any other stop along the strip.
Vegas Loop at the Las Vegas Convention Center: The Vegas Loop is an underground tunnel that offers event attendees a quick and easy way to get from one part of the venue to another. Driving via the loop, it takes only a few minutes to travel between the different buildings.
The Las Vegas Convention Center Customer Safety Department operates 24/7 and is responsible for the venue’s buildings and grounds. Any other security concerns are the responsibility of event planners. Some events may be required to contract additional safety and security services.
Contract security service providers must have current EAC permits and be licensed by the state of Nevada Private Investigators licensing board.
Event Security 101
Go Big in Las Vegas!
What happens in Las Vegas is always memorable. Book your corporate event at the Las Vegas Convention Center, and you’ll be the talk of attendees. Ready to plan in Las Vegas? Contact the experts at ProGlobalEvents today.